Designed to aid composing your own music prior to punching the paper strips for Music Boxes, MBC allows you to compose, preview, play, save and share your creations via Twitter, Facebook, Email or iTunes file transfer.
For an example of a shared composition:
Demo of composing, printing, punching an playing:
- Built for Tablets and Phones
- Supports 15, 20 and 30 note music boxes.
- Share your compositions with others via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
- Multiple undo
- Disable Notes for temporary changes
- Ripple edits
- Save and Load (access the save location via iTunes File Sharing/Android local storage)
- Sounds sampled from physical Music Boxes
- Save strip to JPG file.
The physical Music Boxes with the paper punch strips and are great fun - what I found was missing was an easy way to preview either transpositions or original creations. This aims to fill that gap but it's also a fun music creation tool in it's own right.
Rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevice.
Pan and zoom like you would with any image: drag one finger to pan; drag two fingers together or apart to zoom. These gestures will only work when there is no selected (red) note. To deselect the selected note, tap the white space outside of the staff
Double tap the white space above or below a measure to play just that measure
Create a note: tap an empty part of the staff. If you tap above or below an existing note, the new note will be added to the chord. Otherwise, the new note will only be created if there is space in the measure
Change the selected note's pitch: drag up or down to shift the pitch within the composition's key; drag left or right to create an accidental
Change the selected note's duration: drag two fingers together or apart
The following actions can be completed using the note menu (to see the note menu, tap a note):
- Change a note to a rest or a rest to a note
- Add or remove a tie
- Create a triplet. Note: this option will only be shown if the selected note is followed by two notes with the same duration OR the selected note is the last note in the measure and there is space for another note of the same duration. To remove a triplet, delete any of the three notes
- Delete a rest, delete a note, or delete all the notes in a chord
The following actions can be completed using the measure menu (to see the measure menu, tap a measure number or a bar line):
- Insert a new measure
- Delete a measure
- Set the export/playback start and end measures
The icons on the bottom are (from left to right):
- Composition settings
- Export the export/playback range to MIDI file
- Play the export/playback range
- Center and zoom the active (red) measure
- Tap with two fingers to center and zoom the active measure
- When no note is selected, drag left or right with two fingers to jump to any measure. If your fingers are on the left edge of the screen, the first measure will be centered and if your fingers are on the right edge of the screen, the last measure will be centered
• Guitars (acoustic and classical),
• Electric guitars (electric bass),
You can set the playback rate. Save and load your own compositions.
In case of any problems, errors or proposed changes, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to try out the Free Lite Version (no MIDI export) of this app!
This music making app is certainly useful for serious musicians and composers who may need a bit of musical inspiration...
But it is also a fun and intriguing way to experiment with and create music that has the potential to impress friends and family!
It will also impress babies who enjoy touching objects that light up and play music!
Check out the Youtube link below for a demo of this music generator application.
* Finger track discs light up and follow your movements on the screen
* Multi-touch supported (one or two fingers can play simultaneously)
* Polyphony (melody and harmony)
* Real-time piano music plays based on your finger movements
* Set tempo between 30 and 240 BPM
* Music is stored in MIDI format and exported to SD card automatically
* MIDI files are saved in two track format for ease of editing and mixing the melody and harmony separately into your project
* A random chord sequence is generated at application start-up. During your music creation session, note pitches on the screen are derived from this set of chords.
***NOTE: In order for two fingers to play simultaneously, your device must be equipped with multi-touch capabilities, which is included on newer devices. Playing with one finger will work on most devices. Moreover, on certain phones, playing with two fingers simultaneously will sometimes result in the "snapping" phenomenon, where the track discs snap and align on the horizontal or vertical axes. This is a hardware issue specific for your Android device and should not be attributed to this application. Despite this issue, it is only a minor impediment in achieving full functionality of this software.
Some virtual musical instruments included:
piano, guitar, change the guitar tuning to get other tunings like bass tuning, violin tuning, virtual recorder incorporated, virtual saxophone, virtual trumpet, chromatic harmonic.
Create drums scores with all percusion instruments
Karaoke incorporated, write the lyrics of your song in any track, and see your lirycs like a karaoke.
Create piano pieces with the correct finger position.
Save sheet music as image, ringtone, midi file, project.
Change configurations to show notes over the piano, guitar or inside sheet music.
Add vibrato, bends, grupeto, tuplets, staccato, ligature and more effects to your scores.
Ideal for composers
Zoom in, Zoom out to scores.
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
Do you know lots of tunes from the films and ads? Most people can sing them, but they hardly call its author and title. And there some many classics among these tunes!
“Guess composer” will help you to know the most famous works of the greatest composers.
► 100 masterpieces of the classics
► Over 40 classical music remixes
► Interesting facts about works
► Checking game results
► Awards and statistics
The game is suitable both for connoisseurs of classics and for people who have only started to discover this magical world.
The game rules are simple: listen to the tune and guess its name and composer by choosing one of the four answers. After passing the 5 tunes you can analyze mistakes in the result window.
* No internet connection required
* No ads
* Save your sheet music as pdf
* Load and save in MusicXML file format, (to exchange your sheet music and tablatures with other software like Guitar Pro, finale, Sibelius, Musescore)
* Add your own soundfonts .sf2 files (there are lots of .sf2 files over the internet)
Is recomended to use 1 soundfont per instrument.
There are also programs to create your own soundfonts like polyphone.
* 64 soundfonts for free, download from here:
* No USB support in this version
USB Output and USB recording are possible to test in lite version.
This app is compatible with USB MIDI interface that works without drivers on Windows or Mac
With two screens and some very intuitive controls, eComposer helps you compose up to an hour of music that you can use for your videos, slide shows, theater, performances or even as ambient music for your shop, exhibition, etc. If you compose songs, use eComposer as help and inspiration when when your muse fails you.
Save your music in midifile format, which is playable on any digital device, and your favorite configurations in preset format, keeping all setting. For the pro musician, import to and edit your music in any sequencer such as Logic, Cubase, etc.
Sampler features :
► Import most audio file formats including MP3, Vorbis, FLAC, WAV
► Import audio from many common video formats
► Record audio from the internal microphone
► Add effects such as pich change, low pass filter, wah-wah, etc ...
► Zoom down for precise positioning
► Save as WAV in CD quality (44.1kHz, 16bits, stereo)
► Unlimited number of tracks
► Individual mute/solo/volume control for each track
► Position samples freely
► Expand and repeat samples
► Add effects and filters independently to each voice
► Master song as WAV in CD quality (44.1kHz, 16bits, stereo)
► Save/load project
► Zooming, panning, full multitouch support
► Global sound volume
※ For optimal use it is recommended to use this application with tablets or phones with a 4.7inch or larger screen.
25% off for a limited period!
Ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
- Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano) or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
- NotateMe recognises a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
- Import MusicXML files: Edit music created outside of NotateMe.
- AudioScore® Expansion Pack: Sing/play into your device's microphone and it will be automatically notated using Neuratron's AudioScore technology.
- PhotoScore® Expansion Pack: Take a photo of sheet music with your device's camera and have it played back to you, or export it as a MusicXML/MIDI file, using Neuratron's PhotoScore technology.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
Start playing a/your-own melody, one note at a time, and this app will instantly
*) Create/play chords/accompaniment to match your melody as you play...and automatically disables sour notes (can be re-enabled by pressing the "neighboring tones" button, which shows them in RED)
*) Shows you which possible notes (for the next note(s) in your melody) are harmonically sweet/consonant
---these notes are colored BLUE or PINK ---
*) Shows you which notes will force chord changes (--these notes are colored GRAY---)
*) Allows you creative freedom to force chord changes on other (non-grey) notes (using the "New Chord" button)
*) Requires NO special permissions required to run, low processor usage, and absolutely NO ADS! (is truly free software)
Whistle, hum........transcribe..........edit..........and play!!
***** NEW in v0.1.4.4: Change pitch by octave (long press).
***** NEW in v0.1.4 : Play with over 100 midi instruments.
- Add, delete, and edit musical symbols.
- Metronome to count the beat, with or without sound.
- Change rhythm (tempo in BPM and time signature).
- Choose key and clef.
- Choose playback instrument.
- Keep all your composition in a library.
- Works better with whistling or monophonic voice or instrument. Low background noise is needed. Maybe problematic with external microphones. Gliding notes can't be correctly detect.
- FUTURE DEVELOPMENT: Support measure(bar), multi-track and undo.
This is my personal project. I need your support to continue.
Since I don't like having adds in my apps I've put a free version on the market which lacks some nice to have features.
So if you like this software, please purchase the + version.
24 major/minor chords (48 chords in + version)
6 chord suggestions per key
11 common progressions
piano soundset (5 soundsets in + version)
Show notes in chord (text and piano position)
Show notes in current (piano position)
Suggested next possible keys
Store up to 5 custom chord progressions (+ version only)
More from developer
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
Touch to aim, tilt to change the curve.
-new game mode
-new UI design
Try it now!
-only suitable for
(640x960, Meizu M9)
WSVGA(600x1024, Galaxy Tab)
You could tilt the device to change the direction of gravity.
Also you could touch screen to draw a line to block balls or change the movement of balls.
Draw a new line to cancel the current one.
A internet top rank included.
-only suitable for
WSVGA(600x1024, Galaxy Tab)
(640x960, Meizu M9)
How does it work?
-LIve Puzzle is a innocative game that uses the device's built-in camera to provide an engaging and unique experience every time. A live video feed from the camera is taken and converted into a sliding puzzle.
-6 different puzzle sizes
-Adjustable video resolution(the lower the faster)