Drivers can provide instant confirmation when they have reached their destinations.
Barnacle is a service that matches commuters with people who need to ship packages. The customers gain access to an affordable personal courier service while the drivers get to offset their travel expenses.
For more information, see http://www.gobarnacle.com/tracker
Referencia y busqueda de:
- Boyas, IALA
- Luces de embarcaciones (RIPA)
- Señales sonoras
- Banderas, CIS, ICS, Codigo internacional de señales
- Escala Beaufort, Douglas
- Rumbo circular, cuadrantal, demora, marcacion
Notice that English language is activated since the options
As a Geofence (Anchor watch)
When fcAnchor is Activated the current position is saved and fcAnchor is Active. The current position is checked against the saved position at a user defined interval. If the current position is more than a user defined radius from the saved position an alarm is set. The alarm can be a sound (used as an anchor watch) or an SMS to a predefined number when you are ashore (PRO version only).
As a Tracker
By sending an SMS from your mobile phone (using the fcAnchorRemote app) the phones current position is returned. fcAnchorRemote can also Activate/Deactivate fcAnchor remote. All communication is done via SMS so no data subscription is required.
*** FREE ACCESS TO LIVE DATA ***
For a limited period of time we're offering all demo users the live data feed instead of delayed positions. Just enter "DEMO" as your key.
Users already owning a license for ShippingExplorer just enter their usual product key.
- Live vessel data from around the world in realtime
- Details for all ships, including photo
- Track history with positions for each ship
- Search and display a ship's last position
- Favorites / Bookmarks
More features available in our desktop version!
• Real time sailings – provides information on real time arriving and departing sailings at each ferry terminal.
• Sailing schedule – provides sailing schedule of each regular ferry route
• Cruise – provides sailing schedule of cruise and its brief introduction
• Real time maritime traffic - provides real time maritime traffic camera views of all terminals
• About the terminals – provides information on shops, ticket office, restaurants and services available in the terminals
• Tides – provides real time tidal heights and allows users to search for predicted tidal heights in the past and coming six months
• News – provides special announcements about real time maritime traffic, such as information regarding typhoon, foggy weather, maritime traffic control etc
**HD- For Android Pad **
Note : pour utiliser cette application, vous devez posséder 'un compte MyFleet (ouverture gratuite).
Pour ouvrir un compte inscrivez-vous :
MyFleet est une plate forme WEB professionnelle de géolocalisation de suivi GPS, qui vous permet de géolocaliser des balises Gps, trackers, GPS, et téléphone mobile, ....
Plus de détails sur nos produits & services sur notre shop:
nouvelle version 1.4 !!!
->Nouvelle fonction Parc
-> Rafraîchissement des positions toutes les 30 sec.
NaVia can be used in any country and it currently only supports English.
This release, however, is at an experimental stage and your support will be very much appreciated. PLEASE USE RESPONSIBLY.
Please download ONLY if you consent NaVia to obtain your location data for its discretionary use. NaVia respects your privacy and does not share your location data to the public or any third parties. Your location data is only automatically processed anonymously at the back-end.
You can find info on how to enhance your NaVia experience on Facebook (NaVia Street Parking App) and by sending us an email at email@example.com and we will try our best to respond within 72 hours.
- Laat eenvoudig routes weergeven op kaart voor gemakkelijke navigatie
- Geeft nuttige plaatsen (NP's) weer
- Laat de huidige snelheid en koers zien
- Laat een voorspelling van de drukte op het water zien.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what's near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels ("MY FLEET"), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbors and lighthouses
and much more!
➜ NEW! Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you're only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
Our popular Ship Finder apps have been featured in maritime and sailing publications and websites across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it – check out our ratings and the wide range of positive press we’ve had across the world.
Ship Finder provides near real time “virtual radar” AIS maps. It’s easy to use and is an amazing app for anyone interested in shipping, cruising and sailing in ports and locations across the world. It’s also great if you simply want to know what boats are out there or want to see where your friends and family are.
Live moving ships
Ship route trails
Search by vessel name
Ship information such as – Vessel Name, Port of Registration, Destination, ETA
Technical information such as – MMSI, IMO, Callsign , Heading, Length, Width, Draft
Ship Finder works by picking up AIS ship feeds used by all passenger vessels, vessels over 300 tons and increasingly smaller pleasure craft. This technology is actually faster than radar and is used directly by vessels for navigation.
Our global coverage is impressive and expanding all of the time, please check www.shipfinder.co regularly for current coverage.
Pinkfroot are committed to customer service and continually improve our Ship Finder apps based on feedback. Follow us on Twitter @pinkfroot, and join our online community at www.pinkfroot.com If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Our companion App – Plane Finder is highly rated and enjoyed by both professionals and anyone with an interest in planes and ships.
Disclaimer: Ship Finder should not be used for navigational purposes.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation.
Ship Finder can also be used to display Shipplotter data that is shared by Shipplotter owners via the Shipplotter Internet sharing function. Shipplotter does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in anyway, with Ship Finder or pinkfroot.
Advantages of the hardware:
- precise tracking devices with a low price
- large rechargeable batteries
- no installation
Advantages oft he software:
- easy to use
- no installation
ShippingEasy is a free order-fulfilment system which integrates directly into your ecommerce store. We give you access to discounted shipping rates and you can consolidate management of all your shipments from your mobile.
With this app, you can;
• Easily import and manage active shipments
• See shipment history
• Track incoming shipments
• Get shipping quotes
• Add shipments direct to your iphone calendar