Do you ever get distracted from your tasks or need to make sure you work for a certain amount of time?
Simply swipe the face of the timer to set the length and then press the start button. Activity timer can give you reminders to keep you on track or even play a sound while you are performing your activity.
Quickly see how much time is remaining to motivate you to stay on task. The color of the timer reflects the amount of time left as it changes from Green to Yellow at 2/3 time and then to Red at 1/3 time remaining.
Create a timer for your workout, another for meditation, another for your child's homework and access them all easily from the main screen with a single touch.
Activity Timer will also help those with learning disabilities to understand how much time they have left to complete their activity.
*** If you don't hear alarm sounds, make sure device Notifications are not turned off and that device Alarm volume setting is high enough.***
Completely rewritten and now features:
* Swipe dial to set timer in minutes (from 1 minute to 24 hours)
* Press the time left box to set a specific amount (HH:MM:SS)
* Change the timer theme/background
* Create timers and access them instantly
* Play an alarm when the timer is done
* Play an alarm when the timer changes color
* Play a sound while the timer is running
* Timer Log details how long and often you complete tasks.
Use Activity Timer to track:
* Homework time
* School time
* Class time
* Consulting time
* Game time
* Time out
* Patient (healthcare) time
***Perfect for teaching kids (and us adults) time management***
If you encounter issues with the app or would like to suggest a change, please use "Report Issue" from inside the app.
The following is an explanation of the permissions used by this app.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - This allows the app to send crash(app) and issue(user) reports to help capture problems for future improvements.
PHONE CALLS - READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - This permission allows the app to generate and read a unique device ID so that when sending crash or issue reports, it can be associated with them.
YOUR ACCOUNTS - FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE - This permission is used during showing the report issue screen to allow the user to select the email address instead of typing it in. Many past reports were sent with incorrect email addresses that were typed by the user and we were unable to follow up for more information with them. We do not collect the email addresses at any time.
CONTROL VIBRATION - Allows the app to make your device vibrate if chosen at the end of a timer.
NETWORK COMMUNICATION - VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS - Allows the app to see if there is a network connection in order to send bug and issue reports.
You can use it for your hobbies, your workouts or your work.
For each task, you can set an estimated duration to get a notification when your time is overdue.
You can also set an hourly price for billing purpose.
For each task, a completion percentage is displayed, based on the estimated duration. The percentage turns yellow at 90% and red at 100%.
The working sessions are recorded and can be sent by e-mail or other means, depending on the apps installed on your device.
The working time is counted even if you exit from the app, as the counter continues to run in background and a notification icon will remind you of the presence of an activity in progress.
You can also reset the total time spent for a task. This feature is useful for repetitive tasks.
The app layout adapts to different screen sizes and to the orientation.
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
By means of an efficient timer mechanism, Time Balance lets you start and stop activities easily and visualize your time allocation in a graphical report. And if you find yourself dedicating too little or too much time for an activity, you can set duration limits for it and let Time Balance warn you when your cross them.
★ Includes activity timers that can run exclusively or in parallel. Timers work even when the app is not running, and in this case they consume almost no battery (in fact they work even if phone is off).
★ Activities currently running are shown in the notification area, from where you can quickly access your activity list.
★ You can specify in which days of the week each activity is done, keeping your daily list clean and focused.
★ After an activity has reached the maximum duration defined, a notification is triggered. A notification is also shown if you have not spent the minimum duration defined for an activity until a certain time of the day.
★ Each activity can have a reminder shown at a specific time of each day it is supposed to be done.
★ Activities can be grouped in categories like Family, Work, Health etc for better organization and statistics.
★ Activities can be "chained" (an activity can automatically start another when finished).
★ Time Balance can play "audio cues" while specific activities run, using simple beeps or the text-to-speech engine (experimental). You can also set them to vibrate for silent reminders.
★ You can give a rating for each activity performed, and see its quality evolution over the time as a chart.
★ You can jump to specific dates or simply move backwards and see the exact time spent for each activity and any limits crossed in the past.
★ It is possible to manually adjust any duration, including past dates, and transfer time between activities.
★ A graphical summary shows how your time is being allocated, including average, minimum and maximum daily duration for each activity, and total time spent in the last week, month and year (by categories and by activities).
★ It is possible to change, start and stop activities from the home screen using a widget. A lock screen widget is also available for Android 4.2 and later.
★ All entries can be exported to CSV files and manipulated in desktop apps like Microsoft Excel.
★ Plug-in for Tasker / Locale / Llama: allows activities to be started and stopped automatically based on events (ie. start "Work" activity when the phone connects to the company's network, "Commute" when it enters car mode, "Exercises" when you are at the gym etc). Time Balance can also start Tasker tasks when an activity is started/stopped.
★ Plug-in for the Pebble smartwatch: allows you to start, stop and adjust activities right from your wrist.
Please use the contact e-mail for bug reports, questions or suggestions, so we can respond as necessary. When reporting bugs, please include any steps and info you may find useful for diagnosis.
If you like Time Balance, please leave your rating here. Thank you!
keywords: time tracker, timer, time log, time sheet, life balance
People have a tendency to work in Quadrant 1 - tasks that are urgent and important. This deadline-driven approach to work means that we cram work at the last minute and deliver something that is low quality.
Working in Quadrant 2 - important but not yet urgent - means that we will do high quality work that is in line with our overall goals.
Use 4Q Planner to help you organise your todo items in order to make your work high-quality and low-stress!
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
Toggl time tracker features:
✓ Conveniently track your time both online and offline
✓ Quickly resume tasks you have timed previously
✓ Free time tracking for teams of up to 5 members
✓ Real time sync between devices and web
✓ Export reports & timesheet from the web app (www.toggl.com)
With Toggl you can track time either in real time or log your activities later when you feel like it. Time entries can have a description, project, client, task* associated with them. You can also mark them as billable* or non-billable.
Detailed reports of how you or your team have spent their time can be generated from the web app. You can export the reports as PDF, CSV or XLS for sending to clients or importing into other software.
* Pro account feature. You can upgrade from the web app.
This application is both a timer and a desktop clock, with simple and complete features:
• Original display of all the informations: a light and smart-looking clock showing the start time, end time and progress of the current timer, and the next timer to come.
• Timers can auto-chain.
• Enhanced manual mode featuring 'extended timers'.
• Optional continuous ticking sound during Pomodoro timers.
• Optional flashing screen at the end of a timer, and during extended timers.
• Home screen clock widget.
• Lock screen clock widget (Android 4.2+).
• Persistent statistics on achieved pomodoros with history sharing capabilities.
• Fully configurable (timers length, colors, elements display).
• Ability to call Tasker tasks for more customizations.
• Optimized for both small and large displays, including tablets.
• No fancy permission required:
READ_PHONE_STATE permission, to detect phone calls and pause the ticking sound playback accordingly.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to store and access custom notification sounds.
• No Ads.
Please do not hesitate to share with us any suggestion on the features.
To help in translating Clockwork Tomato, follow this link: https://crowdin.net/project/clockwork-tomato
Russian translation by Мильтов Евгений.
Simplified Chinese translation by 鲁喆.
German translation by Marcus Hoja, Hans Nix, Morris Vollmann.
Spanish translation by Miguel Pagola.
Korean translation by 태윤.
Turkish translation by Can Garip.
Polish translation by Mariusz Klochowicz.
Japanese translation by TAKAHASHI Shuuji.
Dutch translation by Arnoud Bergman.
Portuguese translation by Guilherme Guimarães Viana.
The application also works as an add-on for our application Business Calendar (full version) so that all tasks can be viewed and edited from within the calendar app as long as the Business Tasks add-on is installed!
* Google Tasks functionality on your Android device
* support for Toodledo tasks
* easy and convenient tasks management
* color code task lists
* configurable smartlists to quickly show all tasks that are matching certain criteria
* pre-defined smartlists for today, next 7 days and all tasks
* sort tasks using drag&drop
* repeating tasks
* option to create local tasks
* option to create subtasks
* automatically create tasks for missed calls
* add contacts to tasks
* quick access to favorite task lists
* search function
* reminder for tasks
* postpone tasks to tomorrow with one click
* scrollable widget (Android 3.x+)
* optimized version for tablets (Android 4.x+)
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
Overwhelmed by complex time management solutions, GTD (getting things done) techniques or undone TODO lists?
Achieve - Productivity Timer lets you increase your productivity in a simple and elegant way.
Use simple work cycles with short and long breaks to maximize your focus and done tasks faster.
- beautiful clean timer
- easy task's creation
- simple edition of tasks
- notifications to inform end of the current task or break.
- configurable work cycle and break duration
- alarm sound and vibration after work cycle ends
- personalized settings
- Beautiful minimal design
- Holo theme
Achieve - Productivity Timer is the perfect solution for every timing situations like work, sports, games or even cooking.
For everyone who needs to be more Zen and gain clear focus, This is probably one of the most simple time managers. Perfect for freelancers, students, graphic designers, managers, musicians, scientists and other people who want to become more productive.
For everyone who thinks big - to become smarter and faster.
Become more efficient with Achieve - Productivity Timer now!
This is application is not standard countdown timer like ones created by Go Launcher Dev Team or Opoloo. It is also not a TODO list like solution done by Any.do team with all it's features.
Achieve - Productivity Timer is created to use it while working to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
Application can be used to work with several productivity techniques like Pomodoro™ Timer.
Pomodoro is a simple method of breaking down work periods into 25 minute slices separated by short breaks.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Permissions used in application:
VIBRATE - vibration after a work cycle of a break
INTERNET - ad network requirement
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ad network requirement
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - ad network requirement
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for future features (for example: data export)
It keeps track of what you have to do and how long it takes, and it also reminds you when to take a break and when to get back to work.
- View and export timesheet data
- Add/edit/delete items on the to-do list
- Timer integrated with the to-do list
- Landscape view has split-screen while timer is running
- Reminder to take regular breaks with customizable alarm
ToDo Timer is based on the Pomodoro Technique for time management created by Francesco Cirillo.
- When marking a task complete, the work session timer will continue, keeping track of the time spent in between tasks. (I added this functionality specifically because I noticed I waste a lot of time stalling when switching tasks.)
- Exported data is saved in CSV files, which can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
- Android only allows emailing files after exporting them to the SD card. So to email the data, you'll need to have an SD card.
- Categories for to-do list items
- Sorting the to-do list by due date, category, or alphabetically
- A viewable log of all completed tasks
- Editing/deleting timesheet entries
- ...and more, depending on your suggestions!
• Beautiful & Simple - SimplePomodoro is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
• Full function - White/Black theme, lights on, weekly statistics, vibrations, alert, etc.
• FAST MODE - Auto lock/unlock screen and you can forget your lockscreen button, just focus on your work!
• Google task - Sync your tasks between your device and Google.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. For some reasons, I CAN NOT see every reviews. You can report them to my email(linked blow) directly. Thanks.
With this very powerful and simple task manager you will take control the time you spend on your tasks.
Time spent on each task is managed for each day, so that you have a history of dedication per day which can be consulted at any time.
Do not waste more time, and if you lose it ... at least you know where.
NEW: Graphical statistics and internal/external interrupts management!
● Check out your daily tasks through an intuitive calendar
● Create new tasks or import from your Google Calendar tasks
● Synchronize your tasks with Google Calendar, creating a detailed tracking of your, or your team's activities
● Fully customizable
● Interface adapted to each type of device, mobile or tablet
● Agile methodologies, increases your productivity
If you like the app, please take a second to evaualte it in Google Play
Please, feel free to send any comments, suggestions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to give support by getting the pay - no Ads version, "Task Timer Calendar Pro"
Important: You must have installed and synchronized Google Calendar application on your device to enable this functionality.