If you sign-up the app for the first time and connect to many services, it may take up to few minutes to index your photos before you will see them in Photo Connect. This is a one-time index process and subsequent photo access will be very fast. We appreciate your patience.
ZeroPC Photo Connect is designed to help you easily aggregate and manage all of the photos stored in your Android phone and in popular services like Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Evernote, Box.net, 4Shared & SugarSync.
Photo Connect features automatic syncing and backing up of photos from an Android phone to the cloud for unified access and management with a “sync-on” Wi-Fi option.
Once photos are aggregated and synced to Photo Connect, they are automatically populated into a unique “timeline” tile presentation of all your photos.
You can travel through time with your photos to see them from the most recent to the oldest by scrolling or using a navigation bar. Use Photo Connect to tag any of your photos. You can use the built-in search feature which allows you to find your photos using keyword tags.
ZeroPC Photo Connect provides a “virtual album” mash-up feature that consolidates all of your photos from multiple cloud services plus local photos from your phone for easy tagging, organizing and creating special moments to share with friends and family.
- Photo mash-up for easy viewing and management in one convenient place– supported connections include Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Evernote, Box.net, 4Shared & SugarSync.
- Automatically sync and backup your photos from your phone to the cloud for easy access and managing
- Create “virtual albums” for easy tagging, organizing and sharing with friends
- Select any photos to share with anyone through your favorite social apps
- Scroll through your connected photos in beautiful “timeline” tile presentation
- Search your photos with keywords and tag your photos for future searching
** FAQ **
1) Where can I find my photos from my phone that were synced and backed up to the cloud using Photo Connect?
- Your synced photos from your phone are securely backed up in the ZeroPC Cloud. To access your photos, you can view them in the Photo Connect app, retrieve and download them using the “ZeroPC Cloud Desktop” or “ZeroPC Cloud Navigator” Android tablet app. All services are FREE.
2) If I already have a ZeroPC Cloud Desktop or Cloud Navigator Android tablet app account, do I need to create a new account in order to use Photo Connect?
- No. When you sign up to use Photo Connect, you use the same ZeroPC login credentials – your ZeroPC Passport - to access ZeroPC Cloud Desktop (www.zeropc.com) and ZeroPC Cloud Navigator™ Android app (http://bit.ly/xwITnt).
3) Do I need to pay for ZeroPC Photo Connect service?
- When you sign-up a new account using ZeroPC Photo Connect, you are signing up a FREE ZeroPC account, which comes with 1GB of Free ZeroPC cloud storage and up to 2GB of monthly bandwidth allowance. If you need more storage or more monthly bandwidth, we offer an affordable paid plan for more storage and bandwidth. Please visit www.zeropc.com for more detail.
4) Tell me about “ZeroPC Cloud Desktop” and “ZeroPC Cloud Navigator”:
- “ZeroPC Cloud Desktop” instantly turns your browser into a powerful, fully-functional cloud desktop with up to 40GB of FREE integrated cloud storage. Please visit www.zeropc.com
- “ZeroPC Cloud Navigator” is a powerful cloud content manager for your Android tablet device. You can instantly and securely connect to popular cloud services; Download your FREE ‘ZeroPC Cloud Navigator’ app today at Android Market Place (http://bit.ly/xwITnt)
More from developer
AWARD WINNING APP WITH OVER 350,000 DOWNLOADS
“It's hard to make weather interesting. But this app puts the usual data into a pretty package, with handsome skins and animation.” – Gizmodo
“Weatherwise is worth checking out for its features and really artistic look.” - Mashable
“If you want something more interesting to look at when you check the weather each day, then check out Weatherwise on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and/or iPad.” – AppAdvice.com
“Great implementation of in-app purchase making it an immersive experience for users who want to purchase additional value added themes.” - Google Android Development Team
· NEW! Theme Store with over 10 themes and an improved preview function
· View the current weather and five-day forecast using the built-in geolocator
· New sleeker interface
· Add and save up to 5 locations
· Get all the details by hour including humidity, visibility, wind speed, and precipitation
· Animations change multiple times per day featuring:
· Day and night
· Sunrise and sunset
· Snow, ice, wind, and rain
The standard, free theme installed with Weatherwise is the Zen Tree, featuring a tranquil Bonsai tree that reacts to changes in weather.
Additional themes are available for $0.99 and include:
Cliff and Crash 2 for 1 Bundle – NEW! 2 themes for the price of 1! Available for only $0.99.
Cliff – Streaming water descends from a high cliff in a vast jungle once inhabited by an ancient civilization. The landscape transforms as the weather conditions and time of day change.
Crash – Has the alien explorer wandered into the forest or has his glowing spacecraft become his tomb? View the weather at a mysterious crash site on a remote planet.
Sydney Opera House and Big Ben 2 for 1 Bundle - NEW! 2 themes for the price of 1! Available for only $0.99.
Sydney Opera House - Enjoy the serene view of this architectural masterpiece located along the banks of Sydney Harbour in New South Wales, Australia.
Big Ben - Keep track of the forecast while viewing United Kingdom’s most historic landmark. Watch as the London Eye and the face of the clock light up as the sun sets.
The Great Wall and Golden Gate Bridge 2 for 1 Bundle - NEW! 2 themes for the price of 1! Available for only $0.99.
The Great Wall - Once used as a protective border for the Chinese Empire, the Great Wall is a testament of ancient architecture.
Golden Gate Bridge - Catch a glimpse of San Fran’s most scenic view during various weather conditions.
The Lost Robot – No longer in use and left to rust, the Lost Robot sits and waits for his master. Depending upon the time of day and weather condition, he illuminates the forest floor with vibrant colors and billows smoke from his back.
The Woobles – These fun loving creatures enjoy the art of staring. Tilt your phone away from you and watch as the Woobles keep looking directly at YOU.
Personas – The Personas theme gives you 10 unique, animated characters as the time of day and weather changes.
8-bit Windmill - Get your weather in an 8-bit pixel art style. The setting of this 8-bit RPG inspired scene will change through the different weather conditions night and day.
Hand Painted- This hand painted landscape scene brings a stained glass style that adjusts from day to night. Clouds fill the sky on gloomy days and when winter comes a snowman plays.
If you have any questions, suggestions or encounter any problems with Weatherwise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Utilizes the built-in camera
• Finger swipes activate the erase functionality
• Unlimited photos within any creation
• Save your creations within the app
• Feature your creations on the Photomash website by sharing on Twitter
If you have any questions, suggestions or encounter any problems with Photomash, please contact us at email@example.com.
See our website at http://www.photomashapp.com
Follow us on twitter @photomashapp
Become a fan at facebook.com/photomashapp
Please leave a review on if you like the app! We appreciate it.