Use the free StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity number and subscribe to the service.
The StarStar Me app also allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
• When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers an audio or text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
• Or send callers your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
• You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your custom StarStar vanity number today, before someone else does!
★★★★★ Best app of the year!
A must have for all Sprint users. All my friends actually know my number now, not just my contact name in their cell phone contact list. Great job Sprint!
Marketing myself is a constant. This makes it so that no one loses or forgets my number. Nice move Sprint.
★★★★★ Works great
Very easy to implement on your phone. Showed my friends and they all were in awe of how easy it works.
★★★★★ Great concept
I just reserved two numbers...took no time at all...will be recommending to all my friends.
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
Because FoxFi and PdaNet share your phone's data connection with computers or tablets without paying a tether plan, some carriers such as Sprint or AT&T have removed our app from Play Store. They can no longer do that legally due to the latest FCC tether rules.
The original listings, each with close to 5 million downloads, can be view in your web browser at
To purchase the full version, make sure to use the "Purchase" button inside the app. There have been "fake" apps by scammers in the Play Store that claim to be the full version.
- Get to know new features of Glide Video Texting App
- Learn Shortcuts for broadcasting messages, offline messaging etc
* Provides multiple conversation styles, appearance and pop up notifications
* Supports the reassembly of SMS messages where the original message is delivered as segmented SMS messages
* Be notified of unread SMS and MMS messages as often as you like.
* Specially identifies and presents enterprise SMS and MMS messages in a single thread.
* Supports replies to callback numbers and phone numbers in the text of SMS messages
* Supports MMS with high definition graphics and attachments
* Supports the ability to auto forward SMS and MMS messages.
* 30 day free trial then will be billed $1.99 monthly to your Sprint bill.
Text from the comfort of your computer. Save messages forever. Left your phone at home? No worries, get your texts online. Traveling overseas? Leave your phone plugged in at home and bring your PC. Cost is $2.99/month.
Web Texter Plus enables you to send and receive text messages online under your mobile phone number. All your phone's future texts are synced, sent or received after registration. Mark messages as read or delete them and your phone and web portal are in sync. When you send or receive texts we use your phone's contact list to name the contact for you on the Web Texter Plus portal.
Go to http://sprint.zipwhip.com to register. Must be a Sprint Customer and texting charges may apply.
Note: if you're having issues sending messages, try turning off 4G or wifi. We've found certain phones aggressively shut down services when on data-intensive networks to save battery life.
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Sprint®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®." IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is customized for Sprint® subscribers in the United States.
Sprint® is a registered trademark of Sprint Communications Company, L.P.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
★★There are card templates provided or you can import your own pictures to use as the template background or as a sticker too! You can orient the pictures any way you want — flip them, turn them, resize them and even make a collage! There are so many possibilities! You can now import your Instagram® photos as well, just click the 3 dots under your photo from inside Instagram® and choose "share" and then select "Doodle Wish" from the list of apps and choose to import as a sticker or background when asked. Or just import photos from you gallery!
★★★Add as many pictures as you like, then personalize them even more by drawing on them or writing your own message! There are tons of different colors, fonts, stickers and drawing/painting effects you can use. Download our free content packs from the sticker button within the app for different themed stickers to add to your drawing or collage!
Once you have finished your creation you can then share your Greeting Card through MMS/SMS, email/gmail (even wover wifi if you're not using a phone) or even post it on Instagram® or Facebook®!
And it's all FREE!
Here is a little Video DEMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYMHUVblbGE
*This is not a collection of hundreds of cheap free pictures harvested from the web, you are meant to take your own picture, or load image from your Gallery, doodle on it and send it as a wish. (our contact email is below under Developer Info, we appreciate feedback emails)
* All trademarks and copyrights referenced are the sole property of their respective owners. Android™ is a trademark of Google® Inc.
* This app and its creators are in no way related to, endorsed by, or affiliated with Facebook® or Instagram® Inc.
Norton Family now works with Samsung S-Browser and Google Chrome to keep your kids secure on even more Android devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S4 and Nexus 7.
FEATURES (Free Version)
• See which websites kids visit, or attempt to visit
• Block access to inappropriate websites
• Set up custom email alerts to notify you when your kids attempt to do something they shouldn't
PREMIER FEATURES (Premier Version)
Upgrade to Norton Family Premier for advanced features.
• See what your kids say in text messages and monitor who they exchange messages with*
• Keep an eye on the apps your kids download and block use of specific apps
• Receive a 90-day history of your child’s online activity
• Get monthly or weekly email reports to give you a better understanding of how much time your kids spend on the computer and what they’re looking at online
* Text message monitoring not available in all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security: http://NortonApps.com/security
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
You can ask your kids' GPS Location by sending a text message with your Secret Phrase. The application will automatically send you their location.
If your kids ever need your help, they can send you their current GPS Location via text message.
This application knows how difficult emergency situations are, this is why it will not drain your battery.
Default Secret Phrase=
Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
Note: At this time the application does not support International Direct Connect calls to Nextel International customers.
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software (See compatible phones section below for version numbers)
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
• Sprint Direct Connect on 4G LTE
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants - Press and hold contacts from all contacts and favorites list to create on the fly group calls
• TeamDC Closed group calling - Please download "TeamDC client for SDC" app for this functionality
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• Synchronizes contacts with your devices address book
• Create favorites for your most contacted Direct Connect contacts
Compatible Phones & Software:
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 (SW: MK2 or NAE)
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 (SW: MJ4 or NAB)
• LG G2 (SW: ZV8 or ZVA)
• LG Optimus F3 (SW: ZV6)
• LG G Flex (SW: ZV3)
• Kyocera Hydro Edge (SW: 1.010SP)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Mini (SW: NA7)
• Samsung Galaxy Mega (SW: NA7)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with Sprint Spark (SW: NAF)
• HTC One Max
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
• If your device supports Wi-Fi Voice Calling you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling and Sprint Direct Connect Now at the same time.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect now, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.
GSM Arena needs no lengthy introduction. It is like the IMDb or Wikipedia of mobile phones. GSMArena.com maintains a detailed database of almost all phones and tablets (not restricted to GSM devices, despite the name) and is your number one source for specification or spec lookup on any mobile device. The biggest advantage of Phone Genie is that, it allows you to compare the features of 2 phones / tablets side by side, and decide which device is more suitable for you.
- Detailed specification of phones and tablets
- Compare 2 devices side by side
- Latest news from GSMArena
- List of latest devices added to GSMArena
- Share phone specification with your phone contacts, Facebook friends, Twitter followers etc...
- App2SD enabled (you can move the app to memory card)
So what kind of device specification data is available? Imagine you are outside and you being the tech expert, a friend pops one of these questions before choosing a device:
- What is the processor speed of Samsung Galaxy S III (S3)?
- Is Google Galaxy Nexus, a CDMA (Verizon / Sprint) or GSM (AT&T / T-Mobile) device?
- What is the weight of a Motorola Droid Razr phone?
- Does HTC One X feature a front facing camera as well?
- Is T-Mobile G2X just the carrier branded version of LG Optimus 2X or do they differ in specifications as well?
- How much internal memory does Sony Ericsson Xperia S, have?
- When did Verizon release the first Droid phone developed by Motorola?
- What are the differences between Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Note 10.1?
- Is Apple iPhone 4S just the 4th iPhone or is it 4G ready?
- When is Blackberry Torch 2 coming?
- How is Nokia Lumia 710 different from Nokia Lumia 800, despite having the same Windows Phone OS?
Don't just do a web search on your phone and wander all over the results, hoping you will find the answer. With the help of GSMArena.com, Phone Genie has answers for all the above questions and more. Information on devices from all major manufacturers and carriers (mobile service providers) like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Dell, Apple, O2, HP, Garmin-Asus, Gigabyte, Acer, Palm, Blackberry, Microsoft, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Sagem, Alcatel, Philips, Sharp, Toshiba, Huawei, Pantech, ZTE, iNQ, Micromax, BLU, Spice, Vertu and more are available at your fingertip.
Install Phone Genie today and never have doubts over another mobile device ever again.
Phone Genie is in no way affiliated to GSMArena.com. We are fans of GSMArena who believe the site should be conveniently accessible from every single mobile device, regardless of it's screen size or resolution. This app is only the tip of this iceberg called GSMArena. Always visit www.gsmarena.com directly whenever you are on a PC, because Phone Genie shows only a portion of the website. There are still tons of awesome features available on the website that cannot be integrated to a small screen device. And when you finally decide to buy a phone, always check with the seller that the specifications of the phone match your expectations.
Emulates phone browser and displays location on Google Maps instead of WEB page. Long press on the location passes coordinates to Google Maps/Navigation. If you do not have the service get 15 days trial on sprint.com/familylocator or via official application Sprint Family Locator
This is a test limited to 14-day trial. This version will allow you to check if the application is compatible with your device if the application meets your expectations.
Please note that this application is still in development and it is possible that it does not work properly on your device, or some bugs may appear when using the application
You have a child or adolescent at home, and you gave him a cell phone or tablet.
It now has a real game console, available at will, at any time.
Now the problem with you is this, how to control your child or teen does not misuse or times of day that are not appropriate.
Parental controls allow you to set the time in the week where he can fully utilize his camera, and other times when certain features or applications are blocked. You can also set the schedule in the periods during which he can not call or receive calls or SMS.
Parental control can be used to prevent your child to use his laptop while his hours, or even after a certain time limit calls or SMS exchanges.
The application settings allow you to define a list of applications that remain available, as well as the functionality of the device you want to enable or disable (Wifi, Data, complete shutdown of the network).
Parental control does not require any subscription.
We recommend that you install foremost free trial version limited to 14 days to check the compatibility of your device with the application.
If you encounter problems when using our application thank you contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: child, adolescent, blocking applications, schedule.
App features include: integrated contact list, call history, font size/color modifications and built in voicemail.
This app requires a network connection with high enough bandwidth and low enough latency to reliably process a voice-over-IP call. It is highly recommended that use of this app be done in conjunction with connection through a 4G or WiFi network. Attempting to use a 3G connection is not recommended.
Available only in USA and US territories. International calls will either be blocked or terminated.
Registration is required to use this app. If no data plan service selected, casual data charges may apply. Learn more at http://www.sprintcaptel.com .
Although Wireless CapTel by Sprint can be used for emergency calling, such emergency calling may not function the same as traditional 911/E911 services. By using Wireless CapTel by Sprint for emergency calling you agree that Sprint is not responsible for any damages resulting from errors, defects, malfunctions, interruption or failures in accessing or attempting to access emergency services through Wireless CapTel by Sprint whether caused by the negligence of Sprint or otherwise.
Due to FCC regulations, only individuals with a hearing loss can use this app.
Customer service can be reached at email@example.com.
©2013, 2014 Raketu.
Sprint and the logo are trademarks of Sprint.
Android, Google, the Google logo and Android Market are trademarks of Google Inc.
CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
Raketu is a registered trademark of Raketu Communications, Inc.
Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
More from developer
Full features include:
- The ability to locate any phone on your Sprint family plan (both smart phones and normal phones).
- No need to install anything on the phones you track.
- Locate a lost or stolen phone AFTER it’s disappeared.
- Automatically check if your family members are where they should be and receive a text if they aren't there.
- See your family members’ location in real time on an interactive map.
- Locate your family from your computer by going to sfl.sprint.com.
- Download includes a Free 15-day trial (it’s $5 a month after that to locate up to 4 phones. The charge will appear on your monthly Sprint bill).
Sprint Family Locator is made by Safely, the same company that’s working to prevent texting while driving (Sprint Drive First) and help you set limits on how and when your kids use their mobile phones (Sprint Mobile Controls).
Got something to say? Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safely
KWs: Lost Phone, Phone Locator, gps locator, cell phone tracker, track a phone, find a cell, tracker app, gps tracker, track a phone, FamilyWhere, FamilyMap, Safely Family Locator
With T-Mobile FamilyWhere® you can find your family & kids by locating their phones on a map.
• Locate your family & kids on demand so you know they are being responsible
• Check to see if your kids are home after school with automatic scheduled checks
• Kids can use the free Check-In feature to share their location with you
Hear from other parents who have used T-Mobile FamilyWhere:
★★★★★ “Very nice to know where all my loved ones are especially with winter and driving a dangerous time in snowstorms.”
★★★★★ “Best app on my phone. Just what every parent of a teen needs! Works flawlessly.”
★★★★★ “I love knowing where my teenagers really are... Works great!”
FamilyWhere Check-In - FREE
• Kids on any network can share their location by sending text messages from their Android phones
• Parents can view their kid’s location on their mobile web browser in real time even if they don’t have an Android phone
• FamilyWhere Check-ins for kids are even less of a chore with fun with emoticons
FamilyWhere Locate - Upgrade to America’s best phone locator service!
• First 30 days are free and it’s only $9.99 a month after that
• Locate any mobile device on your T-Mobile account at any time
• Schedule automatic location checks and get notifications by text or email
• Works with any mobile device - no GPS or extra software required
• Locate your family from the convenience of our free Android app
• Don’t have an Android phone? You can use FamilyWhere online by going to My.T-Mobile.com
• The only phone tracker where your kids don’t need to opt in
MORE ABOUT FAMILYWHERE
• FamilyWhere is optimized for SmartPhones and may not be compatible with all tablets
• Users who are located will be notified via text message
• FamilyWhere can only locate devices that are powered on and connected to T-Mobile’s network
• A maximum of 10 lines can be located on any FamilyWhere account
• Technical support available at firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTOMATICALLY LOCK PHONE WHEN DRIVING
Sprint Drive First detects when your teen is in a vehicle moving greater than 10mph:
☆ Automatically locks the phone to prevent distractions from texts, calls, email and apps
☆ Is compatible with Bluetooth and headsets to allow for calls to go through when the driver is using hands-free devices to be safe.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
★★★★★ “I thought I could multitask in any situation. I was an idiot that searched for number and text while driving, even on the expressway. I thank God for allowing this technology to be invited and implemented. I installed and pray my daughter's install the application. The world will have an opportunity to save lives, if participation increases vastly. I am grateful and appreciative.” - saundra
★★★★★ “It works thats for sure!! I love that it shows I am "in motion" when I am driving. I have it set so I can use my GPS and thats all when I am driving. Love it. Sprint this is a good one.” – Cynthia
★★★★★ “It works! I will try this out with my son. I can finally have peace of mind that he's not doing the texting while doing the driving.” – Schleepy
CONTROL PHONE INTERACTION WHEN DRIVING
Sprint Drive First allows administrators the following phone controls:
☆ Control the apps (like music and navigation) that can continue to run when the phone is locked
☆ Control the contacts a user can receive phone calls from when the phone is locked
☆ Allow or disallow the use of Hands-free devices when in the phone is locked
GPS is required to be on for driving to be detected. Lock can be exited in case of emergencies or in situations when the user is a passenger or traveling on public transit. Emergency calls can be made anytime when the phone is in a locked state. Account owners can receive alerts via email, text or on the web upon such events.
You can visit the web portal at http://www.sprint.com/drivefirst with view history of overrides and adjust controls.
FROM THE SAFELY FAMILY
Sprint Drive First is made by Safely, the same company that’s helps put Parents in control of their child’s phone use (Sprint Mobile Controls) and that lets you know where your kids are, right now (Sprint Family Locator).
Have something to share?
Do you, like most people, find it hard to stay focused on the road while your cell phone tempts you? But is turning it off the best way to curb texting-while-driving? Let Safely Go receive your calls and texts, keeping you connected and responsible, and making you — and the road — safer.
SAFELY GO IS YOUR ONE-CLICK TICKET TO DISTRACTION-FREE DRIVING:
☆ Allows only calls and texts only from your 3 “VIP Contacts” (like your family or boss)
☆ Tells everyone else you’re on the road and driving safely, through automatic text replies
☆ Enables calls through your Bluetooth or other hands-free device
☆ Gives you access only to your top 3 “Driving Apps” (like maps, navigation, or music)
SAFELY GO CAN ALSO KEEP YOU FOCUSED ON MORE THAN JUST THE ROAD:
- Lock your phone to minimize distractions during meetings, class, and family time
- Practice “digital wellness” by being in control of your phone, not “compelled” by it
- Work and play better, by concentrating on being where you are, while effortlessly letting contacts know you’ll get back to them soon
Like our style? Then you'll love us on Facebook!
☆ Visit us and we’ll send you a free puppy: http://www.facebook.com/Safely
Want great tips for teaching your kids healthy digital habits?
☆ Check out the Safely Times newsletter: http://www.safely.com/safely-times
And for details on the entire Safely Family Essentials™ suite of apps, visit www.safely.com.