MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebooks | Talk | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay healthy | Contact | Stay safe | Units Conversion
1. General: History | Geography & Climate | Government
2. Maps: Taipei | Districts | Metro | Taiwan | Taiwan: Regions | Taiwan: High Speed Rail
3. Transport: Get in | Get around
4. Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | Do | Buy | Buildings | Temples | Parks
5. Culture: Museums | Theatres & Venues | National Taiwan University
6. By Area: Districts | Get out | More Cities: New Taipei | Danshui | Fulong | Hsinchu | Hualien | Jiufen | Kaohsiung | Keelung | Puli | Taichung | Tainan | Yingge | Other Destinations: Alishan | Kenting National Park | Shei-pa National Park | Sun Moon Lake | Taroko Gorge | Yangmingshan National Park | Yushan
7. Taiwan: Get in | Get around | Geography | Regions | History | Demographics | Culture | Sleep | Buy | Talk
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Taichung, Taiwan is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Taichung, Taiwan , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
- Taiwan In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Industrial Technology Research Institute, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Prof. Dr. Chong-Wey Lin
Digital Creativity and Marketing Strategy Lab
National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
[TEL] +886- 3- 573-1964
[FAX] +886- 3- 572-1486
[ADD] HK130, Nr.1, Sec.1LiouJia 5th Rd., Jhu-Bei, 30272, Hsin-Chu County, Taiwan
Ren-Jie Zeng PhD│Chin-Teng Lin PhD. │Kenneth, Shyui-Ting Yen│Amber, Wan-Ling Chiu│Momo, Meng-Chun Huang│Cindy, Yi-Shin Chen│May, Tsze-Tseng Huang
Creative and Revolutionary Educational Alliance, Ministry of Education, Taiwan（CRE@TAIWAN）│Eco-City, the Regional Integration Center of Smart Living Technology, National Science Council, Taiwan│Association of Smart Living Taiwan│Creative Network Solution Lab Co., Ltd., Taiwan│Evermore Technology Co., Ltd., Taiwan
※The distance between the POI and the user, which is based on the straight-line distance, the distance is not the road path. To move in accordance with the actual road.
1.YOHO Taiwan 悠活台灣 APP 是一款提供台灣在地生活資訊的行動APP。
17.YOHO Taiwan 悠活台灣 APP 含網站資訊僅提供參考，正確之訊息仍以實際店家所公佈的為主。
18.YOHO Taiwan 悠活台灣 官網為：www.yohotaiwan.com 歡迎上網瀏覽。
- The MEET TAIWAN CARD has been especially developed by the Bureau of Foreign Trade (BOFT) to enhance various services such as shopping, dining, accommodation, transportation and logistics, and leisure and entertainment for incentive travelers and participants of international conferences and exhibitions.
- MEET TAIWAN CARD APP users can more easily and conveniently obtain information about the latest deals, the nearest and most attractive stores as well as directions by Google Map.