Are you concerned about what your kids do on their phones all day? Are they texting and calling during school or late at night? Who are they texting and calling the most? What apps are they using? Take charge of your family with Verizon FamilyBase ® .
With Verizon FamilyBase, you can see how your kids are using their phones to help them learn responsible phone use.
☆ Easy to understand charts let you see when your kids use their phones most at a glance
☆ See who your kids communicate with—know their names, not just their numbers
☆ See what apps your kids use most and when they download new ones
☆ Remote control your kids’ phones—lock them on demand with a click
☆ Set FamilyBase to notify you—like when they add new contacts or text after bedtime
Plus you'll get access to your FamilyBase Dashboard in the FamilyBase app as well as My Verizon (familybase.vzw.com). You can also set usage controls:
☆ Schedule time restrictions to set limits for phone use during school hours or after bedtime
☆ Create always allowed and never allowed contacts
☆ Manage costs by setting limits on Data, Voice and Messaging usage
Your child can always dial 911 in case of emergency. Parents receive a free text alert when a line on their account calls 911.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a one month FREE trial. After the trial period, you will be billed $4.99 per account per month on your wireless phone bill.
You know what’s best for your kids. Help teach them responsible phone use with Verizon Family Base.
Residents can submit Work Orders with pictures, stay abreast of Community News and Post Classifieds, in addition to Camera Views access, Amenity Reservations, Social Networking and much more.
This App allows residents to receive alerts about deliveries, coming events or emergencies via push notifications with a one touch click-to-call ability to property management. And guess what? It is free! If you live in a FiOS capable community, ask your property personnel, are they subscribed to Verizon Concierge? If so, hurry up and register to enjoy all it has to offer. If not, point your property personnel to www.verizonconcierge.com, so that they can see what the community has been missing and how to contact us.
PEACE OF MIND, NOW IN FAMILY SIZE!
Great news for Verizon subscribers! The Family Locator app gives you a simple, secure way to stay connected with your family when you’re on the go.
• Keep your family at your fingertips by locating their phone using a computer, tablet or the Android Family Locator Mobile app.
• Set Family Locator to text or email you when family member’s phones are on the move between locations you choose such as school, work, soccer practice or home. Get 24/7 alerts when they enter or leave so you will know when someone is on the way home. Family Locator is great for knowing the school bus made it on time.
• Have Family Locator find your family members phone every day at a certain time of day and text or email you their location. If someone has an important appointment, Family Locator can help you know if they made it or not.
• Make sure the new driver in the house is playing it safe with the ability to check their estimated speed anytime you locate their phone.
Phones compatible with this app:
Motorola Droid 2 Global
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Droid Pro
HTC Incredible 2
Samsung Droid Charge
This app is for Verizon subscribers who have signed up for Family Locator service, and who have a supported Android phone.
To locate family, you sign in to the app with your cell phone number and My Verizon password.
For family members, this app is required so the phone can be located (except for Motorola Citrus and Samsung Continuum users – install the Verizon Family Locator companion software instead).
Many types and brands of phones are locatable, not just android phones. Find out which phones are compatible with the Family Locator service on our web site www.vzw.com/familylocator .
Want to find out more?
Get the latest info about Family Locator! Use a computer to go to www.vzw.com/familylocator to sign up, learn about phones, and discover the many ways Family Locator can help you stay connected with loved ones. Data charges may apply.
Use the free StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity phone number and subscribe to the service.
The StarStar Me app also allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
- When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers a custom text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
- Or send callers a profile page with your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
- You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your custom StarStar vanity number today, before someone else does!
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
Terms of Service: https://verizon.starstar.me/terms
It also provides a benchmark for the TCanvas graphic class, to determine the speed of each graphical operation (draw lines, fill polygons, text output, etc).
Useful to investigate available parameters and for debugging purposes.
Using the same source codebase, this application runs natively on Windows (32 and 64 bit), Mac OSX, iOS and Android.
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
Efficiency is a simple yet powerful trip computer for OBD2 enabled vehicles that is focused on helping you maximize your fuel efficiency. The Pro version allows you to check for Engine Trouble Codes and clear the Engine light.
Please report any problems you may encounter. Make sure to include your car model, year, OBD2 adapter, phone model, and Android version you're using.
- A OBD2 enabled vehicle built in 1996 or newer
- ELM327 Bluetooth Adapter
- An Android 2.1 phone/device or newer with Bluetooth capabilities.
For Help visit http://efficiencyapp.wordpress.com/help/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Efficiency, OBD2, OBDII, Elm327, Ecu, MPG, fuel economy, fuel efficiency, Eco meter, ecometer, econmeter, green meter, ECU, car, truck, speed, rpm, gas, OBD, OBD-II.
Connecting to vehicle’s OBDII port, alOBD Smog PreCheck app will run a preliminary check of vehicle’s emissions system in order to assess its readiness for an official Smog Check. It will check OBD DTC, on-board monitor status, assess oxygen sensor performance and, for some vehicles, check select OBD2 Mode $06 parameter values to be in range. Upon completion, it will display result as PASS, FAIL or INCONCLUSIVE accompanied by a confidence percentage value. Original purchase will allow checking up to 5 vehicles any number of times. In-app purchase store will offer additional check slots, as well as unlimited checks.
This app is designed to provide an assessment of a vehicle emission’s system prior to a mandated government emissions check. Also, when considering a car purchase, this app can be used as a preliminary pre-purchase inspection.
For more information visit http://www.alobdscanner.com/alOBD_SmogPreCheckHelp.php
Information provided by this app is for reference only. Actual results may vary. It comes as is, with absolutely no warranty.
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android phone or tablet? If so, then TouchScan is the app for you!
TouchScan is a vehicle diagnostics tool that connects to OBD-II or EOBD vehicles. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/knowledgebase/obd2compliant. TouchScan works with some JOBD compliant vehicles and in some cases requires modifications to the connection settings in the app. Please contact us for more information.
You must have a Bluetooth ELM327 compatible scan tool to use this software. USB scan tools are also supported, but you must have a tablet running Honeycomb or later with USB host support to connect using a USB device. For recommended scan tools, see our website https://www.obdsoftware.net. Please note that cheap ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. TouchScan can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, but the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and might disconnect randomly.
TouchScan for Android is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows, OBD Fusion for iOS, and OBDLink for Android and iOS. Now you can get the same great features for your phone or tablet.
TouchScan has the following features:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Real-time dashboard display
- Real-time graphing
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Create custom enhanced PIDs
- Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles
- Multiple trip meters
- Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
- Log data to CSV format, which can be loaded into Excel
- Display battery voltage
- Display Boost pressure (vehicle must support the required PIDs)
- Read freeze frame data
- English and Metric units
- Over 90 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Bluetooth, USB, and WiFi* scan tool support
* Only WiFi scan tools that support infrastructure mode will work with Android devices.
Before purchasing please check the compatibility with free version of OBD Car Doctor
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues!
- real-time engine and vehicle parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- allow real time parameters recording
- read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously
- recording parameters in background mode
- view and sending recorded parameters traces
- GPS support
- Fuel Economy parameters (beta version)
- Upload to server (beta version) http://www.incardoc.com
- (new) store and share DTC data and General info
- (new) auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- (new) console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- Consumption fuel per time
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Diesel engines are not fully supported now, please contact developers if want to participate in Diesel values testing.
For files uploading do the following when your device connected to Internet:
- create account with Registration option in through the application (Menu-Configuration-Account) or with site option http://incardoc.com
- set your Login and Password in Account (Menu-Configuration-Account)
- upload your traces to server: open list of recorded traces at OBD Records page, long click on item, select "Send to service" in popup menu
- visit http://incardoc.com and login at Personal account page to view the traces.
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD-II details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
**DECEMBER SPECIAL $1.99
*Super quick refresh rate allows for optimal real-time scanning.
This app will allow you to read the following from your car's on board computer:
-Manifold Absolute Pressure
-Ignition Timing Advance
-Intake Air Temperature
-Long Term Fuel Trims
-Short Term Fuel Trims
-Ambient Air Temperature
-Fuel Level (%)
-Engine Run Time
-Oxygen Sensors (O2 Sensors)
-Fuel System Status
* Or simply enter your own CUSTOM PID's. This is great if you have a list of your vehicle's specific PID's. You can enter your own PID's and specify the math you would like to perform and the desired units you would like the pid to display.
Record live OBD-II Data in real time and save it for future viewing.
Export your saved scans to Excel
-Scan live fuel economy in imperical or metric.
-Set fuel economy calculations to use MAF or MAP mode.
-Read PSI/Boost (For turbo/supercharged cars).
-Customize the layout of obd parameters on the screen.
-Show readings in imperical or metric.
-Advanced ELM327 Adapter Reset/Information Readout.
-Show current trouble codes.
-Save current trouble codes.
-Email current trouble codes.
-Turn off (Reset) Check Engine Light.
This app also gives you tips and suggestions to help you through processes.
*Developed by professional OBD-II tuners with 15 years field experience in OBD-II Automotive vehicle flashing and diagnostic scanning. This app is great for tuners wishing to view/record all the important parameters in a nicely laid out easy to read screen.
*Works on all vehicles that have an OBD-II interface (Most vehicles made on or after 1996)
*Requires any ELM327 Bluetooth device (you may purchase the device from within the app if you don't have one)
*PLX Kiwi ELM327 Bluetooth device: For a top of the line device, we recommend using the PLX Kiwi (Bluetooth). We have a direct relationship with PLX and our app is PLX certified to work with the Kiwi.
For more information on the Kiwi adapter, check here: http://www.plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSSTBLUETOOTH
*Tablets - This app is optimized and will work on all screen sizes, including tablets!
*SUPPORT* - Feel free to contact us at any time with questions, issues, suggestions, etc: email@example.com.
* Missing Menu button - note, on some newer phones such as Galaxy S5 and HTC One, a select few are reporting that they are not seeing the soft menu button show up in the app. All you need to do is hard press the home button on the phone while you are in the app and the menu button will show up. For S5 users, press and hold down the multitask key.
* Bluetooth Connection - Note, any experience of not being able to connect to your vehicle may mean another bluetooth enabled app is holding the connection to your ELM device. Make sure any other bluetooth apps are not connected to the ELM327.
*PANDORA* - If you have Pandora on your phone and are unable to connect to your ELM device, try disabling Pandora and reconnect.
*Features* - If you don't see something in the app that you would like to see, shoot us an email request. We are currently working on the next version and want to know what you want that we are not yet giving you!
Experience the stable background operation as well as no gaps between recorded files on Android 4.1 or higher devices!
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Android 2.2 or lower devices will not be officially supported from CaroO v2.3.0.
Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder, in advance.
- Alarm and remote with Android Wear devices
- Full Screen Preview with eco-driving data overlay
- Manual video recording start on Preview screen
- On-screen display data on/off button on full screen preview
- Hide preview option while starting operation
- Power-saving mode (low display brightness)
- Remove app rating pop-up
- Updated user interface for Settings
- Updated user interface for Trip data
- YouTube video upload option for emergency video file
- A new option for deleting event files automatically
- A pop-up guide of Settings for first time users
- Location setting guide for KitKat users with pop-ups
- Kill background services during termination for battery saving
- Bug patches including Android 5.x support
<<< Feature highlights>>>
- More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
- Support more languages (French, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, etc.)
- 640x480, 720x480 and 1280x720 resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode)
- Full HD (1920x1080) resolution support for smartphones with HD display (File Recording Mode)
- Continuous recording mode support on Jelly Bean or higher devices
- SMI formatted trip data
- 180 degree reverse landscape mode support
- Focus and exposure control
- Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
- Detailed information page with digital meter array format
- low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
- stable and faster Bluetooth communication
- Auto Start with connecting an OBD device
- Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
- Video share, archive (protect) on the list
- Two quick launcher buttons
- Emergency call/SMS and video share on YouTube
- More detailed trip information
- Life-time cumulative trip record
If you have any problems or difficulties to use this app, please contact us by Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114617914804645646011), Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/CarooProDrivingRecorder) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, French, Romanian, Croatian, Spanish, Ducth
Tag: Smart Driving, Video Blackbox, Dashcam, GPS, OBD-II, Car Diagnosis, Car Monitoring, Android,
Note the result is WHP (Wheel HP) which is less than the actual engine power output, due to drivetrain losses.
The actual engine power is 10 - 20 % above the displayed results and depends on your configuration.
(Standard / automatic, AWD, etc).
Beside the Dyno function, you can read and CLEAR diagnostic trouble codes and read real time ecu data.
Preferred usage: connect to ecu,drive in second gear around idle speed, press start button.
Give full throttle until engine speed reaches the rpm limit (or less).
The car weight field should be set to gross weight: curb weight + fuel weight + passenger(s) weight.
Safety first! Consider taking the measurement on a private / closed road with a helper using the app while you drive.
“Making the cloud-connected car a reality”
"The coolest thing at the Consumer Electronics Show"
"Without a doubt, one of the coolest apps I've ever seen"
- Free app includes SmartPark parking spot finder, parking meter reminder, and guest membership in Directed Motor Club.
- When combined with a Directed SmartStart module in your car, you can start, lock and unlock your car from virtually anywhere. Receive push or text notification if your car alarm goes off (when installed with a Directed security system). You can even control your compatible home security system in one convenient, easy to use app.
- When combined with a Directed SmartStart GPS module, you can also locate your car, share activity on Facebook (because your car needs friends, too), and set safety notifications if your car is speeding or goes where it's not supposed to go.
- New for 3.0, add a Directed SmartStart Bluetooth® Module for lightning-fast response when closer to your vehicle, even when parked outside of cell network coverage.
- Also new for 3.0, cloud-connected features such as SmartSchedule and real-time Status makes the integration of car and smartphone more powerful than ever before.
Are you tired of carrying around another clunky remote control on your keychain, or finding yourself out of range when you really need to warm up or cool down your car before getting in? Now you can securely remote start, lock/unlock, or find your car just by pushing a button on your smartphone, using the exciting Directed SmartStart app from Directed, the leader in vehicle security and remote start. And, now the same convenient app also lets you arm and disarm your compatible home security system.
Includes these FREE features (no hardware or service plan required):
- SmartPark – Ever forgotten where you parked? SmartPark saves the location for you every time you lock your doors with Directed SmartStart.
- Directed Motor Club - Locked out? Need a tow? We've got your back. Download the app and sign up for a FREE guest membership to the Directed Motor Club and get 24/7/365 access to the Directed Motor Club's 30,000 licensed service providers.
Download the free app and check it out.
The simple graphical interface gives you control over the following features of your installed Directed remote start or security/remote start system:
- Remote car starter
- Trunk release
- Panic or car finder
- Aux channels
With Directed SmartStart GPS, add family-friendly features such as HotSpot and Speed alerts so you get notified if your kids go somewhere they aren’t supposed to, or drive unsafely.
How do you get Directed SmartStart? Just follow these three simple steps:
1) Download the free Directed SmartStart app
2) Get SmartStart installed in your car (see directed.com/smartstart for more information and where to buy Directed SmartStart).
3) Set up your SmartStart account
That’s all there is to it. Download the app and play around with the demo to see how it works.
- Is my car secure when I remote start it? Yep, we've been doing this a long time. The car is started, but only you can drive it away.
- What is Directed Motor Club? It's our roadside assistance program that is included with every SmartStart Secure service plan. Guest members sign up for free membership and pay only $79 per incident. Secure Plan subscribers get free roadside assistance included with their service plan.
The Delphi Connect system pairs the power of Delphi’s groundbreaking connectivity service with a Vehicle Monitoring module available from US Cellular to offer you a convenient way of finding, accessing and controlling your family’s vehicles anywhere and anytime with your smartphone or browser. You can now add features to your car that have traditionally been available only on new vehicles or with professionally installed aftermarket systems. Best of all, it works on almost all vehicles sold in the US since 1996.
The Vehicle Monitoring module uses a US Cellular data connection and a GPS receiver to send position and vehicle data to the cloud. And because the data connection is always available, it doesn’t matter who is driving your vehicle. From an internet connected browser, you can access your vehicle data, diagnostic information, and remotely lock or unlock the doors and start the car*. In addition to all these features, this app also provides backup keyfob functionality over Bluetooth®.*
The Delphi Connect smartphone app provides a full-featured connectivity solution for a family’s vehicles and drivers, which includes:
• Dashboard - provides a quick overview of vehicle status, driving activity and vehicle location
• Location Map - allows you to locate all your vehicles. On your smartphone, you can even click a link to view navigation directions that take you to your vehicle using your navigation app.
• Geo-fencing - allows you to create up to 6 boundaries per vehicle on a map so you can be alerted anytime a vehicle enters or exits the specified area
• Live Tracking - track your vehicle on a map with updates every 5 seconds of vehicle location, speed and heading.
• Recent Trips - automatically saves all the trips you take in your vehicle and the trip details, including start/end locations, distance traveled and engine idle time. In addition to viewing the route your vehicle took on a map, you can export your trip details to a spreadsheet.
• Alerts – gives you useful event and status information, such as: geo-fence crossings, speeding, high engine RPM, low battery and vehicle motion (only when parked). You can forward each alert to any number of email addresses and to any number of cell phones as text messages.
• Keyfob - gives you convenient keyfob capability via your smartphone or web browser. By using your vehicle’s original equipment remote keyless entry system, you will have the ability to unlock, lock, open trunk, activate horn/panic and remotely start your engine from anywhere you have a connection*.
• Direct Connect (over Bluetooth®) - further enhances the Keyfob feature by allowing you to pair your smartphone with the module in your car so that you can use Bluetooth® to perform all Keyfob commands when close to your vehicle, enables you to unlock your doors even if you are out of cellular coverage. The app will automatically switch between Bluetooth® and network links as needed.
• Health - allows you to automatically assess your vehicle’s performance - like why your check engine light is on – and have trouble codes translated into useful descriptions that should help you make better repair decisions. You can also clear the trouble codes in your vehicle.
• Account and Module Management – allows you to add and remove Delphi Connect modules from your account so you can access all your vehicles from one account. You can give each vehicle a unique Nickname and Description to track them easier.
*Compatible vehicles, equipment, and browsers only. See support link below.
Go to delphiconnect.com/fitment to check your vehicle’s compatibility.