* PW protected SqueezeBox Servers
* Fast library browse/search
* MySqueezeBox.com support
* Apps support
* Auto mute on calls
For SBS 7.5 - 7.7
See the link below for documentation.
REQUIRES A LOGITECH SQUEEZEBOX!
If you have any problem with SqueezeCommander, please contact me by email (email@example.com) and we will sort this out!
Or use the SlimDevices/SqueezeBox forum:
English support thread:
German support thread:
If you want to request an enhancement or report a bug, please use the SqueezeCommander tracker:
- Listen 42+ Live Radio Stations
- Search radio station within app
- You can mark your favorite radio station
Note: This app is free, but you may be charged for the internet usage when listing live radio station. Use Wi-Fi to avoid additional charges.
You won't even need a Logitech Squeezebox to make SqueezePlayer work - just download the (free) Squeezebox-Server (see below)
★★★ Stream your Music via WiFi or Mobile Connection ★★★
Make your music free! Now you can take all your music with you - car, school, work, garden, anywhere in your house.
SqueezePlayer is able to stream your local music (see below for supported formats), internet radio stations or songs from Apps like Last.FM, Deezer or WiMP from your Squeezebox-Server directly to your mobile or tablet. (Rhapsody, Napster and Pandora NOT working right now, due to licensing issues, Spotify only works with the help of triodes plugin installed in a Squeezebox-Server).
For playback to be working via 3G you will need to open/forward port 9000 and 3483 on your router (as well as setting up a DynDNS service). As networking/streaming from your home network via internet is not straightforward, please also visit my growing tutorial: http://www.squeezeplayer.com/2011/05/how-to-connect-via-3g/
SqueezePlayer is a playback App - you won't be able to control your Squeezebox (nor itself) with it. But there are enough Apps out there being a perfect fit: OrangeSqueeze, SqueezeCommander, Squeeze Control or free alternatives like the official Logitech App, Squeezer or SqueezeDroid.
From the main screen of SqueezePlayer you can jump directly to any of these App, where you mobile will be among all other players as long as SqueezePlayer is activated.
In OrangeSqueeze this also works the other way round: it will start SqueezePlayer automatically from the players list, so here it is highly integrated.
By the way: if you have any problem with SqueezePlayer, please contact me! I'm very happy to help you sort all problems out: support(at)squeezeplayer.com
★★★ Supported Music Formats ★★★
SqueezePlayer can stream FLAC, MP3, WAV and PCM natively (i.e. these are decoded directly on your Android Device)
Your SqueezeboxServer will be able to convert other file types (Ogg, mp4) to FLAC or mp3 on the fly, so these will play as well. (You can check the settings screen of your Squeezebox Server under Advanced->File Types what other file types will be transcoded to FLAC or mp3).
Please note that the inbuilt server of the Touch will not be able to transcode as much as a real server, you will be bound to the natively support formats!
★★★ Requirements ★★★
For SqueezePlayer to work you need to set up the Logitech Squeezebox Server (recently renamed to "Logitech Media Server").
You can download it here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.7.1/
SqueezePlayer will also work with the integrated server of the Squeezebox Touch (but be aware, that this one cannot convert as many formats as a real server).
I test against version 7.5 - 7.7 of the server.
Orange Squeeze automatically discovers and connects to your local Logitech Media Server (formerly Squeezebox Server) over WiFi, or the mysqueezebox.com web site.
November 2013 -- New in 2.0 -- Compatible with KitKat -- Free upgrade!!!
- Full tablet support with fluid grid-style browsing that accentuates your beautiful artwork. Configure how large you want your grids to be, or if you you can choose to revert back to traditional list-style browsing.
- New UI based on the standard Android action bar and navigation drawer patterns. Your home menu and player list are just a swipe away at any time!
- New artist artwork generation technique using a more traditional grid instead of the overlapping cards model in the past.
- The current playlist view is updated to include some nice gestures, such as swipe-to-remove and also long-press to reorder. Overall the current playlist view is faster and more robust than before.
- Orange Squeeze will now broadcast track and player metadata, allowing consumption of track and player metadata by third-party apps.
- New track download backend that works around some issues with the previous one based on the Android download manager.
Fast browsing available immediately with no waiting for scans or database synchronization. Full search capabilities coupled with an intuitive and seamless interface make listening to music on your Squeezeboxen fun and convenient. Advanced caching heuristics make for a smooth, seamless experience.
Fully integrated and tested with Pandora, Mog, and other online services available on your Squeezebox.
- Can automatically mute players when a phone call is received, and optionally unmute them after you hang up.
- Use your phone's volume keys to control your player volume.
- Helpful user interface that introduces you to advanced features progressively.
- Drag and drop playlist and menu management for easy customization
- Works with password-protected servers.
- Synchronization, player sleep, and alarm support
- Clean, seamless integration with SqueezePlayer. Note that this requires the separate purchase of the SqueezePlayer app.
A huge thank you to everyone who helped test this release via Orange Squeeze Preview!
A brief discussion of some of the permissions Orange Squeeze requires:
The permission "READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY" is used strictly to detect when calls are made or received so that automatic player muting will work.
The permission "MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD" allows the app to download tracks to your external storage and also place the application's artwork cache on the external storage.
The permission "FULL NETWORK ACCESS" allows the app to connect to either mysqueezebox.com or your local Logitech Media Server installation.
Tested in-house on the original Google Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 (2012). Supported on all Android devices running 2.2 and higher.
This app controls Squeezebox players connected to a Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) or MySqueezebox.com (including the server in the SqueezeBox Touch). Replicates almost every function of a Squeezebox Controller with an interface optimize for a touch screen.
*Screenshots do not show album covers to avoid copyright violations, the app itself will still display the album covers.
Formerly Squeeze Control.
Owners of the previous app, please email me for a refund of the original purchase, if you want to purchase this one. Currently Google will only allow me to refund orders as old as October 24th, 2013.
NOW AVAILABLE: Tablet Mode, requires an In-App purchase (US$1.00)
Requirements: Logitech Media Server version 7.7 or better (tested with versions up to 7.8). A MySqueezebox.com account is required if you don't use a Squeezebox Server. You can create one from within the app or on the website. And of course Squeezebox players to control.
- Replicates almost all of the functionality of a Squeezebox Controller, including the context menus and plugin apps.
- Incremental list loading for fast navigation through the menus.
- Works with both MySqueezebox.com and Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) as the music source.
- Automatic server discovery.
- Customizable backgrounds for each player.
- Works with multiple servers, players can be switched between servers.
- Mini controls in the notification area lets you control your Squeezebox even when the app is in the background.
- Song Downloading - download songs from your server to the device.
- Player Manager for easy syncing/unsyncing of players.
- Customizable Home menu.
- Pebble Smartwatch support.
- Android Wear Support
- Chromecast support (Now Playing display only, no audio)
- Can pause music during a phone call.
- Support for device docks.
- App Widget (home screen and lock screen)
- Tablet Mode (requires In-App purchase)
- Can be controlled by Tasker. For more info: http://angrygoatapps.com/sqzctrl_tasker.html
- For users of Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, there is a bad tip floating around about ways to speed up TouchWiz. It tells you to go into the Developer Options of your phone and setting Animator Duration Scale to Off. Please Do NOT do this. Doing so will prevent this app from functioning properly and possibly other apps too.
- This app can be quite demanding on the server compared to other controller apps and as such may not work well with a server running on a NAS. Complaints in the reviews about slowness is likely due to having the server on a NAS.
- Use a wifi connection if possible. A mobile data connection would work if the server is setup correctly, but the performance may not be acceptable.
- When connected, this app is constantly communicating with the server. If you're using a mobile data connection, this may incur a significant data usage fee.
- Tested with the Squeezebox Receiver, Boom.
• Browse the library by artist, album, song title, genre, year, playlist, favourites, or new music.
• Playlist control (now playing, shuffle, repeat, save/clear/modify playlists).
• Manage players, and groups of players.
• Full library search.
• Internet radio support (browse, staff picks, search).
• Browse Squeezeserver music folders.
• Download tracks to your device.
• Support for password protected servers.
Squeezer is free, and open source.
*** PLEASE NOTE: The app will only work with a local installation of the Logitech Media Server! It is not possible to control players connected to mysqueezebox.com. ***
Requirements: A local Logitech Media Server installation (version 7.7.2 or newer), and local players (tested with Squeezebox, Squeezebox Radio, SoftSqueeze and SqueezeLite).
This free version is limited to 50 artists and albums, and new developments and feature requests will only be available in the full version. The app can be upgraded to the unrestricted full version as in-app-purchase at any time.
Please follow or join the Google+ community https://plus.google.com/communities/104868613430674318455 for submitting requests, receiving news announcements and sharing discussions!
Also, please consider rating the app and inform us about suggestions or criticism!
- Supports both local servers and MySqueezebox.com (you will need to have a MySqueezebox.com account)
- Automatically discovers local servers on your network.
- Supports playback of music files on your server and internet streams.
- Natively decodes Flac, MP3, AAC, Ogg, Alac, and PCM (AIF and Wav) audio.
- Natively supports playback of 24bit audio by converting to 16bit (with dithering).
- Continues playing when the app is in the background.
- Can handle music with lower than 44.1Khz sampling rates, common with internet radio.
- Supports fade in, fade out, and crossfading between songs.
- Supports synchronized playback with other players.
- Supports single channel mode for using two sync'd players as left and right channels
- Supports track/album gain for songs.
- Automatically pauses playback for phone calls.
- Option to pause audio when the headphones are unplugged.
- Option to launch directly into the notification area without showing an app view.
- Option to limit playback to only lossy compressed formats for low bandwidth situations.
- Option to auto-detect connection type (3G/4G or Wifi) and set the bandwidth accordingly.
- Option to disable 24->16bit dithering and/or use lower quality resampling for use on slower devices.
- Option to output higher than 44.1kHz audio on devices that support it.
- Works with the apps in MyApps that are allowed by Logitech to work on software players.
- Currently Android only supports up to 16bit/48kHz audio.
- Only works with ShoutCast and plain http internet streams, which accounts for the majority
of streams. Will not work with MMS and MMSH streams, which are mainly used for WMA audio.
- Apps like Rhapsody (and possibly Spotify) will not work with this app because Logitech restricts
them to hardware players only. I've been told that paid Pandora should work.
- The quality of synchronized playback can vary a lot depending on the device.
It works well on a Galaxy Nexus, but it won't be perfect and will need to be adjusted in your server
Only working with Sony SmartWatch 1 and Sony SmartWatch 2.
You must have Squeezebox Server or Logitech Media Server.
If you have problems, please send me an E-Mail so i can help and fix them.
* It displays album art, artist and title.
* Next track
* Previous track
* Volume Control
* Turn on / off
* Quick Change of Players
Swipe left/right to change song.
Touch to pause/play.
Swipe down to change player (swipe left/right); Swipe up or touch the player.
Swipe up to change volume (swipe left/right).
Swipe up to Power On/Off (touch).
This App is designed for the Sony SmartWatch 1 and 2.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
-Stream songs over the Local Network using shared files or over the Internet using FTP.
-Chromecast Support (mp3, m4a, ogg, wav). Stream your device songs or network songs to your TV.
-Browse the Local Area Network (LAN) for Shared Files and Folders.
-Browse FTP servers over the Internet or Local Network.
-Navigate Playlists by Artist/Album/Genre/Year/File Order/Alphabetical Order.
-Synchronize playlists with remote folders.
-Supports mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, flac (Android 3.1+) and mid audio files.
-Features an Equalizer on supported devices.
-Unzip, rename, and delete Local Files.
-Download, rename and delete Network Files.
-Store Network Usernames, Passwords and IP addresses for quick access.
-Save, Load and Filter Playlists.
-Widget with Player Controls.
From the palm of your hand you can access music stored across your home network, control streaming services, browse Internet radio stations and USB media. For the ultimate user experience, track information and album art is retrieved and displayed automatically.
You can also edit preset stations and streams and set-up a queue of favourite tracks which will continue to play even if your Android device is switched off or loses its network connection.
•Full control of any Stream Magic powered Cambridge Audio network music player
•Browse and play tracks from UPnP servers or NAS drives connected to the same network
•Browse and search 20,000+ Internet Radio stations from across the world via the Stream Magic Internet Radio service
•Access streaming services* such as Pandora, Rhapsody, SIRIUS, LastFM, Aupeo!, Live365 and MP3Tunes
•High-resolution display of album art and track information
•Automatic discovery of Stream Magic network music players on the network
•Save currently playing stations to memory
•Add, remove and re-order tracks in the playback queue
•Support for Cambridge Audio BT100
•Digital input selection (Stream Magic 6)
•Powering off/idle (Stream Magic 6)
•Volume control (Stream Magic 6) using Android volume buttons
* Where available. Some premium services require a subscription.
Except for artist name and album/track title it also display artist images from last.fm. However, neither this application nor the developer is endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by last.fm.
The current version don't work if the Squeezebox Server or Logitech Media Server is password protected, and it doesn't work with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com.
AT ONE GLANCE:
✔ Over 20.000 stations
✔ Local stations from your region
✔ Editorial recommendations
✔ Categorical search: genre, topic, city, country
✔ Title information
✔ Homescreen widget
✔ Save radios as favorites
✔ Similar stations
✔ Alarm clock
✔ Sleep timer
THE RAD.IO APP IS…
★ WELL ORGANIZED
Use the rad.io features to sort radio programs by top 100, genre, topic, city, country or language and find out what is on air at the moment. Directly view which station plays which song at the moment.
With additional search functions, you can now also sort your stations according to various criteria and directly play them with the rad.io player.
★ WELL STRUCTURED
On the home screen you can view all features at one glance: The station you heard last, editorial recommendations, your individual favorites, stations from your current region and the top 100. And not to forget, the alarm clock with the wake-up time you selected.
Save your favorite stations and get personal recommendations fitting your taste in music. You can access your favorites via the website and in the app and play them with the rad.io radioplayer.
Directly access stations from your current region.
With the radio alarm, you can wake up every morning to your favorite station. Simply select a station, set your wake-up time and alarm volume and enjoy a good night´s sleep.
Tip: the app requires an internet connection while you are asleep; if it cannot find one, you will be woken by an alarm signal, and can switch to your preset station with a single click.
And with the sleep timer you can also fall asleep listening to your favorite station. Just select a station, set the sleep timer and relax.
Start the radio program you last heard with only one click using the rad.io widget.
★ WORTH HEARING
Read our rad.io recommendations and discover new radio stations now and again. Choose from classical stations like 181.fm – The Beat, Capital FM or triple j, online radio stations like .977 – The Hitz Channel and 1.FM – Top 40, genres like 80s, Rock, Jazz or Classic, or pick a topic like news, sports, culture or comedy.
If you have questions or suggestions, our support team will be glad to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notice that developers cannot comment on Google Play Store reviews.
THE RAD.IO APP NEEDS:
Your location: By knowing your location, we make your favorite local radio stations easily accessible.
Phone calls: The rad.io player stops immediately when you get a call.
Deactivating standby: The deactivation of the standby-mode on your Android phone prevents the stream from breaking down.
Network communication: The rad.io app needs access to the internet so you can listen to your favorite radio programs, podcasts and streams without interruptions.
„This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licences/old) and its source code can be downloaded here: http://www3.radio.de/legal/ffmpeg.tar.gz“
Supports the work in the background. The application for listening to streaming audio will need Internet connection.
A compact and simple application.
* Easy to manage
* Best available threads
* The lowest battery consumption
Collections: everything, rock, jazz, classical, popular, top, baby.
More than 900 streams.
Looking for a particular radio? You want to discover new radios or foreign radios? Nothing more simple with the powerful search engine! You can also browse categories according to your moods: pop, rock, rap, reggae, news, classical music ...
You have access to our complete database which includes tens of thousands of radio stations around the world! You can try any radio, and you add your choice to your favorites.
Now turn your phone into a universal radio, it's free!
This app requires an internet connection (3G, 4G, wifi streaming).
Radios owners : in order to add (or remove) your radio, simply send us an email at email@example.com. Thanks!
- Double Up – Wirelessly Double Up with a second UE BOOM or UE MEGABOOM and take your party to 11. Use the app to control the balance and to choose between Stereo or Double sound.
- Remote Control – Use the app as a remote control to power your UE BOOM on/off from afar.
- Alarm - Start last night's party all over again–every morning. UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs, Spotify playlists, Pandora stations and more. Because the party never actually stops–you just pass out.
- Customizable 5-band EQ - Use the fully customizable five-band equalizer to custom-tune the sound so it's just right for you. Need a little more bass? Done. More highs and mids? No problem. You set it how you like it.
- Wireless Speaker Updates – Wirelessly update the software on your UE BOOM to get all the latest ear-blowing features.
- Settings – Personalize your UE BOOM’s name, language and more all through the app.
- Learn – Use the UE BOOM How To guide to learn all about what your UE BOOM can do.
The app works with Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub products (each sold separately). For full capabilities and purchase, please visit www.myharmony.com/products.
ONE APP MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
• Control entertainment devices with your Android Phone or Tablet when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub.
• Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Requires Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub.
• Start Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music, or Play Games with a just one touch.
• Set up to 50 channel Favorites with custom icons for quick access to your shows.
• Use swipe or tap gestures to control the adjust volume, change channels, fast forward, rewind, and more.
• Install the app on each Android devices in the house and personalize channel Favorites and set custom gestures.
• The app works with Harmony Home Hub or Harmony Ultimate Hub to control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
• Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles*
• Compatible with over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for latest compatibility information.
After launching the last app the entire Harmony team including engineering, design, and management has read and re-read every customer review. We heard your feedback and have been working overtime to improve the experience. We sincerely apologize for the bugs that were introduced and will continue to refine the design and strengthen the app with future releases.
Visit our online support articles at support.myharmony.com/en/
Join our online support community at forums.logitech.com
- Pair two UE MINI BOOMs together to double the sound and listen in stereo.
- Personalize your UE MINI BOOM
- Learn more about what your UE MINI BOOM can do.
This app works exclusively with Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM. It is not compatible with the Logitech UE Mobile Boombox or any other products.
The Logitech Arx Control™ app connects with Logitech Gaming Software to give you exclusive in-game display information, vital systems statistics, and PC remote control functions that extend the PC Gaming experience to your mobile device.
* Exclusive in game information on your mobile device in real time (supported games only)
* Check PC performance and vital system stats on your mobile device
* Remotely control media setting on your PC
* See all of the installed games on your PC
Requires Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 or above
Double Up – Wirelessly Double Up with a second UE MEGABOOM or UE BOOM and take your party to 11. Use the app to control the balance and to choose between Stereo or Double sound.
Remote Control – Use the app as a remote control to power your UE MEGABOOM on/off from afar.
Alarm - Start last night's party all over again–every morning. UE MEGABOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs, Spotify playlists, Pandora stations and more. Because the party never actually stops–you just pass out.
Customizable 5-band EQ - Use the fully customizable five-band equalizer to custom-tune the sound so it's just right for you. Need a little more bass? Done. More highs and mids?. No problem. You set it how you like it.
Wireless Speaker Updates – Wirelessly update the software on your UE MEGABOOM to get all the latest ear-blowing features.
Settings – Personalize your UE MEGABOOM’s name, language and more all through the app.
Learn – Use the UE MEGABOOM How To guide to learn all about what your UE MEGABOOM can do.
Note: for Android devices running version 4.4.2 and above, this app is not required since Android system already includes the international layouts.
• 19 international keyboard layouts*: Select a country to match the correct layout to your keyboard and enjoy full support for all keys and features.
• Introduces an optimized key repeat delay for a superior typing experience (correcting a too-brief system delay).
• The wizard walks you through the keyboard setup, including Bluetooth pairing and input method selection.
• Fast and effortless switching between onscreen and physical keyboards when powering on or off.
• Blocks incidental Android pop-ups.
• Confirms Bluetooth pairing with the keyboard and provides status of the Bluetooth connection.
International keyboard layouts
Español (Latin America)
* Asian languages (Japanese, Chinese, Korean. etc) are not supported by this app. You can use your Logitech keyboards together with any other third party Asian input method app from the Google play store.
NOTE: This application requires Logitech Revue with Google TV (original or updated version), a wireless network, and a smartphone or tablet running Android version 2.x or version 4.x.
Mobile Viewer provides access to live video from cameras--free to all owners.
Web and Mobile Commander subscribers can view recorded clips stored on the camera’s DVR and manage alerts. Subscription info at http://alert.logitech.com.
- Customizable look and feel: You can personalize with the keyboard background, text font, colors and more that you want. You can select the colors and patterns that express your personality—and add a dash of fun to your on-screen keyboard.
- Adjustable keyboard size: You can choose the keyboard size that suits you best (S, M and L) and see as much of the screen behind the keyboard as you need.
- Number row and pad: You’ll have access to a number row (when using the medium and large keyboard size) and a numeric pad (with the small keyboard size). The numeric pad also has two settings: computer number pad and phone keypad.
- Cursor keys: Unlike most on-screen keyboards, the Logitech Keyboard App offers cursor keys so it’s easier for you to move the cursor right where you want it.
- Fewer layers: You’ll find the right key, right away—thanks to the streamlined layout and layering that minimizes the number of screens you have to toggle through to find the letter, number or symbol you want.
- Programmable keys: Store your most commonly used words and phrases and type long strings of text (like your email address or a signature) with a single tap. Convenient layer switching: Changing from the primary, QWERTY layer to the secondary layer is easy—just swipe sideways.
- Easy alternate keys: Instead of pressing the Shift key, you can just swipe up for capital letters and secondary key options. Long-press for accent keys: By pressing for just a bit longer than usual on keys with symbols (such as the “3/#” key), you’ll access accent keys (keys that are neither on the primary or secondary layer). These include alternate letters with accents, foreign letters, emoticons, currency symbols and more.
- Fast CAPS Lock: When you want to type a series of capital letters, it’s easy to activate Caps Lock by double-pressing the Shift key.
- Familiar typing experience: The Logitech Keyboard App is designed to look, work and even sound like a traditional keyboard. So when you’re using it, you’ll hear the familiar “click” of the keys, and the keys are even spaced like the “real” thing.
This is the Beta release for Logitech Touch Keyboard.
Turn your smartphone into a powerful universal remote. This app gives you control of your entertainment devices, including TV, DVR, Cable box, Receiver, Xbox and more. Personalize screens and control with swipes and taps. Not even closed cabinets and walls can stop its control.
YOUR PHONE IS A UNIVERSAL REMOTE
- Control entertainment devices with your smartphone, when paired with Harmony Link
- Start entertainment activities such as Watch TV, Listen to Music or Play Xbox with a single touch
- Choose up to 50 favorite channel icons for quick access to your favorites
- Swipe or tap your thumb to control the volume, channel, and FF / REW, etc
- Control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
- Everyone in the house can download the app and personalize their favorites and gestures
- Compatible with over 225,000 devices
La nouvelle application Harmony pour Télé 7 Jours associe les fonctionnalités de votre guide TV préféré à la puissance de la télécommande Harmony.
Fonctionne avec les produits Harmony Ultimate et Harmony Smart Control (vendus séparément). Pour connaître l'ensemble des fonctionnalités du produit et l'acheter, rendez-vous sur le site www.logitech.com.
- Transformez votre téléphone portable ou votre tablette en télécommande universelle avancée.
- Choisissez et lancez votre programme, zappez de chaîne en chaîne, réglez le volume ou éteignez tous vos dispositifs d’une seule touche, le tout directement depuis l'appli!
VOTRE PROGRAMME TV EN UN CLIN D’ŒIL
- Programmez votre soirée en un clic directement depuis la page d'accueil
- Découvrez les programmes conseillés par les experts Télé 7 Jours
- Accédez directement aux programmes diffusés en ce moment, en 1ère, 2ème ou dernière partie de soirée et au programme TV complet avec plus de 170 chaînes (France 2, Arte, Gulli, Canal +,M6...)
UNE APPLICATION SUR MESURE
- Créez votre guide TV personnalisé simplement en choisissant votre bouquet et vos chaînes.
- Accédez à votre programme TV en mode déconnecté partout où vous êtes !
- Enregistrez des alertes pour ne jamais rater la diffusion de vos émissions préférées.
- Partagez vos programmes favoris avec vos amis via Facebook, Twitter et par e-mail.
...Et pour chaque programme TV, accédez au casting complet, résumé, bande-annonce, diapo photo, "si vous avez manqué le début" et la critique de la rédaction.
ENCORE PLUS DE TV
- Profitez d'encore plus de télé grâce au zapping. Retrouvez directement sur votre Smartphone/Tablette les moments les plus inattendus de la télé
- Suivez toute l'actualité TV rédigée par nos experts : news exclusives, vidéos, diaporamas photos...
Conditions d'utilisation: http://myharmony.com/Assets/legal/fr/harmony.html