This handy App keeps a record of the consumables you have in your fridge and/or your kitchen cupboards and alerts you when food is approaching its use by date. It’s a great idea for wasting less food and saving money. Simply scan the barcodes on your food packaging, record the product and expiry date with the user-friendly interface and you’re done. When the food is approaching its expiry date the App will alert you so you’ll know it needs to be used and you can plan your meals in advance.
No more perished perishables - scan chilled and frozen food when you put it in the fridge or freezer and get an alert when it needs to be used.
Forget forgotten jam - scan all the tins, jars and dried food in your kitchen cupboards or when you shop and never have to throw out forgotten peaches, jam or spaghetti again.
Safety and peace of mind - use the App to change expiry dates when you place unused contents in the fridge or open something in the fridge for the first time, and never again bin any food you’re not certain about.
You can even save when you shop! - Use the App to check what’s in your fridge and on your cupboard shelves when going shopping so you don’t buy food you don’t need. Items are listed using a colour coded system with red, amber, yellow and green highlighting so you can check at a glance what you need to use and plan your shop around what you have.
It’s quick and fun - The Food Safe App records every scanned barcode with a short product description provided by other users so you don’t have to type every product into your phone. Get the kids to scan your shopping with you and find new items to add to the Food Safe database. Join our community on Twitter and Facebook for news and competitions.
Make big savings! - You could save up to 10% on your weekly shop, that’s £50 a month for the average family of four*. How much will you save?
* Data Sources: Food Aware, Love Food Hate Waste, Wrap
The home screen allows you to navigate the following:
The weekly ad is available to find the best sales and specials at each store!
Digital weekly ad is text format. Add items to your grocery list.
A customizable grocery list lets you can add, edit and change your list at any time while logged on! Your grocery list is synced with your stores website. View the total cost of items in your list. Use our barcode scanner to make adding items to your list.
Recipes: If you need inspiration for dinner, search our database of 8,000+ recipes, or go with a featured recipe!
Store Location shows where our stores are located in 8 different states or give a call with this feature.
Join Us/Login creates a new account or login to your foodgiant.com account to sync your grocery list and recipe box.
*Llwythi o ryseitiau gwych gyda chyfarwyddiadau cam-wrth-gam hawdd eu dilyn.
*Ryseitiau ar gyfer y cynhwysion sydd gyda chi yn barod.
*Dim ond digon: Eich helpu i bennu faint y dylech chi ei baratoi.
*Trefnu prydau: dyddiadur ryseitiau, prydau ac olion ar gyfer y pythefnos nesaf.
*Fy nghegin: cadw’r wybodaeth am gynnwys eich oergell, eich cwpwrdd a’ch rhewgist.
*Rhestr siopa: cadw llygad ar bopeth y mae’i angen ar gyfer eich prydau a chael rhybudd lle mae cynhwysion gyda chi yn barod.
*Llwyddiannau: datgloi bathodynnau a rhoi gwybod i’ch ffrindiau a’ch teulu am eich llwyddiant yn y gegin.
Step 1: Choose the ingredients you have. (e.g. tomato, cheese, mushrooms, eggs etc.)
Step 2: Choose what type of meal you want to cook. (appetizer, salad, soup, pasta, dessert...)
Step 3: Choose the time you have for meal preparation.
You'll get a list of recipes for meals that can be made of the ingredients you have. The recipes that contain most of the ingredients you've chosen will show up on top of the list.
* You can send a shopping list of the ingredients you need to your husband/wife or friend in just one click.
* If you're a vegetarian, vegan or you don't like some ingredients, you can put them in the "I don't like" ingredients list and the app won't show you recipes that contain these ingredients.
* If you like a recipe or plan to cook later, you can save it in a list of Favorite recipes.
* Brag on Facebook with the meal you've cooked! :)
Please light up the 5 rating stars ★★★★★ and write a review to support us!
We will keep giving you new cooking recipes for FREE!
When installed, you will get:
* No ads, ever, not even on the online version.
* All the original features from Food Planner.
* Help future development.
* Help pay the server bills.
* And, of course, that fuzzy feeling of doing something good :)
You can't find a way to put ingredients together for a satisfying meal or treat?
Simply type the ingredients you have into the ingredients search engine and search for delicious recipes from all over the world. You can also exclude ingredients such as nuts, milk, flour etc to ensure you get relevant recipes for allergy sufferers.
You can now add your favourite recipes to your My Favourites list so they are even easier to locate and get cooking with.
Recipleeze recipe search engine is powered by Yummly.com
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
With this app you can:
✓ Store your recipes.
✓ Create daily/weekly meal plans.
✓ Generate your grocery list.
✓ Keep track of what you have in your pantry!
Cut your time spent planning your meals and groceries. With MealPlanner, a few taps is all it takes!
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
Menu Planner app helps moms to solve one of the most toughest questions as soon as they wake up in the morning: What should I cook today? With this simple design and easy user interface, this menu planner app will give you a peace of mind by planning and preparing your weekly or daily meal plan in advance to avoid everyday queries and last-time hassles. If you didn't get any idea of "what to cook", then you can refer to the website of your favorite Indian chefs.
Browse and organize hundreds of thousands of recipes from your favorite food magazines, world-famous chefs, bloggers and fellow home cooks. Enjoy easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful photos. Explore the extensive wine and cocktail guides and stay in the know on the latest food and drink trends.
Find recipes for cuisines around the world, from Allrecipes.com, The Food Network, BigOven, Conde Nast, Epicurious, Bon Appetit, and more. Read tasting notes and reviews on more than 1.5 million wines. Browse hundreds of cocktails.
Find recipes by cuisine, source, ingredient, or dietary needs. Filter by difficulty, method, preparation time, and more.
Automatically sync your collections and shopping list across MSN Food & Drink on the web and your mobile apps for quick access.
EASY TO USE TOOLS: SHOPPING LIST AND COLLECTIONS
Never miss an item at the grocery store again: Organize your shopping list and have it available on any device. Create your own Collection of recipes or ideas and easily find them when you want them.
Take notes from the pros. Get access to world-renown chefs’ best recipes and explore their finest restaurants and catering.
COOKING SCHOOL: HOW-TO VIDEO AND KITCHEN TIPS
Watch how-to videos and read about tips and techniques to make every home-cooked meal a success.
FOOD NEWS & TRENDS
Stay in the know about the world of food and drink.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.