Allows mute, autistic and other children with speech disorder to express what they want.
Ideal for use with a tablet 5", 7".
Once the children have learned the application you can
add more photos and customize the application by sending me an email with photos, so children can recognize their toys, food, family,...
TTS required for speak. if your phone/tablet don't have TTS download from android market
The children answer series of basic questions by choosing the suitable image.
At the end, we show a summary table for data collection. The Voices of the questions and answers are editable, to increase or decrease the difficulty.
App2Kids aims to make easier the learning of new skills in children with ASD through the use of multimedia platforms.
Specialized centres in the treatment of autism are already using this tool.
Purchasing this application, we are helping to develop more applications to cover the different needs of children with ASD. In addition, part of the money raised is donated to centres for the treatment of children with ASD, as Centro Yo Crezco in Barcelona, Spain, or Centro Federica Pelissero in Manta, Italy.
El niño debe de apretar primero el botón de acción (Ej: Yo quiero) y luego una de las opciones posibles que se encuentran abajo (Ej: Comida).
Recuerde que la persistencia es su mejor aliado. Debe de intentar que su hijo utilice esta aplicación cada vez que desee comunicar una necesidad. La práctica hará el resto.
Si su niño está siguiendo una dieta libre de caseína y gluten entonces el pan, el helado y otros alimentos se supone que corresponden a sus versiones libres de gluten y caseína como el pan de arroz por ejemplo.
A diversão para os pequenos começa agora com o jogo ABC Autismo!
Utilizando fundamentos da metodologia TEACCH tem como objetivo auxiliar no processo de aprendizagem de crianças autistas por meio de divertidas atividades!
✓ BASEADO NA METODOLOGIA TEACCH
✓ 4 NÍVEIS DE DIFICULDADE
✓ 40 FASES INTERATIVAS
✓ ATÉ 120 ESTRELAS PARA COLETAR
★ IDEAL PARA PSICÓLOGOS E TERAPEUTAS AVALIAR OS PEQUENOS!
★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★
BAIXE JÁ A VERSÃO BETA ★ GRATUITA E SEM PROPAGANDAS
PARA SER USADO EM CASA, NA ESCOLA E NA TERAPIA
ABC Autismo - Um mundo de atividades coloridas e pedagógicas para realizar e curtir!
★★ Seja nosso fã no FACEBOOK e fique por dentro das novidades e atualizações! ★★
ESTAMOS PARTICIPANDO DO CONCURSO RIO APPS
★ Ajude votando em: http://rioapps.com.br/apps/2511
Foi desenvolvido com objetivo de ajudar os autistas a aprender o alfabeto associando o som com imagem da letra.
O Alfabeto está composto de 26 letras de A - Z incluindo K, W e Y.
O aplicativo verifica se já foi ouvida todas as letras, se não foi e o usuário clicar no ícone voltar, emitirá um som informando que ainda não ouviu todas as letras.
La aplicación podrá ser usada de manera local, esto es no se requerirá de una conexión a internet (Wi-Fi, Red local) ya que todos los recursos son manejados localmente permitiendo un manejo rápido de pantallas, sonidos, voz, etc, ademas de que podrá ser usada desde cualquier parte sin preocuparse de conseguir una conexiones a internet.
La aplicación funcionara solo para Tabletas desde 7" hasta 10".
Esta aplicación maneja la propiedad de TTS en donde requeriremos de una configuración en la tableta para el manejo de voz (audio), sigue estos pasos antes de iniciar con la aplicación:
1) seleccionar el icono de Configuración
2) seleccionar la opción Idioma e Introducción
3) seleccionar la opción Idioma
4) en la lista de idiomas selecciona de acuerdo a tu tableta
Español (United States) o Español (España)
A criança deve apertar primeiro o botam de acção (Ej: Eu quero) e depois uma das opções possíveis que se encontram em baixo (Ej: Comida).
Lembre-se que a persistência e seu melhor aliado. Deve tentar que sua criança utilize esta aplicação em cada ocasião que deseje comunicar uma necessidade. A práctica fara o resto.
No caso de que seu garoto esteja num regímen livre de caseína e glúten, então o pão, o sorvete e outros alimentos correspondem as versões livres de glúten e caseína como o pão de arroz por exemplo.
A versão DiegoDizPro tem multo mais elementos comunicativos
Permite a mudos, autistas y demas niños con problemas de habla pedir y expresar lo que quieren.
Ideal para usar con un tablet pequeño 5", 7".
La aplicacion tiene pocos pictogramas para no aturullar a los niños,
descargar logopedia por solo 3€ para añadir y cambiar las fotos y sonidos, y que niños puedan reconocer sus juguetes, comida, familia,...
Una vez que aprendan a usarla se puede ampliar.
Gran ayuda de logopedia
Requiere TTS para hablar, si tu telefono/tablet no lo tiene descargalo del market
First-Then visual schedule is an affordable user-friendly mobile application designed for caregivers to provide positive behavior support through the use of "visual schedules". First-Then was designed for individuals with Autism, communication needs, developmental delays, Down's Syndrome, Alzheimer's, or anyone who would benefit from a structured environment.
First-Then allows schedules to be created "on the go" and customized to the needs of the individual. Schedules can be created to show daily events or steps need to complete a specific activity or daily events.
Use it to Show:
*Specific Steps to complete an activity
(ex: use the bathroom, make a sandwich, get dressed)
*Any activity that requires a transition.
THREE DIFFERENT WAYS TO VIEW A SCHEDULE
Split View (with or without First Then written prompt)
ADD CUSTOM IMAGES
-Built in camera (when applicable)
-Internet Search feature
-Stock image library ( Download up to 12,000 vector and Smarty Symbols directly into the stock image library).
- Photo Gallery
RECORD SOUND TO THE IMAGES
PASSWORD PROTECT SETTINGS MENU
-Password protected settings menu were all features can be turned on/off and editing features disabled.
EDIT "ON THE GO"
-Improved time-saving Editing features: you can now create a schedule from scratch or create a new schedule using a previously saved schedule.
- Easily change the order of steps in an activity or delete or add a step.
SHARE SCHEDULES between devices
- Share schedules via email or Dropbox.
Named one of the "TEN BEST APPS FOR AUTISM FOR THE iPad".
iPrompts®, the original app for visual supports, is used by parents, special educators and therapists of those with autism and other developmental delays. iPrompts® also works great with kids who just need more structure, including kids with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD), and even typical, pre-verbal toddlers!
iPrompts® is used by thousands of caregivers, and has been acclaimed on television and in news stories worldwide. Created by the parents of a boy with Autism and researched under a U.S. Department of Education study, the app provides several useful visual and picture prompting tools (no audio prompts or voice output) to help individuals transition from one activity to the next, understand upcoming events, make choices, and focus on the task at hand:
* PICTURE SCHEDULES: Allows caregivers to create and present sequences of pictures, guiding those they care for through activities of any sort. Schedules can have many pictures, or even just two (i.e., to create a FIRST THIS, THEN THAT picture prompt). Captions can be edited for each image, allowing users to create basic SOCIAL STORIES™. To create a Schedule, users can choose from hundreds of stock photos and illustrations in our starter Library, add pictures from a built-in Web Search tool, or snap pictures using the rear-facing camera of an equipped Android device.
* VISUAL COUNTDOWN TIMER: Displays an image of the caregiver's choice along with a graphical countdown timer (set to any duration). Useful for demonstrating how much time is left until a current activity ends, or before the next pictured activity begins.
* CHOICE PROMPTS: Lets caregivers offer choices between images, empowering those who cannot vocalize their preferences. When rotated horizontally, the Choice Prompt and Picture Schedule features enlarge and orient images for display to individuals needing visual support.
* EXPANDABLE IMAGE LIBRARY: Our starter library includes hundreds of useful illustrations and digital pictures across many categories. Users may add their own images to the Library through a built-in Web Search feature, or by taking pictures with the rear-facing camera of an equipped Android device. Users may also duplicate or delete images, and edit their captions.
iPrompts® is a portable, flexible, easy-to-use, stigma-free and green alternative to using physical pictures (like PECS), and is especially helpful in reducing the frustrations of everyday life when traveling or on the go. The app is also the subject of a U.S. Department of Education-funded research study in special education settings.
Endorsements, Awards and Other Support:
* Finalist in About.com Reader's Choice Award (Favorite Special Needs App, 2012)
* Featured Partner in Autism Speaks Online Marketplace
* Research of iPrompts® in special education funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences, Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program
* Frequent top-grossing app on iOS (Medical, daily sales)
* iPrompts® is designed for a consistent and stable visual support and picture prompting experience on a wide array of Android-compatible devices. We find that it works best on the most recent 4"+ smartphones and on 7" tablets. A growing list of verified smartphones and tablets is provided below. Please check back as we add to the list. If your device is not on this list and you've installed the app, please email us at [email@example.com] and let us know how iPrompts® is running for you!
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus (3.2)
* Acer Iconia A200 (4.0.3)
* HTC Flyer (3.2.1)
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus (4.0.2)
* HTC Inspire (2.3)
Los pictogramas utilizados han sido creados por Sergio Palao
(http://www.palao.es/) para ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org) y son propiedad
del Gobierno de Aragón que los distribuye bajo licencia Creative Commons
(BY-NC-SA)". Los sonidos han sido grabados por el Grupo Almia
It contains words of the following categories in 22 languages:
- Animals (sounds)
Arabic, chinese, spanish, english, german, deutch, french, hungarian, portugues, japanese, korean, italian, greek, turkish, haitian criole, russian, polish, swedish, norwegian, hindi, and danish.
LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
• more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
• voice support for images and sentences
• unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
• pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
• load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
• keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
• share your profile easily with other devices
• load new profiles from our forum directly within LetMeTalk
• switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
• supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
• voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
Unlike many other AAC communication apps of this type, AAC Autism myVoice app can be used IMMEDIATELY after install for communication of basic needs, wants and/or emotions. This AAC app has been preloaded with pictures to touch, (AAC Autism myVoice app will immediately speak or say what's tapped or touched) from meals and drinks (pancakes, lasagna, bananas, milk, apple juice) to different places (home, park) and toys or emotions (for ex. "I am happy!"). Simple and easy to use categories based on pictures. Also, includes a "manual" tool for people who can spell and just want the app to speak what they typed. This AAC app is for anyone that is nonverbal.
No subscriptions or extras to purchase later. It's all included in this AAC app! Add your own images to the AAC Autism myVoice app anytime for free. AAC Autism myVoice has an easy to use upload tool. Great for including pictures of family and favorite things! Also, from the Active screen, caregivers can activate/deactivate any current or uploaded images at any time.
* Ready to use AAC device immediately with preloaded images to touch and speak now
* Very simple and easy for children (even toddlers) to use
* Use your own pictures of things your child is familiar with
* Easy to activate/deactivate preloaded or uploaded images
AAC Autism myVoice was designed to be a communication aide or AAC device for those with reduced or no verbal skills. Within the app are attractive pictures/images to help adults and children with Autism or similar challenges to communicate their wants and needs. When the images are tapped, the app will speak what the image is of.
AAC Autism myVoice is a great communications tool for children or toddlers and adults with little or no verbal skills. Stroke patients and people suffering from a number of brain injuries can also find this AAC app helpful.
We hope you find this AAC communications app very helpful and look forward to your comments and/or suggestions. Thank you!
- Autonomous habits like brushing their teeth, washing their hands, getting dressed or going to bed
- Fun activities like going to the beach, to the movies or do sports
- Every day situations like falling down, taking the bus, going the doctor, buying bread or getting wet in the rain
- Emotions like happiness, sadness, surprise or fear
All this is taught by the character Tatus and his friends.
***** WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING *****
- Overall, I think this app is great for making sequencing cards fun and motivating – Speech Time Fun
- The concept of the app is simple enough but the six cheerful cartoon characters used in the sequencing pictures make the presentation fun and engaging for children – The iPhone Mum
***** FEATURES *****
- 100 exercises that introduce a situation to children and they are asked to guess what will happen next
- 60 exercises that display social situations and the children are asked to say how they think the characters in the situation feel
- New options that are highly configurable to better adapt the app to each child
- Selection of the exercises either manual or automatic by level of difficulty and type of exercises
- No ads inside of the app
***** WHO IT IS FOR*****
iSEQUENCES can be used both as a support tool for therapy and at home as an entertainment
***** WHO WE ARE *****
The Planeta Imaginario Foundation is an early intervention centre for children and teenagers with Autism/ASD that operates throughout Spain and in some other European cities.
TalkTablet LITE (demo version) has the following limitations.
1. Buttons changes are not saved for subsequent sessions
2. Speaks a maximum of 15 times. Restart to speak again.
Demo Version now includes speech output
TalkTablet LITE® is a fully-featured symbol/text communication solution for people who have difficulty communicating as a result of autism, aphasia, Down Syndrome, stroke, laryngectomy or any other condition that affects a persons ability to communicate effectively.
If you need the speech/voice output version, choose "TalkTablet - Speech/AAC".
** TalkTablet is the only fully featured AAC speech solution that is compatible with Apple iOS, Android and Kindle handheld and tablet devices. **
TalkTablet is developed by Gus Communication Devices, a leader in speech software for over 21 years. First released in 2012, TalkTablet has become the premier, reasonably priced, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution for children and adults with autism, aphasia, Rett Syndrome, Down syndrome, developmental disabilities, apraxia, stroke, or traumatic brain injury.
Simplicity by Design
• Select buttons that contain predefined words or phrases
• Add random text to phrases using the embedded on-screen keyboard
Choose one of the included vocabularies and start communicating today!
• TalkTablet includes NINE (9) SLP designed starter vocabularies that offer 16 to 48 buttons/page.
OR create a new vocabulary of your own design
Expand your pages along with the user's progression
• Each grid size (buttons/page) can be increased or decreased at any time to suit your needs
• Transition to literacy with word prediction
EASY, EASY customization
• Add buttons, pages, or new vocabularies in a flash. The most intuitive AAC app available today.
• Choose from over 11,000 included SymbolStix™ symbols, or take photos with the camera, use photos from your album, or add Google images to your buttons
• Create unlimited user vocabularies from a single app
• Change color, font, borders, backgrounds and more on each button or page
• Buttons can be made invisible, dimmed or normal
• Move buttons by simply pressing, holding and dragging to new location
• Copy and paste buttons between page or user vocabularies
• Prevent unwanted editing by enabling a password to the editing area
• Prevent unwanted repeated tapping of buttons with the “Tap Delay” feature
* Share buttons, pages or entire vocabularies WIRELESSLY with other TalkTablet users.
• Built-in backup and restore feature to safeguard your pages, including our free offsite backup service
• Compatible with handheld and tablet devices running Android
• An internet connection is NOT required to use TalkTablet. It is a “stand alone” app
• Includes toll free telephone technical support and free updates….for LIFE
• Created by the leader in speech software for over 21 years!!
TalkTablet includes our free Gus Global Sharing Service which allows users to share buttons, pages of buttons or entire user vocabularies with other TalkTablet users anywhere in the world. Requires an internet connection. The LITE (demo) version does not include this feature.
Learn more about TalkTablet and view step-by-step video tutorials at www.TalkTablet.com