1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. You can crop any part of the images to make a new one.
Note: If your phone's OS is under 4.0 and not rooted, this app will not be able to capture an image
snapshot screen capture
You can set a delay in second before capture (timer).
Files can be saved in Bmp, PNG or JPG format in the screenshots's directory. Crop picture, save them, share screenshot on facebook, twitter, dropbox...
Device capture, shootscreen, capture ecran, screen grabber
May require a rooted phone, but this application also works on some unrooted phones.
Working unrooted phones: LG Revolution vs910, Motorola triumph, Optimus V, LG Optimus M, LG Optimus S, LG-P500, GT-S5570L (Galaxy Mini) running Android 2.3.4, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Acer Z110....
** We are working on a picture edition module for screenshot - So thanks for your support and your ideas **
INTERNET_ACCESS is for AdMob.
May require a rooted phone.
Phone list that follows does not require the roots.
- Gallaxy series (S,S2,...)
- HTC phones (Sensation, ...)
- Motorola (Atrix, ...).
- LG Optimus series (G2X, ...)
* Rooting may be needed depending model. Test your phone.
- Analyzing possible capture method.
- Intuitive Topmost button to screen shot.
- Shake to screen shot.
- Status bar to screen shot.
- Intuitive Countdown feedback UI before screenshot.
- Edit(Crop, Draw/Undo/Redo, ...).
- Share menu integration for Email, MMS, ...
- Choose custom save folder
- Fast start shortcut (Long tab empty home screen > Shortcuts > Select ScreenshotUX icon).
* To use topmost camera button on ICS/JB, You have to root.
Google have decided not to export a screenshot service(feature).
May Be due to DRM or privacy issue.
If you root the phone after install ShotUX, Click "Update capture method"
* IF YOUR DEVICE NEEDS ROOT and NOT ROOTED(and not support preloaded capture method),
You have to initialize screenshot service with your desktop.
(There is no other way due to Android security model).
Simply, Attach your phone to your desktop, and execute desktop app(You can download Liveov website, http://goo.gl/oV7vB).
More detail instruction guide is embedded this app.
* You can take 14 screenshot in trial
- INTERNET: for connect to localhost screenshot server for rooted phone.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for topmost camera button.
- VIBRATE: for vibrate feedback.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the screenshot.
- GET_TASKS: for detect foreground Develoment setting activity for non rooted&non preloaded capture method.
Tags: screenshot screen capture snapshot no root rooting
1. Click on the screenshot icon, or press the power button and volume down to get screenshot
2. Find the screenshot in save path
3. Edit and share screenshot
Note: If your phone is not Root and system version is lower than 4.0, the software will not work
- allows you to make screenshots by just one shake
- edit screenshot with Crop and Pencil tool (new!)
- sharing (facebook, google+, evernote and more!)
- amazing widget that allows you to make delayed snapshots with just one click on your home screen
FOR MOST OF THE PHONES NO ROOTING IS REQUIRED.
IN CASE YOU SEE THE MESSAGE SAYING THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT PLEASE PERFORM THE FOLLOWING OPERATIONS:
1. Android Phone: Go to Settings->Applications->Development and make sure that the USB debugging on your Android phone is set to ON.
2. Make sure that you have drivers installed for your phone.
NOTE: If you have not please download them here: http://junefabrics.com/android/download.php
3. Android Phone: Connect you phone to PC with USB cable.
4. PC: Download the https://dl.dropbox.com/u/131010/Screenshoter/install.zip package.
5. PC: Unzip it.
6. PC: Start install.bat file
That's it! Now you can take screenshots!
Please review the tutorial video below for more information.
The following features are coming in next version:
- set of snapshots
Buy now for this small price and get all the new features for free. The price will be increased after next update.
Please write us a message if your phone is not supported with your phone model. We will try to figure it out and notify you about that.
You get a super fast flashlight that will stay on, and let you lock it on, as well as few other great tools.
- A magnifier which lets you zoom in on items so you can see them better. You can also turn the light on if it is in a dark area. Take a snapshot of what you are looking at for review later, great for serial numbers on the back of equipment.
- A carpenter level which comes in handy when you need to make sure something is straight.
No Root Screenshot It is an application that lets you take screenshots of your phone. This application works on ALL phones. Root is NOT required.
Take screenshots of any screen on your phone!
This application is for those users who need to take screenshots, but don't have root access to their phones.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING:
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone.
Once you've done this, you can disconnect your phone and take screenshots whenever you want. However, every time you restart your phone, you'll have to connect it to your computer and run the desktop application again. If you restart your phone frequently, this app may not be for you, as it may prove to be too inconvenient.
Your phone will NOT be rooted or temp-rooted in any way. No system files on your phone will be altered.
If your phone is already rooted, please download the normal "Screenshot It" application from the Android market.
- Take a screenshot of your phone's screen
- Save as a jpg or png file and share anywhere
- Crop screenshots
- Annotate and draw on screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshots
- Works on ALL devices
Please exclude this app from any task killer or anti-virus software on your phone. If you don't, you'll have to run the enabler more often.
Tags: Screenshot, screen shot, screen capture, no root
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
NO ROOT NEEDED. The Android APP you've been waiting for.
ShakeShot Screenshot app will allow you to take screenshots of anything on your phone even if your phone is NOT ROOTED. Rooting your phone can be dangerous and it voids your warranty. With ShakeShot you will be able to take screenshots safely and easily without any changes being made to your phone system.
PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
In order for this app to be activated you will need to download a small file for your computer
at ShakeShotApp.com. This will work for both PC and Mac
This will activate your phone when you connect it to your computer and allow it to take screenshots without having to be rooted.
The only thing to remember is that you will need to reactivate this app from your computer anytime your phone is cut off or restarted. This should be great for you if you keep your phone on consistently. However if you cut off your phone all the time you may have to reactivate it whenever you restart.
It is also advised to remove this app from any task killers or antivirus programs on your phone so it can work without any problems.
- Easy Shake To Capture
- Crystal Clear Picture Quality
- Easy Cropping Before Saving
- Paint Feature for Pic Editing
- Save As Png or Jpeg
- Clean and Simple Interface
- Easy Enabler/Disabler
- 1 Click Activator for Restarts
- Shake Sensitivity Control
- Perfect for any Android Phone
- Works with any Unrooted Android
Please DO NOT LEAVE BAD COMMENTS if you have any issues
before contacting support. Most of these issues can be resolved with the right information. I would love to help you get everything working and ensure your satisfaction.
Also, if you are using a custom ROM on your android
your result may vary as this is made for standard ROMS.
Tags: screenshot, screen shot, screen capture,no root,shakeshot,screencapture,shake shot
-Currently Google+ android client do not download full size picture when you click "Download" in a Picture Post,
so I create this app.-
2013-12-16 Now G+ can download origin size picture, so this app only provide better file name and custom download directory.
* Download full size picture.
* Download jpeg and gif picture correctly.
* Download picture in a Share Disabled Post.
* Select download directory (it use es file manager for directory chooser, if not valid, fallback to a simple directory input chooser).
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
To use this extension,you need to install the Next Browser,the simplest and fastest browser.More extensions all in Next Browser.
Other strong extensions to further extend functionality without limitation:
- QR code for Next Browser
- Pocket for Next Browser
- PDF for Next Browser
- Evernote for Next Browser
- Auto Refresh for Next Browser
- Facebook for Next Browser
- Private Bookmarks for Next Browser
- Translate for Next Browser
- Defy Pages for Next Browser
- Browse faster for Next Browser
Know more about Next Browser:
Follow us on :
Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NextBrowser
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just take a screenshot of your application and put this into the Screen maker.
It will do the best screenshot of your application, ready to post on your website or blog.
In short, this application allows to connect 2 images: screenshot and smartphone image, the result is image ready to post on website or blog.
Screen maker supports 18 kinds of resolutions:
480x800, 480x854, 480x600, 480x1024
640x960, 600x800, 600x1024
720x1280, 768x1280, 800x1280
After finished work, you can see your image or share it.
Nexus 7 (2013)
HTC One X
HTC One X+
HTC One V
HTC One S
HTC Evo 4G LTE
HTC Evo 3D
HTC Incredible S
HTC Desire X
HTC Desire HD
HTC Wildfire S
HTC Desire S
HTC Desire Z
HTC Sensation XE
SGS 4 Active
Samsung Note 3
Samsung Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Exibit 4G
Samsung Galaxy Mini 2
Samsung Galaxy Mini
Samsung Note 8.0
Sony Xperia Z "Yuga"
Sony Xperia ZL
Sony Xperia S
Sony Xperia P
Sony-Ericsson Xperia X10
Sony-Ericsson Xperia Arc S
Sony Xperia Tipo
Sony Xperia Ray
Sony Xperia T
Sony Xperia Play
Sony Xperia Miro
Sony Xperia Mini
Sony Xperia Sola
Sony Xperia SP
Motorola Razr M
Motorola Photon 4G
Motorola Atrix 4G
Oppo Find 5
LG Optimus G
Nokia Lumia 925
More from developer
*Switch to last used app
*Swipe to launch
*Quick exit(only for 2.1 and below)
TaskXP is a task manager for multitasking, you can switch between running apps, pin and launch your favourite apps, switch to previous app, anywhere with a swipe on screen or a double tap on Home Key.