Simply log into the WNBA Center Court app from "My Profile" using your existing WNBA LiveAccess username and password.
For all WNBA LiveAccess subscribers, email: email@example.com for any support questions.
*Blackouts may apply in select markets.
But the biggest strength of this particular sports app is the game-night experience! Pull out your phone while attending a Mercury game at US Airways Center, or when the team is on the road, to get real-time stats, play-by-play, shot and flow charts. You can even use the app’s map to locate the nearest restroom, concession stand, elevator or team shop.
Now, you can stay in touch with the Mystics anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Mystics, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Mystics' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official WNBA stats source, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, play-by-play, box score, shot chart for all players or an entire team
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Roster: Full active roster
- Social media: Aggregated Twitter of all of your favorite Mystics tweeps, check in to the arena on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click Facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the arena
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown
Support/Questions/Suggestions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @yinzcam.
The Barnstormers provide a new source of following the team while on the go through listening live, promotional calendar, team schedule, Clipper Magazine Stadium zoom-able map and much more. Catch up on all things Barnstormers either on the go or at the game.
Live News updates
Clipper Magazine Stadium zoom-able map
Purchase tickets and much more.
This simplified guide shows in color some of the major types of can defects which may be commonly found by visual observation. It categorizes the defects/damages according to their degree of potential hazard, and shows what to look for in the routine visual inspection of the finished product. These classifications may change after laboratory examination. It is essential that prior to sale, samples of each defect suspected of causing loss of hermetic seal be collected for laboratory examination, i.e. measurement and integrity of can seams, microbiological analysis of contents, etc. Note that a “hermetically sealed” container for canned food and/or beverages is considered as one that is appropriately constructed/designed and intended to assure no entry of bacterial microorganism and thus maintain the commercial sterility of its contents after thermal processing. Other definitions commonly and frequently used in the visual evaluation of can defects are included as part of this guide for a quick and simple reference and for use in the field.
All you need to get the important information
- Get the weather, beach, and tide information
- Find that perfect restaurant
- See what shows and local events are going on
- Discover Amelia Island through maps of the area
- Forgot your beach chair? Find a nearby beach supply store
There are sections of this guide that consist of advice for consumers; these sections may also be useful reference materials for regulators.
The popularity of farmers’ markets has surged in recent years and, as a result, an increase in the desire of many individuals to establish a cottage food business. Locally-grown and produced food is becoming more prevalent today, but laws that govern these entities are non-uniform. Setting standards that preserve public health while still allowing for economic opportunity has become a difficult task for state and local officials.