Like app but Like the app but I'm not going to do this logos thing... or whatever it is call i dont want to give my info.... if this continues to be mandatory to give i will be deleting the app... so please change.
The best I've used free programs for several years. This app combined with the software has brought me to a greater understanding of many things in the bible in just one week. I get on it and am stuck for hours digging up all types of facts and application for scripture. I have bronze and would recommend it to anyone as a great place to start.
Lots of resources but crashes often Logos demands crazy high prices, but the breadth of resources available is amazing. The app makes the resources portable. It also crashes often so you will learn patience. Crashes everybtime I hit the Home button on my Note 10.1 running Android 4.1.2
I love the overall logos Bible software family, however I'd have to give the andriod app a pretty low score - it crashes out quite a bit, it was was much more reliable on my old iPhone. I like the Android UI a lot better but reliability has been a big issue for ne.
Coolness Logos is a very powerful software for deep bible study. Just a little pricy. As a minister, and theologian it is very worth it though.
Exceptionally Disappointed Still dissatisfied: Unreliable! Once more, today, the app is slow. Sometimes it won't even look up Bible verses. Then today it closed on me four times. What a disappoIntment! It took nearly a month to get my notes & reading plan to come back. I used to think this Bible software is quite powerful, but it is too unreliable. It's good that I have the Olive Tree Bibles to fall back on.
- Chinese localization (Traditional and Simplified)
- Resource Specific Note Document setting
- Crash when attempting to set the preferred Bible to free resources
- Video-only and Audio-only resources can be played again
- Individual media files can be downloaded
- Some localization corrections
- Faithlife Today videos appear again (Bible! and FSB)
- Group Invites section has been added to Verbum
- Large Custom Highlight sync crash
- Various crashes