- Automatically calculates your current hours of leave based on start date and the number of hours you earn a year.
- Check your leave as of today or any future date.
- Set your leave to accrue daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, twice monthly (1st and 15th), or yearly.
- Three fully customizable leave categories.
- Track the history of your used or added leave, with notes for each use.
As of now, the new service app from GKN Walterscheid offers every interested farmer, contractor and agritechnical mechanic regular recommendations on maintenance of the driveline and coupling systems of tractors and agricultural machinery. The focus is on seasonal recommendations regarding the maintenance and safety checks of driveline components, such as PTO drive shafts or overload clutches. The information offered is rounded off by a variety of product information and practical tips relating to coupling systems.
Apart from concise information, the app provides practical instructions and, if necessary, also references to further background information.
The maintenance information is updated by Walterscheid experts in good time before the main usage times and seasonal usage times.
"The principal aim of this service offering is to sensitise users as regards the subject of maintenance, but also safety checks. A Smartphone app gives us the opportunity to draw their attention to impending work in good time, so that they can automatically receive important information on their mobile phones – much as with a subscription," says Michael Harant, Marketing Manager at GKN Walterscheid, describing the new information offering.
The Walterscheid app is free of charge and currently available for iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
Hours Reporting calculates for you the hours worked, permits and holidays that you have done and the difference from the schedules.
So you always know when you need to recover the missing hours or if you can recover the extra hours.
The archive can also be consulted for groupings and right now offers a series of Categories organized under two main categories parent (Business Day, Free Time).
Hours Reporting uses minimal system resources and, thanks to its graphics with muted colors on a black background, uses very little battery by being highly environmentally sustainable.
Start now to use Hours Reporting and you'll continue to do so for Always FREE!
Tell your friends before the free installations will be sell out, you'll could do him a favor ;)
Current Features :
- Entering Daily Reports by Date and Category (ex. Working Hours , Overtime, Holidays, Permissions , Solidarity, Recovery Time , Baby Sitting , Studio , Free Time, Sports , etc.).
- Automatic Calculation Time and End of Turn End Pause
- Consultation and Report Total Placed in a period , or for All Room Category
- Customizing the Default category and other categories
- Define the start time and duration of the turn is that the Pause
- Definition of the days of the week to apply the default settings
- Performing the duration of the round is that the Pause
- Automatic Backup and Restore every each application update
- Backup and Restore archive manualy
- Monthly report
- Export and send Summaries in CSV and PDF with Email, ChatON, Bluetooth, Skype, Telegram, Wi-Fi Direct, Messenger, Hangout, Google+, WhatsApp and copy to clipboard
- English and Italian Translations
Future functionality :
- Calculating Costs and Reimbursements daily for Category Report
- Daily Alarm Setup for Start and End Pause and Rounds
- Translate in Spanish, French , German.
Time Report , Rapportini , Worksheets , Recording, stampings , Report Hours, Work
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Sort Time record in open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency(41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
• ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Google Tracking
• BILLING: In-app Billing
• READ CONTACTS: Adding Client from Contacts
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup and Export to SDCard
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, worksheet, time logger, time card or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
More from developer
This paid version also includes a widget so you can see your current allocation on your home screen and uses Google Backup Service on devices configured to backup their data to Google.
PTO Tracker allows you to see your PTO in either days or hours. You can also take PTO in full/half day increments or fractional hours (up to 1/100th granularity).
- If you want to take hour increments rarely, just long-press on the date in full/half day mode to enter hours or fractional hours. Long-press will also give you other options, like bonus entry.
- To go directly to a given day quickly, click on "Week of" in the entry screen.
For when you occasionally get bonus PTO, but working overtime or a special occasion, you can long press the date to add in this bonus time. Or select "Advanced Mode" as the input method and always have quick access to these rare values (more coming soon).
If your company's PTO policies are different and this app does not support your needs, let me know and I'll try to make updates to accommodate you. New features will be added soon to provide even greater flexibility.
Explanation of permissions: No permissions are needed. However, if you have PTO Tracker Free installed, the applications are linked (to import data), so Android will report this app has Internet permissions until you uninstall the free version. No Internet is used in this app.
That's a thing of the past. With Simple Pricebook, you simply enter the price and it will show you comparisons in a simple manner. No "unit prices". You don't care if this item costs 7.3¢/oz and this one is 9.2¢/oz. Sure, that tells you what's cheaper, but how much are you really saving? If you're buying 10 oz, then you have a savings of 19¢. If you're buying 5 lbs, you have a savings of $1.52.
Simple Pricebook will take all of your comparisons and put them in perspective of the quantity you're looking at. So if I'm looking at 2 liters of soda, it will compare against that 144 fl oz of soda (12 pack of cans), in a "2 liter" manner. It will tell me the total price of the comparison and the difference. The difference is color-coded. Green means it's cheaper and red means it's more expensive.
Want to just see the prices of items? Just enter the item name with no other information.
Want to see a certain quantity of an item? Just enter the item and a quantity and a comparison will be shown for you in terms of that quantity.
Updating prices is easy. If you enter the same quantity and units, Simple Pricebook will overwrite the old price, keeping your data up to date.
To delete a price, simply long-press on it in the results and confirm the deletion.
The clear button helps you clear out data quickly. The first time you click on it, it will clear price and quantity, the second time it will clear the item and units. So if you're entering multiple entries of the same item (e.g. Strawberries), you'll click it once in between. When you move to the next item, click twice.
Pricebook doesn't have Internet permissions. You don't set up an account somewhere. You interact through your phone. It's just simple.
Is there some feature you'd like to see? Just e-mail me. If you look at the reviews of my "PTO Tracker" app, you'll see that I'm a real person that responds to customer requests.
If you need to get to the keypad, you can simply slide the bar to the right and Screen Block will go away. To get screen blocker back, simply select it from the notification bar.
Right now there are three Quidbits:
*- Checklists- Store lists of items, check them off, sort them. Great for shopping lists, TODO's, packing lists, etc.
*- Picker- This is used to quickly log choices from a pre-defined list (or choose a new item). This comes in handy for when you want to remember what or who did something last.
*- Folder- Organize your Quidbits into folders so that the Quidbits that aren't used frequently don't get in the way.
We do have plans for more types of Quidbit, so always look for what's new when you see updates. If you have suggestions for new types of Quidbits, just contact the developer.