Know Your Horse's Vital Signs. What is normal & when should you be concerned.
FINALIST in the 2014 ESMA Equestrian Digital Awards!!!
This APP assists you in identifying Emergency Situations, as well as helping you to learn, describe & communicate your horse's critical situation to a veterinarian. And save your own Horse's data.
Easy to navigate topics include;
- Normal Vital Signs. (Celsius & Fahrenheit)
- How to take your Horse's Vital Signs.
- Horse Weight Calculator / Estimator (Metric & Imperial).
- Horse Height Conversion Calculator (Metric & Imperial).
- Horse Feed Amount Calculator (Metric & Imperial).
- Points of the Horse to help describe locations on your horse (The whole Body, Lower Leg & Hoof). Pinch-zoom enabled.
- First Aid / Emergency kit items and descriptions of use or importance.
- Common Illnesses & Diseases affecting horses explained & what symptoms to look out for.
- How & when to assess your Horse's Health.
- Your Horse's details saved (Now up to 10 horses), Name, Registration, Age, Vitals, History, Vaccinations, Trims/Shoeing, Dentist, De-Worming
Once installed on your device, you can access the APP anytime.
No Internet connection is required to use the APP
And NO annoying, irrelevant promotional ADVERTISING popping up.
Horse Health, Horse Care, Horse Weight, Horse Weight Calculator, Horse Height Converter, Hands, Hands to Centimeters, Horse Vitals, Horse Vital Signs, Caring for Horses, First Horse, First Aid for Horses, Horse care & health, Vital signs, horse diseases, horse illnesses, treating horses, horse, equine, horses, horse emergency, horse emergencies