Sign in visitors as they arrive at your facility. The process is simple and configurable:
1. Visitor locates their scheduled visit by entering the first few letters of their name or selects a new visit.
2. If this is a new visit, the visitor scans their driver's license or enter their information manually.
3. Visitor takes their photo.
4. Visitor reviews and consents to the NDA.
5. Visitor is checked against watch list.
6. Access Control card is activated.
7. Visitor is signed in and their badge is printed.
The app works in receptionist or visitor self sign-in kiosk mode.