Now fully redesigned, Marine Traffic displays near real-time positions of ships worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
[If you are only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on MarineTraffic.com before purchasing the app]
• View VESSELS ON THE MAP, search for vessels and ports and see what's near you!
• More than 80,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic
• View 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival
• Manage your list of vessels (MY FLEET), shared with the iOS app and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, ports and lighthouses
and much more!
Also, for MarineTraffic subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
- Real time ship tracking
- Ship details - name, type, destination, course, speed, gross tonnage and many others
- Ship movement history
- Searchable vessel database by name, IMO or MMSI number
- "My Fleet" list of ships. Synchronization with VesselFinder.com "My Fleet" list.
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
Specifically designed for use on the water, BoatBeacon uniquely provides Bearing, Range and Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations in addition to AIS ship information. Uses up-to-the-second AIS feeds unlike other apps which can be a minute or more behind real time. Transmits as well as receives AIS and is the only app that continuously monitors CPA, notifying if potential collisions are detected even when the app is in the background.
“An outstanding app, with great potential. Both interesting to use and very user friendly. This could be a life saver. Everyone who goes on the water should have this on and use it!” Sundream
Receives AIS ship data in real-time. No VHF AIS receiver, transponder or aerial required.
Over the horizon Collision, SART and MoB detection (30 miles radius) using continuous Closest Point of Approach (CPA) calculations - highlights boats that are on a potential collision course and alarms.
Provides Bearing and Distance information to other boats in addition to AIS information like speed, course, location, name, length etc.
Continually calculates and alarms CPA even when the app is in the background.
Option to Transmit your boats position, speed and heading to Global AIS Systems and other Boat Beacon users. Transmit also works continuously in the background too when enabled.
Live Map view with compass overlay which rotates with you so you can look in the direction of the ships on the map to locate them.
Extensive details on other ships - including Photos.
Search for boats or places nearby or worldwide by name or MMSI.
Share your track and position with friends and family instantly and in real time via email, Twitter and Facebook etc.
People can also follow you on Boat Beacon and leading AIS systems like Ship Finder, MarineTraffic and AIS Hub which have free web viewers available.
Arm all the crews in a race with Boat Beacon and have real time updates on the race positions - inland or at sea - and have the Club-house watch too on a large screen with Boat Beacon's TV/Video Out support
Keep a watch and in touch with other boats in your flotilla when sailing in a group.
Ideal for busy and popular harbours, ports and coastal areas upto 15 miles out to sea.
Boat Beacon requires internet access to work. Most popular coastal areas in the US have cellular data access extending 12 or more miles out to sea. The UK has nearly complete coastal coverage out to 12 miles. AIS Ship data is provided by a network of voluntary AIS shore based stations. Some areas may not have AIS coverage.
N.B. This is not an AIS transponder. You will not be visible to other ships on their AIS systems unless they also use data from the same land based AIS networks.
Android Smartphone or Tablet with GPS.
You do not need an MMSI to use Boat Beacon and you can be seen on Boat Beacon by other Boat Beacon users without having one. However if you want to be seen on Global AIS systems like Marine Traffic, ShipFinder and AIS Hub, etc. then you will need to have and use an MMSI number. If you don't have an MMSI for your boat you can normally get one for free. In the US you can obtain a free one in a few minutes by visiting http://www.boatus.com/mmsi (the USCG approved agent) and using their online form. In the UK visit http://ask.ofcom.org.uk/help/spectrum/mmsi.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
NOT FOR NAVIGATION
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful. Boat Beacon should only be used for basic navigation reference and should not be solely relied upon to determine precise locations, proximity, distance, or direction.
The mapping and location system for the car locator service is provided by MapQuest.
This app is made for the the users, and I will update and add anything that you all want. Help me make it the best it can be! E-mail me or leave comments with suggestions on anything I can do to improve upon the app. I will update as often as necessary to make sure the app meets the standards of the users!
Find My Car car locator app was tested using a Samsung Galaxy S II and an Acer a500 tablet, and it works as advertised on those devices. If you have issues on your particular device, let me know and I will get them corrected ASAP. Enjoy the app, and shop with ease knowing that your car will be right where you left it when you get out!
Podrás filtrar los resultados utilizando hasta 12 categorías; restaurantes, centros comerciales y deportivos, puntos turísticos, bancos… incluso las electrolineras de toda España para tu coche, moto y bicicleta.
¡Prepara tu viaje, localiza todo lo que quieras!
- Filtra tu tipo de búsqueda
- Benefíciate de promociones y descuentos. Haz tu reserva
- Descubre y localiza lo que te rodea a través de tu cámara
- Encuentra en todo momento los puntos de recarga eléctrica
- ¿Qué y quién twittea a tu alrededor?
¡Descubre con Fiiind!
See lift and slope status, view the interactive trail map, check on weather and snow conditions and get snowpark updates.
Browse all of the services available on and off the mountain: hotels, restaurants, shops and more.
Share with friends using the app’s video zone and built-in social media features.
Access exclusive special offers available only to Thyon app users, including last-minute sales and limited-time offers.
Download the app and connect to Thyon today!
Boat Watch is a free app, which offers...
- Spot any Boat or Ship via real-time AIS system
- Watch boat positions on a live map
- See the Name, Type and Destination of each vessel
- Set any boat as your favorite, and track it on the map
- Search and find boats and places
- Share boats on Facebook, Twitter or by email
Our optional In-App upgrade even sends you alerts when a boat you track sets sail or arrives - perfect for people with loved ones at sea, for tracking cruise ships, ferries and rescue vessels - or following cargo across the world!
Optional One-time In-App Upgrade Purchase adds...
- Boat positions refresh automatically
- Get alerts when your favorite boat arrives or departs
- Full boat information - speed, course, country, etc.
• Real time sailings – provides information on real time arriving and departing sailings at each ferry terminal.
• Sailing schedule – provides sailing schedule of each regular ferry route
• Cruise – provides sailing schedule of cruise and its brief introduction
• Real time maritime traffic - provides real time maritime traffic camera views of all terminals
• About the terminals – provides information on shops, ticket office, restaurants and services available in the terminals
• Tides – provides real time tidal heights and allows users to search for predicted tidal heights in the past and coming six months
• News – provides special announcements about real time maritime traffic, such as information regarding typhoon, foggy weather, maritime traffic control etc