A unique, fun, and addicting game of solitaire.
Fun for all ages as the game helps children learn numbers that add to ten.
A tutorial is available in the game on first run, and also available from the Options screen.
How to play:
* Fill in grid and then remove cards by adding to ten.
* All Royal cards (King, Queen, and Jack) can only be placed on the outside squares: Kings at the top, Queens at the bottom, and Jacks to the sides.
* Continue filling the grid and removing cards until you win, run out of moves, or cannot place a Royal card.
* To win, remove all cards successfully, leaving a ring of Royals at the end.
* One deck of cards is used.
Good luck and have fun!