Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
Freehand lets you take your handwritten notes however you see fit. With Freehand you can write and draw as you would with pen and paper, and then delete, move, and re-size as you would with a word processor. It's been designed to take full advantage of both the active styluses on the Galaxy Note line and standard capacitive styluses, and offers pressure sensitive drawing where hardware permits.
Please don't hesitate to email me about features you want or complaints you have, I want to make something people like!
- Folder based note storage that lets you organize notes however you want
- Infinite scrolling and zooming in notes with no loss of resolution
- Custom pens of any thickness, color, pressure sensitivity, and transparency you want
- Deletion, movement, erasure of strokes
- Share notes as PNGs and PDFs
- More coming soon!
- One finger/the stylus draws
- Two fingers pan and zoom (the pixels below them stay below them when they move)
- The arrows are undo and redo
- The dotted line tool is select. Draw the select region with one finger and move and size it with two. Select grabs whole strokes.
- The eraser looking thing erases in the same way the pens draw.
- The five buttons in the upper right are the pens. Tap one to use it, tap it again to bring up the pen creator menu, and tap it a third time to close the menu once you have selected your pen.
- The metadata menu item lets you change the note's name
- The save menu item saves the note.
- Tap on a folder or note to open it
- Long press folders and notes to select them
- Drag notes wherever you want to put them by touching the selected notes and moving them or moving your finger on the screen after selecting a note but before picking the finger up
- Cancel a selection or delete the selected notes by pressing or dropping on the buttons at the top
Freehand's development is supported by product design and software development consulting. Email me about your project at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help you.
If you're looking for Electrical Domestic Appliance Repairs or Sales, or a Plumber in the London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Essex areas, look no further!
The 'Appliance Repairs' App lets you:
* Diagnose your appliance faults
* Fix simple faults yourself
* Read more about your specific appliance and how our team can help
* Contact one of our trained operatives for help with repairs
* Watch videos of recent repair work carried out and view customer testimonials
* Contact us by completing our simple form or leave us a voicemail with more details - you can even submit photos of your faulty appliance to help us with your request
A. Brassett is a family-owned and operated company with a commitment to excellent customer service.
Download our app today - you never know when you might need us...
[Additional Keywords: domestic appliance repairs, electrical appliance repairs, plumber, plumbing, appliance sales, kitchen appliance repairs, dishwasher, cooker, oven, garbage disposal, waste disposal, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, dyson, saniflo, washing machine]
Keywords:Sacred, religion, faith, Hindu, Buddhist, Zoroastrian, Jewish, Christian Islamic, relax, meditation, peace, relaxation, beautiful.
Keywords:Act, Actor, Actors, Acting, Drama, Theatre, Film, TV, Screen, Performance, Performing, Class, Classes, Workshop, Lessons, Tuition, Professional, App, Booking, Members, Profile, Casting
Keywords: bar, pub, club, Glasgow, search, weekend, event, deal, offer, promotion, night, bee, there
It is simple to use and helpful to anyone who enjoys designing their own space i.e Furniture / lighting / fabrics / sculptures / or original antiques which can all be purchased from this app.
We are a family business brother and sister, and we have come up with a classy but simple app to offer you what you might find in an out of the way antique shop. We have much experience in this area. Being family run we are able to offer customers our one to one service of sourcing items through our unique antique finder facility, where you can tell us what you are looking for by simply filling in the description and attaching an image of the item if you have one, and we will do our best to find it.
This facility would work brilliantly in finding that special gift for someone and for rare items that are getting increasingly hard to find. Our app runs hand in hand with our website.
You can also follow us on facebook and twitter.
Have you ever used a local flower shop to send flowers out of your area? If you have then you have probably been disappointed with the size of the gift or its interpretation. This is because florists have to use a relay agent to act as a middleman.
This greatly reduces the value that the delivering florist receives for your gift, by going direct to one of our listed florists you will save money on the relay charges and get a better value gift that is exactly what you asked for. Many of the listed florists offer same day delivery at no extra charge, relay agents charge up to £12.99 for this service.
Once you have gone direct and experienced all the benefits and savings you can start to build up a favourites list or even tweet and share your experience on Facebook.
Place an Order and experience our exquisite food & service.
There are lots of takeaway-restaurants within the UK therefore making it sometimes difficult to find one that will stand out from the rest but we believe Crazy Pizza offers all the variety and quality you require.
We believe our food is exceptional due to the standards of selecting the finest ingredients to make your meal an experience to remember.
- View our menu
- Place an order
- Keep up-to-date with our special offers and promotions
- Easily telephone the restaurant from your mobile
Keywords: Indian, takeaway, restaurant, food, drink, Ballynahinch, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
To use the app you will need a Virtual Analyst account, if you don't already have one please sign up for free: https://myvirtualanalyst.com/signup.php
Full contact details, links to our main website and in app texting are also available.