The application has the following features:
* Overview of news messages from various sources, you can choose which sources to use.
* Overview of Tweets related to your favorite soccer team.
* Standings for both the eastern and western conferences.
* The schedule of your favorite team.
* YouTube movies of your favorite team.
* News items, tweets & YouTube movies can easily be shared with your friends via text messages, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* A widget which can be added to your home screen so that you can always see the most recent news items without even having to open the app.
* Flickr integration provides photos.
* Photos can be used as wallpaper.
* Links to relevant websites.
And last but not least: notifications can be generated by the application whenever new news items are found. These notifications are shown in the notification bar and additionally you can setup the app to let your phone vibrate when new news is found.
More from developer
The Barnstormers provide a new source of following the team while on the go through listening live, promotional calendar, team schedule, Clipper Magazine Stadium zoom-able map and much more. Catch up on all things Barnstormers either on the go or at the game.
Live News updates
Clipper Magazine Stadium zoom-able map
Purchase tickets and much more.
This simplified guide shows in color some of the major types of can defects which may be commonly found by visual observation. It categorizes the defects/damages according to their degree of potential hazard, and shows what to look for in the routine visual inspection of the finished product. These classifications may change after laboratory examination. It is essential that prior to sale, samples of each defect suspected of causing loss of hermetic seal be collected for laboratory examination, i.e. measurement and integrity of can seams, microbiological analysis of contents, etc. Note that a “hermetically sealed” container for canned food and/or beverages is considered as one that is appropriately constructed/designed and intended to assure no entry of bacterial microorganism and thus maintain the commercial sterility of its contents after thermal processing. Other definitions commonly and frequently used in the visual evaluation of can defects are included as part of this guide for a quick and simple reference and for use in the field.
There are sections of this guide that consist of advice for consumers; these sections may also be useful reference materials for regulators.
The popularity of farmers’ markets has surged in recent years and, as a result, an increase in the desire of many individuals to establish a cottage food business. Locally-grown and produced food is becoming more prevalent today, but laws that govern these entities are non-uniform. Setting standards that preserve public health while still allowing for economic opportunity has become a difficult task for state and local officials.