Now, with the Logos Bible Study app, Dr. Creasy takes you through the entire Bible in eighty lessons with the "One Year Bible"! Just think, if you listen for only 45 minutes a day, you can study through the entire Bible in less than three months with one of the most gifted and dynamic Bible teachers of our generation! For over 20 years Dr. Creasy was ranked among the top 2% of UCLA teaching faculty, with lessons that are informative, academically rigorous, deeply spiritual and vastly entertaining!
The LBS app also serves as a portal into Logos Bible Study's global community, giving you access to hundreds of hours of audio and video Bible study resources, as well as Dr. Creasy's seminars, retreats and Bible teaching tours to Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Greece, Italy and the Mediterranean world.
Whether Catholic, Protestant or you just want to learn about the Bible from a world-class teacher, this app is a gem!
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about Logos Educational Corporation, please visit:
The Logos Educational Corporation App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 Subsplash, Content: © 2014 Logos Educational Corporation
From the makers of PαrsεGrεεk — Multimedia Flashcards for learning New Testament Greek compatible with today's top introductory grammars. In addition, users can study by frequency or by NT chapter.
All words that occur 20x or more include the following:
- audio for both sides of the card (Erasmian pronunciation)
- a contextual example
Tailor quizzes to your needs, including as much or as little of the extra content as you want. Or sit back and study in slideshow mode ! Either way, you'll be acing those vocab tests in no time.
Additionally, FlashGreek Pro users can study by biblical chapter as well as study in principal parts mode.
The following intro grammars are supported:
- William Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek (2009)
- N. Clayton Croy, Biblical Greek Primer (1999)
- James Hewett, New Testament Greek (2009)
- David Alan Black, Learn to Read New Testament Greek (2009)
- Gerald Stevens, New Testament Greek Primer (2010)
- Jeremy Duff, Elements of New Testament Greek (2005)
- S. M. Baugh, A New Testament Greek Primer (2009)
- Danny Zacharias, New Testament Greek Stripped Down (2013)
- Stanley Porter, Fundamentals of New Testament Greek (2010) [*not all Porter vocabulary have the multimedia elements)
*Disclaimer 1* I am in no way associated with any of the publishers nor the authors of the grammars. This is not an official companion app for any of them - it is simply compatible with the intro grammars.
**Disclaimer 2** I have tried my darndest to be entirely accurate with the vocabulary lists according to chapters in the textbook. But mistakes do happen— my apologies if there are any. Please be responsible and check these flashcards against your textbook to ensure accuracy. If there are errors, please let us know and they will be fixed asap.
***Disclaimer 3*** The meanings in these flashcards derive from the awesome ©Accordance Bible Software, and sometimes particular authors view some words slightly differently. In most cases the differences are minor and inconsequential - but again, be responsible and check them against your textbook.
Wherever you have your phone and a free moment, Liberation Philology Ancient Greek is ready to drill you on Ancient Greek vocabulary and grammar with a continuous multiple-choice test. Your answers are immediately confirmed or corrected, and reinforced through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 110 levels, each testing the translation of 10 words between English and Ancient Greek. Additional sections contain 220 levels of Homeric, and 210 levels of New Testament vocabulary. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 609 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Ancient Greek nouns.
• Adjectives & Pronouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Ancient Greek adjectives & demonstrative pronouns.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate a range of paradigmatic Ancient Greek verbs.
• Participles: Tests your ability to recognise and decline Ancient Greek participles.
A further module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and the noun and verb paradigms. Beginning students also have the option of displaying Greek text in transliteration.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Greek, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Greek app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Greek for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Greek, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Greek, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
tag: New Testament, Greek, NT, flash card, flashcards, ancient greek, Mounce, Baugh, Stevens, Voelz, Memory Cards
** vocab sets:
- Mounce Basic of Biblical Greek Grammar
- Baugh's NT Greek Primer
- G. Stevens' NT Greek Primer
- Voelz's Biblical Greek Vocab
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Want to master Greek vocabulary?
Greek flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Greek. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Greek language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
Greek flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Greek flashcards which cover the most used Greek words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
Greek flashcards apps have received 5.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Good app! Flashcards make a good way of remembering words”.
• “I like the way it teachers you the basics of the Greek language”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
✓ Every Greek word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Greek is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Greek in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Greek to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Greek to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Greek-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
◆ Supports a “Word Gender” mode to display extra information about the gender of words.
Greek is the primary language spoken in Greece and the Greek side of Cyprus. This app focuses on the modern Greek language that you will hear today on the streets of Athens or on the islands of Santorini, Crete, and Mykonos.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
This application will be updated to complete much information as possible taking into account the different points of view of the great poets Homer, Ovid, Hesiod, Virgil, etc.
There is ad-free version and with more myths (Greek Mythology PRO).
- New forum.
Wherever you are, you have an immediate access to a big list of different prayers:
* Prayer for the morning
* For the evening
* Before sleep
* For the new Year
* For the exams
and much much more.
Also if you know a pray and want to include it, send me an email in order to update it!
And if you like this App, please rate it!!
We make studying the Bible a true joy!
The Greek and Hebrew Bible is the most complete study bible app for the iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad. And now after much demand it has been ported to the android!
And now with interlinear support!
As a Bible students, sometimes we want to simply read scripture and contemplate God's word. At other times, for example in a Bible Study with others, we might want to look at the original language or perform a word study. For some, there might be a need or desire to study and learn the original languages and word forms.
Our goal is to have a Bible app that rises to the level of our study need … the equivalent of carrying a Study Bible, a Strong's concordance, a couple interlinears, a notebook to write your thoughts, and a study guide … all in your shirt pocket.
- Read the Bible in English, Greek, Hebrew or interlinear
- Look at maps associated with the chapter
- Jump to topically similar references
- Simply touch a greek word you don't know and get:
- Listen to the Greek New Testament in Greek
- Use advanced searching to find a scripture you had in mind.
- View You study history
- Take notes
- Use flash cards to help your language skills.
- take tests to evaluate you language skills
- read Greek grammer books and commentaries.
And unlike many iPhone app this comes with Documentation. How to setup international keyboard. How to use advanced searching. How to pronounce Hebrew and Greek.
Shazi Software's Greek and Hebrew Bible … the complete study tool.
This software has been tested on iPhone 3G, although it is much faster on newer hardware.
Greek Finals stores your preferences through an easy start-up guide.
With Greek Finals you can..
* Choose your school type,
* Choose your direction among all the available,
* Set your lesson of choice,
* Define your special lesson(s),
* Grade calculation,
* Calculation history,
* Qualification Grades of 2013
* Universities- Technical Universities per field,
* Filter view of Universities,
* Friendly to use
(Tags: Μόρια, Πανελλαδικές, Πανελλήνιες, εξετάσεις, λύκειο, σχολείο, moria, panelladikes,panellinies)
In order to develop the Greek Finals app, the following open source libraries where used;
* ActionBarSherlock - JakeWharton
* MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat - h6ah4i
* LibWizardPager - TechFreak
* NumberPickerLibrary - SimonVT
* PagerSlidingTabStrip - astuetz
* NIV, ESV, NKJV, NASB, and several other popular Bible translations (license required)
* 3 layers of study notes (2.2+ million words)
* Lexham Bible Dictionary (2,800+ articles)
* Lexham English Bible
* Shared notes and reading plans
* About 400 photos, videos, and infographics
The Faithlife Study Bible is an ever-growing digital study Bible that works with many modern translations, equipping you to delve into study notes and share them with groups. All you need to do is sign in with your Logos/Faithlife account or register in app for a free account and start digging into the Word with the Faithlife Study Bible.
The Faithlife Study Bible app is the perfect study Bible to dig deeper into the Word. Not only can you study your favorite translations, highlight important verses, and take note – You can connect to your church’s Proclaim presentation and receive Signals sent straight to you.
Learn more with FaithlifeBible.com’s training videos.
Get the free Faithlife Study Bible app today!
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE—for streaming content and synchronizing your library
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE—for downloading books
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION—for finding nearby Proclaim presentations
FREE RESOURCES INCLUDE:
BIBLES—KJV, NKJV, NLT, ESV, HCSB, NASB, NCV, GW, and many more.
BIBLE STUDY RESOURCES—Summarized Bible: Complete Summary of the New Testament and Summarized Bible: Complete Summary of the Old Testament by Keith Leroy Brooks, Morning and Evening by Charles H. Spurgeon, Systematic Theology by Augustus Hopkins Strong, and many more.
Add even more free titles with Logos’ Free Book of the Month giveaway.
NOTES—Attach your thoughts, comments, and questions to any verse or book.
HIGHLIGHTING—Mark the words that matter with fully customizable color and text options.
BIBLE WORD STUDY—Learn more about any word by examining dictionaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
PASSAGE GUIDE—Get a detailed, verse-specific report including commentaries, cross-references, literary typing, and media resources.
TEXT COMPARISON—Compare any verse across up to five translations with visual and percentage indicators of difference.
SPLIT SCREEN—Delve into any secondary resource side by side with your preferred translation.
SEARCH—Find every mention of a word or phrase in every resource in your library.
SOCIAL SHARE: Share Bible verses through Faithlife, Facebook, Twitter, and email.
AUDIO READ-ALONG: Listen to the spoken Word as you do other tasks.
USE THE LOGOS APP IN CHURCH
The Logos app is perfect for church. Not only can you study your favorite translation—you can connect to your church’s Proclaim presentation and receive Signals sent straight to you.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE—for streaming content and synchronizing your library
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE—for downloading books
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION—for finding nearby Proclaim presentations
The Vyrso Android app puts thousands of titles on your Android device. Take advantage of notes, highlighting, and one-touch Bible references—simply tap any reference to read the verse.
Logos’ interconnected ecosystem joins all your books, so you can make the connections you never saw before. You’ll integrate all your Bible study materials with your leisure and personal reading.
Vyrso has thousands of ebooks to choose from across such genres as Christian living, fiction, politics, ministry, young adult fiction, and more. Find the books you love on Vyrso!
Este app. gratuito de Logos pone a tu disposición los recursos de Logos 5 en tu dispositivo Android para equiparte con la más avanzada tecnología de estudio bíblico móvil. Tu estudio se sincroniza a través de varias plataformas móviles para continuar tu estudio desde donde te quedaste. Descarga el App. gratuito de Logos y comienza como nunca a estudiar la Biblia.
Cuando descargues el App. de Logos recibirás dos Biblias en español y dos Biblias en inglés. Si te registras en http://www.logos.com/es tendrás acceso a la Reina Valera de 1960, la Biblia de las Américas, el devocional de La chequera de la fe de Spurgeon, El Tesoro del conocimiento Bíblico, las notas de la Biblia de estudio de la Biblia de las Américas, el Índice de tópicos de la Biblia de las Américas y otros recursos de estudio bíblico, para que no solo leas sino también estudies la Biblia.
Subraya las palabras de mayor significado para ti con marcaciones de diferentes colores de tu selección.
Guía de pasajes
Si te registras tendrás acceso a un reporte de estudio generado para cada versículo con comentarios, referencias cruzadas, y tópicos del versículo.
Bible Screen features hundreds of unique, artist-created verse slides. Many feature animated reveals, and there are multi-verse animated passages are sprinkled throughout the display.
You asked—we listened!
The Wallpaper feature lets you share your favorite Bible art via Facebook, Twitter, or email. You can also save images to your device and then use the Photos app to set them as your Lock Screen or Home Page art.
Select "Fits My Device" from the Wallpaper feature to limit the list to images specifically sized for your device. They're even designed for perspective zoom on iOS 7! New images are offered regularly, and constantly re-created for multiple aspect ratios and device sizes.
Start streaming and sharing original Bible art today!
FREE RESOURCES INCLUDE:
The Catholic Lectionary, The Roman Catechism, Pictorial Lives of the Saints, Sources of Catholic Dogma (Denzinger), Thomas a Kempis’ The Imitation of Christ, Newman’s An Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine, Chesterton’s Orthodoxy, and many more.
Free Bibles: The Douay-Rheims, King James Version, Clementine Vulgate, Novum Testamentum Graece (Tischendorf), The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition, Westcott-Hort Greek New Testament, Lexham English Bible.
Lectionary—go right to the readings of the day with a tap.
Catechism of the Catholic Church—the app integrates fully with the Logos edition of the Catechism.
Notes—Attach your thoughts, comments, and questions to any verse or book.
Highlighting—Mark the words that matter with fully customizable color and text options.
Community Notes—Share verse-by-verse thoughts and comments with your Faithlife groups.
Bible Word Study—Learn more about any word by examining dictionaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
Passage Guide—Get a detailed, verse-specific report including commentaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
Split Screen—follow threads of meaning through multiple books at the same time.
Search—Find every mention of a word or phrase in every resource in your library
Social—share with your Faithlife Groups and keep up with what’s going on.
Once a presentation is being made, you can use this Proclaim Remote application to control your projection screen during the service with an Android device.
Proclaim is the first church presentation software based in the cloud, bringing true collaboration to your ministry team. Not only can you access your presentation from anywhere with an Internet connection, but Proclaim allows you to send signals out to the mobile devices of your congregants. You can broadcast a message showing scriptures, text, or even a donation request.
With this remote and Proclaim church presentation software, you have the ability to control on-air presentations, preview off-air ones, play and pause video slides, and more! This remote is the perfect compliment to the new Proclaim church presentation software. Worship leaders, preachers, teachers, and other presenters love the cutting edge features Proclaim church presentation software brings to the Church, and this new high-tech remote fits right in.
Your Faithlife profile connects you with the rest of the Faithlife community, so you’re in touch with your church, friends, and Christian leaders online. Best of all, it’s private—nobody sees your Faithlife profile unless you give them permission.
Faithlife Groups: Faithlife doesn’t happen alone. You can join and create groups for your church, friends, and more. Faithlife groups keep you connected, so you can enjoy rich Christian fellowship online.
• View My Faithlife feed
• Post to My Faithlife feed
• Search for users, groups, events
• View user, group, event about info
• List your groups
• Send and receive messages
Every Day Bible simplifies your Bible study and accommodates group reading plans in a scrolling, user-friendly layout. The app lets you customize your daily readings with selections from the Old Testament, New Testament, and poetry books like Psalms, Proverbs, and more—along with an accompanying daily devotional.
Every Day Bible has unique sharing capabilities, allowing users to connect and coordinate group reading plans via a free Faithlife group. Users have the option of joining a Faithlife group and can invite fellow church members, small group members, family and friends to participate in a shared reading plan.
At the end of each reading, Every Day Bible features a response section for group notes, community feedback, or any comments that are relevant to yourself or the Bible study group at-large.
Every Day Bible draws its daily devotions from Connect the Testaments, a Lexham Press resource designed to help you find meaning in your daily pursuit of God. The resource provides thought-provoking questions to help you reflect on how you can apply each passage to your everyday life. Other key features include:
- Passages from the Old and New Testaments, and poetic literature like Proverbs and Psalms
- Connects you with the Word every day of the year
- Demonstrates the relevance of the entire Bible
- Explains difficult passages and theological questions
- Leads you to find explanations for the spiritual problems you may regularly encounter
Get the free Every Day Bible app today!
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE—for downloading Bible and devotional text
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION—for finding nearby Faithlife groups
• Classics: Homer’s Odyssey, Virgil’s Aeneid, Sophocles’ Oedipus the King, Aristophanes’ The Frogs, Augustine’s Confessions, Dante’s Inferno
• Literature: James Joyce’s Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina, Milton’s Paradise Lost
• Ancient Philosophy: Plato’s Apology and Phaedo, Epictetus’ Golden Sayings, Marcus Aurelius’ Meditations
• Philosophy: Descartes’ Meditations and Discourse on the Method, Hume’s A Treatise of Human Nature, Rousseau’s Social Contract, Kant’s Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics
• And more …
• SEARCH—Find every appearance of a word or phrase across your entire library.
• SPLIT SCREEN—Explore a primary text and its commentary, side by side and scrolling in sync.
• HIGHLIGHTING—Highlight key words and phrases with fully customizable color and text options. Your highlights sync across all your devices.
• NOTES—Record your thoughts, comments, and questions right next to relevant passages, and see your notes on all your devices.
• MULTIPLE LANGUAGES—Explore select works in the original Greek and Latin.
• ORIGINAL-LANGUAGE TOOLS—When you come across an unfamiliar Greek or Latin word, see its gloss and morphology with a tap.
• STUDY TOOLS—Learn on your own or in the classroom with elegant presentation slides.
Watch with the whole Church for the white smoke rising from the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican.
Read the best Catholic news and blogs on the topic.
Explore the history of the conclave, and the details of how it operates today.
Learn more about the Cardinals—those who decide on the new pope, and one of whom will be the new pope.
You can even follow the buzz on Twitter.
INTERNET - Required for Web content
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Required for Live Video streaming