- Can be added to lock screen
Easy IT Is.
In case of any issues please contact us directly by e-mail.
The most elegant and simple shortcut for your alarm clock. An essential widget if you use your Android for waking up!
✔ Know the hour and day of your next alarm.
✔ Shortcut to your alarm clock application just with touching the widget.
✔ Customize the style of the widget with your favourite colours
✔ Other widgets drain your battery checking your next alarm every second... With a button you could update the widget just whenever you want!
The app is built around flexible and intelligent algorithm for alarm activations. Our alarms auto adjust themselves while the time zone changes and each alarm starts with predefined settings. If you talk on the phone, the alarm is automatically played in a lower tone as not to disturb you. While the alarm runs and someone is calling you, it will auto snooze and start playing the call ringtone. Alarm Clock is designed to free you from annoyance and will obey to all your needs of how you want to be woken up or reminded for the important things in your life.
Apart from minimalistic design, we have also developed Alarm Clock to use very low system resources. It can be used as an alarm manager, and it can be used as beautiful desk clock as it sits on your charger – the choice is yours.
We have also thought about usability – the digital modes have one of the biggest and easily noticeable digits, so they can be enjoyed in any light settings and from a great viewing distance.
- 4 types of stylish designer clocks – analog dark, analog light, digital dark, and digital light
- Unlimited alarms and timers – set them multiple times, one at a time, repeating or recurring, with tunes from your own phone library
- Flexible and intuitive algorithm for alarm activations
- Beautiful 2x1 and 4x2 widgets, along with lock screen widgets
- Presents a lot of customization options to best suit your flavors
- 3 types of notifications – next alarm, missed alarms, present active alarms
- One size fits all – our app utilizes unique architecture that equally supports smartphones with the smallest screens up to the largest tablet screens without affecting in any matter the size of the app
- Intuitive app settings – get an easy access to all options you need
- Wake up with your favorite music
- Auto adjustment for alarms while changing time zones
- Set custom labels for alarms and timers with unrestricted length of the text
- Utilizes 12 or 24 time format
- Use automatic auto snooze to preserve your battery life or tune up the snooze time by yourself
- Specially tailored for both landscape and portrait modes
- An option to allow and disable the notifications
- Pretty and lightweight you can use it as a nightstand clock
- Build from the ground up with native tablet support
- Offers quality support for Android devices – from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
- Optimized for all known screen resolutions
- Your wish is our command! Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Alarm Clock – send us e-mail or leave a comment with your suggestions.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
It will show the scheduled NEXT ALARM in the notification area, or in a widget on the screen. This will give you a good monitor of the important next scheduled alarm from a confused list of alarm settings.
It also can show a HOME button in the notification area. This button will just work as same as the system "Home" button. It is useful for the device with a hardware "click-style" home button, because it will prevent your hardware button from the damage caused by too many times of click.
This application has been tested tablet. It works on tablet very well. The layout of setting activity is specially designed for tablet as well as phone.
1. Next Alarm Notification
1) Show a notification message to remind your the next alarm on notification bar after you have changed your alarm setting;
2) Show your next alarm in the notification area constantly;
2. Next Alarm Widget
Show your next alarm in a widget provided by this application;
3. HOME Button
Show a "Home" button in the notification. It works as same as the system standard home button. (This means it will protect your hardware button by reducing the usage of it)
4. You can directly go to the alarm setting by clicking a button in the main screen of this application;
5. The notification features in item 1 and 3 above, can be switch off by changing the setting of this application.
1. Three kinds of background of the widget you can choice: semi, 80 percent and total transparent;
2. Three kinds of icon for notification message: 3D icon, 2D icon, blank icon. Black icon is a fully transparent. It is displayed like no icon existing.
Improved support for android version 4.4.2 (KITKAT). "Set Alarm" button will start the correct activity.
Newly added "Check update" setting.
Newly added 70 and 80 percent transparent setting for widget.
Removed the default alarm ring tone.
Improvement on the layout of main view for displaying the next alarm information.
New! 80-percent transparent in Widget Transparency section of Setting Preference.
* Bug fix.
* Bug fix.
* Better widget layout for Samsung Galaxy S3.
* Better widget layout for different devices.
* New feature: "Home Button" in notification.
* Improved default setting values.
* First publish.
- Glide up and down on the widget to change digital clock and analog clock
- Show the time zone
- Click on the widget to enter system clock settings page
- Please install the latest version of Next Launcher before use Next Clock Widget.
- World clock function will come with Next version. Please stay tuned.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
IF YOU UPDATE, YOU MAY HAVE TO REMOVE AND RECREATE THE WIDGET ON THE HOMESCREEN
- displays next alarm time
- allows launching main or night display
- customizable colors
Free Alarm clock that can only be switched off when you are really out of bed!
The alarm clock uses the Wifi signal strength to determine your position. You will only be able to switch off your alarm when you are close enough to your WiFi router.
NEW: Android wear watch faces
NEW: Support for Pebble smartwatch
Setup video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE7dH1nlQm0
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goobalarmclock
Setup (Get Out Of Bed ) Goob Alarm
1) If you are connected to a Wifi router you will see the current wifi level in the list of your alarms. The range is 0-100 with 100 max strength.
2) Go as close as possible to your wifi router and note the wifi level
3) Setup your alarm by selecting the alarm (short tap on the time) or create a new one by selecting menu - add alarm.
4) Set Dismiss type to 'Run to Wifi' and also select Dismiss Test button. The Dismiss Test button allows you to dismiss at all times ***use dismiss button only to test your setup***.
5) Set the Wifi Strength to the level you were getting close to your wifi router.
6) Set the time + 3 minutes, so you can test and press Done. Enable the alarm by pressing the square next to the wifi level. Press back or home key. Go to your bedroom and wait until the alarm sounds.
7)Unlock your phone and go towards your wifi router, you will see the wifi level changing in the dialog box. When you are close enough you can dismiss the alarm. (In test mode you can dismiss even when the level is not reached)
8)If all works well, deselect 'Dismiss Test button' in the dismiss type settings menu so you can only dismiss the alarm when you are out of bed!
Troubleshooting - Advanced setup – Permissions explained
1) My Wifi router is in my bedroom (or close to it) so my Wifi strength is very high in my bed.
Select 'Run from wifi' in Dismiss type and set the 'Wifi weakness' to a lower level than what you get in your bedroom. When the alarm goes off you have to move away from your Wifi router in order to be able to dismiss the alarm. Combining 'Run to Wifi' and 'Run from wifi' is also possible.
2) When you are tempted to force close the app or switch the phone off while the alarm sounds, you may try the advanced settings to block this (press menu when you see the alarm list).
3) Not connected to a Wifi router.
If you have Wifi networks but are not connected to them you can enter the Wifi SSID and use the signal strength from that network. You do not need to logon to that network, only the signal strength is used!
4) Wifi will be turned on just before the alarm sounds (if it was switched off). This is why the app needs the “CHANGE WI-FI STATE” permission.
5) The app will add an Alarm icon to the home screen if the alarm is set. This is why the app needs the “MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS”
6) When a call comes in while the alarm sounds the alarm volume will go down. This is why the app needs the “READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY” permission.
7) “FULL INTERNET ACCESS” is needed for the banners (commercials).
You can also wake up with music, using the music alarm feature by selecting a music song.
With Goob Alarm you can select a free digital LCD alarm clock or analog glow in the dark alarm clock.
Goob Alarm is smart, you have to get out of bed to turn off the alarm.
Now with pink and green LCD Android wear watch faces
If you would like to help translate the app in your language please visit:
Would you like to know if you'll need to dress warmly today? How about the score to last night's basketball game? Smarter Alarm will read information that's important to you, such as weather, your latest emails, Google calendar appointment, stock prices, birthdays, the morning's headline news, and your own RSS feeds.
Feeds that Smarter Alarm can read to you:
- Current and forecast weather
- Stock prices
- The day's headline news
- Your Facebook friends who have birthdays today
- Your Google calendar appointments for the day (requires Android 2.0+)
- Your Google tasks
- Your latest Gmail emails
- Your Facebook events in the next 24 hours
- Custom RSS feed
- What happened on this day in history
- Quotes of the day
- Make generic GET and POST requests
Additional feeds/information will be added to Smarter Alarm in future updates, including traffic, sports scores, and much more! Please leave in comments what you would like to see!
- Reads your appointments
- Tells you if you have missed calls or sms
- Plays every day a different song from a playist (optional)
- Donot wake you when holiday is (optional)
- It reminds you of birthdays
- Wakes you gently by slowly increasing volume
- Rate of increase of the volume can vary
Some features of Alarm Clock Expert:
- 6 unique types of alarms: 6 unique ways to wake up
- stunning, easy to use user interface
- unlimited saved alarms
- caption of alarms
- weekly repeats
- ringtones, music and playlists are supported
- display custom image on alarm
- customizable snooze time
- shorten snooze times, maximize repeats
- math unlock method
- sequence unlock method
- 3 unlock difficulties for each method
- try alarms before saving
- set alarm default
- display the time remaining until next alarm
- TTS alarm clock reads time, weather and RSS feeds
- wake up by the light of your screen
- extra long and gentle alarm
- brutal alarm that you can not miss
- failsafe function
- nature soundpacks
- relax, quick nap functions
Alarm Clock Expert provides several different ways to wake up:
Music is the basic alarm mode, where you can set a ringtone, mp3 or a playlist to be played. Combined with vibration and gently function, which slowly increases the volume, provides quick and casual wake up experience.
Immerse yourself in nature with the built in ambient music mixer. It combines several sounds randomly to provide you an ultimate natural experience. In this way, the music will be different every time this alarm starts. Swim with whales and dolphins, wake up at the beach, and many more. Our collection is growing.
Use "menu/download soundpacks" to download more free/paid natural soundpacks for your application.
The same soundpacks can be used by both free and paid versions of Alarm Clock Expert.
Super Gentle alarm
Super Gentle wakes you up slowly, first only gentle micro vibrations to bring you back from deep-sleep, then playing increasing volume music or soundpack for smooth wake up. This is one of the most natural ways to wake up. The length of the alarm can be set from 10 minutes up to 30 minutes to ensure you are brought back from deep sleep before the you wake up by the slowly increasing volume of the music. Use this alarm if you do not want to be weary in the mornings.
Light alarm wakes you up by the light. The screen of your device will be gently pulsating in white color. The idea of this alarm type is to bring you back from deep sleep without any noise and you can wake up freshly. The failsafe option ensures you will not be missing the alarm if the light was not efficient. Please note, not to cover the screen of your device.
Easily fall back asleep? Brutal alarm will not stop for one minute after it has been dismissed. Snooze is not allowed.
Let your phone read the time, weather forecast, rss feed and news for you! You can specify a different RSS feed for every alarm, and there are global settings for your location and temperature unit preferences, found in the options menu.
Relax/Quick nap mode
The one-click Relax feature helps you fall asleep, meditate, or just have a quick nap. With ease of a few touches you can set up a duration to play music or soundpack, or set an alarm for a short nap.
Immerse yourself in nature with the built in ambient music mixer by downloading from our ever-growing soundpack collection.
The free version has some limitations considering the alarm types. You can unlock these, and the Relax function with an in-app purchase. Look for the Shop button in the menu.
A simple, accurate alarm clock for Android that requires minimal resources:
- Customize multiple alarms with your favorite ringtones / music, or select from our pre-set music
- Set one-off alarms quickly, or make it repeating on days you want it to
- Browse your alarms chronologically and manage them all in one screen
- Create, modify and delete alarms with just a tap on the screen
- Simple and elegant design with an intuitive alarm clock interface
- Works even if your phone is locked or in silence mode
- Message on the status bar that reminds you of the next alarm
- FULL FEATURE and FREE!
Stop using alarm clocks that eats up your Android phone's memory like it is not needed anywhere else. Unleash the true potential of your phone today with Quick Alarm!
Thank you in advance for rating us and leaving us comments!
For technical support, please contact email@example.com
1- A stylish and customizable digital clock. Use predefined style (day, night, modern bleu glowing green, engraved, ...) or define your own style, change look by one click, choose to display : date, battery level, day, next alarm, seconds,,,,
2- An effective and easy alarm clock, do not miss your appointments anymore.
For each alarm you have lots of choices, amongst others:
* Sound type (silent, alarm tone, ringtone, music)
* Sound fade in to wake up gently
* volume intensity
* Choice of the snooze and dismiss method :
- Presses button
- Shaking the device
- Enter captcha code
- Solve math problems
Also you can:
- Change the default settings for new alarms
- Define the actions of volume and camera buttons for alarms
- Set the behavior of alarms if the device is in silent mode
3- A set of customizable widgets to display the time in the home screen and if you want the day and date, battery level, the next alarm. You can choose between 4 widget sizes: 4x1, 4x2, 2x2 and even 1x1,
Try this application you will not be disappointed
Note: We have chosen to provide applications without advertising, if you like our choice and engagement, support us by buying Pro version. Thanks !
If you like it rate it please
It gives possibility to open system alarm clock menu by clicking on the widget.
This widget updates automatically 1 per 30 min (to save battery life)
We take no responsibility for Your decision to use this widget.
Simple Alarm's main advantage is that you can type in the time for an alarm directly instead of using a selector, pressing arrows or moving through a large list of numbers. You can just press the buttons for the hours and minutes of your new alarm directly in a numeric keyboard on screen, and that's it! You can also edit or remove alarms with just one touch, saving a lot of time when you need to setup your alarms.
Unlike other alarm clocks for Android, Simple Alarm sorts your alarms in the order they will sound next, so you can easily identify which are the tasks you have to do next, if you are using Simple Alarm as a "To Do" tasks list.
If you use Simple Alarm to wake you up, you will be able to wake up gently from your dreams, in a peaceful and progressive way, because Simple Alarm increases alarm volume slowly instead of starting at maximum volume. This way, you can avoid being startled with a strong sound while you are in a deep sleep.
In addition, to keep you from de-activating the alarm and keep sleeping, Simple Alarm has a 3-button deactivation method (optional), so you will need to be really awake to do so. If you want to keep sleeping for a while, you can pause the alarm by pressing just one big pause button. As everyone has his/her own preferences and needs, Simple Alarm lets you customize alarm's sound (selecting any ringtone, sound or song in your phone) and pause duration between alarms.
If you want to wake up at the same time every day, on labor days, weekends or just a few days a week, you can easily select which days when creating the alarm, and the alarm clock will go off on that selected days every week.
For all the reasons above, Simple Alarm is the best alarm clock in the market, and it is much better than Android's default alarm clocks.
Simple Alarm Features:
● Fastest setup method.
● Alarm enabling/disabling with one touch.
● Set a message for each alarm.
● AM/PM or 24 hours format
● Alarms sorted in the order they will ring.
● Repeat alarms every week on certain days.
● Select the alarm sound you want from all your phone's ringtones, songs and sounds.
● Customize pause duration.
● 3 buttons alarm de-activation to avoid turning alarm off and continue sleeping (optional).
● 1 button alarm pause.
● Wake up gently while sound volume increases slowly.
● Available in English, Spanish, French, Polish and Chinese.
● Special design for tablets and big cellphones
● It's free!
Download "Simple Alarm Pro" to remove all advertisement from the application: http://goo.gl/dOvV2
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, easy, fast, simple, repeat, song, wake up
Online radio and MP3 alarms
Your favorite radio-station or audio-files (MP3) will get you out of bed!
One quick swipe turns the alarm clock into a radio-player if you want to keep listening.
Simple and fast
This alarm clock was designed for a maximum of simplicity and a minimum of needless features.
An intuitive and easy alarm setup with simple gestures allows setting up alarms in seconds.
The gesture controlled setup of recurrent alarms has never been easier.
Smart motion control
Feels like magic, when a simple move of your phone dismisses the alarm.
Flip it, shake it or lift it. - and this alarmclock will respond in a way you want it to.
Dismiss, snooze or go-silent.
No need for ads!
PocketBell is, and will always be, completely ad-free.
Unfortunately some radiostations start streaming with short audio-ads.
PocketBell has no bearing on that! Try your favorite station to find out...
PocketBell Monitor the alarm-timeline widget provides a clear view on your upcoming alarms as well as it offers the opportunity to activate / deactivate or skip alarms right from your homescreen. Take a look at the next alarm countdown any time you please.
PocketBell Radio the onlinestream radioplayer allows you to listen to your favorite radiostation whenever you want to. Use the built-in sleeptimer to end your day with music.
MP3 / radiostream / ringtone - alarm sounds
Radio player mode - 'Keep listening'
Motion control (Flip / Shake / Lift)
Progressive alarm (volume + vibration)
'Next alarm' countdown
Gesture controlled alarm setup
Day/Night - mode
The free version of this alarm clock has minor limitations according setting flexibility.
Upgrade to PRO-version to unlock snooze-time-setup (15 min*) and alarm-duration-setup (180 sec*)
NOTE: In radioplayer-mode there is no limited duration for listening radiostreams (free-version also!)
*) Free-Version defaults
Your ideas and thoughts are highly appreciated.
Thanks for all your great feedback that helped to improve this app.
Join the PocketBell community - http://bit.ly/1Fp6Ft4 - to share your ideas, request a radiostation, request a feature and more.
If you have a Sony device with STAMINA mode, you either need to disable this mode or add PocketBell to the active applications in standby.