Create groups of same-colored hexagons to remove them from the board and earn points. How many points can you earn in 60 seconds?
- Easy to pick up and play.
- Ideal for short & quick gameplay sessions.
- Easy to learn, surprising puzzling depth.
- Beautiful, minimal design.
- Quit the game at any time - it will resume where you left off
- High scores display
- Sound оn/off
- Portrait and landscape modes
- Three difficulty levels: 4, 5 and 6 tokens in line
- Undo last move - press "Back" button
- Exit game by long press on "Back" button
- Share your scores on Facebook and Twitter!
Join the numbers and get to the 2048 tile on the hexagon board!
Swipe to move all tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.
Get to the 2048 tile, and reach a high score!
✔ Support Game Mode
- Classic/Suvival/X-tile Mode
✔ Support Grid
- Hex 2x2x2/3x3x3/4x4x4/5x5x5
- Box 4x4/5x5/6x6/7x7
✔ Support Autoplay Mode
✔ Support Undo System
Currently avaiable game modes:
- Marathon - The game without time limit and taget is to create cluster of minimum three black pearls.
- Timed - Get the highest score before time runs out!
- Hexoid natively supports 320x480 resolution. If your device has screen with other resolution, display will be automatically scaled and it can be pixelated.
- If you get some bugs while playing Hexoid or you enjoyed playing it and want to share your ideas with me - let me know :D
This version features:
- Full HD graphics support (up to 1920x1980)
- Original graphics and sound
- Two different gameplay modes (classic and large)
- Day/night modes for comfortable gameplay
The game starts with a 9×9 board with three balls chosen out of seven different colours. The player can move one ball per turn, and the player may only move a ball to a particular place if there is a path (linked set of vertical and horizontal empty cells) between the current position of the ball and the desired destination. The goal is to remove balls by forming lines (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) of at least five balls of the same colour. If the player does form such lines of at least five balls of the same colour, the balls in those lines disappear, and he gains one turn, i.e. he can move another ball. If not, three new balls are added, and the game continues until the board is full.
In large mode the game starts with a 9×14 board, all other gaming rules are the same.
The objective is to score as many points as possible by making balls of one color form various lines.Use the touch to move the balls. First select the ball to be moved, then an empty destination square. If the destination square is occupied by another ball, that ball is now selected to be moved . Note that you cannot always place the ball where you'd want to. After you move a ball, three more appear, except when you formed a line. The more balls in a shape, the more points you score for making it.
FINALLY, the games you known & love have gone HEXIC!
*** This is the game you've waited for years! ***
Experience the mind-twisting addictiveness of this ingenious puzzle game! Now on a hexic grid, there are more turns, twists, & possibilities! You WILL get hooked instantly!
To solve a puzzle, create paths by connecting matching pairs of dots without crossing each other. The puzzle is solved when all dots are connected & the whole board is filled!
~~ Why are we the BEST? ~~
* the ONE & ONLY hexic version of the games you love!
* 3000+ Original Puzzles!
* 1200+ Puzzles Absolutely Free!
* Super Smooth user Interaction!
* Puzzles range from simple to extremely hard!
If you love originality & total addictiveness, this is the game for you!
Give it a try! We are sure you will fall in love with this game instantly!
You can only place the ball to the empty place where there's a path to go to that place. Three ball will appear where the three small ball place except when you formed a line.
Board size is 13x13 and there are 7 kinks of ball in difference color
Lines is a simple, yet surprisingly addictive and thought-provoking game. The game can bring the players a new experience in visual, auditory and play.it is the best choice to have fun or killing time. if you like Bejeweled, you should love it.
It’s will not disappoint with two modes, offering a calm but focused challenge from the brain numbing difficult. It will suck you in and before you know it, you'll be given endless hours of fun.
Two entertaining game modes:
☆☆☆ Puzzle Mode:
test your puzzle solving skills with 100 fun and well-designed puzzles.
It gets harder as the camouflage screen, locking, universal and restrictions on move will appear on your board and your possible choices, diminish.
Setting up 4 different conditions to increase the level of challenge or difficulty.
Click the pieces which you want to interchange on the board. To score points, try to form continuous rows of the same color from edge to edge. But one wrong tile and the whole row is worthless.
☆☆☆ Free Mode:
offers 2 stages of different challenges specifically designed. Conquer all stages before tools runs out!
Place your pieces one at a time on the board.
To score points, try to form continuous rows of the same color from edge to edge. But one wrong tile and the whole row is worthless.
It gets harder Because once a tile is placed, it can’t be moved but you can use the tools which you got form Puzzle Mode.
* Game Center integration lets you compare high scores with your friends and players around the world. Will you be Number 1 on the leaderboard?
* Different achievements: earn points to get that #1 rank and, along the way, win tools to make the Free Mode feel easier to do.
* Full Retina support: includes stunning high-resolution graphics for the Android.
If you are looking for a great puzzle game to pick up now, then I highly recommend giving Lines a try. You won’t be disappointed
Lines, game, puzzle, relax,line, cycle, color, score, diamond
In the game you will find:
- Outstanding graphics and animations designed for HD displays
- UNDO ball move button, to help you correct your mistakes
- Google Play Game Services integration to store your best scores
- Different sets of ball colors and game board sizes
- COMBOS that will increase your score
- Beautiful tutorial to help you understand rules of the game
- Sweet sounds
The player has to arrange balls of the same color in straight lines (in any direction). 5 or more balls on a straight line are removed and points are given. You can move the ball only to the free cell. If movement is not obstructed, the ball will go to the specified empty field.
• Fascinating puzzle for all ages;
• Beautiful graphics and vivid special effects;
• Simple and easy-to-use controls;
• Gameplay that absorbs you for hours.
The player can move one ball per turn, and the player may only move a ball to a particular place if there is a path (linked set of vertical and horizontal empty cells) between the current position of the ball and the desired destination. If the player does form such lines of at least five balls of the same color, the balls in those lines disappear, and he gains one turn, i.e. he can move another ball. If not, three new balls are added, and the game continues until the board is full.
For more challenges and fun, hard mode was introduced, in this mode there will be frozen balls appear after several turns, these balls are unmovable. If you remove a line with frozen balls, the points also can be doubled.