The Montezuma County Sheriff's Office is committed to providing an open and two way communication link to the department. In partnership with LogicTree IT Solutions, Inc., the department now offers a mobile app that provides the perfect way for you to receive notifications of critical information immediately to your mobile device, as well as bulletins about missing persons, stolen vehicles, traffic incidents, etc. The Montezuma County Sheriff's Office App allows you to easily submit tips (anonymously if desired), send comments, photos and place non-emergency calls to the department with the touch of a button.
THIS APP IS NOT FOR EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION OR EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES! IT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR SITUATIONS WHERE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS REQUIRED.
ALWAYS DIAL 9-1-1 FOR AN EMERGENCY SITUATION.
Key Features Include:
• Receive Bulletins
• Receive Alert Push Notifications from the Agency
• Receive Agency Updates
• View Agency Calendar of Events
• Use One Touch Call to the Agency
• Send a CRIME TIP to the Agency (anonymously)
• Send a message to the Agency
• Send Photos
• Send your location to Agency
• Share with Facebook and Twitter
• Links to view Agency related information
• Maps to Agency locations
• Ability to take surveys and answer polls
• More settings to control the app