We will help you turn the most boring textbook into a game, during which you won’t even notice how your vocabulary will exceed your wildest expectations!
The application will help students in grade 2 to learn English words in a playful way, based on their school textbook.
1) Choose a tutorial
2) Select a chapter (unit, section, lesson)
3) Start by learning words. Bright photos, soundtracks will help you. You can learn by flashcards and watching a movie.
4) After studying, you can proceed to consolidation. More than five tests of different difficulty levels will help to develop listening skills, correct spelling and translation.
The application includes words studied in the 2nd grade of Russian schools according to the programs:
- Spotlight (Evans, Dooley, Bykova, Pospelova)
- Starlight (Evans, Dooley, Baranova)
- English language (Komarova)
- Rainbow English (Afanasyeva, Mikheeva)
- Forward English (Verbitskaya)
- English (Kuzovlev)
- English (Vereshchagin, Pritykina)
- Topics (Julia Obermeier)
- English (UMK Spheres) (Alekseev, Smirnova)
You can also make your own list of words from those given in our application.