*** FREE ACCESS TO LIVE DATA ***
For a limited period of time we're offering all demo users the live data feed instead of delayed positions. Just enter "DEMO" as your key.
Users already owning a license for ShippingExplorer just enter their usual product key.
- Live vessel data from around the world in realtime
- Details for all ships, including photo
- Track history with positions for each ship
- Search and display a ship's last position
- Favorites / Bookmarks
More features available in our desktop version!
NEW to my App design is the first screen that has split webcams joined together which gives a panoramic view of the Pier & Bay, The second webcam over looks the boat ramps & beach.
Newly added is the tide chart info, weather with real time temp, GeoLocation map & a side scroll tool bar with refresh rate my App & more.
As a Geofence (Anchor watch)
When fcAnchor is Activated the current position is saved and fcAnchor is Active. The current position is checked against the saved position at a user defined interval. If the current position is more than a user defined radius from the saved position an alarm is set. The alarm can be a sound (used as an anchor watch) or an SMS to a predefined number when you are ashore (PRO version only).
As a Tracker
By sending an SMS from your mobile phone (using the fcAnchorRemote app) the phones current position is returned. fcAnchorRemote can also Activate/Deactivate fcAnchor remote. All communication is done via SMS so no data subscription is required.
Notice that English language is activated since the options
• Real time sailings – provides information on real time arriving and departing sailings at each ferry terminal.
• Sailing schedule – provides sailing schedule of each regular ferry route
• Cruise – provides sailing schedule of cruise and its brief introduction
• Real time maritime traffic - provides real time maritime traffic camera views of all terminals
• About the terminals – provides information on shops, ticket office, restaurants and services available in the terminals
• Tides – provides real time tidal heights and allows users to search for predicted tidal heights in the past and coming six months
• News – provides special announcements about real time maritime traffic, such as information regarding typhoon, foggy weather, maritime traffic control etc
**HD- For Android Pad **
Our popular Ship Finder apps have been featured in maritime and sailing publications and websites across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it – check out our ratings and the wide range of positive press we’ve had across the world.
Ship Finder provides near real time “virtual radar” AIS maps. It’s easy to use and is an amazing app for anyone interested in shipping, cruising and sailing in ports and locations across the world. It’s also great if you simply want to know what boats are out there or want to see where your friends and family are.
Live moving ships
Ship route trails
Search by vessel name
Ship information such as – Vessel Name, Port of Registration, Destination, ETA
Technical information such as – MMSI, IMO, Callsign , Heading, Length, Width, Draft
Ship Finder works by picking up AIS ship feeds used by all passenger vessels, vessels over 300 tons and increasingly smaller pleasure craft. This technology is actually faster than radar and is used directly by vessels for navigation.
Our global coverage is impressive and expanding all of the time, please check www.shipfinder.co regularly for current coverage.
Pinkfroot are committed to customer service and continually improve our Ship Finder apps based on feedback. Follow us on Twitter @pinkfroot, and join our online community at www.pinkfroot.com If you have any questions please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Our companion App – Plane Finder is highly rated and enjoyed by both professionals and anyone with an interest in planes and ships.
Disclaimer: Ship Finder should not be used for navigational purposes.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation.
Ship Finder can also be used to display Shipplotter data that is shared by Shipplotter owners via the Shipplotter Internet sharing function. Shipplotter does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in anyway, with Ship Finder or pinkfroot.
The methodology applies the best publicly available industry data to account for various factors such as aircraft types, route specific data, passenger load factors and cargo carried.
VesselFinder features include:
- Real time tracking of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- Simple and Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com and the Free version of VesselFinder available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.astrapaging.vff
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
Referencia y busqueda de:
- Boyas, IALA
- Luces de embarcaciones (RIPA)
- Señales sonoras
- Banderas, CIS, ICS, Codigo internacional de señales
- Escala Beaufort, Douglas
- Rumbo circular, cuadrantal, demora, marcacion
Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
Upgrade from from "google maps".
- Ease of use
- Bookmarks of places
- Compass, weather
- Gps navigation
- Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are!. Share your location via email or SMS, facebook, snapchat, etc..
- Search place: restaurants, gas stations, doctor, cafe, tourist destinations, etc..
- Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
- Offline maps
- Free map updates
- Optimised for your phone and tablet
- Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
- Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every enquiry.
Designed by Freepik
Note : pour utiliser cette application, vous devez posséder 'un compte MyFleet (ouverture gratuite).
Pour ouvrir un compte inscrivez-vous :
MyFleet est une plate forme WEB professionnelle de géolocalisation de suivi GPS, qui vous permet de géolocaliser des balises Gps, trackers, GPS, et téléphone mobile, ....
Plus de détails sur nos produits & services sur notre shop:
nouvelle version 1.4 !!!
->Nouvelle fonction Parc
-> Rafraîchissement des positions toutes les 30 sec.
Drivers can provide instant confirmation when they have reached their destinations.
Barnacle is a service that matches commuters with people who need to ship packages. The customers gain access to an affordable personal courier service while the drivers get to offset their travel expenses.
For more information, see http://www.gobarnacle.com/tracker