No other crossword puzzle app has this many features!
Free daily and weekly crossword puzzles from your favorite sources. Two weeks of archives are available to download past puzzles.
• Ask a Friend for help
• Search Google for help
• Hide/Show errors
• Reveal a letter, word or the whole puzzle
• Daily, world-wide competition with virtual trophies
• View elapsed time
Setting options include:
• See your ranking compared to others for each puzzle completed
• Auto download today's puzzles when starting the app
• Show the number of letters in the answer on a clue line
• Show timer
• Double tap to zoom
• Lock screen orientation
• Select a key board layout
• Enter & space changes direction rather than moving to next clue
• Full screen: Hides the notification bar
• Snap to current word: Toggles the auto-scrolling of the play board to the current play position
• Scroll to clue: Toggles the auto-scrolling to the selected clue in the clue list mode
• Movement style: Select what happens when you type past the end of a word
• Skip filled boxes: Toggles the skipping of filled boxes when you enter a new letter
Top Crossword Puzzles PREMIUM features an additional 200+ puzzles each month for $1.99 per month (less than 1 cent per puzzle!). Premium users have access to all archives (some puzzles available back to 2009).
This app includes the option to accesses additional content and features after purchasing a subscription.
Non-premium users: This app contains paid ads that link to third parties.
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email email@example.com for a direct response.
★★★★★ - “Bag It! feels like another App Store classic waiting to happen” – APPSPY
★★★★½ - “It's rare to find a puzzle game that feels so fresh but also so obvious... an absolute blast.” – TOUCHARCADE
❤ Top 10 Game App of 2011! - Entertainment Weekly
❤ Gaming App of the Day! - Kotaku
❤ Mobile Game of the Week! - G4TV
YOUR GROCERIES BROUGHT TO LIFE!
Millions of players worldwide have already discovered the fun, challenging, family-friendly, grocery bagging puzzle game Bag It! -- come see what all the fuss is about!
Heavy, sturdy items on the bottom, light and fragile items on the top – seems simple, right? Think again! Bag It! will open your eyes to a whole new world inside your shopping bag!
HOURS OF FUN & ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
✔ 100+ unique levels! Try to get 3 stars and both medals for each - master them all!
✔ Standard, Rampage, and Puzzle modes!
✔ Seedy's Booty - an all new matching challenge mode! Collect coins, buy power-ups, and see if you can best your Facebook friends!
✔ 3 endless modes - Ultimate Bagger, Endless Rampage, and Power Surge!
✔ Over 30 achievements to earn!
✔ Your grocery characters come to life - it's like "Tetris meets Toy Story"!
✔ Unique grocery combos - try to find them all!
✔ Custom tailored translations in 7 languages!
Reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and share it all. We promise to get back to you personally. Seriously!
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/HiddenVariable
On Twitter: @Hidden_Variable
The format is non American but all the clues and answers are in American English.
Two entry views for the crossword puzzle:
-New crossword daily.
-Traditional (with zoom)
-Clue view (large squares and each clue with its solution)
-Hints for one letter, clue or whole puzzle.
-Check errors for clue or whole puzzle.
-Timer. See your best times.
-Works offline once puzzles are downloaded.
How to Play:
Use addition logic to solve which number corresponds with each of the ten letters. The cryptogram is complete when the three equations add up.
* No digit can be associated with two different letters
* No word will begin with a zero
Once solved use your solution to decode the phrase. Use the phrase to find the secret hidden word. This little thematic twist provides a satisfying ending every time.
The puzzle master and inventor of Alphametic Puzzles has cunningly handcrafted over 1000 puzzles!
★ Interactive tutorial
★ 10 levels of difficulty
★ Play offline
★ Portrait and Landscape orientations
★ Automatic saving
★ Smooth streamlined interface
★ Helpful animations and effects
★ Track your achievements and progress with Google Play
★ English not required as puzzles are based on the universal language of maths!
★ Fun for all ages, if you can add you can solve an Alphametic Puzzle!
Do you have an idea for a new feature? Let us know, we are committed to making this the best quality puzzle solving experience on Android!
★ 5 beginner puzzles
★ 365 free daily puzzles themed on popular feature films
★ 1 free preview puzzle for each premium pack
★ Puzzle packs containing more than 500 puzzles!
★ Film themed packs sorted by genre
★ Celebrity themed packs
★ New content added regularly
★ Buy your favorite packs or use a subscription to instantly unlock all content!
Do you have a theme you would like to see included? Let us know, together we can create the experience you want!
So, do you need a change from Sudoku and Crosswords? Try Alphametic Puzzles today!
“OMG! That looks like Math and stuff, I won’t be smart enough for this!”
Nope, not true at all. If you know how to add 1 + 1 you can solve an Alphametic Puzzle. If a 6 year old can do it, so can you!"
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
Start by entering a category name (e.g. "Best Film"). Next, enter the voting options for the category (e.g. the names of the movies that have been nominated as the best film). If you make a mistake you can click the checkbox to remove the voting option from the list.
Once you have completed the first category, tap the right button to create another category and repeat the process as for the first category. Repeat for each category on which you want to vote. Want to remove a category? First remove all of the voting options, then tap the right or left button - the category is automatically removed.
Once all categories are entered, tap the menu hard button and switch to voting mode. If you haven't already set a password, you may be prompted to do so. Keep track of your password - you'll need to enter it to return to admin mode to see the results!
When ready, hand the device to the first voter. He or she will enter his or her name, then select his or her choice for each voting category. Once finished, he or she will submit his or her ballot by tapping "Vote", and the next voter can take a turn. The app will wisely prevent multiple votes from the same name.
Once all votes have been entered, you should retrieve the device and switch back to Admin mode. Your password may be required. The app will indicate to you the winning vote options in each category (in case of a tie, the category will indicate multiple winners), and will also indicate the 'winning' voter (or in the case of a tie, voters); that is to say, the voter(s) who voted for a winning option in the highest number of categories.
Categories and/or voting options can always be added or removed, so feel free to poll your friends early and often!