Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is the full version of Chordbot with all features enabled. There is also a free evaluation version (Chordbot Lite) with disabled save/export features that you could/should try before buying the paid version.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
and sound-sketches easy and anywhere. This mini studio offers a lot of basic audio features to explore: jam to your imported or recorded loops, edit your audioclips, add effects like Delay and Chorus, share your session to Soundcloud and other platforms. In other words: a great tool for songwriters and other creative musicians!
* Four tracks available to record or import on
* Audio effects: Fuzz, Chorus, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb
* Sharing with SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Import/Export your own music (MP3/WAV)
* Loop function (with snap to beat function)
* Record with metronome and count off
* Stereo panning
* Bounce tracks to free track-space
* Track editing
If you experience problems with the app, please check the F.A.Q. in the app or let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: Trigger, NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue, full MIDI control of the VA-Beast Synth
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
Just by touching your screen twice, you can play a variety of chords.
You can play music anywhere. For example, in your room, in your car, at a cafe, at your school and even at a toilet room in your office.
Select a key according to music that you want to play. Then, the layout of root note buttons is changed. If D is selected, the bottom-left is 'D (I)', and the top-right is 'C# (VII)'. If you are not specialist of music, you can start with the key C.
You can play a variety of chords by very very very easy way! For example, if you want to sound the 'Em7' in the key 'C', touch the root note button 'E' (third column of bottom), and touch the chord button 'm7'. Then, this app plays the chord of 'Em7' (p1, m3, p5, M7). Amazingly easy, isn't it?
Change the layout of chord buttons
If you want to play the chord '13' button, you may try to find it, but you can't find it. In this case, you can re-assign a chord to any chord button. By long-touching a chord button, a dialog interface with the list of chord pops up. You can select a chord that you want to assigned to the button.
After changing the layout, you will want to save the changes. You can save it from the "Save chord layout" button from the option menu. And you can also load it from the "Load chord layout" button anytime.
The default screen orientation setting is portrait mode. You can change the orientation to landscape mode from the option menu. It makes easier to use both left and right hands, and you can play more dramatic chord progression.
The Bassoon App is a must have for any bassoonist. From Pro's to Beginners, there is something for everyone. You can look up fingerings with an intuitive interface; you can listen to some performances with web steamed recordings; you can look up how to look after your bassoon. A great feature in this app is also that you can also perform a diagnostic on your reeds which means that based on the information you put into the reed, the app can calculate using algorithms (yes, I did put one sorting algorithm in!) what steps you must take to make sure your reed is performing at it's best.
But the best feature is that IT'S FREE! If you play the bassoon and do not download this app you can consider yourself at a loss. Download now, and become the best Bassoonist you can be!
Important: You need to have the Desktop/Laptop Band-in-a-Box 2011 or higher to be able to use this app.
A fun keyboard app which is designed especially for younger children as a ‘distractor’ to keep them busy while you’re busy either at home or when you are out and about. This child friendly keyboard app is designed to be easy to use as well as functional as needed to entertain children. In order to keep the app as easy to use as possible it uses the pentatonic scale (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentatonic_scale) which comprises of five notes. However the distinguishing feature of the pentatonic scale is that no notes sound harmonically bad together. The pentatonic scale is used lots in traditional music and on lots of traditional instruments.
If there are any bugs, questions or feature requests don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com and if you like the app please rate it!
** Neon colour scheme
** Notes vibrate when pressed (If supported by your device)
** You can turn vibration off
** Notes expand when pressed
** Multiple instrument support: Piano, Marimba and Tubular Bells
** Easy share option