Use the free StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity number and subscribe to the service.
The StarStar Me app also allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
• When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers an audio or text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
• Or send callers your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
• You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your custom StarStar vanity number today, before someone else does!
★★★★★ Best app of the year!
A must have for all Sprint users. All my friends actually know my number now, not just my contact name in their cell phone contact list. Great job Sprint!
Marketing myself is a constant. This makes it so that no one loses or forgets my number. Nice move Sprint.
★★★★★ Works great
Very easy to implement on your phone. Showed my friends and they all were in awe of how easy it works.
★★★★★ Great concept
I just reserved two numbers...took no time at all...will be recommending to all my friends.
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
Passing an RTO driving test can sometimes be stressful, if proper rules and traffic signals are not known. LetsNurture has developed an android app for people, who are going to take their driving tests soon. This ‘traffic signal’ app will give them knowledge and information, that will help them to pass their tests and get their driving license.
This application of LetsNurture has features like:
1. Learn the meaning and description of all traffic signals with help of a background voice
2. An RTO test like mock exam in the app.
3. Question- answers and image recognition feature in the mock exam.
What's more, LetsNurture had upgraded this application in Gujarati format for our ‘Gujju’ Brothers with Gujarati Voice and full application in Gujarati, with a traffic video game about the traffic rules.
This android app is free to download from the Google play store of LetsNurture. So what are you waiting for?
Download this application and pass the driving test easily.
Use this app to move your NXT robot. Make sure you check the motors! Turn on your bluetooth both on your device and on your NXT robot. Thanks for downloading our app and make sure you like us on facebook for more news! ( Dont forget to have FUN!!!)
Contact us on facebook - DODO Apps or on our mail : DODOApps@gmail.com
Flashlight alerts on call and sms is a application which reminds you of a call or SMS with the blink of light of the flash.
You can control flash blink intensity for incoming call and text messages. Blinking lights on call will appear on incoming calls as well as text messages.
Also be used as a flashlight.
This is a free android application. Flashing alerts on call will appear to be best at night time or when you are in a meeting.
We have tried to make this application simple and user friendly, any reviews will be greatly appreciated.
Emulates phone browser and displays location on Google Maps instead of WEB page. Long press on the location passes coordinates to Google Maps/Navigation. If you do not have the service get 15 days trial on sprint.com/familylocator or via official application Sprint Family Locator
Mobile Controls and Drive First are family safety products that run on the Sprint Network and let you block kids’ phone use during school hours or set a teen’s phone to automatically lock when they get behind the wheel.
You only need to install Safely Family Utility on your child’s phone if you’ve already signed up for Sprint Mobile Controls or Sprint Drive First.
Get Sprint Mobile Controls:
Get Sprint Drive First:
☆ Don’t believe the hype—this app does not let your parents “spy” on you or read your texts!
☆ It simply reassures them that you’re not on your phone when you should be paying attention in class or keeping your eyes on the road.
☆ A parent with peace of mind is less likely to confiscate your phone. So ask yourself: would you rather have this app on your phone or not have your phone at all?
You need to install Safely Family Utility on every child’s phone you add to your Sprint Mobile Controls or Sprint Drive First accounts.
Install Safely Family Utility the same way you install any other app from Google Play:
☆ Tap the “Download” button and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
☆ Once you’ve installed Safely Family Utility, you’ll get an email confirming that the phone has been successfully activated for Mobile Controls or Drive First.
FROM THE SAFELY FAMILY
Safely's digital parenting products enhance the personal safety and security of millions of families.
In addition to Sprint Mobile Controls and Sprint Drive First, Safely also lets parents know where their kids are, right now with its Family Locator service. Get it on the Sprint network under the name Sprint Family Locator.
The best choice if you’re looking for a message to send a friend, colleague or loved one.
Love, Birthday, Mother's Day, Good Luck, Good Morning and more...
New categories and messages are added every week.
This Live Wallpaper has been tested on devices like Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy R and Sony Xperia J.
* Small in size
* Two Appearance of your name
* Option to change Solid and Gradient color
* No Battery drain.
* Includes my photo.
* Load images from the gallery, Camera.
* Add Border to Your Photos with different color.
* Arrange your Photo in a Square,Rectangle,Circle and many more shape.
* Option to appear and disappear Name on Screen(Enable/Disable).
* Option to Show Photo on Screen(Enable/Disable).
* Option to enable Snow Effect.
* Write your Name from Settings page.
* Select My Name text position (Top, Bottom, Middle or Anywhere on Screen).
* Change My Name text Color.
* Change My Name Shadow Color.
* Choose different fonts.
* Hd 8 backgrounds.
If you have any type of problem, suggestion or feedback contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is based on and promotes Oprah Winfrey's No Phone Zone Pledge.
The Lite version was featured on T3 Magazine's March 2011 issue (UK only).
## HOW IT WORKS ##
Basically you just have to turn the app on before starting to drive, and off afterwards.
It works by sending an automated (user-defined) message to anyone who tries to contact you via a call or text message.
You have a lot of settings (Reply only to contacts, Silent mode). This version doesn't include "Private Group" functionality.
If you need this feature (or want to know what it is), check I'm Driving (full) app.
If you like this version but don't want any ads or just want to support our cause, please buy the I'm Driving Lite.
## TRANSLATIONS ##
## BUGS ##
There aren't currently any known bugs.
Please report any bugs you may find. We want to make this app a must-have to improve road-safety and diminish deaths on the road due to phone usage.
Because FoxFi and PdaNet share your phone's data connection with computers or tablets without paying a tether plan, some carriers such as Sprint or AT&T have removed our app from Play Store. They can no longer do that legally due to the latest FCC tether rules.
The original listings, each with close to 5 million downloads, can be view in your web browser at
To purchase the full version, make sure to use the "Purchase" button inside the app. There have been "fake" apps by scammers in the Play Store that claim to be the full version.
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Sprint®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®." IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is customized for Sprint® subscribers in the United States.
Sprint® is a registered trademark of Sprint Communications Company, L.P.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
Note: At this time the application does not support International Direct Connect calls to Nextel International customers.
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software (See compatible phones section below for version numbers)
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
• Sprint Direct Connect on 4G LTE
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants - Press and hold contacts from all contacts and favorites list to create on the fly group calls
• TeamDC Closed group calling - Please download "TeamDC client for SDC" app for this functionality
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• Synchronizes contacts with your devices address book
• Create favorites for your most contacted Direct Connect contacts
Compatible Phones & Software:
• HTC One - M8 (SW: 1.12.651.17)
• HTC One Max (SW: 2.09.651.1)
• Kyocera Hydro Edge (SW: 1.010SP)
• LG G2 (SW: ZVA or ZVC)
• LG Optimus F3 (SW: ZV6)
• LG G Flex (SW: ZV3)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 (SW: MK2 or NAE)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with Sprint Spark (SW: NAF or NC6)
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 (SW: MJ4 or NAB or NC5)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Mini (SW: NA7)
• Samsung Galaxy Mega (SW: NA7)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5 (SW: NCB or ND2)
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
• If your device supports Wi-Fi Voice Calling you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling and Sprint Direct Connect Now at the same time.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect now, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.
More from developer
Full features include:
- The ability to locate any phone on your Sprint family plan (both smart phones and normal phones).
- No need to install anything on the phones you track.
- Locate a lost or stolen phone AFTER it’s disappeared.
- Automatically check if your family members are where they should be and receive a text if they aren't there.
- See your family members’ location in real time on an interactive map.
- Locate your family from your computer by going to sfl.sprint.com.
- Download includes a Free 15-day trial (it’s $5 a month after that to locate up to 4 phones. The charge will appear on your monthly Sprint bill).
Sprint Family Locator is made by Safely, the same company that’s working to prevent texting while driving (Sprint Drive First) and help you set limits on how and when your kids use their mobile phones (Sprint Mobile Controls).
Got something to say? Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safely
KWs: Lost Phone, Phone Locator, gps locator, cell phone tracker, track a phone, find a cell, tracker app, gps tracker, track a phone, FamilyWhere, FamilyMap, Safely Family Locator
With T-Mobile FamilyWhere® you can find your family & kids by locating their phones on a map.
• Locate your family & kids on demand so you know they are being responsible
• Check to see if your kids are home after school with automatic scheduled checks
• Kids can use the free Check-In feature to share their location with you
Hear from other parents who have used T-Mobile FamilyWhere:
★★★★★ “Very nice to know where all my loved ones are especially with winter and driving a dangerous time in snowstorms.”
★★★★★ “Best app on my phone. Just what every parent of a teen needs! Works flawlessly.”
★★★★★ “I love knowing where my teenagers really are... Works great!”
FamilyWhere Check-In - FREE
• Kids on any network can share their location by sending text messages from their Android phones
• Parents can view their kid’s location on their mobile web browser in real time even if they don’t have an Android phone
• FamilyWhere Check-ins for kids are even less of a chore with fun with emoticons
FamilyWhere Locate - Upgrade to America’s best phone locator service!
• First 30 days are free and it’s only $9.99 a month after that
• Locate any mobile device on your T-Mobile account at any time
• Schedule automatic location checks and get notifications by text or email
• Works with any mobile device - no GPS or extra software required
• Locate your family from the convenience of our free Android app
• Don’t have an Android phone? You can use FamilyWhere online by going to My.T-Mobile.com
• The only phone tracker where your kids don’t need to opt in
MORE ABOUT FAMILYWHERE
• FamilyWhere is optimized for SmartPhones and may not be compatible with all tablets
• Users who are located will be notified via text message
• FamilyWhere can only locate devices that are powered on and connected to T-Mobile’s network
• A maximum of 10 lines can be located on any FamilyWhere account
• Technical support available at email@example.com
☆ Automatically block texting and calling during school and after bedtime
☆ Get daily updates about when and how often your kids call and text
☆ Block texts, calls and apps on the spot with a single click
☆ See who your kids have been calling and texting
☆ See what apps your kids have been downloading
Your child will always be able to receive calls or texts from you, and can always dial 911 in case of emergency.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a FREE15-day trial for each phone you add to your account. After the trial period, $4.99/month will be charged to your Sprint bill for each phone you’ve added.
Tags: parental controls, block texting, block calls, phone limits
Do you, like most people, find it hard to stay focused on the road while your cell phone tempts you? But is turning it off the best way to curb texting-while-driving? Let Safely Go receive your calls and texts, keeping you connected and responsible, and making you — and the road — safer.
SAFELY GO IS YOUR ONE-CLICK TICKET TO DISTRACTION-FREE DRIVING:
☆ Allows only calls and texts only from your 3 “VIP Contacts” (like your family or boss)
☆ Tells everyone else you’re on the road and driving safely, through automatic text replies
☆ Enables calls through your Bluetooth or other hands-free device
☆ Gives you access only to your top 3 “Driving Apps” (like maps, navigation, or music)
SAFELY GO CAN ALSO KEEP YOU FOCUSED ON MORE THAN JUST THE ROAD:
- Lock your phone to minimize distractions during meetings, class, and family time
- Practice “digital wellness” by being in control of your phone, not “compelled” by it
- Work and play better, by concentrating on being where you are, while effortlessly letting contacts know you’ll get back to them soon
Like our style? Then you'll love us on Facebook!
☆ Visit us and we’ll send you a free puppy: http://www.facebook.com/Safely
Want great tips for teaching your kids healthy digital habits?
☆ Check out the Safely Times newsletter: http://www.safely.com/safely-times
And for details on the entire Safely Family Essentials™ suite of apps, visit www.safely.com.