The Inventory app is great for shopping, insurance, or even managing clutter. Imagine you are out shopping for candles. Are your candle holders a set of three or a matching pair? Simply check the Inventory app to find out! Do the kids have enough notebooks for school? What's in my fridge right now? Stop wandering around guessing and get this app!
Your house or apartment is full of things you should be keeping track of. All of these app features can help:
- Store the name, description, and location of any item
- Adjust item amounts and stock easily
- Search function to find your items quickly
- Preloaded with a listing of over 50 room names making location information a breeze
- Simple easy to use interface
- No annoying advertisements
With the Plugwise Inventory Tool, you create a detailed inventory of installed lighting and electrical appliances in a building or house on your Android tablet.
The tool will guide you through the inventory per space step-by-step, addressing all relevant elements: from the installation of the Plugwise range to the currently installed electrical equipment.
Not completely sure about your judgement during the inventory? Then take a picture with your tablet and add it to the corresponding project.
You will no longer lose any time on double administrative work: after the inventory, you will have the results on your screen with the press of a button – now that is fast switching!
Exclusively for resellers: The on-line overview portal of all your inventories and offers.
Are you a Plugwise reseller? Then you can use our Product Inventory Portal in addition to this tool. Here you can easily find and if necessary adjust the inventories you created with the Inventory app. The portal allows you to create a clear overview of all your inventories. It also allows you to export the offer to different file formats (PDF, Excel or Word), so you can adjust it exactly to your liking.
Hide pictures and videos! (KeepSafe).
"Gallery Lock" manages pictures and videos by individually hiding them and it is an app that is absolutely needed for protection of personal privacy. The product is one of the most popular apps in the world and is one of the top 10 apps sold on Google Market.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
• Hide Photos & Videos
• Folders supported.
• Beautiful designs
• Stealth Mode supported (a feature hides a launch icon)
• Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
• Share pictures from Gallery Lock to any applications.
• Cloud Backup supported to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box
• Rotate and zoom features
• Slide Show supported.
• Mp3 background music playing supported while slide show.
• A variety of viewing mode.
• Multi-select feature for fast hiding, un-hiding, sharing
• Easy-to-use PIN,Pattern access
# (Important!) Before deleting this app, undo the hide function of the photos and the videos. If you uninstall the program without undoing the hide function, the photos and videos will be lost.
# Google will make a pre-charge of $1 the first time a transaction is made on Google Market to verify the information on your credit card. This can be misunderstood as being charged twice but there is no need to worry as this pre-charge will not appear on your monthly statement.
# It is recommended that you purchase the app after checking to see if the free assessment Lite version runs properly.
# "Outgoing Call" permission is needed for Stealth Mode
# Method to recover photos when problems occur
If for some reason Gallery Lock does not run, recovery can be made by following the method below.
1) Uninstall Gallery Lock
2) Download Gallery Lock from the Market and install it.
3) Go Setting in the Gallery Lock, Tap "Find/Recover Missing files" menu.
4) The missing files will be recovered to /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/recover path.
5) run default Gallery application and check whether those files are recovered properly.
# Please send an email for any questions that you have. The developer of the app does not have authorization to reply to comments here.
(KW:photo valut,video valut,photovault,videovault,image lock,photo lock,image safe,photo safe,protector,stealth,hide photo,kii,stock,Keep Safe,kii safe,hide video,hide pictures,photo locker,vault,hide it,Hide Pictures in Stocks App,KeepSafe Vault,secret gallery,gallery,privacy,gallerylock,gallery private,gallery hide,hide gallery,quick pic,quick,ロック)
- 3 separate desktops, each with its own theme
- Easily switch desktops by swiping up/down
- Up to 5 screens each desktop
- Supports Crazy Home, ADW, aHome, and 3rd party Open Home themes
- Full icon customization using the icon configurator
- Hide apps from your app drawer
- Change app titles
- Scrollable Widget support
- Widget Resizing
- Supports Live Wallpapers
- Analog Crazy Clock
- Crazy Clock skins
- App dock
- Hide/Unhide top notification bar
- Backup/Restore settings
- More Crazy Settings
- Font Support
Email me with issues!
Check out crazydudeproductions.com if you'd like to create your own themes, icon packs, or crazy clock packs. Theme, clock pack, and icon pack templates and tutorials are available at the website.
You can manage the albums of gallery handily and view & move pictures easily.
[ Main Features ]
- Gallery : Show all media files on your phone. manage the gallery.
- Safe Photo : Show all locked photos.
- Safe Video : Show all locked videos.
- Screen Lock Type : PINs, Password, Pattern
# Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files.
Steps to recover it : Gallery Lock Reinstall > Setting > Lock Media Recovery
# App Hide : If "it is not installed application" or is not running in the launcher, because it is checked "App Hide Mode" at Set up. Please use dial "#789" in your phone and press call.
# When not execute calling to dial : Run Widget(Safe Gallery 1x1) > Enter Quick Running number > Run app
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
Do you have pictures or videos that you want to keep it secret? 'Secure Gallery'(Hide pictures & videos) can hide(lock) pictures and videos for protection of your privacy using a password or pattern! Why don’t you start to hide pictures and videos with 'Secure Gallery' and keep your privacy safe now?
✔ Hide(lock) pictures and videos to keep your privacy safe
✔ Fastest and most secure private gallery
✔ Manage your pictures and video(new folder, move, copy, rename)
✔ ALL FEATURES are COMPLETELY FREE
• Hide(lock) pictures (Photos)
• Hide(lock) videos
• User friendly UI
• Un-hide pictures and videos
• Manage pictures and videos more easily
• Stealth mode supported (hides a launch icon)
• Slide show supported
• Support 3 lock type : password(number, character), pattern
• Support to make new folder
• Select Background of Gallery
• Support Image Viewer
• You can show a publish media unlike KeepSafe
• You can directly share hidden media in Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LINE.
• And Lots of More features
* App Name was changed to 'Secure Gallery' from 'Smart Gallery Lock'
What our users say :
“This is an awesome app!! Very easy to hide pictures& videos and Keeps my personal life PERSONAL.”
“Don’t need to worry about giving my smartphone to kids!.”
“I've tried a ton of app locks and this is definitely the easiest to use and reliable... And the greatest feature is the fake alert..i always keep it on and make an excuse like Sorry bro my phone is screwed..haha Thannxx”
Take control of your privacy with Secure Gallery(Hide pictures & videos). It hides pictures & videos and keep them in secret places.
1) Can't run Secure Gallery(or Secure Gallery disappears)
· if you hide Secure Gallery's Icon in options, and then Secure Gallery will disappear. To run it, please put 'Widget' of Secure Gallery in Widget List and click it.
2) Media thumbnail and actual media is different
· Settings of phone 〉Applications 〉Stock Gallery 〉'Clear Data' and 'Cache Delete' 〉Rebooting phone
3) Can lock Secure Gallery when running it?
· enable 'Running Lock' option in Settings, then Secure Gallery will request a password when running it.
■ tag : lock photo, lock picture, lock image, lock video, lock gallery, hide photo, hide picture, hide image, hide video, hide picture, hide gallery, secure, safe, vault, secret, private, locker, security
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and menu button support, because those need root permission.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", you could achieve any action with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
- see if the home is running / default
- clear / set default home
- see memory use(android 2.1+)
- auto kill
- move to sd card
- create shortcut to switch home
* backup home settings
Let me know if you have trouble or idea.
Report FCs, so that I can know what happen.
KW: htc sense ADW Launcher LauncherPro switcher
*If it doesn't work, try "Home Switcher for Froyo"
Home Switcher is a Home apps
You can easily
- find all Home apps
installed in your phone
- set/change your default
- launch each Home app
*Ad-supported (but you can hide it)
Open source here: https://github.com/rmack/TwistedHomeManager
** Taking future suggestions if anyone has any?
1. Switch between Home Apps (Launchers)
2. Clear Default Home app
3. Set Default Home app
4. Show Home App Memory usage if running
5. Android 1.6 and greater support
6. Reference to 36 Home Apps on the Market
Easy to find and try.
Diff between installed and known home apps.
Great for development testing if you app depends on different Home Applications.
NOTE: If there is a home app that is missing from the list and you feel it should be added then please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Home App. A Home App, or sometimes called a “Launcher” is the main UI (User’s Interface) displayed after hitting the Home button. This UI should let you access all of the other features on your Android Device. The reason to change to a new Home App depends on an individuals customization preference on how they would like their device to function and look.
The following options are supported:
Clear Default: This action will take you to the the Installed App details; which will allow you to select “Clear Defaults”. Then hit the back button to get back to THM.
Set Default: This action will bring up a dialog to select an installed Home App and set it as the default.
Get Home: This action will bring up a dialog to select Home Apps that are on the Android Market. By making a selection it will take you to the Home App selected on the Android Market. This way it makes it easy for you to try out some different Home Apps.
Select Home App: By pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately launch that home app.
Long Press Home App: By long pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately take you to that Home App Installed App Details.
-- Force Stop Home App
-- Clear cached data
-- Clear data
-- View permissions
Sort: By pressing Menu you will be presented with sort options.
Currently the preferences will allow you to change between different themes: Black, White, Grey, etc...
Preferences will also allow you to e-mail and navigate to this blog.
NOTE: Twisted Apps doesn't support any of the Home Apps which are referenced through Twisted home Manager. Nor does Twisted Apps guarantee that any of these Home Apps will function well on your device. They are only listed for convenience to find them on the Android Market to try them out. NOTE: Not all Home Apps will appear on your service providers version of the Android Market, sorry.
Key Word Search:
Home Switcher; Home Manager; Launcher Switcher; Launcher Manager; Home Clear Default; Clear Default; Launcher Clear Default
This lean and easy to use App will toggle WiFi automatically when you cross a given distance around your home location.
The (approximate) location information is acquired from the network, not from GPS.
Android 4.0.4 is the last officially supported Android version. The new Energy Saver Mode limits the functionality of the App and makes it expendable.
Its 100% security for you phone.
1. Directory level access and browsing
2. Hide bulk gallery content with single click
3. Preview gallery content before hiding or removing its security
4. Password recovery on your email, If you forgot your password you need not to worry just click on forgot password and you will receive your password in your inbox of registered email by this no one else can access your password and your Audios are always safe
5. Folder level view of hidden gallery content.
6. Auto Lock: if you forget to exit and your phone get into sleep mode you need not to worry your gallery contents are still safe as if anyone try to access it they must need your password.
Please leave us positive feedback if you like our apps. However, if you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us first using the support e-mail email@example.com so that we may assist you in a resolution. Thank you and we hope you enjoying our apps.
7. Password switch: you can switch your password at any time.
9. All premium feature of app are available with this app
10. Memory saver: as compared to other app this app doesn’t slow down your phone by consuming lot of your phone memory as it mainly works with text mode.
11. Unlimited number of gallery contents can be hide there is no restriction.
12. Support all gallery content.
Tags: Photo Lock, Image Lock, Video Lock, Gallery Lock, Folder Lock, Hide Photo, Hide Video, Hide Gallery, Secure, Security, Safe, Protect, Guard
- Support screenshot icon and iPhone touch icon
- Smooth scrolling
- Animated sorting
- Unlimited multi-screen
- List view with sorting
- Setting of browsers to open
- Creating shortcuts on your home app
- Import bookmarks from built-in browser
- Export bookmarks to built-in browser
*To sort bookmarks, drag and drop a icon.
*To add bookmarks, select "Add a bookmark" from "share page" of your browser menus.
*To edit or delete bookmarks, longpress and drop a icon without moving it.
*The wallpaper that is set at the home app will also be used as Bookmark Home's. Live wallpaper is not be supported.
*When Bookmark Home is installed to the SD card and your device is restarted, then the app icon will not be displayed until reading the SD card is completed.
More from developer
Let Liberty Mutual take the stress out of managing your insurance policy with our mobile app. Log in to securely view your policies, pay bills, and report and track claims. Be assured that your information is safe and protected by encryption technology.
MANAGE YOUR POLICY
Do you need to access your policy information while you are on the go? With the Liberty Mutual Mobile App you can take advantage of the following features and much more:
● Pay your bill
● View your policy
● View your auto insurance ID cards
● Update your contact information
● Go paperless
REPORT AND TRACK CLAIMS
With the Liberty Mutual Mobile App, you can report and track your claim anytime, anywhere. The app provides you with all the tools and information necessary to keep you informed about your claim at every step of the way:
● Report and track your claim
● Take and upload pictures of damage
● Search for auto repair shops and schedule a vehicle inspection
● Request a rental vehicle
● View repair estimates
● Track your vehicle repairs
● Check on your payment status
ACCIDENT SCENE ASSISTANT
Use the Accident Scene Assistant to capture information from the scene of a car accident or record damage that has occurred at your home. No login or internet connection is required.
You can now do the following with this simple tool:
● Take pictures of damage
● Take notes about the incident
● Collect contact information
● Map your location using GPS
● Use this information to submit your claim to a representative
CONTACT LIBERTY MUTUAL
Need assistance? Liberty Mutual is here for you. With the touch of a button, you can be on the phone with a customer service representative, a home or auto claims specialist, or 24-hour roadside assistance.
With Liberty Mutual RISE, guide your skier down the slope while avoiding the obstacles along the way as you collect the letters R-I-S-E. If you fall, remember that with every setback, there’s a chance to come back.
- RACE DOWN THE HILL: Try and time your jumps and somersaults off the hills perfectly, and then try to stick the landing.
- DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO R-I-S-E?: As you time your jumps off of the hills, try and capture the letters R-I-S-E.
- AVOID ANY SETBACKS THAT COME YOUR WAY: Try not to hit the rocks and any other obstacles that come your way as you head down the ski slope.
Please be sure to fill out our in-app survey and tell us what other sports you would like to see on the app. We will be updating this app based on your feedback.
Liberty Mutual Insurance is a Fortune 100 company committed to behaving with integrity and providing superior products and services at a fair price. We understand that the Company’s success is a direct result of the satisfaction and success of our employees, and are dedicated to maintaining a culture that promotes excellence and fuels growth.