Claim your oyster card journey in less than 2 minutes. With this app you don't need to do manual entry of your journey details. You can simply browse from your journey history and just click claim to submit your refund claim.
* Make 10 FREE claims OR FREE upgrade to PRO
* No manual input
* Simple claim submission
* Browse your journey history
* View journey duration
* Claim by just clicking the claim button
* Claim history
* 50 Free claims or buy unlimited claims.
* Easily access multiple oyster cards registered in a single account
TFL Oyster online account is required to use this application, this account should be accessible through TFL Oyster online website. If you can’t sign in, check whether your login details are valid at TFL online website.
If you experience any issue, please contact email@example.com, our response time is 30 minutes so please give us a chance to solve your issue.
“This application is not affiliated or endorsed by Transport of London. Data is provided by TFL online website and is only used to process your claim. Oyster brand is owned by TFL.”
By using our service you are agreed with our and TFL and by submitting claim you are agreed that if you give false information, future claims may be rejected and legal action may be taken against you.
If only you’d known your balance was too low.
Introducing My Oyster – the app that checks your balance and journey history. With My Oyster you can keep an eye on:
• Your pre-paid balance
• View your travelcards and expiry dates
• Check your pre-paid Journey History (only available for pre-paid purchased online)
• See how much you paid for each leg of your journey
With My Oyster you can see exactly where and when your card was used (this is also a useful feature for those party animals who can't remember how they got home last night!)
As a pre-paid user, you’ll be familiar with wondering where all your money went. Well now you need wonder no more ... with My Oyster you can see exactly how much you paid to get from Piccadilly to Victoria.
As with all applications errors do occasionally crop up - so if you've got any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure your issue gets resolved!
Please note that the application currently does not support Student or Zip Oyster Cards. By using this application you authorise that login information is transmitted to a third party via means of a secure connection.
This application is in no way authorised/endorsed or affiliated with TfL/TranSys. The Terms "Oyster" and "Oyster Card" are a trademark of TranSys.
For issues and feature requests, see our issue tracker at:
If anybody is experiencing Force Closes, please get in contact with me. I'd like to get the problem fixed.
Any delays or problems with incorrect data are a result of the TfL web site - not this app.
Oyster Mate is open source (GPLv3) and all code is available from GitHub.
you will be able to find below
* Plan a journey
* Get service updates
* Live arrivals and departures
* View tube map
From a 3d carousel UI ,
Please see the screenshots for more information.
View your Oyster Card Balance Anytime! Anywhere! straight from your Device!
Our iPhone best seller now on Android!
- Your Oyster Card Balance
- Journey Cost Calculator with All Stations
- Recently updated to support the majority of Android devices!
The app downloads your balance info from TfL and then stores it so you can even check your balance whilst on the tube!
No data is ever sent to anywhere other than TfL.
For support please contact support @ nuovodev.com
Supports for multiple accounts.
Train's departure times.
** UPDATE **
Now you can apply for refunds on "Incomplete journeys".
"Incomplete journeys" are for "pay as you go" oysters, when you don't touch in or touch out.
** DESCRIPTION **
This app is a must-have for any regular traveler. It's so quick and easy. While you're on the go, you can check the balance of all your oyster cards. You can see in advance if you need to top-up. You can check the line's status and the train's departure times. The app supports multiple cards and multiple accounts.
If you forget to touch in/out (Incomplete journey), you get charged maximum fair. You can now request a refund directly from the app. You'll be notified if you have an incomplete journey.
If you experience sever delays you can claim a refund directly from the phone. You don't need to go to TfL, and it's really quick to do as the app has stored all the info you need to submit. You won't need to remember to do it when you get home as you can process the claim while the delay is happening!. A few clicks, and that's it - refund done; money on the way to you!
** DISCLAIMER **
App upgrade with a one off in app purchase payment is required to enable claim refunds and multiple account support
* Over 400,000 downloads on iPhone & Android!
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TFL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Shows Cancelled Bus Routes
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
Shows your Oyster balance by touching your Oyster card against your phone (if device is NFC capable). Or displays your balance with a single click, if your phone doesn't support NFC.
If you have an issue with Oyster Reader, please contact me directly instead of leaving a negative comment. I am happy to look at any issues and will respond quickly, if possible.
* Now, has the ability to retrieve the balance from accounts with multiple cards registered.
* A fix for an issue where some users were having trouble signing in.
• London Oyster card balance instantly
• Get Incomplete Journey notifications
• Check your season tickets and expiry dates
• Check auto-topup information
• Use lovely Home screen widgets to check balance
• Open TFL website to manage auto top-up and add/renew/top-up ticket
• Supports TFL accounts with multiple cards
• Supports multiple Oyster accounts easily
• Use card number name alias feature
• Oyster card journey history within 8 weeks
• See how much you paid for each leg of your journey
• Send journey history via email
[OYSTER TOPUP SHOP LOCATION]
• Auto-locate your nearest 3800+ Oyster ticket shops on interactive map
• Search shops by street name, POI, postcode, etc
• Supports NFC feature (launch this app instantly)
• NFC feature setting to turn on/off
• Add widgets on the Lock screen for Android 4.2+ device
• Use Oyster data cache system for offline mode
• TFL Oyster customer service information
• Incomplete journey alert setting
• Journey history details settings
• Font size setting (for table users)
• Cache system setting
• NFC related settings
• Displays correct TFL issue messages.
• Fast dev support when you have issues.
★★★ London Oyster Master ★★★
[FEATURES COMING SOON]
• Student card support
• NFC feature improvement
• Claim for over 15 minutes delay
• Tube fare information
• Trip calculator
FOLLOW @HanInteractive ON TWITTER
• TFL Oyster online account is required to use this app.
• About supporting NFC feature (Pleas read carefully) We only use this feature to launch this app instantly. We tried, but could not read Oyster card data encrypted.
• Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support. If you found this app useful, please give us a good review to encourage us to improve this app, it is also our pleasure.
• This app is not associated with TFL or Oyster or Transys or any related brands. We simply make a different interface to their website/accessible representation available to you without claiming any rights to the data.
• The services provided by this app is supplied without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
[More by Han Interactive LTD]
London Bus Master
• Live bus departures over 20,000 bus stops and 700 routes
• Auto-locate your nearest stops and Oyster ticket shops on INTERACTIVE MAP
London Tube Master
• Live tube line and station status
• Live tube station departure time
• Maps (tube, tourist, rail, and so on.)
London Bike Master
• Barclays cycle hire app for Londoner !!!
• Bike and dock availability in seconds
• Find the nearest docking station on interactive map
London, live, real time bus departures, bus checker, bus countdown, bus map, bus direction, bus route, nearby stops, bus platform, bus travel news, current location, street view, interactive map, tube line station status, departures time, tourist rail, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, river, travel, journey, Oyster ticket top up shop locations, oyster card balance, widget, incomplete journey, auto-topup, journey history, season ticket, Barclays cycle hire, commuter, bike, docking station, rental timer.
> Fetch Live Departure timings from TFL(Tube, DLR, Bus, River Services), National Rail & Overground and BAA
> Fetch scheduled TramLink Departures from TFL
> Bookmark frequent stations
> Use very little memory
> Service updates
> TFL Journey Planner
> Live Roadside Message Signs
> Live Traffic Disruptions
> Live Traffic Camera Images
> Live Barclay's Cycle Hire Availability
> Source London Charge Points
> Nearest Oyster Shop Locations
> Nearest Transport Stops and Departures
> London Travel Network Maps
> National Rail Journey Planner
Currently Tube, DLR, Bus, River, Overground, National Rail, BAA & Gatwick Flight and London Tramlink services are supported. More services will be added to this app in future versions.
Please send feature requests and bug reports via in-app menu options. Comments are not monitored.
> INTERNET - To fetch data over the Internet from Tfl, National Rail, BAA etc.
> ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check if device is connected to the Internet before fetching data
> ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To get location of device from network provider if GPS is unavailable
> ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To get location of device of device from GPS
> BILLING - To allow in-app purchase of ad remover
> WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save maps to USB/SD Card storage
> check/save last bus/tube
> 'search' by flight no and terminal no
> oyster card login and topup balance checker
> Weather at destination station/stop/coords
> Save scheduled departures
> Themes?!? (too invasive to implement at this point)
> Find-a-ride ? (low priority)
> ETA widgets (target v4.0)
> BMarks to JSON format (required for online sync)
> Help section (v3.1 initial implementation)
> (In-App)Online Backup/Restore of Preferences and Bookmarks (Google accounts permission required ? maybe)
This is NOT an official TFL / National Rail / BAA app and the developer is NOT associated to TFL or National Rail or BAA in any way.
More from developer
Android version 2.1 or above needed to display Live Wallpapers.
Now available in the market: TimeSliderPro! Choose from 15 fonts and overlay the clock on your current wallpaper. Only £0.50!
Tuneably uses information from EchoNest, YouTube, 7Digital, and Songkick.
This pro version includes: 12/24hr option, 3 date formats, 15 fonts, multiple colour options, and overlay clock on the current wallpaper.
Android version 2.1 or above needed to display Live Wallpapers.
Free version also available (fewer fonts, no overlay option)
This application is for reference only as the elephants have now moved on. Find out where at: elephantparade.com