Are you concerned about what your kids do on their phones all day? Are they texting and calling during school or late at night? Who are they texting and calling the most? What apps are they using? Take charge of your family with Verizon FamilyBase ® .
With Verizon FamilyBase, you can see how your kids are using their phones to help them learn responsible phone use.
☆ Easy to understand charts let you see when your kids use their phones most at a glance
☆ See who your kids communicate with—know their names, not just their numbers
☆ See what apps your kids use most and when they download new ones
☆ Remote control your kids’ phones—lock them on demand with a click
☆ Set FamilyBase to notify you—like when they add new contacts or text after bedtime
Plus you'll get access to your FamilyBase Dashboard in the FamilyBase app as well as My Verizon (familybase.vzw.com). You can also set usage controls:
☆ Schedule time restrictions to set limits for phone use during school hours or after bedtime
☆ Create always allowed and never allowed contacts
☆ Manage costs by setting limits on Data, Voice and Messaging usage
Your child can always dial 911 in case of emergency. Parents receive a free text alert when a line on their account calls 911.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a one month FREE trial. After the trial period, you will be billed $4.99 per account per month on your wireless phone bill.
You know what’s best for your kids. Help teach them responsible phone use with Verizon Family Base.
PEACE OF MIND, NOW IN FAMILY SIZE!
Great news for Verizon subscribers! The Family Locator app gives you a simple, secure way to stay connected with your family when you’re on the go.
• Keep your family at your fingertips by locating their phone using a computer, tablet or the Android Family Locator Mobile app.
• Set Family Locator to text or email you when family member’s phones are on the move between locations you choose such as school, work, soccer practice or home. Get 24/7 alerts when they enter or leave so you will know when someone is on the way home. Family Locator is great for knowing the school bus made it on time.
• Have Family Locator find your family members phone every day at a certain time of day and text or email you their location. If someone has an important appointment, Family Locator can help you know if they made it or not.
• Make sure the new driver in the house is playing it safe with the ability to check their estimated speed anytime you locate their phone.
Phones compatible with this app:
Motorola Droid 2 Global
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Droid Pro
HTC Incredible 2
Samsung Droid Charge
This app is for Verizon subscribers who have signed up for Family Locator service, and who have a supported Android phone.
To locate family, you sign in to the app with your cell phone number and My Verizon password.
For family members, this app is required so the phone can be located (except for Motorola Citrus and Samsung Continuum users – install the Verizon Family Locator companion software instead).
Many types and brands of phones are locatable, not just android phones. Find out which phones are compatible with the Family Locator service on our web site www.vzw.com/familylocator .
Want to find out more?
Get the latest info about Family Locator! Use a computer to go to www.vzw.com/familylocator to sign up, learn about phones, and discover the many ways Family Locator can help you stay connected with loved ones. Data charges may apply.
“Making the cloud-connected car a reality”
"The coolest thing at the Consumer Electronics Show"
"Without a doubt, one of the coolest apps I've ever seen"
- Free app includes SmartPark parking spot finder, parking meter reminder, and guest membership in Viper Motor Club.
- When combined with a Viper SmartStart module in your car, you can start, lock and unlock your car from virtually anywhere. Receive push or text notification if your car alarm goes off (when installed with a Viper security system). You can even control your compatible home security system in one convenient, easy to use app.
- When combined with a Viper SmartStart GPS module, you can also locate your car, share activity on Facebook (because your car needs friends, too), and set safety notifications if your car is speeding or goes where it's not supposed to go.
- New for 3.0, add a Viper SmartStart Bluetooth® Module for lightning-fast response when closer to your vehicle, even when parked outside of cell network coverage.
- Also new for 3.0, cloud-connected features such as SmartSchedule and real-time Status makes the integration of car and smartphone more powerful than ever before.
Are you tired of carrying around another clunky remote control on your keychain, or finding yourself out of range when you really need to warm up or cool down your car before getting in? Now you can securely remote start, lock/unlock, or find your car just by pushing a button on your smartphone, using the exciting Viper SmartStart app from Directed, the leader in vehicle security and remote start. And, now the same convenient app also lets you arm and disarm your compatible home security system.
Includes these FREE features (no hardware or service plan required):
- SmartPark – Ever forgotten where you parked? SmartPark saves the location for you every time you lock your doors with Viper SmartStart.
- Viper Motor Club - Locked out? Need a tow? We've got your back. Download the app and sign up for a FREE guest membership to the Viper Motor Club and get 24/7/365 access to the Viper Motor Club's 30,000 licensed service providers.
Download the free app and check it out.
The simple graphical interface gives you control over the following features of your installed Viper remote start or security/remote start system:
- Remote car starter
- Trunk release
- Panic or car finder
- Aux channels
With Viper SmartStart GPS, add family-friendly features such as HotSpot and Speed alerts so you get notified if your kids go somewhere they aren’t supposed to, or drive unsafely.
How do you get Viper SmartStart? Just follow these three simple steps:
1) Download the free Viper SmartStart app
2) Get SmartStart installed in your car (see viper.com/smartstart for more information and where to buy Viper SmartStart).
3) Set up your SmartStart account
That’s all there is to it. Download the app and play around with the demo to see how it works.
- Is my car secure when I remote start it? Yep, we've been doing this a long time. The car is started, but only you can drive it away.
- What is Viper Motor Club? It's our roadside assistance program that is included with every SmartStart Secure service plan. Guest members sign up for free membership and pay only $79 per incident. Secure Plan subscribers get free roadside assistance included with their service plan.
Residents can submit Work Orders with pictures, stay abreast of Community News and Post Classifieds, in addition to Camera Views access, Amenity Reservations, Social Networking and much more.
This App allows residents to receive alerts about deliveries, coming events or emergencies via push notifications with a one touch click-to-call ability to property management. And guess what? It is free! If you live in a FiOS capable community, ask your property personnel, are they subscribed to Verizon Concierge? If so, hurry up and register to enjoy all it has to offer. If not, point your property personnel to www.verizonconcierge.com, so that they can see what the community has been missing and how to contact us.
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
Use the free StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity phone number and subscribe to the service.
The StarStar Me app also allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
- When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers a custom text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
- Or send callers a profile page with your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
- You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your custom StarStar vanity number today, before someone else does!
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
Terms of Service: https://verizon.starstar.me/terms
Before purchasing please check the compatibility with free version of OBD Car Doctor
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues!
- real-time engine and vehicle parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- allow real time parameters recording
- read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously
- recording parameters in background mode
- view and sending recorded parameters traces
- GPS support
- Fuel Economy parameters (beta version)
- Upload to server (beta version) http://www.incardoc.com
- (new) store and share DTC data and General info
- (new) auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- (new) console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- Consumption fuel per time
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Diesel engines are not fully supported now, please contact developers if want to participate in Diesel values testing.
For files uploading do the following when your device connected to Internet:
- create account with Registration option in through the application (Menu-Configuration-Account) or with site option http://incardoc.com
- set your Login and Password in Account (Menu-Configuration-Account)
- upload your traces to server: open list of recorded traces at OBD Records page, long click on item, select "Send to service" in popup menu
- visit http://incardoc.com and login at Personal account page to view the traces.
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD-II details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android phone or tablet? If so, then TouchScan is the app for you!
TouchScan is a vehicle diagnostics tool that connects to OBD-II or EOBD vehicles. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/knowledgebase/obd2compliant. TouchScan works with some JOBD compliant vehicles and in some cases requires modifications to the connection settings in the app. Please contact us for more information.
You must have a Bluetooth ELM327 compatible scan tool to use this software. USB scan tools are also supported, but you must have a tablet running Honeycomb or later with USB host support to connect using a USB device. For recommended scan tools, see our website https://www.obdsoftware.net. Please note that cheap ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. TouchScan can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, but the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and might disconnect randomly.
TouchScan for Android is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows, OBD Fusion for iOS, and OBDLink for Android and iOS. Now you can get the same great features for your phone or tablet.
TouchScan has the following features:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Real-time dashboard display
- Real-time graphing
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Create custom enhanced PIDs
- Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles
- Multiple trip meters
- Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
- Log data to CSV format, which can be loaded into Excel
- Display battery voltage
- Display Boost pressure (vehicle must support the required PIDs)
- Read freeze frame data
- English and Metric units
- Over 90 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Bluetooth, USB, and WiFi* scan tool support
* Only WiFi scan tools that support infrastructure mode will work with Android devices.
**DECEMBER SPECIAL $1.99
*Super quick refresh rate allows for optimal real-time scanning.
This app will allow you to read the following from your car's on board computer:
-Manifold Absolute Pressure
-Ignition Timing Advance
-Intake Air Temperature
-Long Term Fuel Trims
-Short Term Fuel Trims
-Ambient Air Temperature
-Fuel Level (%)
-Engine Run Time
-Oxygen Sensors (O2 Sensors)
-Fuel System Status
* Or simply enter your own CUSTOM PID's. This is great if you have a list of your vehicle's specific PID's. You can enter your own PID's and specify the math you would like to perform and the desired units you would like the pid to display.
Record live OBD-II Data in real time and save it for future viewing.
Export your saved scans to Excel
-Scan live fuel economy in imperical or metric.
-Set fuel economy calculations to use MAF or MAP mode.
-Read PSI/Boost (For turbo/supercharged cars).
-Customize the layout of obd parameters on the screen.
-Show readings in imperical or metric.
-Advanced ELM327 Adapter Reset/Information Readout.
-Show current trouble codes.
-Save current trouble codes.
-Email current trouble codes.
-Turn off (Reset) Check Engine Light.
This app also gives you tips and suggestions to help you through processes.
*Developed by professional OBD-II tuners with 15 years field experience in OBD-II Automotive vehicle flashing and diagnostic scanning. This app is great for tuners wishing to view/record all the important parameters in a nicely laid out easy to read screen.
*Works on all vehicles that have an OBD-II interface (Most vehicles made on or after 1996)
*Requires any ELM327 Bluetooth device (you may purchase the device from within the app if you don't have one)
*PLX Kiwi ELM327 Bluetooth device: For a top of the line device, we recommend using the PLX Kiwi (Bluetooth). We have a direct relationship with PLX and our app is PLX certified to work with the Kiwi.
For more information on the Kiwi adapter, check here: http://www.plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSSTBLUETOOTH
*Tablets - This app is optimized and will work on all screen sizes, including tablets!
*SUPPORT* - Feel free to contact us at any time with questions, issues, suggestions, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Missing Menu button - note, on some newer phones such as Galaxy S5 and HTC One, a select few are reporting that they are not seeing the soft menu button show up in the app. All you need to do is hard press the home button on the phone while you are in the app and the menu button will show up. For S5 users, press and hold down the multitask key.
* Bluetooth Connection - Note, any experience of not being able to connect to your vehicle may mean another bluetooth enabled app is holding the connection to your ELM device. Make sure any other bluetooth apps are not connected to the ELM327.
*PANDORA* - If you have Pandora on your phone and are unable to connect to your ELM device, try disabling Pandora and reconnect.
*Features* - If you don't see something in the app that you would like to see, shoot us an email request. We are currently working on the next version and want to know what you want that we are not yet giving you!
With Life360 you can:
• Create your own groups, called “Circles,” of loved ones, friends, teammates -- whoever matters most and chat with them in Family Locator for FREE.
• View the real-time location of Circle Members on a private family map that’s only visible on Family Locator
• Receive real-time alerts when Circle Members arrive at or leave destinations (Eliminate disruptive “Where are you?” texts)
• Track stolen phones or lost phones
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those found on T-Mobile Familywhere, Sprint Family Locator, Verizon Family Locator or AT&T Familymap.
• Use Family Tracker’s state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology for directions to favorite locations from wherever you are.
Family Tracker Offers Real Time Location Data
“I would recommend this App to anybody…Thanks for the personal touch, it makes me feel more comfortable in this day and age.” – Family Locator User Scott Tatum. Plan your next family gathering with family tracker and end multiple texts to learn everyone’s estimated arrival time. Family tracker alerts you when family members have checked in at a location and thanks to GPS Tracking technology, family tracker can also advise if someone is running late.
GPS Tracking of All Circle Members (Even Those Without Smart Phones)
For time-sensitive communication, Family Locator can quickly pinpoint the location of every family member. GPS Tracking for non-smartphone users is also possible, for a small monthly fee. This knowledge is quite handy for party planning: use GPS Tracking to make sure all guests have arrived before the guest of honor shows up at the surprise party! Family Loctor also saves your most commonly visited locations and can provide directions to them quickly (thank you Family Locator!).
The best GPS Tracking App
This handy, easy-to-use app leverages the latest technology to help you stay connected in real time to the people (and the devices) that matter most. Life360’s Family Locator GPS Tracking functions, features and benefits include:
GPS Tracking to find Friends and Family.
Life360 GPS tracking app uses GPS coordinates and state-of-the-art GPS location data to report the real-time whereabouts of your friends and family. Simply install the Life360 Family Locator app on your phone and your families’ phones. Once registered, each member appears as a unique icon on the GPS tracking navigational map so you’ll know exactly where each family members is, at all times. No need to send annoying “Where are your?” or “What’s your ETA?” texts, the Life360 Family Locator puts this information at your fingertips. And to make life super easy, we send you GPS tracking alerts the moment your friends arrive at the appointed location!
Reliable Cell Phone Tracker
The Life360 family Locator is a very reliable Cell Phone Tracker. It can pinpoint the location of registered mobile devices, smart phones and even old school feature phones via the app’s website, 24/7. Our GPS Phone Tracker lets you locate Android Phones, iPhones and Windows Phones. Its easy to use. All you have to do is invite your family members or friends and you can start tracking them on your Phone to track any cell phone.
Phone Tracking for Family Members With Feature Phones
Family members who don’t have the latest smart phone (or a smart phone at all), can still enjoy our GPS tracking features and benefits. Here’s how it works: The app will send a text invite to the feature phone. Once your family member accepts the invitation and replies with a “yes,” to the text, their individual icon will appear on the app’s GPS maps. If their phone is lost, the app will provide GPS navigation assistance to help you guide them its destination. It’s a phone tracker extraordinaire. To track a feature phone you will require a premium membership.
It's a great little code reader (note: not read, NOT an editor) that enhances current coding knowledge by highlighting your past coding expertise.
This app has been selected to be part of the Google Play for Education program and currently used in schools as a teaching aid.
With Code Peeker you can share coding success tricks during a job-interview or meetings. It'll make you look much better than promising "I don't know. Let me get back to you on that one".
Code Peeker will open and highlight any supported code language (and unicode/utf-8) you throw at it.
- Mark the line number
- Provides a built-in file browser (in case your phone doesn't have one)
- Opens from both external SD and internal memory!
- Supports other file browsers (Dropbox, File Expert, FX, Astro File Manager, etc)
Code Peeker Pro includes:
- Theming capabilities for easy reading
- Access to recently opened files
- Shortcut to quickly open files straight from the home screen
- Ability to map unrecognised file extensions to known syntax formatting
It supports a wide variety of new and old languages such as:
- C/C++ (c, cc, cpp, h, hpp)
- C# (c-sharp, csharp, cs)
- Python (py)
- Ruby (rails, ror)
- XML (xml, xaml, xslt, html, xhtml)
- ActionScript 3 (as3)
- Cold Fusion
- Diff/patch files
- JavaFX (jfx)
- Perl (pl)
- PowerShell (ps)
- Terminal scripts (bash, shell, sh, rc, conf)
- Visual Basics (vb, vbnet)
- Verilog & System Verilog (v, sv)
If Code Peeker can't recognize the file extension, it'll give you the option to select a format or show the source as plain text (no color highlighting, but at least you still can read it).
Got a feature request or a file that won't highlight properly? Just contact me via email (It's hard to communicate via Play Store comments)
- It is 100% free code viewer.
- No creepy permissions required.
- No secret Internet connectivity required.
- No ads!
If you're happy with it and want to support me, please grab a copy of Code Peeker Pro =)
HARDWARE REQUIREMENT: ELM 327 (Clone Type) Bluetooth Adapter.
Experience the stable background operation as well as no gaps between recorded files on Android 4.1 or higher devices!
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Android 2.2 or lower devices will not be officially supported from CaroO v2.3.0.
Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder, in advance.
- Alarm and remote with Android Wear devices
- Full Screen Preview with eco-driving data overlay
- Manual video recording start on Preview screen
- On-screen display data on/off button on full screen preview
- Hide preview option while starting operation
- Power-saving mode (low display brightness)
- Remove app rating pop-up
- Updated user interface for Settings
- Updated user interface for Trip data
- YouTube video upload option for emergency video file
- A new option for deleting event files automatically
- A pop-up guide of Settings for first time users
- Location setting guide for KitKat users with pop-ups
- Kill background services during termination for battery saving
- Bug patches including Android 5.x support
<<< Feature highlights>>>
- More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
- Support more languages (French, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, etc.)
- 640x480, 720x480 and 1280x720 resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode)
- Full HD (1920x1080) resolution support for smartphones with HD display (File Recording Mode)
- Continuous recording mode support on Jelly Bean or higher devices
- SMI formatted trip data
- 180 degree reverse landscape mode support
- Focus and exposure control
- Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
- Detailed information page with digital meter array format
- low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
- stable and faster Bluetooth communication
- Auto Start with connecting an OBD device
- Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
- Video share, archive (protect) on the list
- Two quick launcher buttons
- Emergency call/SMS and video share on YouTube
- More detailed trip information
- Life-time cumulative trip record
If you have any problems or difficulties to use this app, please contact us by Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114617914804645646011), Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/CarooProDrivingRecorder) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, French, Romanian, Croatian, Spanish, Ducth
Tag: Smart Driving, Video Blackbox, Dashcam, GPS, OBD-II, Car Diagnosis, Car Monitoring, Android,
DroneMobile is the award-winning smartphone solution for staying connected to your vehicle from anywhere in the world. Using the DroneMobile Android app, you can lock your doors, remote start your engine, and even track your vehicle’s exact location.
In order to use DroneMobile on your vehicle, a DroneMobile module and compatible remote start or security system must be installed onto your vehicle.
To find an authorized DroneMobile retailer, visit http://www.dronemobile.com/stores
We’ve completely revamped our control interface to make it easier to connect to your vehicle! As you lock/start your car using DroneMobile, AVA 1.0, the Animated Vehicle Assistant, will animate and change states to show your vehicle’s status. Also, upload profile pictures to get the most customizable experience in the Connected Car Industry!
- Remote start
- Remote start shutdown
- Keyless entry
- Trunk release
- Security system activation/deactivation
- 2 Customizable auxiliary functions
- GPS tracking
- Push notifications for security alerts
- Regular maintenance reminders
- Low battery alerts
- Geofence and curfew alerts for driver monitoring
- Speeding alerts for driver safety
CES 2015 Innovations Honoree for In-Vehicle Accessories
CES 2011 Best of Innovations for In-Vehicle Accessories
Voted TOP Vendor of Security, Convenience, and Safety Products by Mobile Electronics Retailers
3x TOP-3 Customer Service Award Recognition by Mobile Electronics Retailers
DroneMobile can be added to any of the following brands of remote start and/or security systems:
- Compustar PRO
- Arctic Start
APP USER'S MANUAL
Visit http://www.dronemobile.com/guide/droneMobile_UserGuide_02232014.pdf to download our App User's Guide.
Family Tracker is a GPS tracking application that allows you to track the location of Android and Apple cell phones and tablets and send free text messages between them.
What you get with this purchase:
1) Track Android cell phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads
2) Force updates remotely at any time without the user having to take any actions and it does not matter if the application is running or not
3) Ability to send a Stealth Ping, which forces an automatic location update of the remote device without the person being notified
4) Even if the phone is rebooted, Family Tracker will automatically resume tracking and updating its position
5) Track phones via the web
6) Free texts between phones in any language
7) Force a sound even if the phone is on vibrate or silent
8) Virtually no impact on battery life!
9) Find your phone when lost or stolen
10) Tablet compatible
11) Uses all the possible location methods: GPS, Cell Tower Triangulation and Wi-Fi. That provides the best possible balance between accuracy and dependability
12) Tracks equally well cell phones and tablets
13) Uses the pictures from contacts or you can set a custom photo for every person you are tracking
14) Displays the approximate address of the devices being tracked
15) The most reliable and full-featured cell phone tracker on the market!
16) Works anywhere in the world, including free texting across borders.
Optional Pro Features include:
1) The ability to see the historical location data (breadcrumbs) for everyone you are tracking on the map
2) Quickly find out where someone was at a particular time by using breadcrumbs list view
3) Export of the breadcrumbs info into .GPX and .KML file formats. That allows you to share or archive this information.
*** The Pro Features are optional and require an in app purchase in order to get activated! ***
IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SUPPORT AT firstname.lastname@example.org. WE REPLY PROMPTLY!
FamilyTracker allows you to track your children, wife, husband and fiancée. You can now track their location at anytime, as long as they have their Android or iOS devices with them.
*** This is NOT a spying application. The app requires the explicit consent of anyone you want to track. The app is clearly visible on their device as well ***
*** We do not share any information with any third parties! Your data is safe with us! ***
So how does this work?
Simple. Install Family Tracker on the device you want to track. From then on, you can use either a web browser or the Family Tracker app itself installed on your own device to locate your family member.
Each device with FamilyTracker installed has the option to automatically update its location at regular intervals (from every 1 min. to every 1 hour).
In addition to that you can always force a location update of the remote phone or tablet at any time. Just send them a Stealth Ping.
There are 2 ways to set up tracking a phone with our application:
1. Having the application installed on both phones- yours and the person you want to track.
2. Install the Family Tracker application only on the phone you want to track and then use our website to track it, force location updates and send free messages.
Family Tracker does not need to know your phone's cell number to function, as it does not send SMS messages for notifications. It sends free Push Notifications to the device being tracked. These notifications are free, specific to our Family Tracker application, and work anywhere in the world as long as the device being tracked has internet access via the cellular network or WiFi.
The Delphi Connect system pairs the power of Delphi’s groundbreaking connectivity service with a Vehicle Monitoring module available from US Cellular to offer you a convenient way of finding, accessing and controlling your family’s vehicles anywhere and anytime with your smartphone or browser. You can now add features to your car that have traditionally been available only on new vehicles or with professionally installed aftermarket systems. Best of all, it works on almost all vehicles sold in the US since 1996.
The Vehicle Monitoring module uses a US Cellular data connection and a GPS receiver to send position and vehicle data to the cloud. And because the data connection is always available, it doesn’t matter who is driving your vehicle. From an internet connected browser, you can access your vehicle data, diagnostic information, and remotely lock or unlock the doors and start the car*. In addition to all these features, this app also provides backup keyfob functionality over Bluetooth®.*
The Delphi Connect smartphone app provides a full-featured connectivity solution for a family’s vehicles and drivers, which includes:
• Dashboard - provides a quick overview of vehicle status, driving activity and vehicle location
• Location Map - allows you to locate all your vehicles. On your smartphone, you can even click a link to view navigation directions that take you to your vehicle using your navigation app.
• Geo-fencing - allows you to create up to 6 boundaries per vehicle on a map so you can be alerted anytime a vehicle enters or exits the specified area
• Live Tracking - track your vehicle on a map with updates every 5 seconds of vehicle location, speed and heading.
• Recent Trips - automatically saves all the trips you take in your vehicle and the trip details, including start/end locations, distance traveled and engine idle time. In addition to viewing the route your vehicle took on a map, you can export your trip details to a spreadsheet.
• Alerts – gives you useful event and status information, such as: geo-fence crossings, speeding, high engine RPM, low battery and vehicle motion (only when parked). You can forward each alert to any number of email addresses and to any number of cell phones as text messages.
• Keyfob - gives you convenient keyfob capability via your smartphone or web browser. By using your vehicle’s original equipment remote keyless entry system, you will have the ability to unlock, lock, open trunk, activate horn/panic and remotely start your engine from anywhere you have a connection*.
• Direct Connect (over Bluetooth®) - further enhances the Keyfob feature by allowing you to pair your smartphone with the module in your car so that you can use Bluetooth® to perform all Keyfob commands when close to your vehicle, enables you to unlock your doors even if you are out of cellular coverage. The app will automatically switch between Bluetooth® and network links as needed.
• Health - allows you to automatically assess your vehicle’s performance - like why your check engine light is on – and have trouble codes translated into useful descriptions that should help you make better repair decisions. You can also clear the trouble codes in your vehicle.
• Account and Module Management – allows you to add and remove Delphi Connect modules from your account so you can access all your vehicles from one account. You can give each vehicle a unique Nickname and Description to track them easier.
*Compatible vehicles, equipment, and browsers only. See support link below.
Go to delphiconnect.com/fitment to check your vehicle’s compatibility.