- edit notes
- search & sort
- send email, export to SD card
- share notes to facebook/twitter (app required)
Languages: EN, DE, ES, FR & PL.
Use the official SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
SlideShare has something for everyone!
- SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
1. YouTube playback by tapping YouTube thumbnail
2. Fullscreen note viewer by tap/holding note
de Mobo Slides uses the user’s smartphone as a presentation remote for Google Drive Presentations and Spreadsheets. Slides show up on the phone along with the speaker notes while the presentation is displayed on the TV screen. That way, the user will not have to look back at the screen which diverts attention from the audience. The app includes a timer as well as multiple between-page/in-page transitions to choose from .
Google login is required for Google Drive Slides file/speaker notes' retrieval.
Two ways to connect:
* Connect to your Computer
1. Open www.demobo.com/slides in a Chrome browser on your computer.
2. Make sure the app and the computer are using the same WIFI.
3. Enter the code provided by the mobile app on the site.
* Connect to your TV via MHL cable
Example spreadsheet files:
Now it supports widgets! (To use widget properly, the app will need to be install on the phone instead of sd-card)
- 3 types of note taking: text, checklist or drawing
- Text sharing
- Image sharing and exporting
- Backup data
- Support Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablets
- Please press "menu" to see if there are extra options
- Press and hold the item to delete individual item
- Export image will be saved in "quicknote" folder on storage
- To restore backups to new device, you will need to copy backup files from folder "/quicknote" in your internal storage to new phone's internal storage "/quicknote" folder.
TOOLS & PRECISE INKING
Use a selection of six expressive pens and brushes for writing, sketching, coloring and marking. Powered by Wacom´s WILL inking technology, Bamboo Paper has the best drawing and writing quality on an Android tablet. You can also exchange your notebooks between Bamboo Paper on iOS and Windows without quality loss. Your notes will still be editable.
Enrich your notes or journal with photos. Add images or photos to your page and sketch or write on top.
EXPORT AND SHARING
Share your notebooks with friends or colleagues using Bamboo Paper on Windows and iOS or export your work to a variety of cloud services and social media (e.g. Dropbox, Evernote, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook…).
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS WITH A WACOM STYLUS
By using a stylus, you can do even more and smarter things with Bamboo Paper: Try the smooth on-screen experience of a Bamboo Stylus solo or – if your device supports Wacom feel IT technology – use a Bamboo Stylus feel for highest precision. Check out wacom.com to find the stylus that matches your needs and style best.
- Record and Replay/Repeat/Edit operations of touchscreen and/or keystroke
- Easy record/play on current app, by pushing the button of floating console
- Console shows/hides depending on playable records for current app
Unlock key provides the unlimited number of records & Tasker/Locale plugin functionality.
- Recording analog Push/Swipe/Flick operations for automatic process/scroll/gesture
- Playing continuous virtual space key push with interval for browsing
- Preload delayed or continuous pushing in prospect of processing delay, such as CPU load or network communication
- Avoid blind area or blurring by the finger operation
- Combination with automation App through FRep replay shortcut/Tasker plugin
- Demonstrate your App in actual device
=== Initial Setup ===
FRep needs the initial setup below. If your Android is ROOTED, you can skip this section by permitting su.
To setup FRep initially or when Android rebooted, you need USB connection to Win/Mac/Linux/Android. Please retrieve and run the setup tool from following URL.
Initial Setup Tool http://strai.x0.com/frep/#tool
Xperia Z, Xperia Ray, Sony Tablet S, Nexus 7, Medias N-06C, Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005), Galaxy S5 (SC-04F)
After starting service, FRep will stay in the notification. By tapping it, the console shows/hides. Once you record by the recording circle button, FRep automatically show console on the app on recorded. Then, the record can be replayed by the playing triangle button.
Choose which you like at the FRep front app;
Simple: record until Power push.
Till Gap: record until designated seconds of no input.
Progress: record continuously and construct editable sequence separated by input gap.
*Time limit: 10 min per record.
By setting the Repeat number >1 in Manage Traces, FRep play the record continuously by the count. You can also create/edit the playing sequence consisting of multiple records/controls. In addition, each stroke in traces can be moved/set wait/clipped.
FRep do not record Power push, which will finish any recording/playing immediately.
Restrict by current App
In record/replay, occasional call or App change may cause a problem. To avoid that, FRep is restricted on Phone, Google Play and FRep itself. You can configure restriction for other Apps.
Interruption of playing
To abort replaying, you can interrupt easily by the overlapping the operation.
Double-tapping the upper button on the console, you can open another page which has key operation editor.
Notification type/icon, console size/transparency, drag/flick sensitivity, default settings, etc.
= Notice&Tips =
- Do not record including personal information and/or password.
- The replay result may differ depending on the CPU load and/or network traffic. To make good reproducibility, take longer delay for processing wait, stop touch at end point for dragging/flick, and more, try to Edit Sequence with image matching (see Tutorial category in support site).
- By default option, the records will be saved in sdcard. Though it can be copied for backup, it has no compatibility with other device.
If you have any question or request, please mail us. The reply will be in English.
== DISCLAIMER ==
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURES:
NEW: Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese. Simply tap or Swype a word and Swype will proactively suggest the corresponding Emoji from the Word Choice List. Don’t just take our Emoji for it, give it a try!
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER KEYBOARD THEMES - Hold down the Swype key and select "Themes" to get yours! Buy one at the promotional price of $1.99 today.
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device with Swype on it – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases.
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
Want to learn more?
New users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pQmNfOoKU
Returning Swype'rs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75VTpHQIUA
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team: http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
This product is the Activation Code of CamScanner. Once purchased, you can upgrade CamScanner Free version to CamScanner Full version.
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing today!
* Installed on over 60 million devices in over 200 countries around the world
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
* “The application employs its own image cropping and enhancing algorithm that leads to clearer images.” – Makeuseof.com
* “CamScanner may just be the best deal for scanning documents on your phone.” – CNET.com
About CamScanner Full version:
- Support high-quality scans
- PDF files are created with no watermark
- Evernote/SkyDrive uploading feature will not expire
- No ads
About CamScanner Free version:
- PDF files are created with watermark “Generated by CamScanner”
- Evernote/SkyDrive Uploading is available for 7 days
How it works:
1. Download and Install CamScanner at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intsig.camscanner
2. Download and install CamScanner License
3. CamScanner will automatically upgrade to Full version upon the installation of CamScanner License
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, iPads, tablets and computers.
*Quickly Digitize Document
Just use your phone camera to scan and digitize all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature recognizes texts in document images and extract them from images for later searching, editing or sharing. (Premium only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with friends via various ways: post on social media, send attachment or document download link through email.
*AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out any documents in CamScanner with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly select document and fax to over 30 countries from the app.
*Collaborate on Documents
Want to get feedback on your documents? Invite friends or colleagues to collaborate on documents. They can view, comment and exchange ideas on documents in groups. (Registrants only)
*Advanced Document Editing
Make annotations on documents with a full set of editing tools. Also adding customized watermarks are made available to mark your own documents.
When you have plenty of documents, you can use Tags to categorize and easily find them. In addition, OCR for Search helps you find texts inside image and notes. Just enter one keyword, you can quickly find the document you want. (Registrants only)
*Secure Important Documents
If you want to protect confidential contents, you can set passcode for viewing important documents; also, while sending document download link, you can set password to protect others from seeing it.
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscannert.net) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box.com, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox,
Check out other INTSIG’s products:
CamCard - Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
IS Contacts Kit – Back up all your contacts
InNote - Handwriting note taker
We’d love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
The smartphone is next to the PC keyboard and serves as a specially tailored keypad for CorelDraw or PhotoPaint.
(This app is used as an accessibility tool for speeding up work while Corel is running on the computer)
With just one touch functions can be performed that otherwise would require tedious keystrokes:
There are two selectable layouts that supports CorelDraw (X5 and X6) and CorelPhotoPaint.
The connection to your computer is done via WLAN/WiFi.
In order to use the app, a corresponding receive program has to be installed on your computer. On your PC, go to: www.dirtyhand.me to the page “download”.
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3, 4.4, 5.0. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
The main purpose of this application is:
- to provide keyboard layouts missing from the standard Android external keyboard set. (Also, some manufacturers do not include the external keyboard package at all...)
- to fix issues of the commonly distributed keyboard layouts (e.g. non working Caps Lock for some national characters - namely Czech and Slovak key layouts)
Suggestions for inclusion of additional layouts or fixing of bugs in the current layouts are welcome.
Currently supported layouts:
English (US), International style
English (US), Colemak style
English (US), Dvorak style
Russian, Mac style
* Active pen (digitizer) support on ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer, Samsung Galaxy Note.
* Very fast response to pen strokes.
* "Fountain pen" mode supports pen pressure data, more pressure = thicker line (requires active pen)
* Double-finger tap to zoom.
* Two-finger move gesture.
* Pen strokes are vector art, zoom does not pixelate your writing.
* "Pen only" mode (optional) disables touch input while writing.
* Android hardware accelerated graphics.
* Open source (GPL), so your notes are not stuck in an opaque file format.
* PDF export (save to SD card, Evernote, Share).
* PNG (raster image) export.
* Can backup/restore your data.
* Ruled/Quad background paper
* Tagging for pages so you can group them together.
* Switch between multiple notebooks.
The n-trig active pen has been tested on the ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream, and the HTC Flyer. The Samsung S-pen has been tested on the Galaxy Note devices. The basic functionality should work on any Android tablet, but distinguishing pen from finger data and pressure sensitivity might not work on others. Please let me know your results if you try it on another tablet. See also http://code.google.com/p/android-quill/wiki/SupportedDevices
There is a thread on the XDA Developers forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1378625 and at the Lenovo forum http://forum.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets if you want to discuss anything.
You can also get the app for free (as in free speech) at http://code.google.com/p/android-quill
* Access Internet - for online sync
* Account manager - to show account in Android settings
* Read Profile - to read your own profile and suggest your name/email for Quill account
* More details at http://code.google.com/p/android-quill/wiki/Permissions
You’re in an important meeting and the notes that the sales manager is making on the white board would be a perfect complement to that presentation you’re giving to your client tomorrow. Seizing the opportunity, you snap a photo of the board; quickly remove the corners in your picture and save it as a PDF document. In mere moments, you have part of your presentation complete and customer ready. Later, you’ll download it to your computer, print it off and put it together with the rest of your notes and handouts.
This is just one example of the many uses of FINARX Scan. This little beauty works for almost anything in your personal or business life. Digitize your favorite recipes, important documents, print pages from books or magazines, flipcharts and handwritten letters. FINARX Scan can even correct perspective bias for you!
This app not only captures your images, it also allows you to clean them up. You can enhance the colors or make the background a beautiful, brilliant white to really make your notes stand out. Once you’re happy with it, save the final product, download it to your computer, upload to Google Docs or email it to someone.
FINARX Scan is incredibly flexible and feature rich!
- Create a PDF from taken or selected pictures
- Correct the perspective bias
- Automatic or manual image cleanup: color images of whiteboards and flipcharts or convert images to greyscale or black&white
- Send PDF documents as email
- Save all images in gallery
- Upload your document to Dropbox and WebDAV (interfaces to cloud service providers)
★ AndroidAuthority: Almost like a real notebook ★ Gizmodo: One of the 10 Best S Pen Apps for the GALAXY Note II. ★ Applatter: An app for all your note-taking needs! ★ XDA: Awesome Note taking app
Say good-bye to bringing large and bulky bags with Handy Note. It's a personal, professional, and school notebook all at the same time, it almost like a real notebook.
You can create password-protected journals. This way, you’ll be able to prevent other people from sneaking into your private notes. Highly recommend this feature to anyone who likes to write diaries and personal memos.
What’s great about paper notebooks is that you can write things using your own handwriting style. It makes you feel more connected to the things that you write. The same goes for Handy Note. It provides its own handwriting tool which is great for stylus pen users.
Freedom of input and layout
put all following elements on the same page: text, handwriting, free drawing, photo, video, symbol, shape, SMS, contact, date/time, apps, and more. change element's size, color, background, and put them anywhere on pages freely.
Unlike other note-taking apps, Handy Note features a lot of customization options. You are also free to choose from its wide range of build in templates. There are templates for diaries, business, academics, etc. You can even create a personal notebook planner. Plus, you can create unlimited pages.
Quick View and Preview Widget:
Are you too lazy to flip the pages? Well, you don’t really have to. With this app, you can simply take a quick glance of your notes via Quick View. You can also browser notebooks page by page on your Android desktop without open Handy Note.
★Magic Pen: No matter you are using finger or stylus, double panel writing allows you to write without stopping and feel like writing on a paper.
★Editable handwriting: handle your handwriting just like editing text: copy & delete word by word, bulletin & numbering, alignment, and mix with text.
★Notelet: Insert combinations of contents / functions into a page just like put widget on your desktop. Items such as Date, Time, SMS, contacts, link, video, webview . Notelet can make your notebook a personal hub.
★Random access with Evernote in enex form.
★ Add -on for Handy Note Pro: 9 App Package and 15 Resource Package.
ResPack 01- Free Notebook: personal profile, important number log, contact list
ResPack 03- Free Diary: a set of free installable diary templates
ResPack 06-Healthy Life: 30 logs & checklists for diet, meal planner, workout & exercise.(paid)
ResPack 07-Covers: 32 covers for notebooks and 8 for folders(paid)
ResPack 11 Symbols: 200 high quality, well-designed symbols & icons(paid)
ResPack 13- Family Budget:record your family income and expense in Handy Note.
ResPack 14-Vegetarian List: a grocery shopping list for vegetarian in Handy Note
AppPack 01-Photo Editor: An enhanced photo editing and effects function app
AppPack 02-PIM: Personal Information Manager
AppPack 03-Chart: bar chart ,line chart,pie chart
AppPack 04-List Set: Create check list, home budget, shopping list with calculation functions
AppPack 05-Budget:do money management better by tracking income and expense
AppPack 06-Calender:Enter your work & academic schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way
AppPack 07-Unit Converter:Universal Unit converter and Calculator
To find out more add on and please search " AppPack" " ResPack" " appbody"
* This is the Japanese handwriting recognition app.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
“mazec3” is the state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine which allows you to change your handwriting to text messages during or even after your handwriting. In particular, using with MetaMoJi’s applications such as MetaMoJi Note or 7notes, it enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
The app contains three input modes; Convert, Stroke, and Keyboard. Your handwritten letters are converted into text in the Convert mode. You can choose the best words or phrases from the list of alternatives. Using MetaMoJi Note or 7notes, you can enter your handwriting as it is in the applications in the Stroke mode. The handwritten letters can be converted later at any time. The Keyboard mode allows you to enter characters as you type in the other apps. This mode assists you to insert words that have not been registered in the mazec3’s dictionaries such as e-mail addresses or URLs.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of situations such as during a phone call, attending lectures, meeting with customers, and commuting. The application delivers the power of human touch, to offer solutions that eliminate the barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards. The handwriting recognition features can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology.
mazec3 features include:
- Real time conversation from handwriting
- Conversion after handwriting (only with text units in MetaMoJi Note and 7notes)
- Stroke input with smooth inking (only for MetaMoJi Note and 7notes)
- Software keyboard to support entering unrecognized words or phrases
- Cross application handwriting recognition available
- Customizing user-defined text in the user dictionary (only in English and Japanese)
- Learning previously-entered words and phrases
Slide transforms your phone into a fast and lightweight mouse input for your PC, and emulates the experience of a touch screen.
Visit the Slide home page to download the needed software and other resources:
-Cross-Platform | Runs on Windows/Mac/Linux systems
-Designed for all sizes of devices
-Pinch to zoom, 3 finger drag to scroll
-Shows draw path on device
-Fast and Responsive
-Easy to use and configure
-Pressure sensitive functions (for most devices)
-Use your Android device to emulate a touchscreen experience
-Turns your device into a cheap graphic tablet
-Great for games
-Great for disabilities
Visit the website!
Pressure Compatibility list:
I offer no refunds outside of the Google Play refund time frame.
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org