New in version 3: Updated Fragments-based UI, overhauled internals!
Auto-Switch: With auto-switching activated, your device will automatically connect to the strongest configured network after a short time. You determine which networks can be auto-switched to.
Notification: The notification is an easy way to tell if you are connected the strongest network, the second one, or none of them. Turn wifi on and off with one touch from the notification's actions.
More widget sizes: The widget pack comes with a 1x2, 2x1, and 2x2 widget for a better user experience on large screens. Widgets can be resized on-the-fly.
Super lightweight app 400KB
Just one click to increase its signal
-Low battery consumption!
- Gets better and stronger signal.
- Improves your sign and your WIFI connection.
- Optimizes your WiFi to get better reception.
Tested only for phones with one SIM-card!
• displaying the mobile network type (depending on the device and SIM-card);
• indication of the GSM signal strength;
• displaying direction of the IP PPP traffic (sending and/or receiving);
• indication of when the unit is roaming;
• ability to change the border color of the widget (at installation);
• ability to change the horizontal size (for Android 3.1 and above).
Data transfer via the mobile network depends on the connection state of the Wi-Fi adapter and conditions of your mobile operator. Recommended for use jointly with "Wi-Fi Info" widget, which contains the indicator "network availability".