“Making the cloud-connected car a reality”
"The coolest thing at the Consumer Electronics Show"
"Without a doubt, one of the coolest apps I've ever seen"
- Free app includes SmartPark parking spot finder, parking meter reminder, and guest membership in Directed Motor Club.
- When combined with a Directed SmartStart module in your car, you can start, lock and unlock your car from virtually anywhere. Receive push or text notification if your car alarm goes off (when installed with a Directed security system). You can even control your compatible home security system in one convenient, easy to use app.
- When combined with a Directed SmartStart GPS module, you can also locate your car, share activity on Facebook (because your car needs friends, too), and set safety notifications if your car is speeding or goes where it's not supposed to go.
- New for 3.0, add a Directed SmartStart Bluetooth® Module for lightning-fast response when closer to your vehicle, even when parked outside of cell network coverage.
- Also new for 3.0, cloud-connected features such as SmartSchedule and real-time Status makes the integration of car and smartphone more powerful than ever before.
Are you tired of carrying around another clunky remote control on your keychain, or finding yourself out of range when you really need to warm up or cool down your car before getting in? Now you can securely remote start, lock/unlock, or find your car just by pushing a button on your smartphone, using the exciting Directed SmartStart app from Directed, the leader in vehicle security and remote start. And, now the same convenient app also lets you arm and disarm your compatible home security system.
Includes these FREE features (no hardware or service plan required):
- SmartPark – Ever forgotten where you parked? SmartPark saves the location for you every time you lock your doors with Directed SmartStart.
- Directed Motor Club - Locked out? Need a tow? We've got your back. Download the app and sign up for a FREE guest membership to the Directed Motor Club and get 24/7/365 access to the Directed Motor Club's 30,000 licensed service providers.
Download the free app and check it out.
The simple graphical interface gives you control over the following features of your installed Directed remote start or security/remote start system:
- Remote car starter
- Trunk release
- Panic or car finder
- Aux channels
With Directed SmartStart GPS, add family-friendly features such as HotSpot and Speed alerts so you get notified if your kids go somewhere they aren’t supposed to, or drive unsafely.
How do you get Directed SmartStart? Just follow these three simple steps:
1) Download the free Directed SmartStart app
2) Get SmartStart installed in your car (see directed.com/smartstart for more information and where to buy Directed SmartStart).
3) Set up your SmartStart account
That’s all there is to it. Download the app and play around with the demo to see how it works.
- Is my car secure when I remote start it? Yep, we've been doing this a long time. The car is started, but only you can drive it away.
- What is Directed Motor Club? It's our roadside assistance program that is included with every SmartStart Secure service plan. Guest members sign up for free membership and pay only $79 per incident. Secure Plan subscribers get free roadside assistance included with their service plan.
1) Upgrade your Devialet to the latest firmware available on http://www.devialet.com
2) Connect your Android device and your Devialet to the same network
3) Start the Remote app, your Devialet should be detected automatically
- Sleek user interface
- Volume and source selection
- Remote control your Devialet from your Android device
- Deported display of your Devialet volume and source settings
- Support for multiple Devialet
- Audio streaming (available on Android 4.1+)
Android is a trademark of Google Inc
The XpressEntry service provides customer prioritization for the bar or night club and immediate entry for the patron. During peak service periods, customers can access the XpressEntry service through their smart phone.
* Search Bar,Clubs and Restaurants for xPressEntry
* See their upcoming auctions.
*Bid on auction to direct access to Bar,Clubs and Restaurants.
The Delphi Connect system pairs the power of Delphi’s groundbreaking connectivity service with a Delphi Connect module available from Verizon to offer you a convenient way of finding, accessing and controlling your family’s vehicles anywhere and anytime with your smartphone or browser. You can now add features to your car that have traditionally been available only on new vehicles or with professionally installed aftermarket systems. Best of all, it works on almost all vehicles sold in the US since 1996.
The Delphi Connect module uses a Verizon data connection and a GPS receiver to send position and vehicle data to the cloud. And because the data connection is always available, it doesn’t matter who is driving your vehicle. From an internet connected browser, you can access your vehicle data, diagnostic information, and remotely lock or unlock the doors and start the car*. In addition to all these features, this app also provides backup keyfob functionality over Bluetooth®.*
The Delphi Connect smartphone app provides a full-featured connectivity solution for a family’s vehicles and drivers, which includes:
• High speed wireless connectivity – allows you to stay connected when mobile, available to purchasers of the Delphi Connect with 4G LTE™ Mobile Hotspot
• Dashboard - provides a quick overview of vehicle status, driving activity and vehicle location
• Location Map - allows you to locate all your vehicles. On your smartphone, you can even click a link to view navigation directions that take you to your vehicle using your navigation app.
• Geo-fencing - allows you to create up to 6 boundaries per vehicle on a map so you can be alerted anytime a vehicle enters or exits the specified area
• Live Tracking - track your vehicle on a map with updates every 5 seconds of vehicle location, speed and heading.
• Recent Trips - automatically saves all the trips you take in your vehicle and the trip details, including start/end locations, distance traveled and engine idle time. In addition to viewing the route your vehicle took on a map, you can export your trip details to a spreadsheet.
• Alerts – gives you useful event and status information, such as: geo-fence crossings, speeding, high engine RPM, low battery and vehicle motion (only when parked). You can forward each alert to any number of email addresses and to any number of cell phones as text messages.
• Keyfob - gives you convenient keyfob capability via your smartphone or web browser. By using your vehicle’s original equipment remote keyless entry system, you will have the ability to unlock, lock, open trunk, activate horn/panic and remotely start your engine from anywhere you have a connection*.
• Direct Connect (over Bluetooth®) - further enhances the Keyfob feature by allowing you to pair your smartphone with the module in your car so that you can use Bluetooth® to perform all Keyfob commands when close to your vehicle, enables you to unlock your doors even if you are out of cellular coverage. The app will automatically switch between Bluetooth® and network links as needed.
• Health - allows you to automatically assess your vehicle’s performance - like why your check engine light is on – and have trouble codes translated into useful descriptions that should help you make better repair decisions. You can also clear the trouble codes in your vehicle.
• Account and Module Management – allows you to add and remove Delphi Connect modules from your account so you can access all your vehicles from one account. You can give each vehicle a unique Nickname and Description to track them easier.
*Compatible vehicles, equipment, and browsers only. See support link below.
Go to connectedcar.delphi.com/fitment to check your vehicle’s compatibility.
LTE is a trademark of ETSI
Main features of Key Butler include:
◆ Automatically launch App and select the correct credential to unlock when tap the phone with the NFC locks under screen unlocking status
◆ Pairing, management, and status viewing of locks, including battery status
◆ Add, view, naming, and delete users
◆ Audit trail reviewing
◆ Provide, modify, and delete access rights through Cloud
◆ Receive Notifications of Client Unlock events through Cloud
Note: Key Butler only works with compatible NFC lock.
- Verify instantaneously the authenticity of your item identified with our solution.
- Access your item’s full and transparent identity (number, product info, production, etc.).
- Register as the item owner and enjoy exclusive brand services.
- Access your identified item’s personal vault.
Experience a smarter way to manage access to your home. Control your August Smart Lock and provide instant access to guests, all from the August app. Even use the August app to control your August Smart Lock when you’re away from home with the addition of an August Connect.
* Control your August Smart Lock without keys or codes
* Send guests instant, customizable invites with access for a few hours or a few days
* View an activity log to see who has entered and exited your home using August Smart Lock
* Check your August Smart Lock’s status remotely with the addition of an August Connect
* Buzz guests into your home, even if you’re away using August Smart Lock and August Connect
This app is for NFC Ring customers only, an unlock code is required on first run. We're working towards opening this up to everyone and ultimately having NFC Unlock in Android Core.
This is beta software, please help us make the software by reporting bugs as soon as you find them!
For Common Questions, Answers and other reference please see the wiki: https://github.com/mclear/Android_NFC_Ring_Unlock/wiki
Please file any problems/bugs/issues in our bug tracker: https://github.com/mclear/Android_NFC_Ring_Unlock/issues/new