It could be good but missing simple things I like the interface. Looks good and is fairly simple. But once you have a trip where are the details on the app? It can't even tell you something simple like how far you went. Seriously? And the website is not optimized for mobile. Rookie mistakes abound.
Love the concept, but some complaints I love the app. On occasion it has some glitches, but my biggest pet peeve is the limit on trips that they can only be 48 hours long. This is way too short! I wanted to capture a week-long road trip around ireland and didnt know about the limit. Now the trip only captures the first two days. If the limit were something higher I would give the app five stars.
Stopped after taking a photo The camera failed after the first photo which meant I couldn't add any pictures to thr trip.
Login problem Cannot get the software to send the activation email. Email addy is correct. Multiple tries to resend have been made. Cannot use the software
Could not get it to work after I down loaded the app. Very frustrating. I uninstaled app.
I lost all my previous tracks and blogs What happened? My tracks from previous holidays disappeared
- You can now follow Trips from your friends and family in real-time
- With the new Shared tab, open and browse top journeys shared by your friends and family, right into your smartphone
- The GPS Acquisition will drain less battery
- Fixed the Facebook sharing
- Simplified process for account creation
- Better compatibility of the audio recordings
- Fixed a bug that caused a loss of GPS acquisition
- Added support for the devices that don't have Google Play installed