After going through the ridiculous requirements for opening an account, I eventually used it in a trip. Not too bad, after I established a workflow. However, the "grouping" feature is absolutely useless, so, to share a trip of several days requires sending several links. Also, the email support is totally non-responsive.
It could be good but missing simple things I like the interface. Looks good and is fairly simple. But once you have a trip where are the details on the app? It can't even tell you something simple like how far you went. Seriously? And the website is not optimized for mobile. Rookie mistakes abound.
Love the concept, but some complaints I love the app. On occasion it has some glitches, but my biggest pet peeve is the limit on trips that they can only be 48 hours long. This is way too short! I wanted to capture a week-long road trip around ireland and didnt know about the limit. Now the trip only captures the first two days. If the limit were something higher I would give the app five stars.
Missing some data that would be nice to have. Did my first trip, a simple walking route. It would be nice to have the distance of the trip available. The worst thing is the app has downloaded over 500 photos onto my phone over two days. WTF. Considering I have the connection turned off, etc. That doesn't seem very private to me.
Login problem Cannot get the software to send the activation email. Email addy is correct. Multiple tries to resend have been made. Cannot use the software
I liked it until... I went into my woods to map out an airsoft arena and ut went well i marked some checkpoints but when i got home i went to look at my trip and it just shows a blue screen.
- You can now follow Trips from your friends and family in real-time
- With the new Shared tab, open and browse top journeys shared by your friends and family, right into your smartphone
- The GPS Acquisition will drain less battery
- Fixed the Facebook sharing
- Simplified process for account creation
- Better compatibility of the audio recordings
- Fixed a bug that caused a loss of GPS acquisition
- Added support for the devices that don't have Google Play installed