All functions of Your Travel Diary are unlock as long as this App is installed.
!!!! The Your Travel Diary V1.4.6 is a prerequisite !!!!
+ No ads
+ CSV Export
+ Multiple images can be selected
Thanks for your support. Have fun.
+ Add trips as many as you want
+ Add posts to your trip as many as you want(Text, location, date, time, infos and images)
+ Set Location with GPS and Internet if you want
+ Map - single position
+ Take photos or choose existing images for you posts
+ Share your experiences and images
+ Edit entries or trips
+ Export and import backups to save your trips
+ No ads
+ CSV Export
+ Multiple images can be selected
+ Mapview - whole journey
!!!!! Please send me Feedback for my new application !!!!!
----> it is vital for this app, thank you!
1) Add posts to your diary
2) Each post can have text and images
3) Edit and delete posts
4) Share single posts with your friends and family by email
5) Organise posts in trips
5) Create and manage separate trips
6) Export, backup and import data to your SD card
7) Change colors of your diary
8) Add a description to each image
9) Export your diaries as Open Office word document
This app will not allow you to:
1) Add videos and maps to your posts (not yet!)
2) Share your posts on social networks
--> Please note that you currently can't synchronise your diaries with your other devices. Use the "export" and "import" functions to migrate your data from your old to your new device.
Your data is yours and yours only.
Did you enjoy using 'Travel Diary' on your trip? How could I improve it? Please get in touch!
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
TRIP JOURNAL FEATURES
We have a new and improved version of our award-winning travel app that makes it easier than ever to create a media-rich travelogue of your travel experiences and share them with friends and family.
In version 7.0, Trip Journal continues to offer you great features to create a memorable travelogue. You asked us to make Trip Journal simpler to use so we’ve also made it much easier to create trips and understand how to use Waypoints. We went to work on this request and now there is no need to navigate through multiple menus and screens -- you can create your trip with a few simple steps in one main screen. Waypoints are now called Places and it’s much clearer how to organize all the media and notes for the Places that you’ve add on the map in your trip journal.
Record Your Trip with GPS route tracking, and use automatic or manual positioning to add your favorite places and destinations. Trip Journal can automatically define your location and you can easily add geo-tagging to photos and videos.
Everyone loves travel photos and videos. You can add them to Trip Journal from your Photo Gallery or take them in Trip Journal. The photos and videos taken with Trip Journal are also saved in the Photo Gallery at full camera resolution and can be added to previously created Places you’ve added in your journal. Say you want to add some video of you trekking the last leg of your journey at the Great Wall of China. You’d never want to forget that moment. Trip Journal gives you two quality options for recorded video. All that adds up to plenty of great photos and videos of your trip that you can later send by email, connect to Facebook and share, or upload to Picasa, Flickr, or YouTube.
Maybe there are some special things you want to jot down to remember about a place you visited. You can write notes in the journal to describe your vacation experiences and you can add comments to photos and videos as well.
When you are ready to Share Your Trip, we’ve integrated Trip Journal with your favorite social networks and content sharing portals, including Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, YouTube, and Twitter, to bring you more interactivity than ever before.
With Google Earth integration, Trip Journal allows friends and family to easily see the route you traveled, the places you found most interesting, and full screen photos, videos, and comments about the places you visited. It even includes trip stats like the distance, time and geography you traveled.
What you get in the end with Trip Journal are one-of-a-kind travel journals handcrafted by you, rich with your travel experience and full of great travel memories captured for many years to come that you can share anytime and anywhere, with family and friends far or near.
HTC Flyer users, you can use HTC Pen technology to draw notes.
FIND US! WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Subscribe for News on our Website: http://www.trip-journal.com
Fan Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TripJournalApp
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tripjournal
Watch Us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iQapps
Give Us Feedback: http://community.trip-journal.com/tripjournal
GPS TRACKING APP AND TRAVEL DIARY / LOGBOOK FOR ANDROID
Document your journey in words and pictures.
LD-Log tracks your travel routes using the device's GPS receiver and can be used offline. Waypoints are taken either manually or automatically with a user-definable interval set in minutes. As such, the app is designed to consume very little battery power.
The editable waypoint-list for each route of your trip lets you create a detailed diary of your complete journey. Add photos to your waypoints by shooting them directly from LD-Log or importing them at a later time. Trips, routes and journals may be stored in many different ways.
LD-Log has an optionally usable sail mode for offshore sailing which makes it possible to keep a complete nautical ship's log.
LD-Log is being used to document a wide range of travel situations in which a second-by-second tracking path is not needed: hikes, bicycle tours, cruises, city walks, voyages, road trips, ship and boat tours, photo geotagging, collecting geo locations (POI), etc. - for professional usage or on holidays.
### This is the full version of LD-Log. If you would like to try it first, search for the free version ###
- minimal power usage
- works offline, no internet connection needed
- runs in sleep mode, in background and in parallel to other GPS-apps
- editable waypoints (diary / logbook function)
- quick menu for immediately adding waypoints with text entries or photos (no waiting for GPS necessary)
- multiple images for each waypoint possible (direct capture or image import)
- map view with editable waypoints (internet connection needed for map display)
- user-definable units for date, distance and position (supports UTM WGS84/ETRS89)
- unlimited number of routes (i.e. trip-days) per trip
- export trips, routes and waypoints as GPX files and send them or directly open them in GPX capable apps.
- GPX export settings (path type, waypoint data)
- create a travel report (travel diary / logbook) as CSV tables, a text or HTML file; these can include images and be sent/opened directly as well as exported to other apps
- save and load trips, with a detailed overview of all saved trips
- manual destination entry in any of the supported coordinate units, detailed destination display
- enhanced map-functions (screenshot saving, destination marking, image display, position info (distances / bearings), latitude dependent scale, etc.)
- advanced GPS settings (multiple fixes, min number of satellites, min SNR)
- minimum log interval time of 30 seconds
- automatic log interval by desired waypoint distance (logging by speed)
- log-start scheduling
- automatically start / stop bluetooth GPS connection by means of the app 'Bluetooth GPS'
- sail mode: separate distances under sail / engine, standardized nautical logbook entries: waypoints (state of engine, state of sails, wind-/sea- and weather-conditions with user-definable units), routes (fuel/water levels, boat checks), trip (boat name, call sign, MMSI)
- storage: to be able to export files
- location: to be able to use the GPS receiver
- network: for map view
- system tools: for recording in sleep mode
- press the title bar of LD-Log to get manual and help information.
- or download the in-app help from http://ld-log.com/
Languages: English, French, German
Read selected user comments and reviews at http://ld-log.com/
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
Track your trip via constant GPS readings. Track unlimited paths within each vacation (for example, your vacation broken down into tracks for each day) and have each track/path displayed on a map in different colors.
Create events within your vacation documenting important historical sites visited, entertainment such as concerts, sporting events, operas, etc., the hotels where you stayed, details of tours, etc. Each event is marked along your GPS track(s) with a pin on Google maps allowing instant access to the media you have captured.
When an event is created it automatically documents the longitude, latitude, altitude, time, and date with instant access to the smartphone camera, audio recorder, notes, and a theodolite (for calculating distances to or elevation of objects) to further document event.
Each event comes with formatted fields to record a description of the event, detailed notes, temperature, and pressure. Specific fields can be hidden and an unlimited number of additional fields can be added.
Share your vacation instantaneously with your friends and family with the ability to post all your GPS tracks and media on any of an almost unlimited number of social websites or communicate information via e-mail, Skype, and other IM systems.
Create your own free website to share your vacation with others in real time. The website includes a gallery of your videos and images along with standard Google maps with tracks and pins representing events.
Don't worry about the loss of any media, data, or memories. The vacation journal application automatically synchronizes your data in the background in our database and, if desired, you website, effectively backing up your data for later use.
Once you return from your vacation, the memories collected can be downloaded to a spreadsheet, powerpoint, or other documents. You can also extensively filter the information to hone in on certain aspects of your vacation. Our reports section of the website allows you to create specialized documents and graphs from the filtered data.
If others are on your vacation with you, they can add their own events, media and data, through their smartphones or tablets, to each event if you choose to share your username with them. All smartphones and tablets will be instantaneously updated with the shared information through the vacation journal application and include all the collected information on your website. Or each individual on the vacation can create their own account and website on MajorForms to document the trip themselves.
Make your own vacation video or powerpoint presentation automatically once you return to memorialize the vacation. With one click, the videos, maps, and images are integrated into a video timeline or a powerpoint presentation.
Current features are:
- Showing the devices location on the map (needs GPS-signal)
- OFFLINE MAPS! User can now define an area on the map and download it to be used when offline. Download maps at the hotel and use them in the wild later!
- Editable route for planning your way to your destination
- Shows the track travelled
- Info view shows useful data like: distance travelled and user's coordinates
- Map legend
- Leaves a marker where you started your session
- Shows a marker where you last used the app
- Shows GPS-signals accuracy visually
- Settings, for disabling/enabling features
- Shows when there's no data connection and when location can't be defined
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
✔ 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
✔ London CITY GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
✔ PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES ★ Exclusive technology ★ The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
✔ OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS ★ The only guide with offline navigation! ★ Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
✔ AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
✔ TRIP JOURNAL ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
✔ SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
✔ TRIP DASHBOARD ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
✔ TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online ★ NEW FEATURE ★
✔ OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s London Travel Guide is available in: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
♛ LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
♛ NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with smart phones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
♛ THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
♛ TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer your questions.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb Android App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your Android phone or Tablet
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
A note about permissions: We use the READ_PHONE_STATE permission to make your life easier while verifying your phone number to create an Airbnb profile.
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
Travelers can browse more than 1 million vacation rental property listings all over the world. Find the perfect getaway—not just houses, but condos, bungalows, castles, and more. See photos of the property, where it’s located, and other important details. Once you’ve found a property you like, you can contact the owner, get a quote, and initiate booking requests.
For HomeAway US owners and property managers, there’s no reason to ever miss a booking. With this powerful app, you can respond to inquiries, manage the property calendar, send quotes and payment requests, and even call potential guests directly from an inquiry or calendar event from wherever you are.
•Browse more than 1 million property listings in 171 countries
•Search for available properties by destination
•New large photo browsing—view vibrant property pictures of every vacation rental
•Toggle between list and map views of available properties
•Peruse amenities, descriptions, nearby airports, local attractions and more
•Read reviews from previous guests
•Contact the property owner or manager
•Get a quote for your travel dates
•Log in with your account info or Facebook
•Personalized experience, including recent searches and favorite properties
•No account? No problem. Create an account using the app so you can keep track of your search
•Share a property with friends and family using email, text message, or social networks
•View rich, vibrant property photos full-screen by tapping on the images on the property details screen
•See a full-screen view of the property's location by tapping on the map section of a property's details screen
For owners and managers:
•Access your HomeAway.com listings on the go
•Manage multiple properties from a single inbox
•Read and respond to traveler inquiries
•View and edit existing reservations
•Manage a property’s availability calendar
•Call guests directly from a calendar reservation
•Send quotes to inquiring travelers
•Request payments from guests
Currency is displayed as USD in the property listings, unless otherwise noted. For more information please go here: http://www.homeaway.com/mobile
Find hosts anywhere in the world
* Stay with locals instead of staying at hotels or hostels
Never travel alone
* Meet other travelers and locals at Couchsurfing events
* Meet travelers in your city
And More ...
* Manage your requests and private messages
* Get instant notifications
* Upload your trip photos
Who knows? You might meet a lifelong friend or partner
”The kindness, friendship and trust I experienced touched my heart and soul.” — Maryam
“Open your hearts and minds and invite the world into both.” — Adam
“I’m sure I’m not the only one, but Couchsurfing has changed the way I’ve traveled for several years now...so many homes’ doors opened to me and friendships created thanks to the Couchsurfing community.” — Christian
Want to get involved? Join our open beta program and have access the latest features, try the newest designs and give us feedback. http://bit.ly/1q91eYv
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram @couchsurfing
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/couchsurfing
Terms of Service: http://about.couchsurfing.com/terms-of-use/
Our free app lets you book a bed, or your own room, in one of over 35,000 hostels around the globe: from a chic design hostel in Paris to a lively party hostel in London or a quirky eco-friendly hostel in Amsterdam. No matter where your curiosity takes you next, our hostels put you at the heart of the action at budget prices.
▶ Why you'll love the Hostelworld app:
- 35,000 unique hostels, hotels, motels and B&Bs around the world
- Over 3.5 million customer reviews
- Create your own travel wishlist
- No booking fees or sneaky hidden costs
- Voted most trusted hostel booking app
- Book your next bed on the go from your Android phone or tablet
- Scan your credit card for fast and secure payment
- Cancel your bookings at the click of a button
- Free to download
▶ Where will you go?
See the USA on a shoestring: tuck into street food and culture in New York, cycle the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, hit the beach in Miami, go celeb spotting in Los Angeles, catch a concert in New Orleans, expand your political knowledge in Washington DC, get back to nature at the Grand Canyon or hit the jackpot in Las Vegas.
Tour Europe: fall in love with our award-winning hostels in London, Dublin, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Barcelona.
Plan your next big trip: backpack your way around Australia, South America or Southeast Asia.
▶ How the app works:
1. Search by city and date, or use your location to find a hostel near you.
2. View results on an interactive map, or scroll through the pictures.
3. Filter by price and property type; sort by customer rating, name, distance or price.
4. Read customer reviews and check for free wifi, breakfast or even yoga lessons.
5. Book your private room or dorm: log in for a secure, two-step booking process.
6. Access your itinerary on the go: view all of your future & past bookings, credit cards and payment details.
7. Create your own travel wishlist.
▶ Feed your wanderlust:
For travel tips and inspiration: http://www.hostelworld.com/blog/
For more information: http://www.hostelworld.com/mobile-app
▶ Boost your traveller karma:
Your feedback helps us improve our service for millions of travellers worldwide. Please take a moment to review us on the Google Play Store.
Triploggr - The Travel Diary will help you logging your travel experiences without hassle, so you can enjoy the moment.
- Organize your travels
- Add any number of places to your trips - You decide, which places you like best!
- Link places with photos and notes
- Triploggr - The Travel Diary keeps track of dates and times
- Triploggr - The Travel Diary does not require registration - Keep your personal data where it belongs - on your phone.
Professionalize your business and continuously learn with illustrated and informed procedures, instructions, checklists, or conditional sequence of steps to formalize an activity to be performed in your context.
Simple to use and ready out-of-the-box, FieldLogs is full featured and integrate seamlessly into your enterprise processes. Seamlessly execute and geo-locate jobs with rich media on detailed maps. Share Jobs in real-time or later with your coworkers in this fully Cloud-enabled solution and collaborate. Edit post-job, geo-search, and download to Microsoft Excel® or use our APIs for professional report generation.
Design your templates to systematize the activities that matter to your business. Design them to work more efficiently, more reliably, and collaboratively. Illustrate them brightly.
Apply your template to perform an activity. From start to finish, the job will run through the template guiding the user and steps will be executed according to the template logic. Restart a job anywhere. Edit it later. Every action is recorded and can be accessed in real-time or through powerful analytics.
COLLABORATE IN REAL-TIME
Share your jobs in real-time with anyone and collaborate. Viewers will see every step live and can collaborate with you to solve a problem or advise you on what to do for the next step.
Share your jobs when complete to provide an evidentiary record of the tasks accomplished, or even for training purposes.
GPS AND MEDIA
In the same vein as templates, Jobs can capture everything around you through video, pictures, voice, or simply your own comments. Jobs can also track if desired a discrete or continuous GPS track hence rendering the context in an even more vivid manner.
Run your jobs on smartphones, or tablets, and even simply via a web browser on your computer. Edit them like-wise.
Design and enhance your template on an intuitive and full featured web-based designer with full comfort. But also when on the go with your smartphones and tablet if need be.
Get it now for FREE.
NOTE: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. However FieldLogs has a special step-by-step acquisition mode that significantly saves battery life.