Notice that English language is activated since the options
Referencia y busqueda de:
- Boyas, IALA
- Luces de embarcaciones (RIPA)
- Señales sonoras
- Banderas, CIS, ICS, Codigo internacional de señales
- Escala Beaufort, Douglas
- Rumbo circular, cuadrantal, demora, marcacion
*** FREE ACCESS TO LIVE DATA ***
For a limited period of time we're offering all demo users the live data feed instead of delayed positions. Just enter "DEMO" as your key.
Users already owning a license for ShippingExplorer just enter their usual product key.
- Live vessel data from around the world in realtime
- Details for all ships, including photo
- Track history with positions for each ship
- Search and display a ship's last position
- Favorites / Bookmarks
More features available in our desktop version!
As a Geofence (Anchor watch)
When fcAnchor is Activated the current position is saved and fcAnchor is Active. The current position is checked against the saved position at a user defined interval. If the current position is more than a user defined radius from the saved position an alarm is set. The alarm can be a sound (used as an anchor watch) or an SMS to a predefined number when you are ashore (PRO version only).
As a Tracker
By sending an SMS from your mobile phone (using the fcAnchorRemote app) the phones current position is returned. fcAnchorRemote can also Activate/Deactivate fcAnchor remote. All communication is done via SMS so no data subscription is required.
• Real time sailings – provides information on real time arriving and departing sailings at each ferry terminal.
• Sailing schedule – provides sailing schedule of each regular ferry route
• Cruise – provides sailing schedule of cruise and its brief introduction
• Real time maritime traffic - provides real time maritime traffic camera views of all terminals
• About the terminals – provides information on shops, ticket office, restaurants and services available in the terminals
• Tides – provides real time tidal heights and allows users to search for predicted tidal heights in the past and coming six months
• News – provides special announcements about real time maritime traffic, such as information regarding typhoon, foggy weather, maritime traffic control etc
**HD- For Android Pad **
Drivers can provide instant confirmation when they have reached their destinations.
Barnacle is a service that matches commuters with people who need to ship packages. The customers gain access to an affordable personal courier service while the drivers get to offset their travel expenses.
For more information, see http://www.gobarnacle.com/tracker
VesselFinder features include:
- Real time tracking of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- Simple and Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com and the Free version of VesselFinder available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.astrapaging.vff
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what's near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels ("MY FLEET"), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbors and lighthouses
and much more!
➜ NEW! Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you're only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
Boat Watch offers...
- Spot and track any Boat or Ship via real-time AIS system
- Watch boat positions on a live map
- Full boat information - photographs, speed, course, country, etc.
- Set any boat as your favorite, and track it on the map
- Search and find boats and places
- Get alerts when your favorite boat arrives or departs
Boat Watch is perfect for people with loved ones at sea, for tracking cruise ships, ferries and rescue vessels - or following cargo across the world!
Although a "wire free" connection is the easiest way to get data in to the tablet, if you do not have one of our wireless NMEA products, you can also connect using Digital Yacht’s USB-NMEA adaptor. Connect this cable to the NMEA0183 output of your AIS and plug the USB connector in to a suitable USB OTG cable for your tablet and you have a simple and cost effective method of getting AIS data in to the tablet
Even if you have a full featured AIS display on your main plotter, having an extra display on a tablet is useful as a repeater or 2nd display. Utilising the internal GPS of the Android tablet, you will also have a completely separate backup system, which should your main plotter fail, will display your position, all of the AIS targets around you and also provide anti-collision alarms with CPA and TCPA calculations.
Once installed, you’ll see an overlay of AIS target information onto a background Google map. Tap on a target and you’ll get a drop down list with identity, heading and closest point of approach (CPA) information. A heading vector makes it easy to see potential collision course targets. Google maps can now be cached if you don’t have an internet connection but even if this feature is not used, AISView will present an attractive radar like visualisation with range rings overlaying the targets around your vessel.
AISView also supports a simple bearing and distance ruler, compass heading display and current position and track history from the device’s built in GPS. Alarms can be configured for closest point of approach and AIS SARTs – useful for MOB applications. If you have a live internet connection, you can also supplement the real time overlay with AIS information obtained from the popular BoatBeacon internet AIS app (if this is installed) allowing you to view AIS targets in remote ports or locations.
Android Smartphone or Tablet with GPS. A wireless NMEA (TCP or UDP) AIS data connection or a compatible USB to NMEA adaptor cable and OTG USB Cable.
- Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- This program should only be used as an aid to navigation. Only official government charts and notice to mariners contain all of the current information needed for safe navigation. This product's features cannot be relied on to be complete or accurate and may vary locally. It is the Captain's or Boat Owner's responsibility to use official government charts, notice to mariners, caution, sound judgement and proper navigational skill when operating their vessel and using this or any other Digital Yacht product.
Our popular Ship Finder apps have been featured in maritime and sailing publications and websites across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it – check out our ratings and the wide range of positive press we’ve had across the world.
Ship Finder provides near real time “virtual radar” AIS maps. It’s easy to use and is an amazing app for anyone interested in shipping, cruising and sailing in ports and locations across the world. It’s also great if you simply want to know what boats are out there or want to see where your friends and family are.
Live moving ships
Ship route trails
Search by vessel name
Ship information such as – Vessel Name, Port of Registration, Destination, ETA
Technical information such as – MMSI, IMO, Callsign , Heading, Length, Width, Draft
Ship Finder works by picking up AIS ship feeds used by all passenger vessels, vessels over 300 tons and increasingly smaller pleasure craft. This technology is actually faster than radar and is used directly by vessels for navigation.
Our global coverage is impressive and expanding all of the time, please check www.shipfinder.co regularly for current coverage.
Pinkfroot are committed to customer service and continually improve our Ship Finder apps based on feedback. Follow us on Twitter @pinkfroot, and join our online community at www.pinkfroot.com If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Our companion App – Plane Finder is highly rated and enjoyed by both professionals and anyone with an interest in planes and ships.
Disclaimer: Ship Finder should not be used for navigational purposes.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation.
Ship Finder can also be used to display Shipplotter data that is shared by Shipplotter owners via the Shipplotter Internet sharing function. Shipplotter does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in anyway, with Ship Finder or pinkfroot.
With this free app, you are able to retrieve the latest shipping details immediately.
Look for the latest up-to-date sailing schedules by origin and destination locations, together with transit times and vessel names.
Trace your cargo by entering your container, booking or bill of lading number.
Via the 'hotlist' you can store your most important searches for easy reuse later on.
Containers saved in the hotlist are monitored actively and you will be notified when your container has moved.
View the location and contact details of our country offices with a simple look-up or find the nearest office via your Iphone's Gps
Key Features of Apex Mobile:
• Track ocean booking.
• Search ocean bill and container detail Information.
• Real time update of cargo location when available.
• Document download.
• Change your password.
• Find Apex Locations.
Note : pour utiliser cette application, vous devez posséder 'un compte MyFleet (ouverture gratuite).
Pour ouvrir un compte inscrivez-vous :
MyFleet est une plate forme WEB professionnelle de géolocalisation de suivi GPS, qui vous permet de géolocaliser des balises Gps, trackers, GPS, et téléphone mobile, ....
Plus de détails sur nos produits & services sur notre shop:
nouvelle version 1.4 !!!
->Nouvelle fonction Parc
-> Rafraîchissement des positions toutes les 30 sec.