You want to message with other people? But your control-freaky mums and dads or over-jealous gf or bf just keep on checking your phone?
LizChat is your solution cos it hides the messenger functions! Just tell your mum or whoever about your sudden interest in technology and that LizChat is all about the first AI bot ELIZA that was developed as a virtual therapist by Weizenbaum in 1966. But what you don’t tell them is that by entering ‘chat’ LizChat turns into a full featured messenger app!
But besides messaging LizChat has even more amazing social features:
- Gain Social Points with your activities and level up.
- Send and receive gifts.
- Send and read public HMUs to find new people to chat with.
- Play social games like Emoji Game and Picture Dares.
- Send high priority messages, love letters and picture requests.
- Organize your contacts with hash tags and send messages and pictures to a group of people by its hash tags.
- Upload pictures in your portfolio and browse through other people’s portfolios.
HOW TO USE LizChat:
- In the chat with the therapist Eliza just enter: chat
- You can now log in with your username and password or create a new user by entering: new
- Create a username and choose a password. Username and password CAN NOT be changed later.
- No need to register with email or other social logins. But if you forget your password you can never retrieve your account!
- In Profile -> Settings you can choose a login phrase. Just choose any word. By that you can then log into your account by just entering this phrase in chat with Eliza. No need to enter username and password each time to log in.