More from developer
★★★★★ NBC: A personal safety app redefining safety
★★★★★ New York Post: App trap for date rape
★★★★★ CBS: A sense of security we all need
★★★★★ MTV: Sci-Fi meets reality and app stops second assault
★★★★★ US Dept. of Education, Fmr. Chief John Danielson: LifeLine Response actually saves lives & stops assaults
IMPORTANT –THIS APP WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOUR UNIVERSITY OR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION HAS REGISTERED. THIS IS THE CAMPUS VERSION AND IS RESERVED FOR OUR PARTNER UNIVERSITIES & SCHOOLS . IF YOU ARE NOT A STUDENT, FACULTY OR STAFF AT A PARTNER UNIVERSITY OR SCHOOL BUT ARE STILL INTERESTED IN TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR SAFETY, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE CONSUMER VERSION OF THE APPLICATION CALLED LIFELINE RESPONSE
This App that has the capability to help prevent sexual assaults and violent crimes by using natural human behavior to notify emergency personnel to your exact location while at the same time alerting your family and friends that you may be in danger? Prevention is precisely why LifeLine EDU was created.
HOW IT WORKS
1) The user is asked to input details about themselves and up to seven personal LifeLines which will beused by emergency personnel to help you if you’re in a life-threatening situation
2) When an individual wants to take control of their safety or finds themselves entering an unsafe situation LifeLine EDU's monitoring system is activated by holding a finger on the screen. In case of real danger, patent-pending IntelliTouchTM technology then uses a person’s natural response of removing the finger from the screen to activate the Distress Alert when encountering the unexpected.
3) When the Distress Alert is activated and not disarmed within 20 seconds the Response Verification Center will call the user back and verify there is a real emergency. GPS will then be used to track the user’s location and provide local first responders with this real time data if needed.
4) If an emergency is verified by the Response Verification Center you’re personal LifeLines will receive a text message and email with the same critical information provided to emergency personnel to help facilitate redundant layers of protection.
· Patent pending IntelliTouch technology
· 24/7/365 Response Verification Center (live trained US agents)
· Average response time of 7 seconds
· Redundant monitoring centers
· Damaged phone safeguard
· Real-time GPS
· Instantly connects your personal LifeLines to closest 911 center to where you have activated the Distress Alert
The LifeLine EDU team is committed to offering the single best personal safety application available for smart phones. We are a dedicated team of professionals, fathers, mothers, survivors and advocates who are committed to keeping students safe and reducing statistics associated with rape, sexual assaults and violent crimes. This is our promise.
Please visit http://LLResponse.com for a demonstration video.
Android Minimum Requirements: Android phone vers 2.2. or higher with an active mobile phone subscription and data plan. GPS functionality must be enabled to provide our 24/7 Response Center, your location and the availability to respond to your Distress Alert.
Known Issue in Android Market: Some people have experienced problems downloading the app on their android phones. Some have received a "Package File is Invalid". Please read the article below that details the steps to fix this issue: