Now, with the Logos Bible Study app, Dr. Creasy takes you through the entire Bible in eighty lessons with the "One Year Bible"! Just think, if you listen for only 45 minutes a day, you can study through the entire Bible in less than three months with one of the most gifted and dynamic Bible teachers of our generation! For over 20 years Dr. Creasy was ranked among the top 2% of UCLA teaching faculty, with lessons that are informative, academically rigorous, deeply spiritual and vastly entertaining!
The LBS app also serves as a portal into Logos Bible Study's global community, giving you access to hundreds of hours of audio and video Bible study resources, as well as Dr. Creasy's seminars, retreats and Bible teaching tours to Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Greece, Italy and the Mediterranean world.
Whether Catholic, Protestant or you just want to learn about the Bible from a world-class teacher, this app is a gem!
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about Logos Educational Corporation, please visit:
The Logos Educational Corporation App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Logos Educational Corporation
Wherever you have your phone and a free moment, Liberation Philology Ancient Greek is ready to drill you on Ancient Greek vocabulary and grammar with a continuous multiple-choice test. Your answers are immediately confirmed or corrected, and reinforced through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 110 levels, each testing the translation of 10 words between English and Ancient Greek. Additional sections contain 220 levels of Homeric, and 210 levels of New Testament vocabulary. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 609 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Ancient Greek nouns.
• Adjectives & Pronouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Ancient Greek adjectives & demonstrative pronouns.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate a range of paradigmatic Ancient Greek verbs.
• Participles: Tests your ability to recognise and decline Ancient Greek participles.
A further module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and the noun and verb paradigms. Beginning students also have the option of displaying Greek text in transliteration.
learn, practice and quiz yourself on the Hebrew Alphabet, or rather “AlephBet” in Hebrew. The
Hebrew Flashcards game app contains the full alphabet of 22 characters, 13 vowels and 5 sofits
and final forms that you will need to gain a base level understanding of the full Hebrew alphabet.
Quickly learn book, block, cursive and ancient scripts by viewing them one at a time or all at
once. Choose from three different quiz types including character, name and pronunciation
quizzes to reinforce your learning. Quick look allows you to cycle through practice sessions as
your own pace and viewing details only when you are ready. Take hold of the basics before
adding in vowels and sofits.
Hebrew Flashcards is meant to give you a fun, simple and straightforward entry point into the
Hebrew language. Use it to enhance your Bible studies or to help you learn the Hebrew
Hebrew Flashcard App Features:
● Alphabet reference with:
○ Standard Characters
○ Sofits and Final Forms
● Practice mode that includes:
○ Multiple Script Types
○ Quick Look to Hide and Show Character Details
● Three different quiz types:
○ Character Quiz
○ Name Quiz
○ Pronunciation Quiz
● Phones and Tablet Friendly
✓ Every Greek word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Greek is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Greek in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Greek to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Greek to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Greek-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
◆ Supports a “Word Gender” mode to display extra information about the gender of words.
Greek is the primary language spoken in Greece and the Greek side of Cyprus. This app focuses on the modern Greek language that you will hear today on the streets of Athens or on the islands of Santorini, Crete, and Mykonos.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
Speed Hebrew makes flash cards more powerful by giving you two choices. Unlike flash cards, you don't have to go and study a list of words and then come back and test yourself, the two choices mean you learn right from the start. With on screen score and best times its fun and easy, letting your brain do what it does best, learn to match visual patterns!
- Add your own words
- 4 Word sets, each with easy/medium/hard levels
- Top 140 most common words in the Old Testament
- Continuous mode for learning large numbers of words
- Simple fullscreen design gets rid of all distractions and helps you focus on learning
Add your own words:
- Revise for tests
- Match word lists with textbooks
- Expand the built in vocabulary list
- Keep a list of words you find hard
- Share with friends/classmates
* Please not it can be difficult to add your own words directly on the device because of how Android handles left to right languages. We recommend creating a .txt file on your computer and then copying and pasting to Speed Hebrew.
tag: New Testament, Greek, NT, flash card, flashcards, ancient greek, Mounce, Baugh, Stevens, Voelz, Memory Cards
** vocab sets:
- Mounce Basic of Biblical Greek Grammar
- Baugh's NT Greek Primer
- G. Stevens' NT Greek Primer
- Voelz's Biblical Greek Vocab
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Want to master Greek vocabulary?
Greek flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Greek. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Greek language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
Greek flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Greek flashcards which cover the most used Greek words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
Greek flashcards apps have received 5.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Good app! Flashcards make a good way of remembering words”.
• “I like the way it teachers you the basics of the Greek language”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
Enjoy more than 2880 conjugated modern Greek verbs - 1440 in active and passive voice. The database is local to your device so no internet access is required. You can search for a verb in both Greek and English or use the index where all the verbs are listed alphabetically.
- Verb information, conjugation, definition and properties
- Alphabetical Index
- Search in Greek or English
- Adopt a Greek Verb
Verbs are conjugated in the active and passive voice as well as simple and compound tenses. Not all verbs are conjugated in all tenses or both voices. Some verbs cannot be conjugated in passive voice but there is a Perfect Participle tense for it. We show this at the end of the verb’s active voice as Παθητική Παρακείμενος Μετοχή (Passive Perfect Participle).
- Ενεστώτας Οριστική (Present)
- Ενεστώτας Υποτακτική (Present Subjunctive)
- Ενεστώτας Προστακτική (Continuous Imperative)
- Ενεστώτας Μετοχή (Present Participle)
- Παρατατικός Οριστική (Past Continuous)
- Αόριστος Οριστική (Past Simple)
- Αόριστος Υποτακτική (Past Subjunctive)
- Αόριστος Προστακτική (Simple Imperative)
- Αόριστος Απαρέμφατο (Simple Infinitive)
- Παρακείμενος Οριστική (Present Perfect)
- Παρακείμενος Υποτακτική (Perfect Subjunctive)
- Παρακείμενος Μετοχή (Perfect Participle)
- Εξακολουθητικός Μέλλovτας Οριστική (Future Continuous)
- Στιγμιαίος Μέλλοντας Οριστική (Future Simple)
- Υπερσυντέλικος Οριστική (Past Perfect)
- Συντελεσμένος Μέλλοντας Οριστική (Future Perfect)
- Υποθετική Οριστική (Conditional)
Not all verbs can be conjugated in all tenses.
*** Adopt a Greek Verb ***
Is there a verb you don’t see on our list? Do you see a change or even a mistake? Let us know and we will make sure everyone else knows that your genius helped us compile this list by having your name appear under the credits. You can finally show off your linguistic expertise.
If you like what you see and we have the feeling you will, spread the word. Tell your family and friends. Your support will help us continue the maintenance of this application and bring more features to you.
Your suggestions, compliments or concerns are welcome. We would love to hear from you.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Greek, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Greek app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Greek for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Greek, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Greek, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Quickly learn the most frequent Greek words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of Greek. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: Greek Travel phrases, Most frequent words, Greek Slang, Business Greek, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a Greek course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
This app, Hebrew Alphabet, is part of the 'Learn For Free' project, which includes apps to learn different languages such as English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, Arabic and many more. And it's completely free.
Theoretical Exam of the Greek Driving Test.
Rich 45MB installation that contains 2000+ question in (4) languages, images and greek voice speech for each question.
- Greek Voice Speech
- Textbooks for every category
- Reviewing and Correction
In addition to the top 600 words in the Hebrew Bible, lesson lists are available that correspond with Thomas O. Lambdin's Introduction to Biblical Hebrew textbook.
The Biblical Hebrew Vocabulary app was designed by Geri Clements, a Biblical Hebrew Instructor at Brigham Young University and a M.S. student in Instructional Psychology & Technology, as a way for her students to always have their vocabulary lists with them no matter where they go. Waiting in lines and waiting for friends can now be leveraged into Biblical Hebrew study time! Just think of the possibilities...
* NIV, ESV, NKJV, NASB, and several other popular Bible translations (license required)
* 3 layers of study notes (2.2+ million words)
* Lexham Bible Dictionary (2,800+ articles)
* Lexham English Bible
* Shared notes and reading plans
* About 400 photos, videos, and infographics
The Faithlife Study Bible is an ever-growing digital study Bible that works with many modern translations, equipping you to delve into study notes and share them with groups. All you need to do is sign in with your Logos/Faithlife account or register in app for a free account and start digging into the Word with the Faithlife Study Bible.
The Faithlife Study Bible app is the perfect study Bible to dig deeper into the Word. Not only can you study your favorite translations, highlight important verses, and take note – You can connect to your church’s Proclaim presentation and receive Signals sent straight to you.
Learn more with FaithlifeBible.com’s training videos.
Get the free Faithlife Study Bible app today!
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE—for streaming content and synchronizing your library
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE—for downloading books
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION—for finding nearby Proclaim presentations
FREE RESOURCES INCLUDE:
BIBLES—KJV, NKJV, NLT, ESV, HCSB, NASB, NCV, GW, and many more.
BIBLE STUDY RESOURCES—Summarized Bible: Complete Summary of the New Testament and Summarized Bible: Complete Summary of the Old Testament by Keith Leroy Brooks, Morning and Evening by Charles H. Spurgeon, Systematic Theology by Augustus Hopkins Strong, and many more.
Add even more free titles with Logos’ Free Book of the Month giveaway.
NOTES—Attach your thoughts, comments, and questions to any verse or book.
HIGHLIGHTING—Mark the words that matter with fully customizable color and text options.
BIBLE WORD STUDY—Learn more about any word by examining dictionaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
PASSAGE GUIDE—Get a detailed, verse-specific report including commentaries, cross-references, literary typing, and media resources.
TEXT COMPARISON—Compare any verse across up to five translations with visual and percentage indicators of difference.
SPLIT SCREEN—Delve into any secondary resource side by side with your preferred translation.
SEARCH—Find every mention of a word or phrase in every resource in your library.
SOCIAL SHARE: Share Bible verses through Faithlife, Facebook, Twitter, and email.
AUDIO READ-ALONG: Listen to the spoken Word as you do other tasks.
USE THE LOGOS APP IN CHURCH
The Logos app is perfect for church. Not only can you study your favorite translation—you can connect to your church’s Proclaim presentation and receive Signals sent straight to you.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE—for streaming content and synchronizing your library
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE—for downloading books
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION—for finding nearby Proclaim presentations
The Vyrso Android app puts thousands of titles on your Android device. Take advantage of notes, highlighting, and one-touch Bible references—simply tap any reference to read the verse.
Logos’ interconnected ecosystem joins all your books, so you can make the connections you never saw before. You’ll integrate all your Bible study materials with your leisure and personal reading.
Vyrso has thousands of ebooks to choose from across such genres as Christian living, fiction, politics, ministry, young adult fiction, and more. Find the books you love on Vyrso!
Este app. gratuito de Logos pone a tu disposición los recursos de Logos 5 en tu dispositivo Android para equiparte con la más avanzada tecnología de estudio bíblico móvil. Tu estudio se sincroniza a través de varias plataformas móviles para continuar tu estudio desde donde te quedaste. Descarga el App. gratuito de Logos y comienza como nunca a estudiar la Biblia.
Cuando descargues el App. de Logos recibirás dos Biblias en español y dos Biblias en inglés. Si te registras en http://www.logos.com/es tendrás acceso a la Reina Valera de 1960, la Biblia de las Américas, el devocional de La chequera de la fe de Spurgeon, El Tesoro del conocimiento Bíblico, las notas de la Biblia de estudio de la Biblia de las Américas, el Índice de tópicos de la Biblia de las Américas y otros recursos de estudio bíblico, para que no solo leas sino también estudies la Biblia.
Subraya las palabras de mayor significado para ti con marcaciones de diferentes colores de tu selección.
Guía de pasajes
Si te registras tendrás acceso a un reporte de estudio generado para cada versículo con comentarios, referencias cruzadas, y tópicos del versículo.
Bible Screen features hundreds of unique, artist-created verse slides. Many feature animated reveals, and there are multi-verse animated passages are sprinkled throughout the display.
You asked—we listened!
The Wallpaper feature lets you share your favorite Bible art via Facebook, Twitter, or email. You can also save images to your device and then use the Photos app to set them as your Lock Screen or Home Page art.
Select "Fits My Device" from the Wallpaper feature to limit the list to images specifically sized for your device. They're even designed for perspective zoom on iOS 7! New images are offered regularly, and constantly re-created for multiple aspect ratios and device sizes.
Start streaming and sharing original Bible art today!
FREE RESOURCES INCLUDE:
The Catholic Lectionary, The Roman Catechism, Pictorial Lives of the Saints, Sources of Catholic Dogma (Denzinger), Thomas a Kempis’ The Imitation of Christ, Newman’s An Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine, Chesterton’s Orthodoxy, and many more.
Free Bibles: The Douay-Rheims, King James Version, Clementine Vulgate, Novum Testamentum Graece (Tischendorf), The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition, Westcott-Hort Greek New Testament, Lexham English Bible.
Lectionary—go right to the readings of the day with a tap.
Catechism of the Catholic Church—the app integrates fully with the Logos edition of the Catechism.
Notes—Attach your thoughts, comments, and questions to any verse or book.
Highlighting—Mark the words that matter with fully customizable color and text options.
Community Notes—Share verse-by-verse thoughts and comments with your Faithlife groups.
Bible Word Study—Learn more about any word by examining dictionaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
Passage Guide—Get a detailed, verse-specific report including commentaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
Split Screen—follow threads of meaning through multiple books at the same time.
Search—Find every mention of a word or phrase in every resource in your library
Social—share with your Faithlife Groups and keep up with what’s going on.
Once a presentation is being made, you can use this Proclaim Remote application to control your projection screen during the service with an Android device.
Proclaim is the first church presentation software based in the cloud, bringing true collaboration to your ministry team. Not only can you access your presentation from anywhere with an Internet connection, but Proclaim allows you to send signals out to the mobile devices of your congregants. You can broadcast a message showing scriptures, text, or even a donation request.
With this remote and Proclaim church presentation software, you have the ability to control on-air presentations, preview off-air ones, play and pause video slides, and more! This remote is the perfect compliment to the new Proclaim church presentation software. Worship leaders, preachers, teachers, and other presenters love the cutting edge features Proclaim church presentation software brings to the Church, and this new high-tech remote fits right in.
Read the Bible together. Pray together. Learn together.
CREATE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY
Join the conversation in Christian groups, or start your own journey through Scripture with friends. Each group can be as private or as public as you want it to be, so you can share personal prayer requests with your family and small group, or ask tough questions to your whole church. When you need some perspective, your Christian community is here.
GROW YOUR CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY
Invite friends and family to join your groups. The more people you invite, the more insight your group has to offer.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
• BIBLE READING PLANS: Join and share reading plans so your group can explore the Bible together. Read the Bible in a year, pick a theme, or create a new one for a book.
• PRAYER LISTS: Keep track of the things you want to pray for, or share a list with your church, small group, or ministry team.
• COMMUNITY NOTES: Easily share your thoughts and questions with the Bible verse or passage attached.
• PHOTOS: Post photos to your private groups, or share them to My Faithlife, so everyone can see what’s going on in your ministry and your life.
• AFFIRMATIONS: Let people know you’re listening, even when you don’t have time to respond. With a tap, you can like or “amen” a post, or let someone know you’re praying for them.
CONNECT WITH FAITHLIFE
• Join our group: https://faithlife.com/faithlife/
• Check out our blog: https://blog.faithlife.com/
• Classics: Homer’s Odyssey, Virgil’s Aeneid, Sophocles’ Oedipus the King, Aristophanes’ The Frogs, Augustine’s Confessions, Dante’s Inferno
• Literature: James Joyce’s Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina, Milton’s Paradise Lost
• Ancient Philosophy: Plato’s Apology and Phaedo, Epictetus’ Golden Sayings, Marcus Aurelius’ Meditations
• Philosophy: Descartes’ Meditations and Discourse on the Method, Hume’s A Treatise of Human Nature, Rousseau’s Social Contract, Kant’s Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics
• And more …
• SEARCH—Find every appearance of a word or phrase across your entire library.
• SPLIT SCREEN—Explore a primary text and its commentary, side by side and scrolling in sync.
• HIGHLIGHTING—Highlight key words and phrases with fully customizable color and text options. Your highlights sync across all your devices.
• NOTES—Record your thoughts, comments, and questions right next to relevant passages, and see your notes on all your devices.
• MULTIPLE LANGUAGES—Explore select works in the original Greek and Latin.
• ORIGINAL-LANGUAGE TOOLS—When you come across an unfamiliar Greek or Latin word, see its gloss and morphology with a tap.
• STUDY TOOLS—Learn on your own or in the classroom with elegant presentation slides.
Every Day Bible simplifies your Bible study and accommodates group reading plans in a scrolling, user-friendly layout. The app lets you customize your daily readings with selections from the Old Testament, New Testament, and poetry books like Psalms, Proverbs, and more—along with an accompanying daily devotional.
Every Day Bible has unique sharing capabilities, allowing users to connect and coordinate group reading plans via a free Faithlife group. Users have the option of joining a Faithlife group and can invite fellow church members, small group members, family and friends to participate in a shared reading plan.
At the end of each reading, Every Day Bible features a response section for group notes, community feedback, or any comments that are relevant to yourself or the Bible study group at-large.
Every Day Bible draws its daily devotions from Connect the Testaments, a Lexham Press resource designed to help you find meaning in your daily pursuit of God. The resource provides thought-provoking questions to help you reflect on how you can apply each passage to your everyday life. Other key features include:
- Passages from the Old and New Testaments, and poetic literature like Proverbs and Psalms
- Connects you with the Word every day of the year
- Demonstrates the relevance of the entire Bible
- Explains difficult passages and theological questions
- Leads you to find explanations for the spiritual problems you may regularly encounter
Get the free Every Day Bible app today!
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE—for downloading Bible and devotional text
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION—for finding nearby Faithlife groups
Watch with the whole Church for the white smoke rising from the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican.
Read the best Catholic news and blogs on the topic.
Explore the history of the conclave, and the details of how it operates today.
Learn more about the Cardinals—those who decide on the new pope, and one of whom will be the new pope.
You can even follow the buzz on Twitter.
INTERNET - Required for Web content
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Required for Live Video streaming