FamilyWall for Sprint is a private space where you can communicate, organize, share and even locate…those that matter most.
All the benefits of social sharing in a private space.
With FamilyWall for Sprint, you can browse the activity of those on your Wall. Members can post, comment, and like photos, videos, events, notes, tasks and lists.
Send messages, pictures, video & audio, privately to one or several members of your Wall.
Organize your family life with a shared calendar, lists, contacts…with an easy daily and weekly planning tracker. Add an appointment to the calendar, and every member of your Wall will be able to see it and keep up with the schedule. You can also share lists and tasks, so that those on your Wall can coordinate and work together efficiently.
Keep your best memories in an album that you can easily share with relatives and friends. Browse photos in your Gallery or see new photos posted by other members of your Wall.
Members can share their location and view where others have checked in.
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Familywall for Sprint app, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US directly at email@example.com.
With Life360 you can:
• Create your own groups, called “Circles,” of loved ones, friends, teammates -- whoever matters most and chat with them in Family Locator for FREE.
• View the real-time location of Circle Members on a private family map that’s only visible on Family Locator
• Receive real-time alerts when Circle Members arrive at or leave destinations (Eliminate disruptive “Where are you?” texts)
• Track stolen phones or lost phones
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those found on T-Mobile Familywhere, Sprint Family Locator, Verizon Family Locator or AT&T Familymap.
• Use Family Tracker’s state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology for directions to favorite locations from wherever you are.
Family Tracker Offers Real Time Location Data
“I would recommend this App to anybody…Thanks for the personal touch, it makes me feel more comfortable in this day and age.” – Family Locator User Scott Tatum. Plan your next family gathering with family tracker and end multiple texts to learn everyone’s estimated arrival time. Family tracker alerts you when family members have checked in at a location and thanks to GPS Tracking technology, family tracker can also advise if someone is running late.
GPS Tracking of All Circle Members (Even Those Without Smart Phones)
For time-sensitive communication, Family Locator can quickly pinpoint the location of every family member. GPS Tracking for non-smartphone users is also possible, for a small monthly fee. This knowledge is quite handy for party planning: use GPS Tracking to make sure all guests have arrived before the guest of honor shows up at the surprise party! Family Loctor also saves your most commonly visited locations and can provide directions to them quickly (thank you Family Locator!).
The best GPS Tracking App
This handy, easy-to-use app leverages the latest technology to help you stay connected in real time to the people (and the devices) that matter most. Life360’s Family Locator GPS Tracking functions, features and benefits include:
GPS Tracking to find Friends and Family.
Life360 GPS tracking app uses GPS coordinates and state-of-the-art GPS location data to report the real-time whereabouts of your friends and family. Simply install the Life360 Family Locator app on your phone and your families’ phones. Once registered, each member appears as a unique icon on the GPS tracking navigational map so you’ll know exactly where each family members is, at all times. No need to send annoying “Where are your?” or “What’s your ETA?” texts, the Life360 Family Locator puts this information at your fingertips. And to make life super easy, we send you GPS tracking alerts the moment your friends arrive at the appointed location!
Reliable Cell Phone Tracker
The Life360 family Locator is a very reliable Cell Phone Tracker. It can pinpoint the location of registered mobile devices, smart phones and even old school feature phones via the app’s website, 24/7. Our GPS Phone Tracker lets you locate Android Phones, iPhones and Windows Phones. Its easy to use. All you have to do is invite your family members or friends and you can start tracking them on your Phone to track any cell phone.
Phone Tracking for Family Members With Feature Phones
Family members who don’t have the latest smart phone (or a smart phone at all), can still enjoy our GPS tracking features and benefits. Here’s how it works: The app will send a text invite to the feature phone. Once your family member accepts the invitation and replies with a “yes,” to the text, their individual icon will appear on the app’s GPS maps. If their phone is lost, the app will provide GPS navigation assistance to help you guide them its destination. It’s a phone tracker extraordinaire. To track a feature phone you will require a premium membership.
Protection for your phone and virtually any connection to it.
Sprint Total Equipment Protection (TEP) and Total Equipment Protection Plus (TEP Plus) customers can now access all the benefits of their protection service through the Sprint Protect app. Free users can now access device recovery and contact backup features.
• NEW -Device Recovery: Find your phone using GPS or remotely lock and erase a missing phone to protect personal information
• NEW - Automatic Contact Backup: Back up your valuable contacts and restore them to a new device
For Total Equipment Protection customers
• All of the free features, PLUS
• NEW - Automatic Photo, and Video Backup: Back up your valuable content and restore it to a new device
For Total Equipment Protection Plus customers
• All of the TEP features, PLUS
• Built-in Security: Enhanced features to guard against viruses and protect your privacy
• Device Tune-up: Maximize your phone’s performance with storage, speed, and battery optimization tools
• Tech Expert Access: One-click quickly connects you with a live, US-based Tech Expert for premium support to help with any question about your phone and virtually anything it can connect to.
Sprint Protect is powered by Asurion. The Sprint Protect App can only be used on compatible Android devices. (v4.0 or later)
Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
• Sprint Direct Connect on 4G LTE
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants
• TeamDC Closed group calling - Please download "TeamDC client for SDC" app for this functionality
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• PTT Contacts Discovery - Contacts list just shows other Direct Connect users
• International Direct Connect - Make US based calls to push-to-talk enabled phones in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru
• Support for Savox Bluetooth PTT accessories BTR-155 Remote Speaker Microphone & BTH-101 Headset - great for boosting audio volume in noisy environments
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
User Guide: http://eguides.sprint.com/support/eguides/sprintdirectconnectnow30/index.html
• HTC One – M7
• HTC EVO 4G LTE
• HTC One - M8
• HTC One - M8 Harman Kardon
• HTC One Max
• HTC Desire 510
• HTC One - E8
• Kyocera Hydro Edge
• Kyocera Hydro VIBE
• LG G2
• LG G3
• LG G3 Vigor
• LG Optimus F3
• LG G Flex
• LG G Flex 2
• LG Mach
• LG Nexus 5
• LG Optimus G
• Motorola Nexus 6
• Moto X
• Samsung Galaxy S®3
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with Sprint Spark
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 2
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy Mega
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport
• Samsung Victory 4G LTE
• Sharp Aquos
• Sprint Vital
• Sprint Force
• HTC One - M9
• Samsung Galaxy S6
• Samsung GS6 Edge
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
• If your device supports Wi-Fi Voice Calling you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling and Sprint Direct Connect Now at the same time.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect now, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.
Norton Family Premier (free 30-day trial)
• Keeps you in the know about which websites kids visit and helps avoid unsuitable content
• Helps you manage the time your kids spend on their Android devices
• Sends you an email when kids attempt to visit a blocked site
• Keeps you in the loop about where your kids are by letting you map the location of their Android device.*
• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android™ mobile device, and adjust settings while you’re on the go
• Shows which apps your kids have downloaded and lets you choose which apps they can use, including YouTube and Facebook.
• Lets you keep an eye on your kids’ SMS text conversations, including what’s said and who they can text.*
• Shows you a 90-day history of what your kids do on their Android devices, allowing you to clearly spot trends and emerging habits.
• Gives you the option to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox.
*Text message and location supervision not available for all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
Mobile Controls and Drive First are family safety products that run on the Sprint Network and let you block kids’ phone use during school hours or set a teen’s phone to automatically lock when they get behind the wheel.
You only need to install Safely Family Utility on your child’s phone if you’ve already signed up for Sprint Mobile Controls or Sprint Drive First.
Get Sprint Mobile Controls:
Get Sprint Drive First:
☆ Don’t believe the hype—this app does not let your parents “spy” on you or read your texts!
☆ It simply reassures them that you’re not on your phone when you should be paying attention in class or keeping your eyes on the road.
☆ A parent with peace of mind is less likely to confiscate your phone. So ask yourself: would you rather have this app on your phone or not have your phone at all?
You need to install Safely Family Utility on every child’s phone you add to your Sprint Mobile Controls or Sprint Drive First accounts.
Install Safely Family Utility the same way you install any other app from Google Play:
☆ Tap the “Download” button and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
☆ Once you’ve installed Safely Family Utility, you’ll get an email confirming that the phone has been successfully activated for Mobile Controls or Drive First.
FROM THE SAFELY FAMILY
Safely's digital parenting products enhance the personal safety and security of millions of families.
In addition to Sprint Mobile Controls and Sprint Drive First, Safely also lets parents know where their kids are, right now with its Family Locator service. Get it on the Sprint network under the name Sprint Family Locator.
Have something to share?
☆ Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safely
☆ Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/safely
Use the free StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity phone number and subscribe to the service.
With the StarStar Me app, you can manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
- When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers a custom audio or text message.
- Or send callers a profile page with all your contact info, including links to your website and social media pages.
- You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your StarStar vanity number today, before someone else does!
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
★★★★★ Best app of the year!
A must have for all Sprint users. All my friends actually know my number now, not just my contact name in their cell phone contact list. Great job Sprint!
Marketing myself is a constant. This makes it so that no one loses or forgets my number. Nice move Sprint.
★★★★★ Works great
Very easy to implement on your phone. Showed my friends and they all were in awe of how easy it works.
★★★★★ Great concept
I just reserved two numbers...took no time at all...will be recommending to all my friends.
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
Terms of Service: https://sprint.starstar.me/terms/
"The app is the simplest solution you’ll find for parents who want to give their kids time-outs from their phones & tablets." - Lifehacker
DinnerTime Parental Control in “20 of the best Android apps from June.” - The Guardian
"Hot tech life hacks to make the most of summer." - USA Today
"Parents struggling to get their children away from smartphones and tablets for meals, homework, exercise and other activities can arm themselves with new apps to remotely block access to the devices." - Reuters
The DinnerTime app gives parents the ability to easily lock and unlock their child’s Android tablet or smartphone, without intrusive controls, no matter where they are. Attention that normally would be on an electronic device is now refocused to the family encouraging more quality time.
The app works from the parent’s phone (Android or iPhone) to link up to two kids' Android devices:
Watch short tutorial on how to setup DinnerTime: http://youtu.be/2GDgJRRv3b8
Notes for Parents: Most of the 1-star ratings are from children. Our app has one of the highest parent satisfaction rating in Google Play.
1. Instant blocking:
*Dinner Time Break* - pauses any activity for any set time, up to 2 hours.
*Take a Break* - pauses any activity for any set time, up to 24 hours.
2. Bed Time control: set a start and end time to pause any activity while in Bed Time mode. This still allows kids to access their alarm clock.
3. Enhanced Lock feature: optional blocking feature for parents to provide the highest level of restriction control. When ‘enhanced lock feature’ is turned ON, the child’s device will be completely locked with no access to any apps including incoming phone calls while restrictions are enforced.
4. Add a second parent: share the DinnerTime parental control with another parent by linking to their phone.
5. Parent notification: notify parents if unusual child’s device activities are detected to give parents peace of mind.
During these “break” times the child’s ability to use their device - everything from apps to the Internet to texting and calling friends - is temporarily disabled, only incoming calls are allowed while you spend quality time together. Kids can even see the countdown of how much time remains before they are able to access their device again, without any distractions from schoolwork, spending time with the family, or even getting to bed on time.
If you need to manage more than 2 devices or look for extra features such as usage time, time limit to device or individual specific app, please refer our DinnerTime Plus app for both devices.
As DinnerTime is cloud-enabled you can use all of the parent’s phone features described above from any location, whether that be in the supermarket, or if your child is at a friend’s house.
Supported languages include English, Chinese, Portuguese and Korean with more coming.
SafeKiddo also allows to control the time child is spending on using tablet or smartphone for entertainment purposes while allowing communication functions of the device.
SafeKiddo app protects your child on your home network, on public WiFi networks and on 3G, 4G or LTE mobile networks.
★ Access to specific content on the Web depends on the age of the child –categories are predefined and customized to the child's age but remain easy to modify by parents who best know their kid;
★ Customizable time for surfing the Web for each day of the week;
★ Time control for using device for entertainment
- time period when device can be used
- time duration how long it can be used within defined allowed time period
★ Blocking access to any website on the Internet – regardless of whether its content falls within the parameters allowed for your child's age group;
★ Possibility to remotely modify the rules defined for the child – no need to enter them on your child's mobile or smartphone;
★ Reports detailing the child's activity on the Web e.g. categories of websites visited, time spent on the Internet, blocked websites;
★ Notifications of requests to enter restricted websites by the child.
If you want to share your opinions or comments with us, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are constantly improving SafeKiddo to be the best parental control app.
Are you concerned about what your kids do on their phones all day? Are they texting and calling during school or late at night? Who are they texting and calling the most? What apps are they using? Take charge of your family with Verizon FamilyBase ® .
With Verizon FamilyBase, you can see how your kids are using their phones to help them learn responsible phone use.
☆ Easy to understand charts let you see when your kids use their phones most at a glance
☆ See who your kids communicate with—know their names, not just their numbers
☆ See what apps your kids use most and when they download new ones
☆ Remote control your kids’ phones—lock them on demand with a click
☆ Set FamilyBase to notify you—like when they add new contacts or text after bedtime
Plus you'll get access to your FamilyBase Dashboard in the FamilyBase app as well as My Verizon (familybase.vzw.com). You can also set usage controls:
☆ Schedule time restrictions to set limits for phone use during school hours or after bedtime
☆ Create always allowed and never allowed contacts
☆ Manage costs by setting limits on Data, Voice and Messaging usage
Your child can always dial 911 in case of emergency. Parents receive a free text alert when a line on their account calls 911.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a one month FREE trial. After the trial period, you will be billed $4.99 per account per month on your wireless phone bill.
You know what’s best for your kids. Help teach them responsible phone use with Verizon Family Base.
With Sprint Mobile Sync you can:
- Manage your contacts from either the device or the web portal. From either location your contacts stay synchronized.
- Back up your contacts so they can be restored if your device is ever lost or if you swap to another Sprint Mobile Sync capable device.
- Sprint Mobile Sync allows account Administrators to push contacts to devices on the account.
- Sprint Mobile Sync also supports the creation of groups including TeamDC from the Mobile Sync portal within sprint.com. This feature is available for both individual users and account administrators as applicable.
It now has a real game console, available at will, at any time.
Now the problem with you is this, how to control your child or teen does not misuse or times of day that are not appropriate.
Parental controls allow you to set the time in the week where he can fully utilize his camera, and other times when certain features or applications are blocked. You can also set the schedule in the periods during which he can not call or receive calls or SMS.
Parental control can be used to prevent your child to use his laptop while his hours, or even after a certain time limit calls or SMS exchanges.
The application settings allow you to define a list of applications that remain available, as well as the functionality of the device you want to enable or disable (Wifi, Data, complete shutdown of the network).
Parental control does not require any subscription.
We recommend that you install foremost free trial version limited to 14 days to check the compatibility of your device with the application.
If you encounter problems when using our application thank you contact us at: email@example.com
Keywords: child, adolescent, blocking applications, schedule.
* Provides multiple conversation styles, appearance and pop up notifications
* Supports the reassembly of SMS messages where the original message is delivered as segmented SMS messages
* Be notified of unread SMS and MMS messages as often as you like.
* Specially identifies and presents enterprise SMS and MMS messages in a single thread.
* Supports replies to callback numbers and phone numbers in the text of SMS messages
* Supports MMS with high definition graphics and attachments
* Supports the ability to auto forward SMS and MMS messages.
* 30 day free trial then will be billed $1.99 monthly to your Sprint bill.
Parental Control offers:
- Limits usage to appropriate time frames.
- Safeguards against potentially harmful influences including bullies, sexual predators, and criminals.
- Provides insight to quickly address unhealthy behaviors such as drug abuse, depression, or poor social choices.
- Contact Rules (white-list & block specific contacts)
- Insightful Reports about potential teen issues
- Behavior Change Reports to monitor results
Standard and Premium versions are available and both use the same application on your child's phone.
Premium fees are $14.99/month per family or Standard fees are $9.99/month per family.
Visit http://parentalcontrols.bluegrasscellular.com/ for more information. Sign up today for a FREE 14 day trial of Parental Control PREMIUM. No credit card required.
Full features include:
- The ability to locate any phone on your Sprint family plan (both smart phones and normal phones).
- No need to install anything on the phones you track.
- Locate a lost or stolen phone AFTER it’s disappeared.
- See the location of your family's phones in real time on an interactive map.
- Locate your family's phones from your computer by going to sfl.sprint.com.
- Automatically check if your family members are where they should be and receive a text if they aren't there.
- Download includes a Free 15-day trial (it’s $5.99 a month after that to locate up to 4 phones. The charge will appear on your monthly Sprint bill).
Sprint Family Locator is made by Safely, the same company that’s working to prevent texting while driving (Sprint Drive First) and help you set limits on how and when your kids use their mobile phones (Sprint Mobile Controls).
Got something to say? Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safely
With T-Mobile FamilyWhere® you can find your family & kids by locating their phones on a map.
• Locate your family & kids on demand so you know they are being responsible
• Check to see if your kids are home after school with automatic scheduled checks
• Kids can use the free Check-In feature to share their location with you
Hear from other parents who have used T-Mobile FamilyWhere:
★★★★★ “Very nice to know where all my loved ones are especially with winter and driving a dangerous time in snowstorms.”
★★★★★ “Best app on my phone. Just what every parent of a teen needs! Works flawlessly.”
★★★★★ “I love knowing where my teenagers really are... Works great!”
FamilyWhere Check-In - FREE
• Kids on any network can share their location by sending text messages from their Android phones
• Parents can view their kid’s location on their mobile web browser in real time even if they don’t have an Android phone
• FamilyWhere Check-ins for kids are even less of a chore with fun with emoticons
FamilyWhere Locate - Upgrade to America’s best phone locator service!
• First 30 days are free and it’s only $9.99 a month after that
• Locate any mobile device on your T-Mobile account at any time
• Schedule automatic location checks and get notifications by text or email
• Works with any mobile device - no GPS or extra software required
• Locate your family from the convenience of our free Android app
• Don’t have an Android phone? You can use FamilyWhere online by going to My.T-Mobile.com
• The only phone tracker where your kids don’t need to opt in
MORE ABOUT FAMILYWHERE
• FamilyWhere is optimized for SmartPhones and may not be compatible with all tablets
• Users who are located will be notified via text message
• FamilyWhere can only locate devices that are powered on and connected to T-Mobile’s network
• A maximum of 10 lines can be located on any FamilyWhere account
• Technical support available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the free Sprint Drive First app help you stay focused on what matters most when you’re driving – the road.
Here's to making the road safer for you and everyone!
☆ Automatically detects when you’re driving and locks your phone. No buttons to push--the app does all the work.
☆ Choose your top 3 "Driving Apps" (like maps, navigation, or music)
☆ Choose your "VIP Contacts" (like your family or boss) who you can still contact or can still contact you.
☆ Tells everyone else you’re on the road and driving safely, through automatic text replies
☆ Enables calls through your Bluetooth or other hands-free devices
A PERFECT SOLUTION FOR TEEN DRIVERS:
☆ Ensure that the young drivers in your household stay focused on the road. Put a parental lock on the app so it cannot be uninstalled.
Love the app? Then like us on Facebook!
☆ Visit us here: http://www.facebook.com/Safely
☆ Don’t forget to visit http://www.sprint.com/drivefirst for more information
Do you, like most people, find it hard to stay focused on the road while your cell phone tempts you? But is turning it off the best way to curb texting-while-driving? Let Safely Go receive your calls and texts, keeping you connected and responsible, and making you — and the road — safer.
SAFELY GO IS YOUR ONE-CLICK TICKET TO DISTRACTION-FREE DRIVING:
☆ Allows only calls and texts only from your 3 “VIP Contacts” (like your family or boss)
☆ Tells everyone else you’re on the road and driving safely, through automatic text replies
☆ Enables calls through your Bluetooth or other hands-free device
☆ Gives you access only to your top 3 “Driving Apps” (like maps, navigation, or music)
SAFELY GO CAN ALSO KEEP YOU FOCUSED ON MORE THAN JUST THE ROAD:
- Lock your phone to minimize distractions during meetings, class, and family time
- Practice “digital wellness” by being in control of your phone, not “compelled” by it
- Work and play better, by concentrating on being where you are, while effortlessly letting contacts know you’ll get back to them soon
Like our style? Then you'll love us on Facebook!
☆ Visit us and we’ll send you a free puppy: http://www.facebook.com/Safely
Want great tips for teaching your kids healthy digital habits?
☆ Check out the Safely Times newsletter: http://www.safely.com/safely-times
And for details on the entire Safely Family Essentials™ suite of apps, visit www.safely.com.