Create flowcharts that make your device perform tasks automatically. Easy to understand automation, just add blocks, and connect them.
Automate your daily or repetitive tasks, for example:
• create a daily backup of a folder on your device and upload it to Google Drive or an FTP server;
• send an SMS or e-mail when reaching a GPS location (geofencing);
• change audio volume or screen brightness when opening an app;
• toggle Wi-Fi or Bluetooth at a specific time of day;
• scan an NFC tag to turn on Do-Not-Disturb;
• rotate, resize and send all images in a folder as MMS; or
• download and display some online content as a notification every morning
Almost every feature of your device can be automated using the 360+ building blocks included, and if that’s not enough, Locale/Tasker plug-ins are also supported:
Creating device automation “flows” is as simple as adding and connecting blocks, novices can then configure them with predefined options, while experienced users may use expressions, variables and functions. Or, just download ready-made “flows” that other users have shared through the in-app community:
Automatic file backup
It’s easy to make an automation “flow” to backup your files or app APKs to a specific folder on the device, an SD card, external USB drive, FTP server, or even Google Drive.
If made to do so, a “flow” can send app APK, pictures, videos or any other kind of file as e-mail, Gmail or MMS attachment, or through the built-in “cloud messaging”, at the click of a button or automatically.
Support & Feedback
Please don't report problems or ask for support though Google Play store review comment, use the Help & feedback menu or links above.
This app uses Accessibility services.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.