Lockitron

2.7
396 reviews
10K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

DESCRIPTION

One less thing in your pocket, Lockitron replaces your keys with your phone.

This app lets you control Lockitron enabled locks including Lockitron Bolt and Lockitron Access. If you have a Lockitron-enabled lock or have been invited to one, then this is the app for you.

SENSE™

With Lockitron Sense™ your door unlocks for you as you return home. Choose between the fully automated Sense Proximity Unlock and Sense Notifications.

SHARE ACCESS

Any iOS or Android phone can use the Lockitron app. You can instantly share access with your family and friends.

PEACE OF MIND

Is your door locked? Lockitron lets you know via its Activity feed when your child unlocks the door using their phone or key*.

INTRODUCING BRIDGE

With Bridge you can control your Bolt from anywhere in the world. Bridge gives you peace of mind to know that Bolt is locked, even if you're halfway around the world.

LOCKITRON FOR BUSINESS

Now you can add Lockitron to your business, apartment building or co-working space with our Access hardware. Learn more at https://lockitron.com/beta/access.

LEARN MORE

Don't have a Lockitron lock? Check out https://lockitron.com for more details.

PERMISSIONS

We request certain app permissions including Bluetooth, contacts and location to:

- Bluetooth is used to access the new Lockitron directly over Bluetooth Low Energy with compatible handsets;
- Invite friends and family to use Lockitron from your contact list;
- Your location information is used to enable Sense™.

- -

Note: Continued use of location services in the background can decrease battery life.
Updated on
Sep 7, 2018

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available
2.7
396 reviews
A Google user
March 31, 2020
March 2020. Bridge stops working, app doesn't detect lock with Bluetooth or WiFi. Sense doesn't work as advertised. Door unlocks about 60% of the time upon approach. Takes about 10 seconds to recognize and unlock. The remaining 40%, nothing happens. Very disappointing. Am defaulting to using my key again. No response from developers, company that purchased them doesn't seem to be supporting the product. Does it even exist anymore?
9 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
March 17, 2020
We have had this slightly over 1yr. looks like we are now out of warranty. The Bluetooth function stop connecting no matter what device we use. I am able to update the Firmware so I know it sees it, but goes offline when we try to lock or unlock. I can still use keys so we are stuck with a very expensive key lock now. unless I am misunderstanding the warranty, Which I have no way to confirm because they don't have a support phone number, I would suggest another brand with a better warranty
3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
January 9, 2019
easy to install, easy to setup, cost was about half of the other vendors. now for the app .... as most people mentioned in previous review the location services don't work or are sketchy at best in fact i have to go into the app once a week or more to turn the proximity services on, whhaaa?!? overall for the cost its ok I guess.
10 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

Certificate pinning update