Loops is a tool for teaching and learning through interactive mind maps, filled with interesting content and varied activities. Loops is used in both schools and companies. In Loops you can transform your educational content into a high-quality digital experience, and the mind map structure provides the opportunity to create the pedagogical process that is best for the context you are in.
The loop that you build yourself will be a mixture of your own texts, videos and tasks together with the content you choose to link into the loop, all sorted into the 10 activities in Loops where you can communicate in different ways with your students.
The students will get a great overview of the area they are working with, thanks to the mind map structure, but also a path to follow. The learning experience will be versatile as students can watch videos, read texts, and learn through games and quizzes. Either together or on their own in the loop.
In Loops, the students always communicate in the way they prefer. They can answer a question by writing a text of course, but also easily record a film or a sound file directly into the system, post a picture, add a link or attach a document.
As a teacher, you can see all your students' answers in a teacher panel where you can give feedback, check off a task, and communicate throughout the whole learning process.
Loops works great as a tool in the classroom, but also for distance learning. To instruct remote students, you can share your screen in an online meeting, but also interact with students in the product between the occasions when you meet.
BEING A TEACHER IN LOOPS
As a teacher in Loops you can:
- Build your own loops with Loops creative tool.
- Invite your students to the loop, to work their way through it.
- Give the students feedback throughout the whole learning process.
- Invite colleagues to collaborate on building loops.
- Invite colleagues to teach together with you in the loop you have invited your students to.
- Get inspiration from loops in our shared library, use them as they are or modify them.
- Share loops with your colleagues in your school's own Loops library or in Loops shared Library.
THE 10 ACTIVITIES (NODES) IN LOOPS
For sharing information
- Terminology quiz
- Notice board
- Group assignment
For individual assignments
- Questions and answers
BEING A STUDENT IN LOOPS
As a student in Loops you can:
- Enjoy the nice look of the loop and get a great overview of the working area.
- Learn from the 10 different nodes that can be used in a loop.
- Learn from different teaching materials that your teacher has built into the loop.
- Find everything you need to do the assignments in one place.
- Give your answers directly into the loop, in film, sound or text.
- Get feedback from your teacher throughout the whole learning journey.
- Collaborate with your peers in just a small group, or the whole class together.
- Listen to the text in the loop if you prefer that.
- Enjoy modern teaching material that exists online and can be a part of the loop.
- Work at your own pace.
- Go back in the loop to remind yourself of stuff you worked with earlier.
- Prepare yourself for what’s to come next by checking out the next step in the loop.
Loops works for all types of education. We have one environment for teachers and students and one for leaders and participants.