“Blind Drive is like no game I've ever played before, which, having played video games for the last thirty years, is certainly saying something.” TheSixthAxis
Blind Drive is an audio-based, black comedy action arcade game.
The entire game is experienced through your ears.
Play as Donnie, trying to make a quick buck in a scientific study but quickly finding himself in over his head, cuffed to the wheel and driving blindfolded.
** Headphones required **
- Hyper-immersive 1st-person audio - so good you can play with your eyes closed
- Fast-paced, 2-button arcade gameplay
- 27 levels including boss fights, secret areas and a very rude G.P.S.
- Hilarious crime-comedy story with mobsters, dolphins and your angry Grandmother, performed by a full cast of voice actors
- Minimalistic, jazzy visuals
- Ultra-fine haptics (vibrate) for supported devices
- Gamepad support
- Full TalkBack accessibility support. Tap 3 times with 3 fingers to enable
- Menus and subtitles in English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese
• “Blind Drive is a masterpiece” - KeenGamer, 10/10
• “Thrilling, funny and a triumph of audio game design” - Finger Guns, 9/10
• “Immediately addicting” - GameSpew, 9/10
• "Basically Virtual Reality for your ears" - Mashable
• "Proper clever" - PC Gamer