Fort Polk is committed to providing an open and two way communication link between the installations and our service members, their families, employees and retirees. In partnership with LogicTree IT Solutions, Inc., Fort Polk now offers a mobile app that provides the perfect way for you to receive notifications of critical information immediately to your mobile device, as well as other Fort Polk news. The Fort Polk app allows you to easily submit tips, send comments, photos and place non-emergency calls to our police and fire departments with the touch of a button.
THIS APP IS NOT FOR EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION OR EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES! IT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR SITUATIONS WHERE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS REQUIRED.
ALWAYS DIAL 9-1-1 FOR AN EMERGENCY SITUATION.
Key Features Include:
• Receive Bulletins
• Receive Emergency Alerts
• Receive News Updates
• View a Calendar of Events
• Use One Touch Call to report a problem
• Send a suspicious activity report
• Send a message
• Send Photos
• Share with Facebook and Twitter
• Links to view installation related information
• Maps to Agency locations
• Ability to take surveys and answer polls
• More settings to control the app