*** FREE ACCESS TO LIVE DATA ***
For a limited period of time we're offering all demo users the live data feed instead of delayed positions. Just enter "DEMO" as your key.
Users already owning a license for ShippingExplorer just enter their usual product key.
- Live vessel data from around the world in realtime
- Details for all ships, including photo
- Track history with positions for each ship
- Search and display a ship's last position
- Favorites / Bookmarks
More features available in our desktop version!
SlovRIS mobile in its current release provides following information for the fairway users on the Danube:
- Actual fairway and traffic related information valid for Austrian and Slovak section of the Danube
- Actual water level information from Slovak and Austrian waterway gauges, including history overview and predicted water levels when available
- Ice phenomena situation for Austrian and Slovak Danube
- Weather information
- Meteorological warnings
- Navigational status for Slovak section of the Danube
- Notifications in case of high/low water and meteorological warnings
- All relevant information displayed on a map
- Off-line capabilities where connection is not available
- English and Slovak localization with Fairway & Traffic information localized up to 24 lanuages
Referencia y busqueda de:
- Boyas, IALA
- Luces de embarcaciones (RIPA)
- Señales sonoras
- Banderas, CIS, ICS, Codigo internacional de señales
- Escala Beaufort, Douglas
- Rumbo circular, cuadrantal, demora, marcacion
As a Geofence (Anchor watch)
When fcAnchor is Activated the current position is saved and fcAnchor is Active. The current position is checked against the saved position at a user defined interval. If the current position is more than a user defined radius from the saved position an alarm is set. The alarm can be a sound (used as an anchor watch) or an SMS to a predefined number when you are ashore (PRO version only).
As a Tracker
By sending an SMS from your mobile phone (using the fcAnchorRemote app) the phones current position is returned. fcAnchorRemote can also Activate/Deactivate fcAnchor remote. All communication is done via SMS so no data subscription is required.
Our popular Ship Finder apps have been featured in maritime and sailing publications and websites across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it – check out our ratings and the wide range of positive press we’ve had across the world.
Ship Finder provides near real time “virtual radar” AIS maps. It’s easy to use and is an amazing app for anyone interested in shipping, cruising and sailing in ports and locations across the world. It’s also great if you simply want to know what boats are out there or want to see where your friends and family are.
Live moving ships
Ship route trails
Search by vessel name
Ship information such as – Vessel Name, Port of Registration, Destination, ETA
Technical information such as – MMSI, IMO, Callsign , Heading, Length, Width, Draft
Ship Finder works by picking up AIS ship feeds used by all passenger vessels, vessels over 300 tons and increasingly smaller pleasure craft. This technology is actually faster than radar and is used directly by vessels for navigation.
Our global coverage is impressive and expanding all of the time, please check www.shipfinder.co regularly for current coverage.
Pinkfroot are committed to customer service and continually improve our Ship Finder apps based on feedback. Follow us on Twitter @pinkfroot, and join our online community at www.pinkfroot.com If you have any questions please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Our companion App – Plane Finder is highly rated and enjoyed by both professionals and anyone with an interest in planes and ships.
Disclaimer: Ship Finder should not be used for navigational purposes.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation.
Ship Finder can also be used to display Shipplotter data that is shared by Shipplotter owners via the Shipplotter Internet sharing function. Shipplotter does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in anyway, with Ship Finder or pinkfroot.
NEW to my App design is the first screen that has split webcams joined together which gives a panoramic view of the Pier & Bay, The second webcam over looks the boat ramps & beach.
Newly added is the tide chart info, weather with real time temp, GeoLocation map & a side scroll tool bar with refresh rate my App & more.
VesselFinder Free features include:
- Real time positions of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship details - name, flag, type, destination, ETA, course, speed
Do you want more features? Buy VesselFinder Pro and get:
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Additional ship details - IMO, MMSI, draught, gross tonnage, size, deadweight, year of built, callsign
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
Boat Watch is a free app, which offers...
- Spot any Boat or Ship via real-time AIS system
- Watch boat positions on a live map
- See the Name, Type and Destination of each vessel
- Set any boat as your favorite, and track it on the map
- Search and find boats and places
- Share boats on Facebook, Twitter or by email
Our optional In-App upgrade even sends you alerts when a boat you track sets sail or arrives - perfect for people with loved ones at sea, for tracking cruise ships, ferries and rescue vessels - or following cargo across the world!
Optional One-time In-App Upgrade Purchase adds...
- Boat positions refresh automatically
- Get alerts when your favorite boat arrives or departs
- Full boat information - speed, course, country, etc.
And, you can also add Live View by In-App Purchase, showing ships drawn at true scale with positions updated every 5 seconds.
The methodology applies the best publicly available industry data to account for various factors such as aircraft types, route specific data, passenger load factors and cargo carried.
Notice that English language is activated since the options
If you are a company or organization working in the port environment:
* SmartPort is a powerful tool to stay updated with Port information you use in your daily work.
* Get instant access to vessel movements: list/map of berthed and anchoraged vessels, forecast of arrivals/departures, announced calls, historic movements (by ship/port), etc.
* SmartPort helps you to keep updated with latest Port news, access to existing Webcams or weather information.
* A full directory of Port companies and facilities is also provided, alongside with contact data and location within the Port.
If you are an occasional visitor or a tourist:
* SmartPort is a powerful tool to visit a Port.
* Get instant access to a list of existing ships in the Port.
* Query information about ships and expected departures or arrivals.
* See a map with the location of each ship, as well as routes from your location to a ship.
* Get routes from your location to the Port entrance, or to specific Port buildings.
* A full directory of Port facilities and companies is also provided, alongside with contact data and location within the Port.
With a single tap Wemlin displays the departures of any public means of transport for:
- Zurich's Transport Network (Zürcher Verkehrsverbund - ZVV) incl. Winterthur and Schaffhausen
- BLT (Baselland Transport)
- OSTWIND area
- Liechtenstein (LIEmobil)
Stops can easily be selected from a list or can be found by using „Locate Me“. Times of departure are automatically updated. After selection of transport line, its entire route with departure times is displayed along with possible connections.
- Scheduled departures incl. nighttime schedules of trains, trams, buses and ships
- Realtime support for transport units with a connection to the control center
- Service alerts for transport units with special support from the control center
- "Locate Me" shows any nearby stops
- Display of possible connections and their departure times
- Management of schedules within the application
- Network and nighttime service maps
- Works offline too
- List of recently used stops
- Easy toggling between waiting time and departure time