The Leads app captures attendees’ information directly into Zoho CRM. It’s simple – just scan the QR code on the attendee’s badge, or take a photo of their business card. The application automatically extracts all the information from the badge/card and saves it within the app as well as in Zoho CRM.
The applications also allows you to assign leads to your sales team. You can add tasks and notes right within the app making sure there is no information lost during the transfer of lead from the trade show to the sales person.
• All the information added through the application will be saved in Zoho CRM
• Extract lead information from QR code in badges or Business Card and add them as CRM leads.
• When a lead is added, all associated workflows in CRM, if any, will be triggered
• Assign Lead Owner, add Tasks and Notes within the app.
• Scan business cards in 11 languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese.
• Swapping options within the app allow users to make corrections to the scanned content
• Users can email the lead from the app with the templates pre-created in CRM.
• Add a Campaign and associate it to the leads within the app
• Export leads from the app as a CSV file.
• Many more...
If you have any technical issues or questions about the app, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com
The popular Q&A exam prep series for law students is now available as an interactive app on Android! Test your skills with multiple choice and essay questions (as well as detailed answers) for specific subject matter covered in the law school curriculum. Review questions, make educated guesses and receive detailed analysis all with a click of a few buttons. Anticipate questions professors might ask in class and prepare well-reasoned answers to them with the LexisNexis® Law School Q&A Series app. The Questions & Answers series is part of LexisNexis Study Guides – the building blocks for success in law school and beyond. Preview the first ten questions of any title before deciding to purchase more questions for that title. Once the title is purchased, take a full practice exam and view your results in the provided scoreboard. The practice exam may be taken multiple times.
All Q&A subject areas have been written by law school professors and experts in their chosen field. For each multiple-choice question, our authors provide detailed answers that indicate which of the options is the best answer and explains thoroughly why that option is better than the other choices. Each short-answer question is designed to be answered in fifteen minutes or less. For these questions, the authors have prepared thoughtful, comprehensive, yet brief model answers.
The Q&A Series app includes 28 subject areas, including Q&A: Professional Responsibility and Q&A: Civil Procedure, which users are able to purchase via In-App purchases on their Android devices. In addition, Q&A: Evidence has been revised and updated to reflect the most recent stylistic changes to the Federal Rules of Evidence, effective December 1, 2011.
This version has been tested on devices running Android 2.3 and Android 4.0 devices.
Questions or support can be obtained by calling 1-800-45LEXIS (1-800-455-3947) or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about newly filed cases – often before the party involved knows. Pinpoint the types of new cases or the parties you want to learn about. Simply set your criteria—and let the CourtLink app do the rest.
Results are sorted in daily lists, by Alert type: Attorney, Litigant, Judge, etc.
Be among the first to know about new developments in existing cases. The CourtLink Track feature allows you to keep abreast of new developments in active Federal and state cases on a scheduled basis. View the entire docket, or just the latest activity in the case.
Please note you must have a current Courtlink user ID/password to utilize this app. For information on becoming a subscriber please call 1-888-311-1966.
Note: This version of the application has been verified to run only on Samsung devices. Support for other Android devices will be added soon.
LexisNexis, Lexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2011 LexisNexis. All rights reserved.
Access primary and secondary legal content from our suite of legal research platforms specially designed for lawyers in Asia. Now you can quickly lookup a new area of law from a commentary or get the latest case law whether you are in your office or in court.
• Search and retrieve cases, legislation, commentaries, journals, forms and precedents from Lexis Hong Kong, Lexis Malaysia, Lexis Singapore, Lexis India or Lexis Philippines
• Search by different segment choices
• Search by special terms and connectors
• Unicode support to allow viewing of international characters (e.g. Chinese in Lexis Hong Kong cases)
• Bookmark your documents for follow up research
• Support both Portrait/Landscape mode
• History feature to retrieve past searches
Please note that you must have a current LexisNexis subscription and valid ID/password to fully utilize this app. For more information on becoming a subscriber please visit:
www.lexisnexis.com.hk for Lexis Hong Kong
www.lexisnexis.com.my for Lexis Malaysia
www.lexisnexis.com.sg for Lexis Singapore
www.lexisnexis.co.in for Lexis India
For full research functionality, please use the online web version of the research platforms.