Do you live somewhere that is hard to reach? Does your street even have a name? Or maybe you don't know your way around town and need a helping hand?
With the LocName address book app, you can can save all your favourite locations as short, unique names, or LocNames! Forget about long, complicated addresses and transform your current address into a short LocName that you can easily share with your friends and clients. They can then use GPS navigation to find their way to you! And so can you of course.
Creating a LocName is as easy as 1,2,3:
1. Allow the app find your GPS map location (home, work, etc).
2. Give that location a short LocName and add additional details.
3. Voila! Share it with your friends so they can find their way to you!
Who can benefit from LocName:
1) Anyone looking to simplify sharing their address details.
2) Expats who need away to get around their new country of residence.
3) Tourists - Save any location you would like to revisit.
3) Businesses: Save space and put your shortened LocName address on your business cards and flyers.
4) People who live in an obscure place.
5) People living in a place without an official address.
6) People living in a city that has streets without names (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, other Gulf countries).
7) People living in cities with bad addressing systems (Egypt, South Korea, developing countries in Africa, Lebanon).
-Allow users the freedom to choose their own address, making it easier to share and remember addresses.
-Any GPS coordinates can be saved as a LocName, meaning you can save any location on Earth!
-Share your unique LocName with your friends and clients by email, text or putting it on your business cards and flyers.
-Use GPS Navigation to reach yours and others' locations by simply searching the LocName on one of our apps.
-Create an address book of favourite locations where you can save and access your most used LocNames.
-Adjust the privacy settings of each one of your LocNames to be viewed privately or publicly.
-Sign in with Facebook to see friends who are using LocName and invite those who are not!