Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
• Clock: punch in and out for your shifts and breaks.
• Schedule: see your scheduled shifts, time off, and holidays in a calendar view.
• Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.
• Availability: let your manager know when you are, and are not available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.
• Attendance: view your location’s daily attendance and perform call-ins to replace no-shows.
• Employees: view a list of your employees, their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.
• Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees’ requests for time off.
• Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.
This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM clients, and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an employee of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option. To learn more about Dayforce HCM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can request leave, view your leave, see who's off and even approve leave (if you are an Approver) when you are away from your desk using the Android WhosOff application.
Use of the application requires an account with WhosOff.com
A free, 1 month trial lets you fully evaluate the complete system and see how WhosOff.com can help your business.
- Automatically calculates your current hours of leave based on start date and the number of hours you earn a year.
- Check your leave as of today or any future date.
- Set your leave to accrue daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, twice monthly (1st and 15th), or yearly.
- Three fully customizable leave categories.
- Track the history of your used or added leave, with notes for each use.
This paid version also includes a widget so you can see your current allocation on your home screen and uses Google Backup Service on devices configured to backup their data to Google.
PTO Tracker allows you to see your PTO in either days or hours. You can also take PTO in full/half day increments or fractional hours (up to 1/100th granularity).
- If you want to take hour increments rarely, just long-press on the date in full/half day mode to enter hours or fractional hours. Long-press will also give you other options, like bonus entry.
- To go directly to a given day quickly, click on "Week of" in the entry screen.
For when you occasionally get bonus PTO, but working overtime or a special occasion, you can long press the date to add in this bonus time. Or select "Advanced Mode" as the input method and always have quick access to these rare values (more coming soon).
If your company's PTO policies are different and this app does not support your needs, let me know and I'll try to make updates to accommodate you. New features will be added soon to provide even greater flexibility.
Explanation of permissions: No permissions are needed. However, if you have PTO Tracker Free installed, the applications are linked (to import data), so Android will report this app has Internet permissions until you uninstall the free version. No Internet is used in this app.
That's a thing of the past. With Simple Pricebook, you simply enter the price and it will show you comparisons in a simple manner. No "unit prices". You don't care if this item costs 7.3¢/oz and this one is 9.2¢/oz. Sure, that tells you what's cheaper, but how much are you really saving? If you're buying 10 oz, then you have a savings of 19¢. If you're buying 5 lbs, you have a savings of $1.52.
Simple Pricebook will take all of your comparisons and put them in perspective of the quantity you're looking at. So if I'm looking at 2 liters of soda, it will compare against that 144 fl oz of soda (12 pack of cans), in a "2 liter" manner. It will tell me the total price of the comparison and the difference. The difference is color-coded. Green means it's cheaper and red means it's more expensive.
Want to just see the prices of items? Just enter the item name with no other information.
Want to see a certain quantity of an item? Just enter the item and a quantity and a comparison will be shown for you in terms of that quantity.
Updating prices is easy. If you enter the same quantity and units, Simple Pricebook will overwrite the old price, keeping your data up to date.
To delete a price, simply long-press on it in the results and confirm the deletion.
The clear button helps you clear out data quickly. The first time you click on it, it will clear price and quantity, the second time it will clear the item and units. So if you're entering multiple entries of the same item (e.g. Strawberries), you'll click it once in between. When you move to the next item, click twice.
Pricebook doesn't have Internet permissions. You don't set up an account somewhere. You interact through your phone. It's just simple.
Is there some feature you'd like to see? Just e-mail me. If you look at the reviews of my "PTO Tracker" app, you'll see that I'm a real person that responds to customer requests.
The way the tools works is simple. Shake your device and you get a word. Start a story and make sure to use the given word during the introduction. If you are having trouble thinking of a beginning, simply shake again so you have a second word to work with. When you are done with the start of the story, simply say, "After That", leaving the story plot open for the next person.
The next person takes the devices, shakes it, and gets a new word. They continue with the story making sure to use the new word. When they want to let the next person go, they simply say "After That", and the next person takes a turn.
Smaller children may not have the ability to develop a plot with a given word as easily. They may simply take their word and state, "After that he saw a (WORD). After that..." Therefore, you may want to make sure that those people capable of expanding on a story are spread out to allow the story to stay on track.
If you're not in a group, such as doing creative writing or simply telling a story to kids, simply use "After That" to get a prompt for the next part of the story.
Right now there are three Quidbits:
*- Checklists- Store lists of items, check them off, sort them. Great for shopping lists, TODO's, packing lists, etc.
*- Picker- This is used to quickly log choices from a pre-defined list (or choose a new item). This comes in handy for when you want to remember what or who did something last.
*- Folder- Organize your Quidbits into folders so that the Quidbits that aren't used frequently don't get in the way.
We do have plans for more types of Quidbit, so always look for what's new when you see updates. If you have suggestions for new types of Quidbits, just contact the developer.
If your phone's proximity sensor doesn't work, you may have noticed that you are accidentally hitting buttons during phone calls. This app will place a slider bar over the screen during calls to prevent you from accidentally hitting "Mute", "End Call", or any other buttons.
If you need to get to the keypad, you can simply slide the bar to the right and Screen Block will go away. To get screen blocker back, simply select it from the notification bar.