Workshare Mobile Android apps let you collaborate away from your desk - access files in Workshare, make comments and update files online or offline using your Android device.
- File sharing: Simple and secure; real-time file sharing between you and the people you work with internally and externally
- Syncing: Workshare provides synchronization with desktop and mobile apps so that your files and related comments are always with you
- Accurate document comparison: Workshare dramatically reduces review cycles, using the industry’s leading comparison technology to reveal each change as your files evolve
- Social collaboration: File sharing and review that matches the way you and your team work, with the accuracy and security you require
Workshare makes it simple for teams to work together, compare documents and collaborate securely. Your Workshare files and folders are always available on your Android device, and always up-to-date with the latest comments and changes made by fellow collaborators. You can participate in existing collaborations as well as initiate new collaborations from Workshare by creating folders, adding files and sharing them. Workshare matches the way collaborators work, making it easy to move seamlessly between PC, Mac, tablet and mobile devices.
- Highly effective collaboration using your Android device
- Syncing of files and comments across all your devices
- Secure, controlled access to files with encrypted authentication
- Simple sharing and updating of files and folders in a few taps
- Industry-leading comparison technology for accurate, fast collaboration
- Securely managed file exchange (128-bit SSL) and storage (256-bit SSL)
Workshare tells you when someone has accessed a file, giving collaborators full insight into the process even when they are away from their desks.
Workshare lets you post comments using familiar steps and gestures that match the way you work on Android. You can import files from other apps so that they immediately become part of your Workshare collaborative environment, or export from Workshare to another app on your device.
Sharing files takes just a few taps. Collaborators can then preview the file and make comments. With permission they can also download, edit and manage new versions that will sync back to you. With Workshare, the entire collaboration team is alerted when changes are made or new comments are posted.
Workshare features the industry’s leading patented comparison technology, allowing you to see at a glance what’s new or changed in your files. Accuracy and efficiency are ensured whether you are working in the office or away from your desk on your Android device.
This app requires a free Workshare account.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/workshare
Visit our Blog at http://www.workshare.com/community/blogs
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
• Edit additional business-relevant data for documents and folders
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
SAP Mobile Documents requires the following permissions. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested:
• Device and app history: To enable users to send log files to report issues
• Photos/Media/Files: To enable users to upload photos, videos, audio, and any other file from other apps or USB storage to SAP Mobile Documents
• Pair with Bluetooth devices and access Bluetooth settings: To enable location of nearby documents hosted by iBeacon devices
• Modify system settings: To save user settings for the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app
• Access network state: To update the SAP Mobile Documents user interface when the network state changes