- Vibrant, high quality graphics with depth effect
- Highly optimized
- Touch the television screen to access wallpaper settings directly
- Display time on the television screen
- Adjustable number of bubbles and clouds
- The television and trees swing as you swipe across your home screens
- Adjust the screen refresh rate – save battery!
- Adjust the number of bubbles and clouds from 0 to 100
- Burstable bubbles
- Use accelerometer to swing the telly
- Function channels:
- Show battery level
- Toggle WiFi
- Toggle Bluetooth
USAGE: Go to your Home-screen > Press the Menu-button > Choose “Wallpapers” > Choose “Live wallpapers” > Select “Alive TV” > Push the “Set wallpaper” –button.
Not all devices support the Live Wallpaper –feature. If the “Live Wallpapers” category is missing when following the previous instructions, it means that your handset lacks the support.
Why we do not recommend SD card installation for Live Wallpapers?
- When an application is installed to SD card, then every time the SD card becomes unavailable (for example when the device is connected to a computer or simply when the card is dismounted) the Android operating system kills all the applications installed to it to prevent data loss & other problems. Live wallpapers are in a sense always on, meaning that users who have them installed on their SD card, will always have to reselect the wallpaper again from the wallpapers list after the SD card is once again available. This is the reason why we strongly recommend you to keep the Live Wallpaper you are using installed on your devices internal memory.
If you experience any problems with the application, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that there are updates coming soon. Check out freaktab for betas:
The application has a one main screen, with two menus, one on each side. To the left you'll find you can add different tiles to the main screen. To the right you find all application.
Add all of your favorite apps to the main screen. Use all of the TVs screen, and display apps in a simple and nice way. Long click on any placed tile to either delete it or star it.
Once a tile is starred, it goes to the top of the screen.
- Add featured apps: Add application tiles of which you have installed and that I have created tile icons for. Here you can also make custom application tiles. The best dimension to use is (520x260).
- Add any app: Add any application you have installed to the main screen. It will have the average color of the applications icon as its background.
- Add bookmarks: Add bookmarks I've created (more will come soon) and create custom bookmarks with or without images.
Launch any application from the list. You can choose to use either list or grid.
Easily filter through your applications with either a filter text field or a alphabetic picker.
System uninstall apps by long pressing on any app
Show/Hide tile labels
Change opacity on tiles (50% - 100%)
Easily access system settings
Easily change system wallpaper/ live wallpaper
Comes with it's on wallpapers
There is a limit in adding two tiles only in free version. It's free to try. You buy the full app as an In-app product, which will be a one time purchase.
If there is any problems with the Launcher or other questions, don't hesitate to email me. (email@example.com)
Please notice that I have school and other activities I'm involved in, so please give me a few days to answer you, though I try to answer you as fast as possible.
TVLauncher, TV Launcher, TV, Launcher, Tablet, UG802, UG802+, MK802, MK802+, MK802II, MK802 II, MK802III, MK802 III, MK808, G-Box RK2918, Measy A5A Android Player, Rikomagic, Ugoos, iMito MX1, TG-NL17D, UHost U2, HD2, MK802(Upgraded Version), ST-M3, UG007, TV Box, Tablet Launcher
**Now you can choose whatever color hue you want!**
Set in an old room with a stylish steampunk radiator and an old fan spins in the top corner.
The walls are cracked showing gears spinning behind the walls.
An unusual steampunk television on the wall has a green glow flowing around it as bolts of electricity sparks from the antennas.
The only thing that shows on this old tv is test patterns as lines scroll down the screen showing the age of the tv.
The tv has 20 channels but only test patterns on all channels, but they are test patterns from around the world, from the old days.
Maybe someday they will get cable and never have to see another test pattern again.
This is not a movie! You have you choice in the following:
✔ Speed of gears
✔ Speed of fan
✔ Speed of green glow around tv
✔ Choose from 20 different test patterns
✔ Choose from any color hue you want
I added a color hue changer, so now you can pretty much make the live wallpaper any color you want it to be.
I also fixed the fan alignment.
If you have any issues or support please contact the developers website or email me