It could be good but missing simple things I like the interface. Looks good and is fairly simple. But once you have a trip where are the details on the app? It can't even tell you something simple like how far you went. Seriously? And the website is not optimized for mobile. Rookie mistakes abound.
Love the concept, but some complaints I love the app. On occasion it has some glitches, but my biggest pet peeve is the limit on trips that they can only be 48 hours long. This is way too short! I wanted to capture a week-long road trip around ireland and didnt know about the limit. Now the trip only captures the first two days. If the limit were something higher I would give the app five stars.
After going through the ridiculous requirements for opening an account, I eventually used it in a trip. Not too bad, after I established a workflow. However, the "grouping" feature is absolutely useless, so, to share a trip of several days requires sending several links. Also, the email support is totally non-responsive.
No activation email To use the app you need to open an account. After you fill in details, an activation email is supposed to be sent. After many tries, including Uninstalling and re-downloading the app, still no email. And there's no way way to contact them if you have trouble with the app.
Facebook sharing not working on android phone And that's one of the main functions I wanted.
Missing some data that would be nice to have. Did my first trip, a simple walking route. It would be nice to have the distance of the trip available. The worst thing is the app has downloaded over 500 photos onto my phone over two days. WTF. Considering I have the connection turned off, etc. That doesn't seem very private to me.
- You can now follow Trips from your friends and family in real-time
- With the new Shared tab, open and browse top journeys shared by your friends and family, right into your smartphone
- The GPS Acquisition will drain less battery
- Fixed the Facebook sharing
- Simplified process for account creation
- Better compatibility of the audio recordings
- Fixed a bug that caused a loss of GPS acquisition
- Added support for the devices that don't have Google Play installed