Just download, signup, and buy tickets to use directly on your Android device, right in the app, with a registered debit or credit card. A minimum of spend of £10 applies to ticket purchases, however you can mix and match any combination of tickets to reach this.
M-tickets also links to Transport for Edinburgh's bus service information app for a simple customer experience across the bus and tram network. For more information visit www.tfeapp.com.
Download the latest version of the official Edinburgh bus tracking application for Android. This application will let you view live bus departures for Lothian Buses services and estimated departures for trams in Edinburgh, Scotland.
My Bus Edinburgh has the following features;
* View the next departures for each bus service at each stop serviced by Lothian Buses and estimated times for Edinburgh Trams.
* Keep a list of your favourite bus stops to easily revisit them later.
* Ability to manually enter a bus stop code found at all bus stops to show live times for that stop, or alternatively scan the QR code at the bus stop.
* Fully integrated vector Google Maps which can show your location as well as nearby bus stops and coloured bus routes.
* The map is fully searchable so you can search for places and bus stop names. Includes voice search from Google.
* Get the latest traffic and journey news in the News and Updates section.
* Favourite bus stops can be saved to the home screen on your device for opening easily later.
* Nearest bus stops listing.
* Google Street View linking.
* Integration with Google Backup.
* Italian localisation.
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add proximity alerts to alert you when you are near a selected bus stop,
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add bus time alerts to alert you when a selected bus service is near a selected bus stop.
* And more...
* The features you are able to use is dependent on what version of Android is installed on your device. Experimental features are not guaranteed to work correctly - use with caution.
A very big thank you to Anthony Totton for supplying the artwork. A big thank you to Matteo Doni for supplying Italian localisation and thank you to Ross McClymont for helping with beta testing.
This application is officially endorsed by The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses.
Follow My Bus Edinburgh on Twitter for the latest updates: http://twitter.com/MyBusEdinburgh
Explanation of permissions;
- Network based and GPS locations: used in the bus stop map and nearest bus stops listing to find your location.
- Internet access: used to load bus times, update the bus stop database and load news.
- Access network state: to intelligently use the network only when it is available.
- SD card: backups of favourites are stored here.
- Use Google Services: required to use Google Maps.
- Vibrate: used for alerts.
Disclaimer: this application does not support any other operator in Edinburgh than Lothian Buses (because it is not technically possible). The data comes straight from the My Bus Tracker service, operated by The City of Edinburgh Council. While The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses endorse this app, they do not take any responsibility for it.
All data given by the application is a computational estimation and as such, should be treated as a guide only.
Keywords: edinburgh, bus, tracker, official, lothian, buses, tram, trams
A real time bus tracker for LRT Lothian buses and trams written by Andrew de Quincey and Colin Paton, using data from the CEC My Bus Tracker website. Please visit http://code.google.com/p/redbus/ for more information.
* If something isn't working right and you have the time to spare, could you please send an email as well as commenting. It greatly speeds up fixing things if we can ask for more detail on the problem than Market comments allow (although we do appreciate those too).
* If the app "goes missing" after a recent update, I'm informed that uninstalling+reinstalling it using "Settings>Applications>Manage Applications" should restore it.
* If you have a homescreen icon on an HTC Sense phone, the picture will not be updated until you reboot. However, it should function just as before without a reboot. We can't do anything about this issue as it appears to be an HTC bug.
* We are unable to use the new pre-caching or vector maps support as seen in the most recent Google Maps versions. These features are only available internally within the Google Maps application itself, and Google have made no way to use them from an external application. Therefore, we are stuck with the basic bitmap-based maps with no pre-caching until Google decide to support this. If they ever do, we would definitely want to use it.
This App allows you to book a Licensed Taxi from City Cabs.
• Confirm, Cancel and Edit Bookings
• Track your Cab using GPS
• Save favourite addresses to allow quicker booking
• Book jobs to and from Edinburgh Airport
The City Cabs App is intended for U.K use only, and therefore all addresses are restricted to within the U.K
The app features:
• A journey planner for public transport options between any two locations in Scotland, featuring all bus, coach, rail, Glasgow Subway and ferry routes,
• Departure boards showing next scheduled buses at every stop in Great Britain! Live bus times are shown in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Angus, Ayrshire, Inverness area and Orkney where available,
• View live rail departures for all stations in Scotland,
• Transport times also shown for Scottish ferry terminals and Glasgow Subway stations, together with local taxi details relevant to your location,
• See full Scottish routes on the map, with all scheduled calling points and stop times displayed,
• News & Notices affecting public transport services,
• Contact details for all Scottish public transport operators.
For the strategic road network, the app provides direct access to Traffic Scotland. This section features:
• Current trunk road incident information,
• Live-Eye Views from motorway and trunk road cameras,
• Current journey times for major routes,
• Details of current and planned roadworks,
• Regularly updated weather and planned events info.
You can also listen to the latest live travel information on the Traffic Scotland Radio player.
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Whether a cash or account customer, our user-friendly app allows you to book your taxi and jump the queue!
• Request your taxi for ASAP or pre-book your journeys ahead of time
• Track your taxi live on a map
• Save your favourite addresses
• Manage your booking history
• Receive an automated call-back on your phone when your vehicle is on approach
• Now includes the ‘Buddy Me’ feature allowing friends to track each other. Have a message automatically sent to a “Buddy” when your car arrives so they can track where you are. While you’re in the vehicle, trigger a “Track Me” message to a buddy so you can feel secure in the knowledge they know where you are.
Book with our new and improved smartphone app and continue to pay by cash, debit/credit card or on account.
Central Taxis is Edinburgh's largest black taxi company. For over 45 years we have been Edinburgh's most reliable taxi service. A co-operative with over 1300 drivers from Edinburgh’s local community, Central Taxis is proud to operate Scotland’s first Carbon Neutral taxi company with over 460 wheelchair accessible BLACK CABS serving you 24/7.
By choosing Central Taxis you'll always get there Faster, Greener and Safer.
thetrainline is all about making train travel easy: Plan your journey, check live train departure and arrival times & platform information in the palm of your hand on your mobile.
• Journey planning tool with live train departure and arrival times and travel card discounts
• View live train departure boards and never miss the train again.
• See what platform you depart from.
• Keep your recent and saved journeys on your Me screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers direct to your mobile.
Buy cheap tickets on the go: Book the best value tickets for travelling on any UK train route. Whether you are commuting into London or just making a fun day trip, thetrainline makes it simple to get to where you want to go…
• Buy tickets for travelling/commuting on any UK train route.
• Purchase rail tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding times.
• Save your preferred payment card and railcard details.
• Collect tickets from over 1,000 stations or select the mTicket option and go paperless on selected routes**!
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
The train operators will release rail tickets 12 weeks before the date of travel so whether you are commuting in and out of London or want to travel further around Great Britain, the earlier you book the better. We also offer a live ticket alert service that you can sign up to and we will notify you direct to your mobile when the cheapest advance tickets for your journey are released. Travelling by train has never been so easy…
With thetrainline you can buy cheap train tickets and check live departure and arrival times for rail journeys on all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
thetrainline is so simple and easy to use. At a glance, checking the live departure and arrival times of the trains that you need and all connections, is straight forward. Picking up the cheapest tickets is hassle free, helping to make your travelling experience a lot more relaxing and stress free.
With main offices in London and Edinburgh, thetrainline is well placed to give you the information you need for commuting or travelling on a journey further afield, with access to train route and timetables for more than 2,500 stations and 170,000 trips nationwide.
Wherever you are, wherever you want to go, thetrainline can get you there with everything you need to know at your fingertips if you are on the go with no time to waste.
*Average savings with Advance rail fares vs buying on arrival at the ticket office on the day of travel. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected journeys.
Whether you are day-tripping, commuting, going on holiday or just checking times to get you home, download thetrainline app now and make it’s your first stop for the cheapest tickets.
For more information visit: http://www.thetrainline.com/train-tickets/mobile-app/
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Follow us on:
Buy tickets on your phone with the free ScotRail train times and tickets app.
With our free, easy to use app, you can buy tickets and get live realtime journey updates on your phone. Once you’ve downloaded our app you’ll be able to:
• Collect tickets from a ScotRail ticket vending machine 10 minutes after booking
• Check the status of the ScotRail network in one simple click
• See your recent journeys
• Save your recent journeys to favourites
• Use the Help Point feature to contact us, report crime on the railway and view FAQs
• Sign up to text and email alerts
There are no booking or credit card fees and the app is totally free, so download your mini ticket office from your app store today!
Если вы окажетесь в незнакомом месте, приложение поможет из него выбраться: подскажет, где ближайшие остановки и какой транспорт на них останавливается. Для каждого маршрута можно посмотреть схему движения и понять, подходит ли он вам. Остановки и постоянно используемые маршруты можно добавлять в избранное, чтобы каждый раз не искать их заново.
Сейчас Яндекс.Транспорт работает в Москве и Московской области, Санкт-Петербурге, Екатеринбурге, Казани, Омске, Нижнем Новгороде, Новосибирске, Перми, Воронеже, Калининграде, Красноярске, Челябинске, Рязани, Череповце, Липецке, Киеве и Астане (правда, для некоторых городов пока нет информации о всех видах транспорта). Этот список будет пополняться, а у приложения со временем появятся новые возможности — следите за обновлениями.
Use your device to download live arrival times obtained from the real-time GPS tracking units installed in all public transport vehicles (trams, buses and trolleybuses). The app connects directly to Timisoara's Transport Authority (RATT) servers and presents the arrival information in a format optimized for mobile devices.
Features a utilitarian interface designed for quick browsing and information access. Arrival times are displayed using two formats:
- N min the live time, obtained via GPS until the vehicle arrives in the station
- HH:MM the scheduled vehicle arrival time. The scheduled time will most commonly be displayed when the vehicle has not yet left the end-station (i.e. no vehicle heading your way)
- Display live vehicle arrival times for all stations from a line.
- Display arrival times for connecting lines
- Does not require GPS activated on your device (saves battery)
- A version with a smaller memory footprint version is available for users with lower storage capacity (520k)
App website: http://mihaibalint.github.com/TimisoaraPublicTransport/
Special thanks to RATT and the people at http://www.ratt.ro/forum
- Internet connection to download live times
- Memory card access for caching
The app works without a network connection and provides timetables for the following Minsk public transport:
Application features :
- view information about all public transport routes in Minsk
- view information about the route stops list
- timetables for each stop
- save favorite routes and stops for quick access
- automatic update of timetables (when network is available)
Теги: minsktrans, minsk, minsk transport
Application offers online and offline features.
► Journey Planner - Find out the best way to reach your destination
√ Select source and/or destination by:
▪ Current location
▪ Street name
▪ Stop name or ID
▪ Point on map
√ Select options
▪ Travel by (metro, bus or both)
▪ Trip option (Quick trip, Fewest transfers)
▪ Maximum walk distance
► Realtime Bus arrival prediction
√ Select stop by:
▪ Current location
▪ Street name
▪ Stop name or ID (you can Filter stops by route)
▪ Point on map
► View busses in realtime
√ Select route – select direction and view buses location in realtime
► MAP (always Up-to-date)
√ View Tbilisi Metro lines and stations on Tbilisi map
√ View Tbilisi Bus route and stops on Tbilisi map
► Timetables (available offline)
√ View timetables by route number and stop ID
▪ Select nearby stops (with GPS location), stop by name, street name or ID
√ Save frequently used stops in favorites to access them later quickly
√ Contact us
√ Fares up-to-date information about fares
√ Contactless card “Metromoney”
Keywords: Tbilisi, metro, subway, underground, bus, public transport, transportation, transit, network map, realtime, live, journey planner
Using our Journey Planner you can find your way around Scotland's capital quickly and easily using Lothian Buses - you can even search for the hotel, bed and breakfast or hostel you're staying in, and tapping 'Take Me Home' will tell you the quickest way to get there - day or night!
Visit some of Edinburgh's most popular attractions - we've got them listed here, as well as which of our great bus tours stop nearby - making it easier than ever to see more of the city during your stay.
Here's some of the great features:
• Journey Planner letting you easily get from one part of the city to another
• Find the nearest bus stops to you - with live departure boards
• Experience Edinburgh Bus Tours with descriptions and maps
• Get to and from the airport easily with AIRLINK
• 'Take Me Home' shows you how to get back to your accommodation easily at any time
• Walking Tours: starting with the historic port of Leith, we've put together a fabulous audio walking tour to entertain and enthral!
If you have any information or feedback or if you want to see something new, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com