Because : “Best Vibration Is No Vibration”
Here, the use of the analysis in case of problems, over repeated measurements to ensure the technical condition extends to the optimization of modules during operation.
Equipped with a high performance microcontroller and a state-oft-the-art 6-axis inertial MEMS sensor making both fast and highly accurate analysis possible.
The user is supported also by the analysis software with extensive options for configuration of modules (speed ranges), storage of data for trend analysis and a quick overview of the visualization of the frequency spectrum and the vibration contained therein.
Functions of evaluation in detail:
– Easy check for frequency multiples (harmonics)
– Measurement function for sideband analysis
– Storage of frequency spectra
– Offline analysis function (trend, comparison)
– Simple parametrization of the module including sensor options
– Displays the maximum values of an analysis (RPM-range – and resonance investigation)
– Analysis of defective components in seconds (what shaft / which bearing causing trouble)
– Optimal coordination of components during operation (best place for my FBL System)
– Real-time information on the state model in flight (HoTT telemetry support v4)
– No preventive maintenance, utilization of component life