Then you were in a situation when you wanted to copy some text or link between them.
MultiDevice Clipboard is right for you!
Just follow this simple steps:
1. Copy the text you need on other device.
2. Open MultiDevice Clipboard, login.
3. Click on "NEW PASTE" button.
4. Verify if changes are needed for your text.
5. Submit new paste item.
6. Tap on notification on other device.
* Registration is only needed to associate your devices when sending notifications.
* Email is required for password reset. You will receive an email with reset link in case you'll decide to reset your password.
* MultiDevice Clipboard provides 10 slots for paste items. Old items will be deleted in case you post additional one.
Please provide your comments and feedback by posting ratings and reviews!
A good discussion on how to rate any app: https://sourceforge.net/p/roboqr/discussion/help/thread/b335cf7d/?limit=25#85c3
The affix Android app lets you define commonly used phrases and text strings. Once created, they can easily be copied into the clipboard and pasted into SMS messages, emails, web-pages or any other apps requiring text.
Steps to use this app:
- Enter a number of commonly used phrases into this app.
- Next - simply select the Affix notification icon and click the text you want to paste into an SMS message, email or other app/place. (The text is now on the android clipboard)
- Then, paste the contents of the clipboard into the desired location/app. It is really that simple!!!
> Easy to use
> Low CPU and RAM usage
> Always FREE :)
Copy&Paste allows you to write down your frequently used phrases such as email address, web address, phone number etc. and easily copy them into clipboard. You can then paste them everywhere you want. It´s that simple :)
- Transmit to other applications freely by share collectively!
- Mail of one shot transmits by mail address registration!
- Copy-and-paste support.
It is a simple memo pad of only one screen.
It corresponds to the call shared [ from other applications ].
It is suitable for saving temporarily collectively like a clipboard.
Only when called from a share, autosave is carried out, or a setup which adds time is possible.
Moreover, since it corresponds also to the share which calls other applications from this application, the summarized memo can be sent as it is.
E-mail transmission is also directly possible.
Mail address registration, automatic generation of a subject name, etc. can be set up.
I am waiting for your opinion.