*** FREE ACCESS TO LIVE DATA ***
For a limited period of time we're offering all demo users the live data feed instead of delayed positions. Just enter "DEMO" as your key.
Users already owning a license for ShippingExplorer just enter their usual product key.
- Live vessel data from around the world in realtime
- Details for all ships, including photo
- Track history with positions for each ship
- Search and display a ship's last position
- Favorites / Bookmarks
More features available in our desktop version!
With this free app, you are able to retrieve the latest shipping details immediately.
Look for the latest up-to-date sailing schedules by origin and destination locations, together with transit times and vessel names.
Trace your cargo by entering your container, booking or bill of lading number.
Via the 'hotlist' you can store your most important searches for easy reuse later on.
Containers saved in the hotlist are monitored actively and you will be notified when your container has moved.
View the location and contact details of our country offices with a simple look-up or find the nearest office via your Iphone's Gps
NEW to my App design is the first screen that has split webcams joined together which gives a panoramic view of the Pier & Bay, The second webcam over looks the boat ramps & beach.
Newly added is the tide chart info, weather with real time temp, GeoLocation map & a side scroll tool bar with refresh rate my App & more.
As a Geofence (Anchor watch)
When fcAnchor is Activated the current position is saved and fcAnchor is Active. The current position is checked against the saved position at a user defined interval. If the current position is more than a user defined radius from the saved position an alarm is set. The alarm can be a sound (used as an anchor watch) or an SMS to a predefined number when you are ashore (PRO version only).
As a Tracker
By sending an SMS from your mobile phone (using the fcAnchorRemote app) the phones current position is returned. fcAnchorRemote can also Activate/Deactivate fcAnchor remote. All communication is done via SMS so no data subscription is required.
Our popular Ship Finder apps have been featured in maritime and sailing publications and websites across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it – check out our ratings and the wide range of positive press we’ve had across the world.
Ship Finder provides near real time “virtual radar” AIS maps. It’s easy to use and is an amazing app for anyone interested in shipping, cruising and sailing in ports and locations across the world. It’s also great if you simply want to know what boats are out there or want to see where your friends and family are.
Live moving ships
Ship route trails
Search by vessel name
Ship information such as – Vessel Name, Port of Registration, Destination, ETA
Technical information such as – MMSI, IMO, Callsign , Heading, Length, Width, Draft
Ship Finder works by picking up AIS ship feeds used by all passenger vessels, vessels over 300 tons and increasingly smaller pleasure craft. This technology is actually faster than radar and is used directly by vessels for navigation.
Our global coverage is impressive and expanding all of the time, please check www.shipfinder.co regularly for current coverage.
Pinkfroot are committed to customer service and continually improve our Ship Finder apps based on feedback. Follow us on Twitter @pinkfroot, and join our online community at www.pinkfroot.com If you have any questions please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Our companion App – Plane Finder is highly rated and enjoyed by both professionals and anyone with an interest in planes and ships.
Disclaimer: Ship Finder should not be used for navigational purposes.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation.
Ship Finder can also be used to display Shipplotter data that is shared by Shipplotter owners via the Shipplotter Internet sharing function. Shipplotter does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in anyway, with Ship Finder or pinkfroot.
Notice that English language is activated since the options
The methodology applies the best publicly available industry data to account for various factors such as aircraft types, route specific data, passenger load factors and cargo carried.
• Real time sailings – provides information on real time arriving and departing sailings at each ferry terminal.
• Sailing schedule – provides sailing schedule of each regular ferry route
• Cruise – provides sailing schedule of cruise and its brief introduction
• Real time maritime traffic - provides real time maritime traffic camera views of all terminals
• About the terminals – provides information on shops, ticket office, restaurants and services available in the terminals
• Tides – provides real time tidal heights and allows users to search for predicted tidal heights in the past and coming six months
• News – provides special announcements about real time maritime traffic, such as information regarding typhoon, foggy weather, maritime traffic control etc
**HD- For Android Pad **
Key Features of Apex Mobile:
• Track ocean booking.
• Search ocean bill and container detail Information.
• Real time update of cargo location when available.
• Document download.
• Change your password.
• Find Apex Locations.
ShipTrax24 gives you real-time data and easy-to-follow ship tracking.
Follow ships on the radar map with real-time information from the Ship Transponder and a network of thousands of AirNav ShipTrax AIS receivers deployed in over 80 countries.
ShipTrax24 is an ship finder connected to AirNav’s ship system servers, constantly processing real-time data to give you an accurate and live radar feed of any ship at the sea. ShipTrax24 lets you access vessel radar and ship tracking, both online and on your mobile phone. View ShipTrax24’s live radar map anywhere at any time.
Note : pour utiliser cette application, vous devez posséder 'un compte MyFleet (ouverture gratuite).
Pour ouvrir un compte inscrivez-vous :
MyFleet est une plate forme WEB professionnelle de géolocalisation de suivi GPS, qui vous permet de géolocaliser des balises Gps, trackers, GPS, et téléphone mobile, ....
Plus de détails sur nos produits & services sur notre shop:
nouvelle version 1.4 !!!
->Nouvelle fonction Parc
-> Rafraîchissement des positions toutes les 30 sec.
Drivers can provide instant confirmation when they have reached their destinations.
Barnacle is a service that matches commuters with people who need to ship packages. The customers gain access to an affordable personal courier service while the drivers get to offset their travel expenses.
For more information, see http://www.gobarnacle.com/tracker
Ferry search from aFerry
All ferries, everywhere!
Search over 1,500 ferry routes and over 90 ferry operators including Stena Line, P&O Ferries Dover to Calais, DFDS Seaways, Eurotunnel, Brittany Ferries, Wightlink, LD Lines, MyFerryLink (SeaFrance) and Irish Ferries.
aFerry is the app from www.aferry.com - the World’s Leading Ferry website, as voted at the World Travel Awards in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
aFerry saves you money and time by searching all ferry crossings to find the cheapest and most convenient crossings, fast.
It’s free, flexible and simple to use.
Why download the aFerry Android app?
- Prices and availability checked in real-time and comparison in just one click
- Major ferry operators including Stena Line, P&O Ferries (Dover to Calais), DFDS seaways (Norfolk Line), Eurotunnel, Brittany Ferries, Irish Ferries and MyFerryLink (SeaFrance)
- Book? Now you can click BOOK button to go straight to payment and e-ticket
- Find all the direct ferries by searching over 1,500 ferry routes
- Low prices on all popular ferry routes including Dover to Calais, Dover to Dunkirk, Newhaven to Dieppe, Portsmouth to Le Havre, Holyhead to Dublin, Cairnryan to Belfast
- aFerry is the World’s Leading ferry website
- Connects you by sea with ferries to France, Belgium, Holland, Ireland, Spain and even the Isle of Wight!
- Sailings to and from popular UK and Ireland ferry ports including Dover, Newcastle, Newhaven, Portsmouth, Dublin, Belfast and Holyhead
- aFerry is independent and therefore compares all ferries to find your perfect ferry crossing
- It’s FREE!