IDM is an all purpose file and online video downloader for android.
It is multi-segmented file and online HD video downloader/accelerator which can greatly increase your download speed by downloading a single file using multiple connections/parts/segments. You can resume paused/interrupted downloads. Also you can resume expired downloads by updating link automatically.
The built-in browser gives you access to download link grabber, which will grab online videos (HD and SD) or other kinds of files when you are on a web page.
It has many features and there will be more in the future.
How to use -
* Add a direct downloading using "Add" button in the download page.
* Go to a site using the built-in browser. Some video links will be available through grabber with appropriate quality settings. If you play the desired video, the grabber will appear. It has the ability to find SD and HD video links from some sites.
Features included in current version -
1. Multi-part downloading (Default 8 connection. Change in settings).
2. Rename/remove files when download completed.
3. Pause/resume downloads.
4. Add direct download links.
5. Update expired download links and resume them.
6. Built-in browser with auto file and video link grabbing.
7. Save image/links from the browser by long clicking.
8. Apply download speed limit. Global speed limit in settings. Also has individual speed limit per download.
9. Download over wifi only.
10. Direct HD video link grabbing on some site (Facebook/Vimeo/Dailymotion included).
11. SD Card supported.
12. Some other features.
You can download online HD videos/clips from various sites like Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, vk.com, vine, 9gag, Imgur, Reddit, Twitter and many other sites using the direct link grabber.
Due to Google's policy, it can't be used as youtube downloader. Youtube videos can't be downloaded using this app. Though you can view youtube videos using the browser, no direct download link will appear in grabber.
Your feedback is always welcome. Please contact us through the "Feedback" menu in the app. Any feature requests are welcome.
1. Read & Write to the phone - to save downloaded files.
2. Network - To browse and download files, ads etc.
By downloading any kind of copyright material using this application, you'll take full responsibility.