Airport lounge access rules are complex and amenities, cost, and benefits can vary widely from lounge to lounge. With LoungeBuddy in hand, we take the guesswork out of finding the right lounge for your needs. Create a trip, tell us about any elite statuses, lounge memberships, or premium credit cards you may have, and we do the rest!
Want to know what’s behind those frosted glass doors before paying for entry? Browse lounges in an airport and view photos, amenities, and reviews from other LoungeBuddy members. A better travel experience awaits - use LoungeBuddy to find it!
• Purchase instant lounge access - Now you can purchase instant lounge access on your Android device with just a few taps and walk right into your airport oasis - no first class ticket or elite status required!
• Lounge Access Wizard - Tell us your itinerary, class of service, and any elite statuses, memberships, or premium credit cards you may have, and we'll tell you which lounges you can access for free or for a one-time fee.
• Airport coverage around the world - With more than 600 of the busiest airports and over 2,000 lounges in our database, you'll always have the most comprehensive airport lounge information at your fingertips.
• Filter by amenities - Whether it's a shower, business center, or cocktail, find the right lounge for your needs at the right time.
• Airport lounge information all in one place - View hours, locations, ratings, reviews, photos, amenities, access methods, and guest privileges for each lounge.
• With LoungeBuddy, you’re an instant VIP - Share your photos, ratings, and reviews to help other members make the most of their lounge experience.
• Manage your LoungeBuddy Profile - Set your home airport and manage your access methods, photos, and reviews.
LoungeBuddy - Unlocking the mystery of airport lounges
Instant lounge access locations: http://www.loungebuddy.com/locations/
Users will also be able to search for lounges by country and airport, whilst GPS can be used to find your nearest lounge if you are in a hurry.
Because the app is fully personalised, it can only be accessed by Airport Angel customers. To obtain your PIN to access the app please log in to your Airport Angel account at www.airportangel.com, and follow the links in your members area.
• Member airline details
o Interesting facts about each airline
o Booking contact numbers
o Images and videos
• Travel services
o Flight Search – find flight schedules for all Star Alliance member airlines
o Flight Status – Track any Star Alliance member airline flight
o Lounge Finder – Details for all Star Alliance and member airline lounges worldwide
o Airport Information – Weather, City Guides, Lounges and member airlines serving
• Star Alliance Benefits
o Learn about the Star Alliance benefits applicable worldwide, from Gold Status, to Frequent Flyer rewards, to the extensive Star Alliance Network
o Enjoy learning about our Advocates who represent each of our benefits with enlightening experiences of their lives and journeys
o Discover the Star Alliance network. Find out how far Star Alliance can take you!
o Your travel information hub. Find your travel related information such as Flight schedules, Airport information, Lounges and Flight status – available in one convenient location
o Plan your Trip and find alternative routes
Please call us on (002) 01117800006 for more information about 'Kaza Club' in Egypt!
1. Cardless lounge access for DragonPass Member
2. Get latest airport lounge information such as opening hours and services available
3. Online DragonPass membership purchase
4. Top up visits to your DragonPass membership
Some of our users offered to help us out with better translations. For those intereseted in helping, please translate the phrases located at http://wp.me/p19U61-21 - it would mean a LOT to us. We are waiting for you emails and will give credit to contributors!
Useful translated phrases for the following situations: travel & transportation (airport, airplane, bus stop, bus, train station, train, taxi stand, taxi), food and accommodation (hotel, hotel room, restaurant), emergency situations (police, officer, ambulance, hospital, doctor, pharmacy or drug store), spoken interaction (greetings, small talk) and basics, such as telling the time, week days, learning alphabet pronunciation and a great list of numbers.
The supported translatons are for spanish, portuguese, polish, german, french, italian, chinese, koreean and japanese. Further releases will add dictionaries for hindi, arabic, portuguese, russian and others. The possibility to switch the base language will also be available, so that foreign tourists traveling to major english-speaking cities, like London or New York, can have a valuable guide.
For chinese and japanese we currently have a limited number of categories (numbers, week days, telling time, greetings, small talk). Airport, train, bus, taxi, hotel, restaurant, police and hospital will be added in a future release.
Text to speech functionality is also provided either trough the phones TTS engine* or trough a cloud web service. A user can click on a phrase and hear a voice with native accent speak it. This makes it easier to talk to foreigners in order to obtain tourist info.
The translator comes with integrated high quality spanish translation, no Internet connection required. The translate system will have more tourist information in the next release, many new phrases will be added in addition to different countries and languages.
We provided a feedback form so you can tell us directly if you encounter a problem. We also appreciate any suggestions you might provide, like new categories, or corrections for phrases.
Next release will add support for arabic and korean, as you suggested in the feedback.
*** IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ***
* There are phones that do not support text-to-speech. We are not to be held reliable in this situations.
* To check whether your phone has text-to-speech capabilities go to Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.On models with Android 1.6 go to Menu -> Settings -> Speech synthesis.
* Also you can reach text-to-speech settings by clicking the "TTS Settings" menu item of our application.
* If Pico TTS engine is not installed, please install it by clicking "Install voice data".
* We also recommend installing the eSpeak engine from Android market, as there are languages that need it (they are not supported by Pico TTS).
* Our application asks you to install them when they are needed (when you click on phrase) but we recommend having them installed from the beginning, especially if you don't have permanent access to the Internet.
* To select the default speech engine, speech rate, or to specify your default settings, go to Text-to-speech settings as described above.
And some translations:
- What time is it? - ¿Qué hora es? (spanish)
- Do you speak english? - ¿Hablas Inglés? (spanish) - Sprachen Sie Englisch? (german)
- I am a tourist - Yo soy un turista (spanish) - Je suis un touriste (french) - Ich bin ein Tourist (german) - Io sono un turista (italian)
- Where can I find a taxi? - ¿Dónde puedo cojer un taxi? (spanish) - Où est-ce que je peux trouver un taxi? (french)
- I would like to order dinner now - Vorrei ordinare la cena ora (italian) - Je voudrais commander le dîner maintenant (french)
관광객, 사전, 언어, 번역, 観光, 辞書, 言語, 翻訳, 旅游, 字典, 语言, 翻译, 旅遊, 字典, 語言, 翻譯, tourist, dictionary, language, translate
Thanks again for giving our app a try!
PS: try to long press on translations to share!
Our members are our #1 priority and we want to hear your experiences with our new App both good and bad. Please send all comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns about the App to email@example.com.
Be safe out there!
Save 50% off at over 1900 campgrounds with a Passport America membership.