More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Learn Electrical Engineering by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of Electrical Engineering via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
"Electrical Engineering" includes:
Basics of Electricity,
Series and Parallel Circuits,
Mesh and Node Analysis,
Electrical Machine Generator,
Electrical Machine Motor,
Electrical Machine Transformer,
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
Covers almost all electrical words including laboratory tools and equipment.
Alphabetical arrangements of each word for easy search.
Each word gives you proper definition / description.
It has Following feature :-
- Search in list view
-Google ,Yahoo search
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store please. It won't even take 10 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
These are the standard Electrical terms, which will be used globally. May vary from nation to nation.
When you leave the dock with this book aboard, you have at your fingertips the best and most comprehensive advice on:
* Battery technologies
* 12- and 24-volt DC systems
* Corrosion, bonding, and lightning protection
* Generators, inverters, and battery chargers
* Electric motors and electric lights
* Marine electronics, antennas, and RFI
* Diesel engines
* Transmissions, shaft brakes, and propellers
* Refrigeration and air-conditioning
* Tanks, plumbing, and through-hulls
* Pumps and watermakers
* Steering, autopilots, and wind vanes
* Stoves and heaters
* Winches, windlasses, and bow thrusters
* Spars, rigging, and roller reefing
"If you had to choose a single book to help you assess and maintain your boat gear, this would be it."-Practical Sailor
"A major achievement. . . . It would be hard to imagine anything going wrong on a boat that couldn't be figured out with this book."—Sailing World
"The world's best technical reference and troubleshooting book."—Sailing Inland and Offshore
"This manual will be of lasting interest to anyone who wants to know how their boat works, what has gone wrong when it doesn't, and how it could be fixed."—Classic Boat
"Without becoming too complex, the book covers almost every imaginable mechanical or electrical matter in the marine environment."—Work Boat World
"Calder lives what he writes, . . . [and] what he offers . . . is practical solutions to problems associated with increasingly complex marine systems. . . . [A] bargain for anyone in the construction and repair side of the boat business."—Professional Boatbuilder
Nigel Calder is widely acknowledged as the world's foremost writer on boat systems maintenance. He is a frequent contributor to boating magazines in the United States and Britain.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Note: This lite version is a trial. You can buy the full paid version if you like this.
This application is a glossary of medical terms related to breast cancer. So if you are fighting breast cancer, or if someone you love is, use this app to refer to medical terms related to BC.
Check out the lite version first please!