Discover all the relevant information about your favorite artists quickly in a stunning visual way. Search the bands you like and find all valuable data . No matter the style or popularity, Bandhook serves them in a matter of seconds. You will get videos, images and even previews from their albums and songs.
But Bandhook is not just a reference application. I will also help you discover new artists related to your musical tastes. Within each band, you can access a list of similar artists you will surely enjoy. In addition, returning to the home screen, you will get a list of recommendations at your disposal.
And if you don't want the experience ends here, you will also have a direct link to listen to the songs on other platforms.
Bandhook is better enjoyed on tablets, providing a stunning adapted interface for devices from 7' to 10'!
That's the information available for each artist:
- Discography: album details and 30s previews from every songs.
- Similar Artists
Current translations are:
Bandhook is an application in progress which everyone can contribute in with their ideas. What would you add? Leave your comments in the appropriate section or through the contact mail.
Images lent by La Viejita Música (http://www.laviejitamusica.com) and Subterfuge (http://www.subterfuge.com) to be used in promotional material
Create the music experience you want with easy, full-featured, personalized listening. Build a library, browse channels, and make and share playlists. Stream the latest tracks from the major labels and the indies to your Android mobile, always ad-free. Plus, your account is linked to Sony® Entertainment Network, where you’ll get instant access to games, music, and movie offerings on PlayStation® 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Sony home theater and audio.
• Create & manage your account on your device
• Stream music with an Internet connection or download to enjoy anywhere in Offline Mode
• Explore and create channels
• Browse new releases and top albums
• Recommendations based on your tastes
• Find old faves and discover new ones
• Handmade, curated playlists
• Guest artist picks
• Make your own playlists
• Share with friends
• No ads, unlimited skips
• 320 kbps High Quality Audio
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
With this player you can create playlists and organize your folders by simply taking your phone or tablet without using the annoying system scan. You choose what to listen to without getting lost in the extensive research of your songs.
*** The features are numerous, including ***
- Formats supported: MP3, WAV, OGG, MID, MP4, M4A, 3GP, FLAC, AAC and some WMA files depends on the compression. (FLAC , AAC and WMA only for Android 3.1 or higher)
- Clearly hear the music, even off-screen
- Use of gestures with your finger to change songs (right and left), pause (double tap), start a song (double tap) and vary the volume (up and down)
- Hide playlist Side
- Add files, folders (including subfolders choice) and playlist to current playlist
- Remove the selected song, all songs or just the missing physical disk
- Load and save playlist
- Sort the playlist in different ways
- Quickly search for a song from the playlist
- Display the time remaining or time elapsed for a song by tapping on it - Loading all the ID3 information from MP3 files
- Display of the cover while listening the song
- Widgets of various sizes
- Oscilloscope (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Search Covers online
- Equalizer (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Queue of songs you like
- Long menus by tapping on a song
- Command/Send Track information to Bluetooth devices like car stereo or headsets
- A lot of other options...
*** Explanation of Permissions ***
All permits are used to the normal operation of the program without any complete collection of user information, in details:
- INTERNET to connect to the network for AdMob advertising and to unlock the FREE version;
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for AdMob advertising;
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save the cache and the playlist, and more on the SD;
- WAKE_LOCK to keep active the player during screen off when playback;
- RECORD_AUDIO to draw the oscilloscope;
- READ_PHONE_STATE and GET_ACCOUNTS to use donations;
- BOOT_COMPLETED to play music when device start.
All news will be displayed at the opening of the new version of the program once installed.
For Android Tablets only (see the K-LOVE app for Android SmartPhones)
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
~Ability to share MIDI music.
~Set your work as ringtone.
*About importing projects created by the free version:
*The projects in the free version can be transferred to pro version by hand, using the export to MusicXML and then *import to pro version. But we have noticed that is a boring process. So we'll find ways to make it transfer data *automatically.
*To do this you should export from free version and then import to pro version.
*Follow a few steps below.
*Tap the share button on the top-left corner in the overview mode where you could see more than one staff in free *version. A dialog will be shown. Choose "Save MusicXML file to SD" or "Share MusicXML file" as you like to export *the score to a MusicXML file.
*Currently you can not browse MusicXML files within the app directly. Alternately you could use some other file *management apps like "Astro" to browse files on your SD card or in other location, then just click the right *MusicXML file and open it with Ensemble Composer Pro. Finally you shout save it before exit.
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
This app solves this problem by adjusting sound level automatically! It understands how noisy your environment is, and SHAZAM! The volume is as loud as you want it to be.
I know this is amazing! You can try free version with some ads or buy full Ad-free version!
✔ Adjusts Ringtone, voice call and SMS notification volume just when receiving a call or SMS
✔ So, does not drain phone battery at all
✔ Adjusts all volumes periodically
✔ Sets minimal and maximal volumes for quiet and busy places
✔ Sets sensitivity to noise means that with what ambient sound level set what volume.
✔ Shows changed volume notification or works completely silent
- Auto increase ringtone when no one answers call
- Does not ring during sleep time
- and whatever you suggest!
Please contact us if you have any problems. We will give you a refund and try to fix the problem.
The Fakebook sheet music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual chord charts to suit the soloist or singer. Add your own songs, import PDF music files, sheet music, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iRealPro / iRealb, PDF, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or fake sheets using the phone's camera, import photos or PDF music from the web. Add your own notes, marks and reminders – it is now possible to draw and annotate on all charts regardless of format. Then share your songs using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
The search bar, chart browser and song list editor provide instant access to all music. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, drag and drop to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify and YouTube links for the Real Book jazz standards. Search for recordings with a single click or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style and font like the original Real Books.
* Import and add PDF sheet music, images, lyrics and other formats – from web, sdcard, or camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book collections.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Annotate on any song, freehand drawing on charts regardless of file format.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or easy to read sans serif fonts.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip wireless pedal support.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iRealPro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But the Fakebook music reader will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
PDF sheet music files are not included, but scripts for downloading, importing and indexing most common Real Books and Vocal Books are provided via a link in the app.
• Unlimited Set Lists
• Unlimited sheet music folders
• Syncs with Dropbox
• Hands Free page turn - compatible with AirTurn and PageFlip pedals
• Quick search
• No ads
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
Free vs Pro
Coming Soon (major features)
• Annotations (just a few months away)
• Hotlink feature (for stuff like repeat, DS, Coda etc)
• Google Drive Integration
*Now on sale for a limited time! Come take advantage of this deal!*
New Material Design Look!
Mobile Lyric Writing Apps Just Received a Makeover.
RoadWriter is the premier songwriting app for songwriters, recording artists and music industry professionals who need to remain creative on the fly. Its sleek design has been crafted to transform your ordinary notepad into a platform fit for musicians. RoadWriter has developed 3 modes to aid in transitioning your idea into your next hit record: Rehearse Mode, Perform Mode, and Ad Lib Mode. While Rehearse Mode enables you to select your instrumentals and craft full songs with song structure (bridges, hooks, coda, etc.), Perform Mode gives you a full screen of your finished song in easily readable text against a contrasting background. Quickly edit any changes on the spot and set your auto scroll so that you can continue to deliver vocals in a performance setting or recording booth. Don’t have time to write but have an idea or a line or that catchy hook that just popped into your head? Ad Lib Mode takes care of you with the ability to record over an instrumental track you designate or, go for it a cappella. The Album Organizer helps songwriters group songs into a collection for better organization.
o Simple and effective formulation of songs with instrumental tracks in the same interface
o New widget takes you directly to each of the three modes.
o Voice recording to a wave file.
o 5 second skip back and skip forward to efficiently rehearse section of song.
o Auto replay of song
o Automatic progress save when receiving a call
o Auto-scrolling and optional text sizes with permanent backlight
o Share option to send lyrics via email, text, Dropbox, etc
o Quick Edit feature allows on-the-spot changes to lyrics when in recording environment
o Backup/Restore feature to provide easy recovery of lyrics
o Delete multiple songs at once
o Search Option of existing song list to easily find a song by title or content.
Become a RoadWriter!
*Please send feedback and suggestions to VoiceSysMobileApps@gmail.com
Enjoy the comfortable and intuitive Music Notator App. Enter and edit music intuitively with the tips of your fingers. Short touches select notation elements, long touches let you insert new notes into melodies and chords. Edit notes by moving them with your fingers. Fast scrolling, zooming, page turning and orientation change give you quick and comfortable access to every little detail and a perfect overview. Edit lyrics, chords and modify the score structure with the dialog area on the right side of the app.
scorio Music Notator App works hand in hand with scorio notation portal on the web and requires an internet connection. When you write and save a score within the app you will also find it online in your scorio account. After saving, you can edit your compositions in any web browser, even outside the app on your PC or Mac. Yes, even on a friend's laptop.
App features include:
- Insert and edit notes and other notation elements
- Virtual Keyboard for entering notes
- Insert and edit chord and fret symbols
- Display and edit lyrics
- Export scores as high quality PDF files
- Select from 19 score templates
- Edit score structure (add/delete staves)
- Transpose scores
- Automatic part extraction
- MIDI play back with 128 selectable MIDI instruments
- Load scores from the scorio database
- Publish your scores
- Continue to work on the scores in your account on PC, Mac and other tablet devices
The app has been thoroughly tested on the following devices:
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Keywords: scorewriter, music, notation, write music, composer, sheet music, software, scorio, scores, lead sheet, composition, leadsheet
Designed to aid composing and editing your own music prior to punching the paper strips for Music Boxes, MBC allows you to compose, edit, preview, play, save and share your creations via Twitter, Facebook, Email or local file transfer.
- Built for Tablets and Phones
- Supports 15, 20 and 30 note music boxes.
- Share your compositions with others via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
- Multiple undo
- Disable Notes for temporary changes
- Ripple edits
- Save and Load (access the save location via iTunes File Sharing/Android local storage)
- Sounds sampled from physical Music Boxes
- Save strip to JPG/PDF file.
- MIDI export and import
The physical Music Boxes with the punchable paper strips are great fun - what I found was missing was an easy way to preview either transpositions or original creations. This aims to fill that gap but it's also a fun music creation tool in it's own right. Compatible with the types of music box you can purchase from Grand Illusions or Kikkerland (the Sankyo 33 not box is not currently supported - but it is in the works).
There is a growing library of strips that can be loaded into the app:
For an example of a shared composition:
Demo of composing, printing, punching an playing:
Rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevice.
Karaoke - Sing Me allows you to play most of the common Karaoke formats!
Place your music and your karaoke files on your device, add them to the library and...don't hesitate to sing!!!
Karaoke Sing Me supports:
- MIDI e Kar, that are the most common karaoke files, and they are files containing both audio and lyrics!
- MP3+G: the graphical Karaoke format which includes a CD+G file (usually extracted from special Karaoke CDs) and an associated MP3.
- MP3+LRC: the lyrics are stored in a LRC file, associated to an MP3 file, like the MP3+G. It supports the "Enhanced LRC format", too!
Karaoke Sing Me also includes:
- The automatic search for LRC files on "http://www.antosdr.it/KaraokeSingMe/" for single mp3 with no lyrics associated with it(my LRC database is young so it does not contain lot of file: please, don't leave bad comments for this because lot of LRC files can be found on the web, too).
- MIDI tools: (click the button on the left bottom corner of the screen to get access to them)
1) when you open a MIDI or KAR file, the best suitable encoding is automatically detected, but if the encoding is wrong you can also select a correct one in the lyrics panel; UNICODE Karakan & folksKJ format is also supported(Thanks to Phuoc for its support!);
2) in the channels panel, you can see all playing MIDI channels and you can also disable one or more of them;
3) in the tone panel you can change the key note/tone of current playing file.
- Create or edit playlists.
- Browse all of your media files using the Artist/Album/Genre filters.
- Open zip file in the Karaoke Archive(the quality of this feature depends on your Android version).
- Browse your files directly on Dropbox or Google Drive™ ! Karaoke - Sing Me support cloud services to access your karaoke files saved on your online folders!
- Personalize lyrics font.
- Personalize the playback background with:
1) A predefined theme;
2) An image from your sd card;
3) A set of images taken from a folder of your sd card! They will fade one to another, like a professional Karaoke machine does!
- Enable the autoplay of the next track, for the kind of list of files you want, in the preferences panel.
- Share/Send the file your are going to play.
- Include a song in the Karaoke archive directly from your file manager or media player using the send/share action.
And much more!
You don't know how to find Karaoke files? No problem! Integrated within the app, there are various tools useful to find on the web the Karaoke files you are looking for!
If you experienced problems with a karaoke file, mail it to me, so I can further improve my app!
If you got troubles using this app, read carefully the help panel, or join discussions on the Karaoke Sing Me Facebook page, or mail to me and I provide has soon as possible to help you.
THIS IS NOT JUST A MEDIA PLAYER, THIS IS A TRUE KARAOKE PLAYER!
Integrated with Google Drive!
Tags: Karaoke, MP3+G, CDG, CD+G, LRC, MIDI, KAR, Karaoke player, Lyrics.
The Pro Version has many many Premium Features:
-Fully functional sequencer
-No Time restriction
-Unlimited Projects to save and load your favourite configurations and songs.
-Load custom Sounds from your SD-card
-Export a fully uncompressed .wav file of your recordings
For best results (Low Delay) use android 4.1 or newer
If you have any ideas for improvements of encounter any bugs please contact me via email.
YOU MUST HAVE THE TRIAL INSTALLED FOR THE UNLOCKER TO WORK
Verify unlocker by going to Preferences -> About GMMP. Look for "Full Version Unlocked" at the top.
Full version unlocker for GoneMAD Music Player. This is just a license key. Once it is installed the trial will recognize the license. No other action is required to unlock. NOTE: Run the unlocker once and the launcher icon will disappear once you reboot the phone.
Please try out the trial before purchasing to make sure it works on your device.
GoneMAD Music Player focuses on providing tons of features and options to allow for a personalized listening experience. With 250+ customizable options, you can listen to music the way you want to.
14 Day free trial. The unlocker must be purchased to continue using the app after the trial.
-Supported audio formats: aac(mp4/m4a/m4b), mp3, ogg, flac, opus, tta, ape, wv, mpc, alac, wav, wma, adts(4.0+), and 3gp(4.0+)
-Flawless gapless playback (mp3 and aac gapless supported on most devices)
-ReplayGain support (track and album gain)
-Cuesheet support (cue file and embedded cues)
-Crossfade (auto and manual transitions)
-High powered 2 to 10 band graphic equalizer with 3 quality settings
-Preamp gain control
-Left/Right audio balance control
-Adjustable playback speed w/ auto pitch correction
-16 built-in EQ presets and the ability to create your own
-DSP Limiter to prevent distortion
-Ability to force mono playback
-Multi-Window on supported devices
-Highly optimized media library, designed for large music libraries (50k+), that works with every supported format
-Browse your collection by artist, album, song, genre, playlist, or folders
-Built in file browser
-Album artist and disc no tags supported
-Tag editor (supports mass editing)
-Search artists, album artists, albums, songs, and filenames
-Save/Load playlists or create playlists on the fly
-Supports m3u, pls and wpl playlist file formats
-Edit playlists with an easy to use drag and drop interface
-2 Shuffle modes: Shuffle Queue and Shuffle Collection
-Custom actions on queue completion
-Play Random Album feature
-10+ skins to choose from
-Lockscreen music control support
-Notification controls (3.0+)
-Customizable Gesture System: 32 assignable actions to 7 different gestures
-Customizable Headset Controls
-Customizable Now Playing View: 31 different tags to put into 6 slots
-Customizable tab order
-Auto resume playback when ending a phone call
-Auto pause/play when unplugging/plugging in a headset or connect to bluetooth
-Bluetooth headset controls
-Automatically adjust volume when connecting/disconnect bluetooth audio or wired headsets
-Comes with a 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, and 4x4 widget (customizable opacity)
-Single button headset control support
-Jump to playing album, artist, genre, or folder
-AVRCP 1.3 supported
-Tons of UI customizations and much more
Email issues/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a report from the app. If you experiences issues with any of the updates, try doing a fresh install.
Full feature list, support forums, help and other information can be found here: http://gonemadmusicplayer.blogspot.com/p/help.html
Note: All screenshots feature fictitious artists with public domain art
Or you have heard a catchy song on the radio and used something cool like Shazam to find out what it is, found the band, found the music, looked up the band’s wiki page and then got distracted and it’s gone?
Rumpus for the Android smartphone is more than a music discovery tool. It’s your music exploration archive. Always there for you to go back to track bands that you love, bands that you are just beginning to love and bands you have never heard of but discovered and have grown to love. Discovery is just part of the musical journey – Rumpus lets you signpost a trail so you can always find your way back.
Enjoy finding your way to new music by exploring artists related to bands you know, using information on band influences preview and purchase tracks; watch YouTube videos; read biographies; and flip through the best images on the web. When you¹ve found something you love or want to hear more of, use the sophisticated bookmark management feature to let you always find your way around the musical maze.
Rumpus. We hope you like it.