The M-Files Android application lets you access your M-Files documents anytime and anywhere – even when you’re on the go or not connected to your office network. The application enables you to find documents from your M-Files Vaults via powerful search functions and various, customizable views, as well as to view and approve documents and workflows.
To be able to utilize the Android application you need to have an M-Files system set up and to possess the required access rights. To get started, you need an M-Files server address and login credentials.
The current version is only available in English and Finnish but versions in other M-Files languages will follow shortly.
Pour accès a notre serveur Alfresco de test:
enVision Mobile ile:
* Kurumsal enVision Doküman, Süreç ve Form Yönetim sisteminizde size atanmış olan görevleri takip edip, görevleri tamamlayabilirisiniz.
* Görevlerle ilgili dokümanları indirebilirsiniz ve/veya dokümanı sayfa sayfa görüntüleyebilirsiniz.
* enVision Mobile üzerinden tamamlanamayacak olan görevler varsayılan tarayıcıda açılacaktır.
* enVision Kimlik desteği mevcuttur. Farklı kimliklerinizdeki evraklarınıza ve görevlerinize aynı enVision Mobile oturumundan ulaşabilirsiniz.
* enVision Mobile'ı kullanabilmeniz için, Kurumsal enVision kurulumunuz için Mobile opsiyonunun alınmış olması gerekmektedir. Lütfen bu konuda kurumunuzdaki DYS yöneticinize danışınız.
Keywords: enVision DYS, DMS, EBYS, EDMS, EDYS
With HP Flow CM for Android you can:
• Access your HP Flow CM content from anywhere you have Internet access
• Capture documents using your phone or tablet camera. HP Image Enhancement Technology will automatically crop, resize, enhance and OCR the content
• Search all your documents, including images using the revolutionary IDOL search index from Autonomy, an HP Company
• Save documents to the Briefcase for offline access
• Access folders shared with you from other HP Flow CM users inside or outside of your company
• Easily publish new or existing documents and share them with anyone via a simple URL link
For more information on HP Flow CM Professional or to find a reseller, go to: www.hp.com/go/flowcm
NOTE: A paid subscription for HP Flow CM is required before you can use this application
enprovia©mDMS currently supports the following Document Management Systems out-of-the-box:
- Microsoft Sharepoint©
- Any CMIS compliant DMS©
- Basically any DMS and ECM with WebDAV support
The mDMS application can be tested with the preset Demo Installation available online (http://www.enprovia.com/products/mobile/mdms/). To use the mDMS application with your own DMS, you can download the enprovia© mobile enabler from the enprovia site (www.enprovia.com) or contact us.
DocumentMall, an award-winning document management solution from Ricoh Corporation, lets you retrieve and share files and scanned documents securely and easily over the internet. With DocumentMall's new Android App, you can login to your DocumentMall account to search, retrieve email and even print documents to any Ricoh HotSpot or PrinterOn Printer -all from your Android. It is an ideal solution for individuals on the move. Your files are always within reach - helping you save time, reduce costs and get more done.
If you do not already have a DocumentMall account, go to www.documentmall.com to register for a free trial account.
Benefits of DocumentMall
•Reduce the expense and inefficiencies of retrieving paper documents from filing cabinets
•Eliminate the time and expense to copy, package and ship documents overnight
•Provide immediate access to accurate and consistent information from a central location
•Improve security by controlling and tracking access to documents containing intellectual property, customer and employee data
•Download documents whenever you need them by logging into your DocumentMall account
•Share and comment on files over the Internet – speed up decisions, reduce overnight shipping costs and prevent delays
•Provides off-site electronic document storage useful for disaster readiness, compliance and archiving
•Professional consulting services for DocumentMall account setup and outsourced document services (such as high-volume scanning) are also available
The solution builds a Knowledge Management System which helps to provide customer- centric business process with effective inventory management and tighter financial control using seamlessly integrated modules.
Excellon DMS for Automotive industry (AutoSol) is the bestselling solution configured especially for the Automotive Industry. It covers standard DMS features along with Automotive Industry specific needs of dealers & OEM.
Advanced Inventory Management
Tighter Control on Inventory with system suggested FSN and ABC classification that helps in purchase planning and order generation.
Increase Bottom-line Profit
Cost Centre/Profit Centre/Business Units to monitor profitability and budgeting with User defined periods within organization units.
Access to your Business Anywhere, Anytime
Get complete views of your business online on the move, using centrally hosted solution for multiple locations.
Get timely alerts escalations using integrated workflow via e-mail, SMS etc.
Quickly Adapt Business Process
As your business grows, count on easily adapting DMS solutions to change and evolve with your business and technology needs with built-in configuration and management utilities.
DMS analytics brings real time access to business-critical information using various analytics and reporting tools that help in bringing greater insight into your business processes and decision making.
Enhance Dealers Operational Efficiency
Streamline and automate your operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes and planning proactively to increase resource utilization and efficiency.
IMPORTANT: the Excellon 5 app for Android phones and tablets requires a cloud subscription. Without this subscription you won’t be able to perform any action.